I Just Had to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers

'Her ass man, don't forget her ass, she's ready now. Just line it up and fuck her.' It was Joe reminding my husband to not get carried away in Kelly's pussy.

'Please Ian, do it to her, fuck her cute little ass - you know you want to...' That was my voice almost unconsciously escaping. My God what had I become?

The loud guttural moan that escaped from Kelly seconds later told me Ian was buried in her ass now. I was almost jealous. Joe lifted me off and told me to untie her while Ian was fucking her. This afforded me a close up of his cock pistoning in and out of her ass, her own face screwed up in pleasure and pain at the onslaught. God, she looked fantastic - those magnificent tits were hanging down and swinging as Ian fucked her, her body covered in a faint sheen of sweat, that beautiful blonde hair soaked and matted with cum and sweat.

Inevitably Ian couldn't last and with a huge groan unloaded hard up her ass. I hugged him and helped ease him back and out. Witnessing her empty ass in that state should have shocked me, but tonight I was a different woman. I ran my fingers around the rim of her ass as if to sooth it and wondered if I could take that same punishment.

Joe took control again, pushing Kelly up the bed and standing her on all fours but with me underneath her the other way around. 'Now watch me fuck this slut from real close Maggie - Ian, you lick your wife's pussy and ass to keep her good and wet. Kelly, I think you know what I want you to do...' he smiled and lined his cock up with her ass.

There looked to be no way that huge cock would fit into that ass, but it did. Easily, though clearly not without some discomfort to Kelly judging from the grunts and groans as she adjusted to the size of the beast entering her. Even my glimpse of Joe's face told me it was a tight squeeze.

It was obscene and fascinating in equal measure watching her being cored out like this. After a few strokes Ian's cum was being forced out of her ass and was running down her pussy and legs. As the pace of the fucking quickened slightly, I felt Ian's tongue on my own pussy, the same pussy that had been filled with another mans cock only minutes earlier.

Kelly had a hold of me and me her. I felt her head drop and slide down my leg until she was obviously posed right above my pussy where Ian was licking. I couldn't see but then I certainly felt a change and realised it was her licking me now, not Ian. I was trapped where I was, that dirty bastard of a husband getting to see every man's fantasy of his wife being licked out by another woman.

Then something else. Joe was forcing Kelly's hips down slowly but surely and in an few seconds my mouth was pressed to her sex, her cum covered smooth pussy, and with my head arched back I still had a blurred view of the cock buried in her ass, his huge balls resting on my face while I tried my best to learn how to lick pussy. I tasted gorgeous, a mix of my husbands and lovers' cum, the sweet soaking juices of her fragrant sex - fantastic.

Joe began to quicken his pace and take longer strokes. Kelly licked me hard as Ian tried to lick my ass at the same time. I was trying to return the compliment to my girlfriend, then all of a sudden Joe pulled almost all the way out of Kelly and stopped pumping, instead grabbing his cock and wanking it hard into the entrance of Kelly's ass before erupting. I could see it twitching as it emptied up her. What a sight.

As he withdrew a few spare drops fell onto my face but before I could move to wipe them away Joe had pulled out, hauled Kelly upright and practically planted her ass and pussy on my face - 'You haven't had my cum yet Maggie, so best you try some eh?' laughed Joe as Kelly ground down onto me, smearing my face and then putting her pussy hard on my mouth to suck.

I could hear Ian say something but not clearly. Kelly was screaming her way to another orgasm and as I felt a more familiar cock enter me, I knew Ian and I would be alright after all of this.

That night seemed to go on forever, with every permutation of sex between men and women possible. Ian took my ass cherry and I took a few inches of Joe's up there too, with a promise to do better another day. Kelly took both together and did so with her face buried in my battered and used pussy, bringing me to my last orgasm of the night.

Ian and I were fine. We put it down to an amazing experience. We saw Kelly a few more times and as if to reassure Ian that he was getting a fair deal, she always slept in our bed when she stayed. It transpired that her only experience with another woman had been with an older neighbour when she was still a teenager, so somehow me being older pushed her buttons for bisex. She was so gorgeous I could never resist. It was more her than girls per se that I liked. Mind you, Ian loved being allowed to fuck such a beautiful creature and if that meant sharing he was prepared to do so.

As for Joe, he lived closer to us and having explained that he just didn't do relationships, we enjoyed a few wild nights together, where I finally got to try two men at once and did solo his cock right up my ass. Mind you just once, but that was some achievement...

Ian and I are still rock solid, but have a whole new sex life to enjoy. I guess we must give off a different vibe because we often find ourselves being propositioned as a couple. I guess it is a form of swinging, but we tend to not think of it that way. Same room sex or a bit of swapping is as far as it goes.

If I get attention from another guy, with Ian's consent we give him the option of joining both of us, but never just me. Similarly, he would never play with another woman without me being there.

Nothing really ever tops the first time though. I like to try black cock whenever I can, hoping for a whopper like Joe's, but most are basically average. It's never disappointing to try a new one and I feel so young doing it, that it is always fun.

And for those times when Ian is away, or I want a great reminder, well there is always the iPad and the huge black vibe that Ian bought me for my birthday...

c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers
12