All Comments on 'I Love Older Women Ch. 01'

by Jckadams25

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You need some grammar lessons and an editor.

Learn the difference between there, their, and they're. Learn sentence structure and punctuation.

bogg99bogg99almost 14 years ago
Good story, poorly written.

It is really difficult to assess the quality of the story for all of the poor grammar, spelling and structural errors in this piece. It my be your first attempt but the presentation surely detracts from what you are trying to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i agree i couldn't get past the first sentence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ditto

I came here to comment but I see that others beat me to it. You really need to get the difference in they're, there, and their. Because of your misuses, I couldn't get past the first paragraph. This from an old man who has loved old women all of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
spelling

Three times in the first paragraph you used "there" for "their." If you are going to write, you might want to take some grammar classes first. I didn't read beyond that first paragraph because I didn't want to spend my time figuring out what it was you wanted to say.

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Ugh!

Juvenile in every aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agree

I totally agree with all the previous comments. And another homework task; learn the difference between an isle and an aisle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hated the typing etc but..

Loved story. Had to figure out some of the spelling/typing tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous