I Like To Expose Myself for My BF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a very slow, gently fuck that night before Ethan left me to go and sleep. He told me to keep still all night. When I said that I didn't know if I could do that he asked me if I wanted him to tie me spread-eagled to my bed.

I told him that I'd manage and that I'd take a rain-check on the tying down.

Ethan got to my room at about 9 o'clock the next morning. I'd already been to the bathroom but I'd had to forego my shower. I hoped that I wouldn't smell later on.

As we got on the bus to go into town the driver stared at me as Ethan paid him. As Ethan moved out of the way the driver looked down at my black painted pussy and grinned. I had a wet rush.

Town was reasonably quiet and no one took much notice of me. I think that the youth in McDonalds realised but he never said anything.

Ethan and I walked round town for ages and I was a bit disappointed with the shortage of people who realised that I only had some paint on.

By the time we got back to my dorm room I had mixed feeling, On the one hand I was worked-up, but on the other hand I was disappointed by the lack of attention that I'd got. I told Ethan about it and he promised to organise something more revealing for me.

Part 02f – Public Swimming Pool

-----------------------------------------

Ethan thought that it would be fun for me to be exposed at a public swimming pool. He also wanted to see just how little I could get away with wearing.

Ethan ordered me some string bikinis online form a company in Australia and as soon as they arrived I modelled them for him and then fucked his brains out.

There are 2 swimming pools quite near to us; one is the university pool and the other is a public leisure centre. This has slides, a wave machine, water jets, sauna and a jacuzzi.

The leisure centre sounded to have more potential but we decided to start by going to the uni pool.

I took 2 bikinis with us, the most modest one that I own and a briefer one; one that Ethan bought me. Ethan wanted me to start modest and get more daring each time that we went. As it turned out the modest one was more modest than what most of the girls there were wearing. I went back to the changing room and changed into the one that Ethan bought me. It's a string bikini that's quite brief but made of thick material.

We had a good time with Ethan re-tying the strings a couple of times making them looser and looser. My tits popped out a couple of times and Ethan asked me not to notice for a while each time. My bottoms slid down so low that my butt crack was visible and one millimetre more and my front slit would have been visible. The crotch was so low that when I swam on my back Ethan said that he could see all of my pussy. It was a shame that no one really took more notice of us.

After that one time at the uni pool we decided to go to the public pool. Ethan picked out a lace string bikini. It's quite brief but it covers the important bits; well covers them with lace. If you look closely you can see my flesh through the holes in the lace. Oh, I'd cut all of the lining out when I first got it.

We swam around for an hour and only one man (that we saw) looked closely at me.

The next time that we went Ethan picked-out a bikini made of some nylon type material. It's yellow and is not see-through – until it gets wet; then I might as well not be wearing it. I'd tried it in the dorm shower so I knew that before we went and I was a little apprehensive, and excited. I didn't want us to get thrown out within minutes of arriving.

Ethan thought that it might be a good idea if we walked around the place before I got wet so that anyone who was interested would see that it wasn't see-through. We did that and no one really took any notice of me. Okay, one of the lifeguards and a middle-aged man had a good look at me, but neither said anything.

We jumped into the pool and swam around for a while and had a bit of fun in the waves machine. While I was stood there waiting for the waves I looked down at my chest and got reminded that my top was now see-through. I could even see the little bumps on my areolas, not to mention my rock hard nipples.

When the waves stopped we got out and went to the slides. As we walked I bent forward and looked at my crotch. I could easily see the front of my slit and the tip of my clit. I felt a little nervous and excited. Ethan said that I looked fantastic.

Queuing for the slides I saw 3 men look closely at my chest. I tried to ignore them but my pussy started to tingle. At one point I looked round and down to see a teenage boy staring at my butt. Ethan noticed me looking and told me to bend forward to let the youth look at my pussy. I did.

The lifeguard at the top of the slides stared for a second or so, but he never said anything. I did notice the front of his shorts change shape.

At the bottom of the slide I stood up and started walking towards Ethan. He was grinning so I realised that something wasn't as it should be. I looked down and saw that my left tit had escaped so I pulled my top back over it, not that it stopped anyone seeing it.

Ethan liked the way I looked and decided that we were going to have another go, but before we went he took me into the main pool and re-tied the tie on my left hip. I couldn't feel any tension when he'd finished so I looked down and saw that he'd tied it very lose. I checked my pussy and realised that the left side of my bottoms was hanging down.

It was still like that when we went to the queue for the slides. Of course Ethan had us wait until we got followed by some youths; and of course, Ethan had me bend over again. This time though my pussy wasn't covered and I heard the youths tell each other to have a look before I finally stood up straight.

After that we went to the little café for a drink. The girl serving smiled when she saw that she could see through my bikini but she didn't say anything. Ethan took me to a table near the entrance and sat me so that anyone coming in would be able to see all of my front. He told me to sit with my legs open. My bottoms were still lose at my left and when I looked down I could see that my left vulva wasn't covered. Ethan had seen that as well and he smiled when I looked at him.

About a dozen people came in to the café area while we were at that table, but only one youth looked at me, then did a double take, then smiled as he looked up to my face. I smiled back at him.

After that Ethan decided that we would go to the sauna but we went via the changing room where he pulled out a thong version of my bottoms; same colour and same material. Before we went to the leisure centre I was sure that I'd get thrown out if I wore that thong but after being virtually ignored wearing a see-through string bikini I felt a little less nervous; after all, I'd seen a couple of girls wearing quite high cut bottoms with part of their butts hanging out.

We walked out of the changing area with my bits covered in only 3 small triangles of very thin yellow material; the top 2 still damp and slightly see-through. Ethan was obviously happy because there was a bulge in the front of his shorts.

I felt quite excited walking through the pool area and wondered if my thong bottom was getting see-through with my leaking pussy juices.

There was no one in the sauna when we got there and as we talked I asked Ethan if he'd got any speedos because I wanted to see the shape of his cock and maybe watch it spring out of the top. Ethan said that he'd get some before we went on holiday but he wasn't going to wear them in England.

That was the first that Ethan had mentioned a holiday and I was about to ask him what he meant but a middle-aged man came in. He sat where he could watch me all the time. Ethan realised this and got me to turn sideways and sit with my back to the wall. I realised what Ethan wanted so I sat like that and opened my legs. By that time my thong bottoms were wet and totally see-through.

Ethan started asking me where I'd like to go for a holiday while the man stared at my virtually naked pussy.

We got too hot and went out and jumped in the plunge pool. Boy was that cold and I wanted to get back into the sauna quickly but Ethan stopped me and pulled the front on my thong forcing the material to the front of my pussy and the rear string in between my lips. Then we went back in and sat where we were. As I sat and opened my legs I heard the man give a little gasp. I looked down and saw that the string had disappeared and the material was only covering my pubic bone. What's more, my clit was sticking out.

Ethan had noticed as well and what had been a very shrivelled cock was starting to bulge in his shorts.

As soon as that man left Ethan pulled me to him, pulled my thong down and started fucking me. We both came quite quickly.

I'd just managed to get my thong back on when a couple about our age came in. The man had a good look at me before sitting beside the girl. She was wearing a modest bikini.

After a while we decided to leave the sauna and went back to the pool. No one said anything about my exposed butt, nor my virtually exposed pussy or tits; although a few people stared at me for a while. The shorts on the lifeguard at the top of the slides looked quite uncomfortable when we were up there.

Ethan decided that we'd shower in the communal area and 3 or 4 men took quite a long time to have a shower whilst we were there. After that I asked Ethan to fuck me in one of the changing cubicles before we got dressed.

We didn't go swimming again because we had too much uni work to do, but Ethan did undress me in a pub a couple more times before the term ended.

Part 02g – Upskirt video

-------------------------------

We thought that it would be fun to make a HiDef upskirt video. All the ones that Ethan had seen had been of pretty crap quality. Ethan got one of these GoPro cameras that are used by a lot of sports people and we had great fun going around town with me in a floaty micro skirt and Ethan doing his best to stick that camera under the hem.

The shopping centre food hall was the best because he could hold the camera on his lap and film up my skirt with my legs open wide. I even lay back so that he could get a better shot. One time frigged to an orgasm in a McDonalds and Ethan got the lot on a memory card. Now that was exciting.

Ethan's promised to post them on the internet soon.

12