All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 11'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff!

And yet another sexy idea takes shape in her perfectly wicked mind! Five stars - again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just SWALLOW JIM!!

Love the series. So real and well written. Cant wait for more! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another BS story

What a crock. The whole series is total BS.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Another good chapter that didn't disappoint, and I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey

Has anyone considered lobotomizing the boy? Leave him with just enough mental function in order to respond to commands, and do away with his ability to think or feel pain. Then you could work him as long as you like, and really would only have to provide as much attention as you do livestock. If done properly, you could probably get 30 to 40 years of productive servitude out of him. Follow that up with a successful breeding program, and you could have replacements in hand when his body finally gives out and you have to have him put down. Name the replacement the same...dress them in the same clothes...continuity is maintained so massa doesn't do without. Might want to consider castration as well, after successful breeding, so there are no accidents or vestige sexuality on the behalf of the slave.

willowindwillowindover 5 years ago
Straight fives.

The whole series so far has scored fives. It is well written, almost believable and edge of the seat exciting. I hope the last chapter stays true to form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous