I Love My Mom Sujata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers

"Ssssssshhhhhh Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I came shooting my hot semen inside her pussy.

"Aaaaaiiiiiighhhaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she too came violently as she sensed my warm semen strike over her cervix. I shot threads after threads of semen inside her filling her pussy with it. Waves of ecstasy ran through our bodies. Suddenly the tension was released my pubic muscles were automatically contracting and relaxing ejecting semen inside her. My dick was pulsating. My mom's pussy was also pulsating with my dick.

I was no more a virgin and I had just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. My mom was also ecstatic. She had closed her eyes and gripped me tightly. We lay in that position for a few minutes. Then her grip loosened by this time my dick had also become soft so I pulled out. My dick was drenched with our love juices.

My mom was still lying still. Her eyes were closed and she looked relaxed and calm. Her breathing had returned to normal. She did not move an inch of her any body part. She looked very very satisfied.

I went to the bathroom and wiped off my dick and returned to the bed. To my surprise my mom had fallen asleep. I felt proud about myself. I had satisfied her to the extent that she fell asleep. This was her mute acknowledgement of my manhood, her appreciation of my lovemaking. Although this was my first sexual intercourse I lasted enough to give her climax.

I stood beside the bed watching her naked body for the first time. She looked like a sculpture. She was quite fair with dark hair and beautiful dark eyes which were now closed. Her lips were full, juicy, red and inviting. Shoulders were broad and breasts as you know voluptuous but firm. She was sleeping with her slender arms above her head. She had not shaven her under arms and they had ample dark hairs. Her waist was narrow and her hip was quite wide giving her a nice curve. There was a huge gap between her thighs where they joined her pubic area. It is because of this that her hips were quite wide.

Her pubic area was covered with thick curly black hair. The pussy lips were barely visible because of this. But I could clearly see some of my semen had rolled out of her pussy and trickled down towards her buttocks. Her thighs were fair than rest of her body and unlike a typical Indian woman her legs were quite long compared to her upper body.

I was watching this beauty mesmerized. She was a very good mother and now I realized that she was a wild and passionate lover in the bed. I wonder why my dad left the house when he had such a beautiful, passionate and faithful wife. I picked up my clothes and put them on. Then I pulled a thin cover over her. She was still asleep and was not disturbed by this. She was sleeping blissfully. Then I switched off the lamp and slept beside her.

Saturday Morning

The next day was a Saturday. Normally we would sleep longer than usual on weekends. But my mom always used to get up before me. But that day I got up before her. My mom was still sleeping blissfully. It must have been 5.30 am in the morning. The sun was not out but the sky had begun to brighten. I turned on my side and began to watch my beautiful mom. The cover had slid down to her waist exposing her upper body. I was watching that visual feast.

Just then an ambulance passed by our house with it's siren on. This broke my mom's sleep. She opened her eyes to see me watching her. She quickly realized that she was still naked and I was watching her. She quickly pulled the cover to cover her self and looked at me. I smiled and she blushed and kept her hands over her face. A few minutes later she suddenly moved towards me and hugged me tight.

"Oh Rohan It was so good yesterday. Thanks you did it. Actually I needed it desperately but how could I acknowledge it so flatly? After all I am your mother. Please don't say I am a liar" She said in a very soft voice.

"I am sorry mom; I understand how difficult it is for a mother." I said

"Good. Anyway I really enjoyed yesterdays encounter." She said

Yes mom I was in cloud nine" I said.

"Me too" and she rubbed her nose on my chest.

"Mom you are so good at this (love making)" I said.

"You too but how did you learn? Was it not your first time?" she asked.

"It was my first time mom." I said.

She then kissed me for the first time on my lips and put her arms around my neck.

"Rohan I had never been pulled in and out like yesterday." She said blushingly.

I did not know what to say so I kept quite caressing her back.

"Wow you made me so fullll there, you are way too thick." She complimented me.

"I thought you are tight mom." I said

"No. Your dad was not that thick. I always had a baggy feeling with him. I always wished if he had a thicker penis" she said.

"Was he so small?" I asked.

"No. The length may be the same as yours but not that thick" she said

"Does it make so much difference?" I asked.

"Yes. I always wanted to spread my legs wide apart but could not do it because it made the baggy feeling more prominent. Yesterday I could do it as much as I could. I was feeling so free to part my legs without any worries and you were pulling me in and out, oh my god what a feeling it was."

"Thanks mom I did not know anything about this." I said.

"You will learn lot of things with me. I promise." She said.

"Ok. Then can you tell me how you feel when you experience your orgasm?"

"Oh it's difficult to explain honey." She said.

"Please mom, try to tell." I insisted.

"It starts with a feeling of ants are crawling inside, a kind of tickling sensation. Then my vagina starts contracting and relaxing and I feel to suck the penis inside it. I feel a sweet depression between my naval and the chest bone. Waves of pleasure run through my body starting from my vagina and striking my heart. I start shaking and want to dig my nails deep inside your back and after that I become limp unable to do anything. Still it is quite difficult to explain but yesterday it was mind blowing. I had never experienced such an intense and satisfying orgasm ever in my life. More than the intensity it provided me deep deep satisfaction." She said with a very big smile.

"I see that's why you fell asleep." I said.

"Yes for the first time I fell asleep after having sex."

Then she inserted her face against my chest rub her nose against it and closed her eyes. I started to caress her back. She was enjoying being loved and cuddled. We were in this position for sometime. Then she woke up and sat on the bed. I was laying and watching her. She started to tie a knot in her beautiful long hairs. Her voluptuous breasts were swaying and bouncing as she moved her hands to tie the knot. My eyes were glued to her breasts. She was giggling and watching me as she tied the knot.

"Ok honey I will make some breakfast now." She said.

"I am not hungry mom." I said.

"But I am. You have drained my energy completely." She said with a smile.

"Ok" I said. I was in no mood to get up.

She got off the bed and started to walk towards her bathroom, just then.

"Oh my God" She said and rushed towards the bathroom and emerged after a few minutes. This time she was wearing her night gown which she had kept in her bathroom. I knew she was wearing nothing inside it as all her under garments were lying on the floor.

"What happened mom?" I asked her.

"Nothing honey it's just your semen which started to roll out on my thighs" she said.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yes, never in my life I was filled to this extent." She blushed.

I was proud of myself. I also then got up and used her bathroom to relieve myself. Later I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth took a quick shower and presented myself at the dining table. Mom was busy preparing something in the kitchen. I was reading the news paper but my mind was occupied with her thoughts. I could not sit there so I walked into the kitchen. My beautiful mom was preparing pohay. I walked behind her and put my arms around her belly and placed my dick between her ass chicks. She just closed her eyes for a moment raised her chin and then open her eyes again. She felt good as I was moving my hands just under her breast teasing them softly. I then slowly kissed her cheeks; she had closed her eyes and enjoying the sensation. But then suddenly she pushed me away.

"Ok Rohan please let me finish this. We have the whole day and the night for this. But right now I am hungry." She said.

"Ok" and I eased my grip allowing her to carry on and I returned to the dining table waiting for my beautiful mom. I was not at all interested in food; I was only interested in her now. After some time she came out of the kitchen and served the breakfast. I hastily finished it. She took her own time. All the time I was looking at my beautiful mom's face. She was now embarrassed.

"Rohan. Stop it now don't look at me like this, it is embarrassing." She complained.

"Oh sorry mom." I said and I put on the TV and started watching it. My mom finished her dish after some time and picked up my dish and went to the kitchen for washing.

I sat on the sofa watching TV. She came back with two cups of tea. She offered me one and sat beside me sipping her. She was sitting very close to me brushing her body with mine. My dick had already sprung into life. After she had finished her tea I pulled her towards me. This time she did not resist but gladly came into my arms. We immediately locked our lips and started to probe each others tongue. After a lot of kissing and cuddling we separated.

Then we talked about some unimportant topics. My mom told me my lot of childhood mischiefs. Then she told me about her childhood, the school where she went, about her classmates. She was talking with me like a long lost friend suddenly found. It was good to know that my mom was a sensual woman. She too had her childhood heartthrobs she was just like any other girl at her age. We think of our moms as an asexual being. After their marriage women devote themselves to their family their children and their self identity is lost in this process. They dress modestly speak modestly and they are just moms.

That night the sex was divine. There was no force and no rush. We made a very passionate love on my mom's bed. Our bodies just melted into each others arms. Last night was a wild night filled with lust but that night was full of passion and desire. We made love very gently and slowly taking our time. Exploring each other's bodies kissing and cuddling. Actual intercourse was just an extension of the whole love making process. For the first time in my life I realized that sex is not just penis and vagina. It is a much more than that. Our whole body, mind, and soul are interacting to achieve one goal, the ultimate joy of life "Nirvana". This is a state of bliss where we lose ourselves and a deep sense of peace prevails in our minds. There is no ego, no desire to win and no fear to lose.

After that divine love making my mom started to mother me. She started to kiss me like her baby and lovingly gathered me towards her and offered her breasts to me. There was hardly any milk in it but I started sucking her like a baby she was caressing my back and planting kisses over my head. Her maternal instincts had taken over now and I soon fell asleep in her loving arms. But every time we did not make love like this. Sometimes it was wild and on other occasions it was passionate.

Break For One Month

We were now living like a couple deeply in love. We used to have sex almost everyday excluding the days when she would experience her periods. During her periods I used to massage her feet, legs, buttocks, waist, back and shoulders to relieve her of her pain. This way I won her heart. She was already mine but my love and care made her more devoted towards me. I also used to do all the cooking and cleaning so that she would get complete rest. She was also working in a bank. She used to come home after 5pm. I used to come home before her. Many times I used to cook and keep everything ready for her. She used to feel so proud of me.

I was going to collage and as a part of the course we also had to go on a yearly tour. Unfortunately just after six months we had to go on a one month tour. I was very disappointed. I did not want to miss even a single day without her. But I had to go.

During that period I kept in touch with her over the phone. As the days went by we were both eager to see each other. That month was the longest month of my life. It seemed to never end. But finally the wait was over as we all picked up our bags for the journey return home. It was Friday night when I reached home. I rang the door bell.

My mom opened the door with a big smile on her face. I went inside and kept my bags on the floor and spread my arms. My mom rushed into my arms and hugged me tightly. Soon our lips locked and we began to probe each others tongue. We separated after a while. We were both happy to see each other again.

"Oh honey why don't you take a quick shower? You will feel better after a long journey" she said.

"Yes mom I was about to say that"

"Ok, then I will serve the dinner" she said.

"Yes I will be back in a few minutes" I said.

I went to my bathroom and shaved myself and took a quick shower. When I came out I saw mom had kept my shorts and a t-shirt on the bed. I quickly got into them and went into the living room. My mom had already served the dinner. The dinner was delicious. Mom had prepared my favorite mutton biryani and raita. After the dinner she served me falooda but she did not take it. The food was really excellent and moreover after a gap of one month I was eating home made food prepared by my loving mom. After eating everything I kissed my mom's hands.

"Mom you are a great cook. Nobody can match you." I said.

"All children like food prepared by their mom." She said.

"No mom really you are the best." I said.

"Ok honey It's time for action, I am starving for a month now."

"Me too mom" I said and I hugged her and kissed her lips gently.

"Ok then you wait here watch some movie while I clean up everything" she said.

"I will help you mom" I said.

"No you must be tired. Just do what I say. I will call you when I am ready." She said.

"Ok" I said and walked towards the sofa. My mom picked up the dishes and went into the kitchen. I was waiting impatiently for her to call me. After a few anxious minutes she yelled from her bedroom.

"Rohan come in"

I switched off the TV and rushed towards her room. Just when I was about to enter the door I saw her standing in front of the mirror. I was struck by a bolt of lightning when I saw her and stopped right there. She was wearing a beautiful red sari and a red blouse. She had let her beautiful dark hair loose, which were hanging just below her buttocks. She was wearing beautiful gold bangles. She was also wearing beautiful flowers in her hair. Her sari was tightly hugging her body showing her beautiful curves. The sari was tied way below her naval and a thin line of her pubic hair was just visible to me.

"Rohan come near me." She said.

I came out of the trance I locked the door and walked towards her slowly. I slowly put my arms around her back and pulled her towards me.

"Shhh Ahhhh Rohan. I missed you so badly" she said

"Me too, mom." I said and started to move my hands over her back. She was just hugging me tightly and trying to feel me as much as possible. I lifted her chin and placed a small kiss on her lips. She moaned with joy. I then lifted her in my arms and placed her on the bed. I was on top of her and she was under me. Her voluptuous breasts were trapped under my chest. She was pulling me tightly towards her and I could easily see the lust in her eyes. I knew today she wanted a wild sex.

My condition was no different. I was moving my face between her breasts and she was moaning with pleasure. Today there was no point in kissing and cuddling. I removed her sari's end over her breasts and I put my hands around her back to unhook her blouse. She lifted her back slightly to provide access for my hands. I quickly unhooked her blouse and threw it on the floor. Suddenly I could smell musky aroma of her armpits. It was too intense. I had noticed that whenever she was horny that aroma would increase. That day it was so intense that I could smell it from a distance. I always liked her aroma. So I grabbed her both hands and placed them over her head giving me a full view of her underarms with thick black hair. Then I slowly lowered myself into one of her armpit and smelled it. My god that smell was so arousing that my already hard dick started paining.

"Mom you smell so wild today" I said in a hoarse voice.

"Rohan my whole body is waiting for you. Just tear me apart today. I want you to rip my hole today, don't show any mercy just spread me wide open and pound it and fill it with you semen till it floods." She said in an excited voice.

I was occupied with the musky aroma of her underarms I was sniffing them in turns. My dick was paining with each sniff. I was on fire and my mom's aroma was adding fuel to it. My mom's hands were over her head and I was holding them down to smell her armpits. But suddenly my mom started to twist and turn and raise her waist. This meant that she wanted my dick inside her juicy pussy. She was aching for that. I released her hands and she quickly raised her back and unhooked her bra releasing her voluptuous breasts. I quickly removed her sari which was half unwrapped.

Then as usual I was struggling to untie the strings of her petticoat. She was irritated and pushed my hands away and in a swift move untied the strings and slid her petticoat along with her panty up to her knees. I helped her by removing them off completely from her body. She was now totally naked and on fire. It was now my turn to undress, I quickly removed all my clothes and placed myself between her legs. My mom was watching my dick with the same excitement as the day when we first had sex. Her eyes were widened and glued to my dick. The excitement of getting penetrated by it vas clearly visible on her face. She had already spread her legs wide open in anticipation.

"Rohan hurry up I just can't wait anymore" her voice was shaking.

"Neither can I wait mom" I said.

But I did not want to penetrate her directly. I wanted to tease her and drive her mad. I wanted her to beg me for inserting my dick inside her. So I slowly lowered my head and started kissing inside of her thighs. She was moaning with pleasure and twisting her legs. She was eager for penetration. But I continued to kiss her thighs and slowly moved towards her pussy. As I got near her pussy the aroma of her pubic region was driving me mad. This was totally different from her armpits and was much stronger as I got nearer. Her moaning and twisting was increased. I was not giving her what she was anticipating instead I was firing her up.

"Oh Rohan what are you doing honey just come inside me I want to feel you there I want you to rip that hole apart between my legs. Ahhhh Rohaaaann get inside honey just get inside your mom's choot(pussy)" she was now aching to be loved.

I ignored her and moved my mouth over her pussy lips and planted a soft kiss over them. Suddenly her body trembled and she grabbed my hair and started to pull me towards her. But I did not move instead I started to kiss her pussy lips frantically. She was out of control and was twisting violently in the bed. Next I slipped my tongue over her pussy lips and started licking and kissing them.

"Oh my God Rohaaaannn Ssssss Ahhhhhh" she moaned loudly.

I ignored her and continued to lick her. Then I pushed my tongue inside her vagina to the extent I could and started to move it in a circular motion licking the vaginal walls. The taste of her juices and the aroma was driving me mad. It was like a slightly salty solution. My mom was now twisting frantically in the bed. Her breathing had increased and her voluptuous breasts were swaying as she twisted.

neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers