I Know Who You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"You're perfect." I said.

Alison smiled. "Thanks. Now let's see what I've been missing all these years.

My sister tugged my t-shirt over my head and tossed it aside. I felt awkward as I untied my sneakers, then pulled them and my socks off. Alison waited, watching me. Once I had finished she went to work on my jeans. She seemed in a hurry to undress me. It wasn't long before my jeans were off and she was sliding my underwear down my legs.

My cock seemed harder than normal as I stood in front of my sister. It pointed up towards her breasts. Her eyes moved down my bare chest towards it. She was smiling.

"Here... just a sec." Alison picked up her blouse from the floor and dug in one of the breast pockets. She pulled out a condom with her fingers. She sat down on the side of my bed. "Come here..." she told me.

Alison unwrapped the package and slid the condom on my cock as I stood in front of her. Once she had finished she gave my cock a hard squeeze and ran her hand up towards the base. She slid back on the bed, tugging at my hand.

I knelt at my sister's feet, running my eyes up and down her naked body as she laid down on my bed. She bent her knees and parted her thighs, smiling up at me.

"How many times have you fantasized about this?" she asked.

"About a million." I said, grinning.

My sister laughed and pulled at my elbows, urging me between her open thighs. Her skin was soft as it rubbed against the sides of my legs. I ran my hands up her thighs, pushing them wider. Her wet lips parted. As I lowered myself onto her I felt my cock rub against her pussy. Alison moaned a bit.

"Don't tease me, Andy, please."

Alison reached down and took my cock in her hand. She gave it a gentle tug, guiding it towards her waiting pussy. She moaned when the head slipped in and pushed up off the bed to meet me. She was gripping my arms and had her legs wrapped around the backs of my thighs. My sister's pussy felt tight and hot as my cock slid deeper. She gripped me as I pushed harder.

"Oh god... wow, Andy." she moaned.

"What?" I asked concerned that something was wrong.

"I haven't felt anything that big in me for so long," she breathed "god... I feel so full."

I began moving my hips faster. My sister's pussy felt wonderful as my cock moved in and out of it. She began moaning louder. I could feel her nails digging into my shoulders. Her legs were wrapped around my lower back now. I looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. Her breasts shook with each thrust.

"Oh god... fuck me, Andy... harder..."

I slid my hands down and held Alison's hips. I lifted her from the bed a bit and began thrusting harder and deeper into her. She was pushing back, matching my rhythm. While I continued to pump my hips she moved her hand down to her clit. She rubbed it, watching my cock move in and out of her tight pussy.

My sister was moaning louder and breathing harder now. I watched her fingers running her clit. They were wet with her juice and I thought that she was going to cum soon. I knew I was.

When I felt Alison squeeze my cock harder and her back arched I knew she was going to cum. She cried out and swore, still rubbing her clit. Watching my sister cum while my cock pumped in her was incomparable to anything. I had never even imagined anything so exciting. I let out a throaty moan as my body tensed. I came hard, shoving my cock in Alison one more time. I left it there for a while, then collapsed beside her.

Alison rolled over and draped her arm over my chest. She slung her thigh over mine. I could feel her wet pussy slide over my leg. It felt great.

"You wore me out, little brother." Her breathing was still fast.

"I could have never imagined anything that wonderful." I said.

"Really? Was I that good?"

"Are you kidding? That was spectacular." I rolled over and kissed my sister's cheek.

"But... I mean, there must have been others who came close to this good for you." she insisted.

I frowned and avoided my sister's questioning eyes. My expression must have said what I could not.

"You mean that this was your..."

"Yes." I interrupted.

Alison sensed my embarrassment and hugged me. She kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Well, you could give lessons. You're wonderful."

I smiled.

"So, are you going to be writing your next story based on this?" she asked.

"Hell, I could write a half-dozen about this."

Alison laughed hard and rolled around a bit. Her breasts shook and my eyes moved to them.

"I get the feeling that your writing career has come to an end though." she told me.

"Why?" I raised up on my elbow and locked my eyes on hers.

"Because from now on I'm going to want you to spend every free minute with me." she said and laughed.

I pulled my sister tighter to me and kissed her forehead.

"That suits me just fine," I said "as long as I get to make love to my biggest fan."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers