I Love the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"So we just go off into woods," said Greg. "If he's here when we get back we just tell him we went to use the camp facilities. And on our way back in, we do go and take a shower. Come on Mom you shouldn't have started this and then just cut me off, that's just wrong," whined Greg. He stood up and held out his hand, and against her better judgment, Belinda got up and followed him.

They quickly walked away from their campsite back into a copse of trees only a few yards away from the face of the rock they'd climbed earlier. Belinda was surprised as her son grabbed her by her shoulder and kissed her pushing his tongue into her mouth. At first she resisted because that wasn't the way things were with them. Greg wasn't just kissing her to get her started, he was trying to build or imply a sense of true intimacy, and what she and her son did was only sport fucking. It was just bodies, no emotion. It had only started by accident. When she hit her forties, she'd noticed that she craved sex far more than her husband did. He gave it to her every day, but he was also getting older and could only keep going for so long and she wanted more. Several of her friends who'd gone through it told her it would only last for a few years and she had a couple of possibilities. One was to have a fling or a series of flings. The other was to get a large supply of V&V (vibrators and Viagra) and use them both in large quantities. The idea of a fling or flings was quickly dismissed because she just wasn't capable of sharing herself with anyone other than Ted. The mere thought of it disgusted her. She tried vibrators but found them unsatisfactory, for the same reason that she didn't really masturbate much. It was just so much better when someone else was doing it to you than anything you could do for yourself.

Then a couple of years ago Ted had started going into the city about once a month. He was gone for 2 or 3 days each time. At first she had gone with him, and having sex in hotel rooms had been fun and different. But after a while it just got boring, not the sex, but being trapped in the city away from the mountains they both loved. So she'd stopped. After all it was only a couple of days that they were apart, and Ted usually fucked her brains out when he came home.

Then she started anticipating his returns, and longing for the bouts of reunion sex. She started masturbating just to warm herself up for her husband because just the thought of him coming into the house and just ramming his huge dick into her while they were still dressed had her just dripping.

That was part of the reason her vagina was so stretched out Ted's dick was huge and very thick. He had stretched out both her pussy and her ass to the point where he was the only person that fit her perfectly. She had seen a few other men's dick's accidentally. Relatives who she'd walked in on in the bathroom or accidental exposures in the lake or the pool. She'd even seen guys in the few porn movies that she and Ted had watched. None of them had an endowment like her husband's. Then when you added the fact that he was the only man she had ever even thought about loving, for her entire life, then sex with him became an obsession for her. But she loved him enough that if they couldn't ever have sex again, she'd still stay with him.

One day while she was extremely horny waiting for Ted to come back from the city, she'd gone into her room and was just flogging herself, when she looked up and saw Ted staring at her wide eyed. She was so close to cumming that her brain was foggy, so she just told him to come and get it. Within seconds he'd shucked off his clothes and was in her. He was fucking hard and fast but for some reason she just wasn't feeling it the way she usually did. Then she looked down and noticed that his dick was considerably smaller than usual, and that it wasn't Ted it was their son Greg. She quickly pushed him off and got up. After a couple of awkward hours of avoiding each other, both knowing that they needed to sort this out before the man they both loved came home, they spoke.

"Greg, I'm sorry for what happened, but you're an adult so I'm sure that you can understand. When your father is away, I just yearn for him so badly that I have to sometimes take care of myself, just thinking about him. And today I just missed him so badly...And when I saw you, I literally thought you were him. Please don't ever tell anyone about this, it could destroy our family," she said through tear filled eyes.

"Mom I would never tell anyone, but I'm not sorry it happened. I just wish it had gone on long enough for me to finish. You know that Dad and I like all of the same things, so as bizarre as it sounds, it was a dream come true for me. But I love my Dad as much as you do, so I'd never tell him." Greg couldn't even face her as he said it.

It took a couple of months before it happened again, but once it did, it became a regular thing. Like clockwork as soon as Ted was out of town, Greg was in his mother's bed. For her it was only a pale substitute for what she'd get from her husband, but Greg was younger and could keep going longer so it wasn't without its benefits. But on the other hand the guilt and the fact that he had to go to extreme measures like fisting her to satisfy her just made it something that she had always regretted. She was glad that they'd finally decided to stop. She was just going to have to get used to the hotel rooms, because she was never letting Ted out of her reach again.

On Greg's part, Sex with his mom, was far better than anything else he'd experienced. Just the thought of sticking his dick in the channel he'd been birthed from turned him on so much that the lack of friction became a plus. He could last far longer and do far freakier things than any girl his age would ever let him think of. His mom could swallow his dick whole and swallow all of his semen without losing a drop. He didn't have to worry about rubbers or the pill because she couldn't have kids. And like his father he loved her wiry little body. Her breasts weren't big like Emily's but her nipples were as hard as fucking erasers and she loved to have them bitten and squeezed hard. Just the thought of fucking his mother usually resulted in painful and embarrassing erections that were often mistaken as being for someone else. More than once they'd been out with their friends and drove past the park. With the mountains and the rock faces in view, Greg thought of his mother, which cause the painful tenting in his jeans. When someone noticed it they'd say something like "Emily you'd better hurry up and marry him so you can give him some, before you cause him to break his dick."

Greg loved Emily, and he intended to marry her, but most of his erections were the result of thinking about his mother. The fact that Emily intended on abstaining from sex until after she was married didn't faze him at all. After all his parents had done nearly the same thing and look at them now, still happy and horny after all of these years.

The sexual obsession had also been passed down from his parents. Greg might've looked like the spitting image of his Dad, but his obsession when it came to sex was his mother. Over the months that they'd been fucking the obsession, at least for him had grown. Throughout his life he and his dad had shared almost everything. He didn't see why they couldn't share Belinda as well. After all they both loved her and each other, it just seemed natural.

Belinda turned her face away from Greg's kisses and spread her legs. She couldn't figure out what was wrong with her son. Maybe he was imagining that it was Emily he was fucking, and that was why he'd tried to kiss her like a lover instead of a fuck buddy. She felt him tugging her shorts down, and she wasn't wearing any panties under them so Greg quickly backed her up against a tree and rammed his dick home into her vagina. He started thrusting into her harder and harder so she closed her eyes and did some imagining of her own. In her mind it was Ted fucking her and she tried to concentrate on that. Then in the back of her mind she sensed that something was wrong that snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Come on baby, take it," said Greg. "This pussy is mine, all mine. And after I get you knocked up everyone will know it. Oh yeah."

Belinda was horrified. With all of her strength she slapped her son's face and pushed him away and out of her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she screamed. "This isn't..." she began. And then at a loss for words she just pulled up her shorts and ran back to their campsite leaving Greg standing there.

Greg had been out of his mind with lust and had just let what he was feeling come out. He pulled up his shorts over his rapidly deflating dick and followed his mother slowly back to camp.

That first night in the motel, I just completely fell apart. I just got into bed while it was still light outside and tried to sleep so I could just move forwards and hopefully begin the process of healing. But every time I closed my eyes, the images came back. I saw Belinda on the face of the mountain in the same place where we used to make love when we'd first started climbing in this state. She was flat on her back like some whore in the grass, while my own son's hips just pumped in and out of her. I had no words for how I felt. Rage, betrayal, anger, disgust, none of them fit what I was feeling. And my reaction to it all also shocked me. I mean I grew up watching John Wayne movies God damn it. I was supposed to go running up there climb the fucking rock face bare handed without a harness or helmet and beat the shit out of both of them. Then using just the might of my brawny arms, I was supposed to throw both of them off the mountain to their deaths, then everyone in town would come up and thank me for saving the world especially our town, from the two evil, incestuous snakes. The Sheriff himself was supposed to come up and tell me how he was glad I had done it because he didn't think he'd have been able to. Lastly some beautiful dancehall girl who worked in the saloon was supposed to come over and tell me she'd always loved me and we'd kiss, and then the credits were supposed to roll as the screen grew dark.

I kept thinking,"roll the fucking credits," as I lay there in that uncomfortable motel bed. It actually started to eat at me, that I hadn't been more forceful, but I guess John Wayne didn't know that I loved both of them, far more than I loved myself. And though I was hurt beyond all reason, I could no more hurt either of them than I could cut my own dick off with a broken beer bottle. I didn't need to know why; I didn't care how long. I just needed this all to be over. I knew that I was in shock and not really thinking clearly so I didn't want to make any rash moves. I was very sure though that my marriage to the girl next door, the only woman I had ever loved was broken beyond repair. I had no intentions of getting any kind of revenge against her, or leaving her destitute. I didn't really want to beat the shit out of my son. He was still the same little boy I'd held on my knee, and taught how to throw a baseball. I just couldn't bring myself to harm or even think badly of either of them. I just knew that our life together as a family was over.

I don't know when I finally drifted off to sleep, but my phone awakened me very early the next morning. Before I even thought about what I was doing, I answered it and quickly hung up as soon as I heard Belinda's voice. She'd sounded upset, but not overly so. I was sure she hadn't gone back to the house and discovered my letter yet, but something else had upset her. It was probably my not showing up at the campsite. I showered and drove the mustang over to the storage unit and parked it inside of the unit. This was a pretty small town and a Mustang would attract far more attention than one of literally hundreds of jeeps. I had breakfast at a mom and pop restaurant that was fairly close to my motel. As I ate I came to the realization that by not getting a lawyer and starting divorce procedures I wasn't helping anyone. I had to realize that as painful as this was, it was my life and I was stuck with it. I wasn't going to suddenly wake up and discover that it had all been a dream. I also would not have the benefit of a do over, or a reset button. My marriage was over that's it. On my way back to the motel I picked up one of those real estate magazines that advertise apartments and condos. I needed to start looking for more permanent housing.

As soon as I got back to the motel I called Ernie Banks, he was the lawyer that the company used and several of my friends had hired him when their marriages broke down. After setting up a meeting with him and telling him what was going on, I felt slightly better. I still felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach by a race horse after having my heart ripped out with a baling hook, but it was a slight improvement.

I looked through my magazine and saw several apartments that I liked or at least wanted to check out. I called a couple of them and set up appointments for later in the day. The thing I noticed most was that everything in the price range I was shooting for was far closer to work than my current home. I realized though that it really didn't matter anymore. As much as I loved the mountains I'd have bad memories of them for the rest of my life.

Before the sun was up Belinda had taken her tent down and packed it away in the back of her pathfinder. She left a lot of the camping gear at the site, Greg could pack it in his car, and return it someday, but she needed to get as far away from her son as she could. He had tried to apologize and talk to her several times during the night but she had simply refused to respond to him in any way. She was angry at him, but far angrier at herself. She was disgusted at the thought of what she'd been doing with him. And it wasn't just because he was her son and it was illegal in every state in the union. It was because last night, she had finally realized that what she'd been doing, really was cheating on Ted. This wasn't just a mother who loved her son letting him secretly borrow his father's car while he was away. This wasn't keeping it a secret from Ted that Greg had borrowed his fishing pole. This was her letting another man use her body. It was cheating plain and simple. She'd fooled herself into thinking that Greg was only helping out his parents while she went through this spurt of abnormal desire, but with the things he'd said last night she realized that Greg clearly wanted more than just sex from her. And son or not, he was not her man, his father always had been, and always would be. She tried calling Ted again and finally got him, she heard his sleepy and obviously tired morning voice and then they were suddenly cut off. Damn those mountains, they often played havoc with cell phone signals. Well at least she knew that he was Okay. She tried calling the house but got no response. She hoped that it didn't mean that Ted was still in the city because she needed him now more than ever before.

This was one big damn mess and she didn't know how to get out of it. First off she could never be alone with her son again. She was glad that he'd moved into his own apartment and had a car of his own. That would make things easier. But the barbecue tomorrow, how could she stand to be around him without remembering last night. And they'd always been a very close family. Ted would know that something was off. She decided to call him later and talk to him over the phone, so they could work this out. They would both just pretend that everything was normal at the barbecue, and after that they would just avoid each other except for public outings. She was suddenly glad that she couldn't have more kids because the things that Greg had said last night still disgusted her. All of that talk about making her pregnant, and her pussy belonging to him, the boy had gone crazy.

As she pulled into her own gate she didn't notice at first, but there was something wrong that if she had just stopped and looked would have been very clear. She unlocked the door and ran upstairs to the bedroom and it was empty. That was why he hadn't answered the house phone; he was still in the city. God damn him, he'd promised her no fucking Saturdays under any circumstances. She didn't look into his closet and see that his clothes were gone, so she still didn't realize that anything was amiss. She went back downstairs into her kitchen and made herself a cup of strong black coffee and some eggs and bacon so she could think of what to say to Greg. She should be firm and probably start out with something positive, like, "Greg I'm your mother, and I love you." Then she should follow that up with a very strong statement that clears up any misunderstandings of their positions. Something like, "My pussy hasn't belonged to you since you came out of it, and even then you were only borrowing it from its true owner, your father. And that's what was going on here again, I let you borrow it. We both know that everything we did was wrong, so from now on there will be no physical contact between us period. Not even so much as a hug."

She was running her planned speech through her mind as she carried her breakfast into the dining room and for the first time noticed the folded sheets of paper on the table. She started absent mindedly reading it and then there was a sound like a powerful river rushing through her ears all at once. As she opened the paper further so she could really look at it his wedding ring fell out of the folds and landed in front of her and she blacked out.

When she regained consciousness a man in a white suit, an EMT tech was telling her to breathe deeply. She had an oxygen mask on and Greg was looking over the man's shoulder. She took a couple of breaths and her head cleared up. She pointed at the mask and the man pulled it away from her face. She focused on his features and recognition was instantaneous. He also worked at the shop where they bought climbing gear. His name was Elliot and he was pretty good friends with Ted.

"What happened mom," asked Greg, he seemed to be genuinely glad that she was okay. But, was it a son's concern for his mother or something else? Elliot started packing his equipment up, and told her to make an appointment to see her doctor. Fainting spells weren't very common in women her age unless there was a reason for it.

Belinda waited for Elliot to leave before she answered Greg. While she got herself together and picked up the still partially folded letter. Greg sat down and started eating her untouched breakfast. The world could be ending and that boy would still be hungry she thought.

"What happened," he asked again through bites of food. "I came by to see if we could talk and see if Dad needed any help getting stuff ready for the barbecue. I knocked on the door and when there wasn't any answer thought you might be busy but I didn't see Dad's jeep so I knew he was home, and off somewhere. Did he just go out or did he wash the Mustang and put it the garage as usual? Anyway I figured since he was out it would be a good time for us to talk about last night. I used my key and came in and found you knocked out on the floor, so I called 911. They got here in less than 10 minutes. They checked you out; they had me leave the room while they opened your shirt. Your breathing and blood pressure are fine so they figured you must have just fainted. So what happened?"

Belinda just gave him the letter. She just sat there and stared at Ted's wedding ring and the key on the table. "Holy shit mom, is this serious? I didn't even know that you and Dad were having problems," said Greg.

"I didn't know we were either," said Belinda starting to cry.

"Do you think he met someone while he's been going to the city, and maybe he just wants to be with her instead of us?" asked Greg. "What an asshole, to just spring it on you out of the blue like this. And to do it in a letter, after all of that shit he always gave me about accepting your responsibilities and facing your obligations."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers