I Have An Idea Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Do you prefer to call it semen or cum? Or something else?"

He turned beet red. "Semen is more . . . medicinal, I guess."

"But cum is more sexual. This is a sexual act. She wants. . . ." She let the thought hang.

He nodded; his face flushed. "She wants me to, uh, swallow." It was barely a whisper.

Amy leaned forward in her chair and clasped her hands together. "What do you think is blocking you?"

He shook his head. "I don't know."

"Do you think it would make you gay if you did it?"

The lines of his face deepened. "No. I mean, I'm not gay."

"Are you afraid it would turn you gay?"

He laughed. "That's not really possible. Is it?"

She couldn't help but notice it was less of a statement and more of a question. "No. It's not. People come in all types. There are no absolutes though. Can I ask about what you hope to happen after you and Ella get married?"

Jim swallowed deeply, whispering. "I hope . . . that we'll belong to each other, and that I'll, you know, belong even more so to her."

"Jim," Amy continued, her eyes checking his, "you asked her to enslave you. You're asking her to end the game and make it real. I know, it doesn't feel like a game anymore, but are you fully prepared for what that might mean? If Ella takes your request seriously, and she is, I assure you, VERY seriously, you may not be ready for what she has in mind. You'd be giving up a lot, much more than you think."

He nodded and gulped with a somber expression. "I don't know what it means exactly, and I didn't know if Ella was taking it seriously. It scares the hell out of me that you say she is, but it also makes me . . . love her so much more. I . . . I want this to be a real thing for us. I've lived enough years of being selfish and lazy and I want to give her everything."

Amy smiled softly and blushed. It was a good blush, Jim noticed, deep and rich and glowing. "Okay, Jim, I'm going to help you. The reason this little thing has occurred by the way is because both you are at a point of no return. She wants you to eat your own cum for her, not for any reason than because she wishes it."

He blanched at hearing it put so blatantly.

Amy continued. "You want to her to push you past your resistance so you can experience feelings of deep submission and belonging, but you're blocked and I know why, and while you may have some feelings of concern regarding your sexuality, that's not what's stopping you."

She took a deep breath and settled back in the couch. "Jim, in order to do this, I'd to talk with you in a certain way. I'd like to talk with your subconscious without your conscious mind interfering. I'd like to hypnotize you."

His eyes snapped up at that. He wondered what Ella had agreed to.

12