I Love My Mom Sujata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers

"Pleaaaaasee Rohaaaan get inside me nowwwwww" She screamed.

I had driven her mad. But for me this was not enough. I wanted her to beg. So I lifted my head and glanced at her.

"Yes my good boy now get in don't make me wait any longer mom needs your penis desperately" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Ok mom" I said.

"Yesssss" She said and placed her hands over her thighs and tried to part her legs which were already parted to the limit. I placed my rock hard dick over her pussy lips and instead of inserting it I began to rub them with it. I pressed my dick hard on her pussy lips and began to slide it over her pussy lips and her clitoris. I was rubbing the lips very hard but as I reached her clitoris I slowed down taking care just to rub it gently or just tap it teasingly. My mom's body was exploding with anticipation but I was not letting my dick go inside her. She was driven to the point where she could no longer hold. She was now beyond any control all she wanted was my dick inside her body and nothing else.

"Rohaaaannnn please push it in I can't hold any longer, you will kill me" her voice was shaking terribly.

I continued to do what I was doing ignoring her plea.

"Oh my God Rohaaannn Pleaaassssee . Please Rohan get inside me." She pleaded.

I still ignored her.

"Aaaaighhh Rohaaannn I beg you please Rohan please" This time she literally folded her hands in a begging gesture. She was on fire and about to explode and needed my dick very badly. I was also on fire by now and my dick was paining as it has gathered blood from all parts of my body. So I gently pushed by dick inside her pussy for the first time.

"Ssssshhhhhh Aaaahhhh Wow Rohan Aaahhhh you almost made mama cry" she moaned with pleasure.

I started to move in and out in her slippery pussy. Although slippery it was still clasping my dick and her pussy lips were getting pulled in and out as I moved in and out of it. As I continued to move in and out of her pussy it started to leak with her juices wetting my balls and her buttocks and eventually wetting the bed sheet. There was no time to stop and stare I increased my speed a little.

"Sssshhh Aaaah Rohaaan you are pulling me in and out wow Sssshhhh Ahhhhhh"

"Mom you are so tight mom" I said

"Aggghhhhh Rohaaann tear my hole apart I want to be ravished by you today"

I increased my speed further.

"Yesss like this Ssssshhh Agghhhh"

Her beautiful voluptuous breasts were swaying as I moved in and out of her pussy.

"Faster Roahan tear me apaaaaaart" She screamed.

I began to move my dick inside her hole frantically.

"Ohhhh mom I can't hold any longer" I screamed.

My mom was also nearing her climax. She was arching her back and raising her waist to offer her pussy to me. She did this when she was nearing her climax.

"Do it Rohhhaaan filll me filll my choot just flood it with your seeds" she screamed.

"Ssssshhhhh Aggghhhhhhhhh"

I came inside her pussy shooting warm semen over her cervix and walls of her vagina.

She arched her back and almost screamed.

"Sssssssshhhhh Aaaaiiiiiiighhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

She too came violently. She pulled me over her body and clamped by buttocks with her legs and dug her nails in my back. She wanted every millimeter of my penis inside her pulsating pussy I could not feel her pulsations but I knew they were there. Her body was shivering and she had closed her eyes tightly. Waves of ecstasy were running through our bodies as we were melting in to each others arms. Time stood still, we were drowned in an ocean of pleasure and joy. I don't know how long we were in that position. But ultimately my mom loosened her grip and we separated. My mom fell asleep. I knew this must have been a very satisfying orgasm for her. I had seen this happen only twice. I watched my mom's beautiful naked body. Her hands were over her head exposing her beautiful unshaved underarms and her legs were slightly parted with my semen dripping out of her pussy. She was in a state of bliss. I slowly covered her and went into the bathroom to cleanup myself. When I returned my mom had not moved an inch she was sleeping blissfully. I put on my shorts and slept beside her.

The next day morning when she woke up she looked at me and blushed and came into my arms. She rested her head against my chest and said.

"You almost killed me with pleasure yesterday"

"You liked it na mom?" I asked.

She did not say anything but nodded her head and blushed and then hugged me tight.

We still live in the same house. The outside world doesn't have a clue what goes inside our house. I am 36 and she is 55 but we have a great sex life. At one stage my mom wanted a baby (when she was 45 I think) but I thought it was to risky at her age beside she had to undergo a surgery to correct her tied tubes. She still rues the fact that she could not become pregnant from me.

Meanwhile I married Anuradha the beauty on whom I had a crush. I am a father of two beautiful kids one boy and one girl. Sex is great between me and my wife. But I and my mom always find a way to see each other. My mom lives downstairs while me and my family lives upstairs in the same house. Anyway life is great for us and I wish this goes on for ever.

THE END


Dear Readers

Your feedbacks are most welcome. I will try to improve my next stories with your valuable feedbacks. Please write your e-mail id when you send any feedback to me. I make it a point to reply each and every e-mail I receive. I would particularly like to know your experience about a female orgasm. I want to know if other women experience a similar orgasm as I have described.

neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers