All Comments on 'I Impregnated the General's Wife'

by Dr.T

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Time problems with story

Very interesting story but it was sorta dragged out and long. Also Dodge Vipers and Viagra were both way after the Vietnam war was over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good!

Reader should keep in mind the time frame(s) of this story. Altho Dodge Viper and Viagra is mentioned, they are used as in a latter part of the story where pregnancies are occurring. The periods of "60s and 70s" are used to describe the attitudes of commanders during that time to justify the impregnating of their wive(s)in vindictiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot but flawed

Hot story but I was thrown off by use of viagra and birth control pills in the early 60's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad

I did not know taht DODGE VIPERS were made back in the 60's.not too bad of a story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Liked it

this was a very good well written story. I liked the story line grammer was good ...just a very good story worth the read.

staghornstaghornover 19 years ago
What crap!

This story is so full of inconsistencies that it boggles the mind! He's an airman making $70 - $90 a month, but she's got a Viper and he takes Viagra? Oh come on! At least try to make a little sense please, there is no pleasure in reading such junk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Strong Storyline Wasted...

The story line has a strong basis, but I found the story weakly written. The writer wandered all over the place (perhaps the elongated timeframe has something to do with that), and it appeared that he had a personal political agenda/vendetta to pursue in addition to weaving his erotic picture. Technical facts weren't carefully considered (the Viper/Viagra thing), and the choice of wording often conflicts with each other (ex: '...empty and hallow'). It ALWAYS pays to review what you've written, to further ensure correctness of facts, grammar, and continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Timeline... Vietnam--- vs.. Viarga

It was just a great get back at the military asshole commanders story.... until you hit the Viagra... Timeline needed work.. Oh yeah, and You needed to define MacNamara a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awful

The grammar and sentence structure was that of an 8-year-old. Awful.

This is another case where the public comments should appear BEFORE the story, not after it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Viagra didn't exist back then.

The Viagra reference ruined the whole story for me. Viagra didn't exist back then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so-so

This took place during the '60s, but he has Viagra?

I thought the story wasn't as fully developed as it could be and the ending seemed rushed and overly contrived, even for a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The 60's, Viagra/

How did you get Viagra 30 years before it was available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Proof-read and try an editor!

You show creative thought, but you need help keeping your story and characters straight. Please, please, don't post any more without enlisting the help of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
July and Marge and July

Actually the beginning had me thinking you were indeed a flap, but your middle writing was inadequate with the end being just lame.

You should have quit with the mistake of July becoming Marge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Life is poor reading

Aside from a bent concept of what is erotic and sensual, and the need for proofreading, and fucking anything that is married and has a hole, it was very very very believeable to some? As a humerous story it was ok, if you intended it that way.

However, for some strange abnormal kinky reason, I can't quite understand why making a bastard child in someone else's wife (repeatedly and as well as in many other wives)it is considered by some authors to be arousing to anyone but themselves.

Maybe however, if you grew up with the knowledge you were a bastard child, it would be really erotic? Maybe however, creating a bunch of bastard kids increases a man's erotisism proportionately with each woman left to raise or abuse his offspring?? Hey, maybe now it begins to make more erotic sense? But, some people seemed to think it was really cool - didn't they? Hey, maybe after a sixpack or two, it could be more than just a little sick? Give or take a lot or less sense. You know I'm still trying to learn how this works, so bear with me. I may understand this some day, but down deep I hope not to.

Perhaps you could explain it? What am I missing out on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hairy minge

"The hair guarding Marge's pussy covered from just below her belly button and down about an inch onto her inner thighs and legs below her pussy lips. It was thick and long.." The lines I would lick for!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This isn't worth salvaging

Viagra and Dodge Viper in the 1960's? Obviously long before your time. Next time either do research or write about something you really know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Never mind the Viagra...

Never mind the Viagra, other than this being very poorly written, you blew it when you wrote "...I drove her car, a bright red Dodge Viper..." Definitely not available in the '60s. What a moron. Do you have any sense of history?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just kill it . . .

I want that 15 minutes of my life back. I normally love the impregnation stories, no matter the nature (just something about it gets to me), and this one showed promise. When it started off, I kept waiting for it to go somewhere beyond this Air Force grunt bitching about everything. Then, once he met her, it started to pick up. Incredibly unbelievable, but had promise for a fair stroke-story. Unfortunately, the name inconsistances (I can never understand HOW you do that) were distracting, and by the time he popped a Viagra during Kennedy's presidency, I quit reading. After scanning the rest of the page and reading the other comments, I'm glad I did. It looks like it just went downhill from the time travel bit. Two balls and a limp cock way way down, and I can sum up the story in one word. Craptastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Vipers and Viagra

Try a Cobra or a shelby and Spanish Fly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blech

What an incredible piece of crap. And I have a feeling you meant JULIE and not JULY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumbass

No Viagra or Dodge Vipers in the Vietnam era.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worse Than Horse Shit!

One can use horse shit as manure! This story can't be so used!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's silly!

And I loved it. Actual situations were very unlikely but I felt the feelings.

Thank you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Incoherent

Incoherent garbage. Damn you T, whatever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice effort

Too much doesn't add up. A Dodge Viper and Viagra in a story that appears to be set in the 60's? There were other things as well that I picked up on being retired AF. Nice effort.

ErilogicaErilogicaover 2 years ago

Golden showers not for me. Ventured onto anal once without going through. Lots of hot story material relayed matter-of-factly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous