I Hope He Didn't See Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,014 Followers

"Dad, my ass is cumming on your oldest son's cock. Mom, I need your oldest son's cum up my ass. Please help me, I'm a sissy, I'm a faggot, I'm queer for my brother's cock," I cried to stop the pain.

He didn't stop his deep pounding. Nothing I said appeased him. He just slammed into my ass as hard as he could. Suddenly something happened, and the pain was gone. I welcomed his deep thrusts now. I encouraged his deep thrusts now. It didn't hurt anymore, I was too far gone. As waves washed over the inside walls of my ass, my brother jerked and slammed it home.

I felt jet after jet of hot seed pump from his twitching cock into my ass, as his spasms and convulsions shook both of us hard. I was completely gone now, my own convulsions took over. My cock spurted against the cabinet wall as his cum lubricated my ass hole and let him slide in and out with less friction now. I sprayed jet after jet of cum onto the side of his cabinet as he blew his load inside me. As my ass creamed all over his cock, he finally slowed down and I sensed he was finished with me.

Seemingly satisfied, but still holding my hips, he pulled me off and away from the sink counter. While still deeply embedded deep in my ass, he lowered me to the floor until we were both on our knees. Facing the counter on my knees, I could see my own cum stuck to the cabinet side and dripping in long streams down the wood.

I was still panting and gasping, as he now slowly sawed in and out of my ass, while his cock was still savoring its eruption. He grabbed me by the hair and turned my face to the side of the cabinet where my mouth was only inches from my own cum sprays clinging to the wall.

"Now, look at the camera and tell your wife that you are such a faggot, you even eat your own cum. Tell her that you love my cock more than her pussy," he commanded of me.

He reached under me and grabbing my nuts, he gave me a really hard squeeze. It hurt like hell, so defeated and spent, I did what I was told. It was true anyway, I was an incestuous freaky faggot.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I love my brother's cock more than your pussy. I'll even eat my own cum if he tells me to," I said with tears in my eyes.

With that, he held my by my hair and balls, and then made me lick and slurp all my cum off his cabinet for the camera. In between licks, he would turn my face to the camera and make me show off the cum I had collected in my mouth and swallow. He made me smile and wink at the camera and also made me tell my wife that I was a total faggot. With a firm grip on my nuts, I did what I was told. Totally humiliated, totally shamed and captured on video, I knew my life had now changed forever.

"Well little brother, I haven't had my ass sucked on in a while. I bet you're going to really like to do that huh?" he said.

To be continued...

Kent100
Kent100
1,014 Followers
12