I Love the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

Ted got back into his car and started it. He heard a soft tapping on the window and looked over to see Veronica looking at him. He rolled down the passenger side window and looked at her.

"I thought we were going to dinner," she said.

"You don't have to go with me, I understand totally," I replied.

They put the previous conversation behind them and had a nice dinner in a tiny restaurant in front of the great Salt Lake. The restaurant had great steaks and a band that played very soft jazz behind a dance floor that was only big enough for two or three couples. Afterwards they walked along the waterfront holding hands as if they'd known each other for a lot longer.

"Okay let's hear it," she said softly.

"Let's hear what?", I asked.

"My daughter is wrong about you, you aren't a bad guy, it just does not add up. The more I think about it the sillier it sounds. If you just didn't like her, or didn't want you to marry her son why would you pay for the wedding that she wanted, with all of the details that she wanted. You divorced Greg's mom but that doesn't make you a bad guy either, so I want to hear your side of the story."

"Emily got the broad strokes right but she missed a lot of the details. First and most importantly I never disliked Emily and was glad she was marrying Greg. I was going to volunteer to walk her down the aisle since her own father had passed. But yes something did happen, and I was more worried for Emily than for Greg. As to my wife, It's taken me a year to even get to the point where I can talk about this, but I loved her dearly. We had been together since I was 6 years old and she was 4. We would have been together forever, except for the fact that roughly a year ago I caught her cheating on me. There was no misunderstanding, no mistakes made I caught her red handed, and I just couldn't be with her anymore. Rather than tear our son apart by making him choose sides I asked him to look out for her and withdrew from his life as well." I looked away from her as I said this and Veronica could see that it had taken a lot out of me.

"So you just let everyone think you were the bad guy?" she asked quietly. "They at least had each other to get through this, who did you have?"

"I just work a lot," I said. The next thing I knew we were kissing softly and slowly in front of the moonlit lake. (for those of you who're interested I have post cards of the scene, they're great, the two of them kissing in front of the lake with his Mustang in the background)

That date led to more dates and more kissing, and eventually I picked her up one evening to find her in sweat pants and a t-shirt. The sight of veronica in a t-shirt was just incredible. The shirt was loose everywhere else but stretched tight across her boobs.

"I think I got mixed up," I said looking at her, and trying my best as usual to keep my eyes on hers.

"No you didn't, but I changed my mind about going out with you," she said.

"Well, Okay, I'm sure you have your reasons," I said and turned to go.

"Where are you going?" she asked grabbing my hand. "What's wrong with you? I said I changed my mind about going out with you. What I meant was, it's time we stayed in. I got a new grill, and steaks for you to make for us. I'm sure you know how to grill, it's one of those guy things. You're all born with the desire to set shit on fire." She gave me a toothy smile when she said this.

She took my Jacket off and dropped it on her sofa and opened my dress shirt by slowly and gently releasing each button and kissing the little bits of skin revealed by each button. My body was warming up all over. I felt myself getting dizzy as all of the blood rushed from one head into the other, so I put my hands on her waist for support. Her lips locked onto mine instantly and this time she pressed herself against me fully. Her eyes registered shock as my erection pressed against her stomach. Before she could say or do anything, the doorbell rang.

Veronica went to open the door and Emily stormed in. She looked at us, her Mom in T-shirt, with her nipples threatening to shred the material and me with my shirt nearly fully open.

"Hi mom, Hi asshole, can I stay with you guys for an hour or so? I just need to blow off some steam." she said.

"Emily, you and I had a talk a few weeks ago, you cannot talk about him that way," said Veronica sternly.

"Oh I'm not angry at him because I think he's an asshole," said Emily. "I have an entire new list of reasons why he's an asshole. Did you know that he still supports his ex wife even after what she did to him? If Greg ever cheated on me, I wouldn't have a single thing to do with him ever. Another reason that I'm upset is because my wedding, which he paid for was great, but it would have been better if he'd been there. But he let his anger and his bruised ego keep him away. But the main reason he's an asshole is because he looks so much like his son, who I'm ready to strangle right now." Emily crossed the room and hugged me. "Ooh are we having steaks? I'm famished," she said.

Veronica and I just looked at each other and smiled. She and Emily started talking about whatever was on Emily's mind while I went out to look at the grill. It was a nice big Webber grill.

"Roni, where's the gas bottle?" I yelled.

"What do you need gas for, it's a charcoal grill," she yelled back.

I went back into the house. "Uhm I've never cooked with charcoal," I said.

"See you're learning something new," said Emily, taking my hand. "I'll show you how to do it. Food grilled with charcoal just tastes better. Besides there are a few things I want to talk about, and mom says I should ask you."

Emily showed me how to start out by lining the bottom of the grill with the charcoal briquettes. Even I knew you had to do that. Then she poured a liberal amount of lighter fluid onto them.

"Are you sure we need to do that?" I asked her, "It says match light."

"Dad, if we wait for the coals to light from a match, we'll be here until the middle of winter," she smirked. I noticed that she had called me Dad. I kind of liked it.

We put the grill into position and stood back as she threw a match in on top of the coals which immediately burst into flames. "We'll have to wait for the fire to die down before we can put the steaks on. I'm having mine to go because I think my mom will kill me if I stay too long," she said.

"Your mom loves you, I don't think she cares how long you stay, and I like having you here too. It's nice," I told her.

"Unh unh," she said, "You don't know what she had planned do you? How many times have you ever seen my mom wear a t-shirt? did you see how her nipples were poking through it? You're getting some tonight, probably whether you want to or not. I'm really scared for you guys."

"Why?" I asked her. I was kind of surprised.

"My mom, is very old fashioned, the only man she's been with in her whole life was my father. She's been alone for over 10 years since he passed away. And from what I've found out about you, you're even worse. You've only been with one woman, and she ended up cheating on you. The two of you are like 2 porcupines trying to get together without getting stabbed. She's been ready for weeks but you didn't seem to be trying to make a move on her so she just decided to take matters into her own hands. Anyway I don't want to spend all of my time talking about the old folks. What the hell is wrong with your son?"

"You'd know more about that than I would Emily. I haven't spoken to him in over a year." I said firmly.

"Why not," she asked. He 's not a baby. He is capable of balancing the relationships between you and his mom, without interfering with either of your lives. I understand why you backed off from him so he wouldn't have to choose sides between you and his mom, but even she's told me that she was very wrong in what she did. But let's leave her out of this because I hope she get's over you eventually and finds someone new, but I want you for my mom. The funny thing is that Greg's mom backed away from him too. I can't figure that out at all. She'll talk to him on the phone but that's it. She has lunch with me sometimes and gives me presents to give him on his birthday or holidays but she always avoids seeing him. I think it's because he looks so damned much like you that it's painful for her."

She paused for a moment and then looked down. "Dad, things are weird between Greg and me, when it comes to sex."

"Oh shit," I said. I couldn't believe we were going to have this conversation.

"We've only been married for about 8 months," she began. "But things are not right. He should be jumping my bones every night. When we do have sex, he's really tentative, and sometimes I get the idea that he's thinking about someone else. So I tried to liven things up between us. I told him that I'm not glass and I'm not going to break. I think he should be pounding the shit out of me every night, but it just doesn't happen. I'm not going to cheat on him, so don't start thinking that, but I'm kind of confused. Before we got married we talked about all of the things that most couples do. We both want to have kids, so a couple of weeks ago I told him that maybe I should go off the pill so we could get pregnant. He told me that we were way too young to think about kids. We should wait until we're older and settled in our careers and have a good foundation. Is that what you did Dad?"

"Emily I'm forty four years old, and Greg is twenty four, his mom was only eighteen when she had Greg. Does that sound like we waited until things were settled. I don't know what advice I can give you concerning Greg, because I never went through what you guys are, but I think you should just sit down with him, and talk to him about your concerns, and see what he says. Don't let him brush the conversation off, or make any excuses. You both need to listen to what the other has to say, and be prepared to disagree on some things. No Marriage is perfect, but if you both want it to work, you can make it work." I said.

"I don't smell any steak grilling," shouted Veronica from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and hugged her from behind. She melted into my arms and pressed herself against me. It was all I could do not to cup those large breasts right then, but I had to remember that her daughter was in the next room.

A couple of hours later, after Emily had gone home Veronica took my hand and led me to her room. She turned off all of the lights and in the darkness of the room I felt her reach for me and start right back where she'd left off hours before. She continued unbuttoning my shirt from the last button she'd been working on when Emily came over. "You know if things had gone according to plan, this would be the second time we'd be doing this," she said.

She took my shirt completely off and ran her hands across my chest. "Your chest is so well developed and muscular," she said.

"I used to climb," I said.

She stood me up and pulled my pants and underwear down all at the same time. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. "Now I know why Belinda is so fucking heartbroken. That thing is huge. I'm not trying to be rude but wait a minute." She turned the light on and just looked at my dick. Then she turned the light back off and started rubbing it up and down until I was harder than I've ever been.

"Wait stop," I said.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"We are not doing this like that," I said. "This isn't a CFNM video. You don't get to just look at me with your clothes on and then slink into bed in the dark. I showed you mine, now I get to see yours."

"But I'm fat," she said. "I'm not young and springy like my daughter or thin and tight like Belinda, I don't want to ruin it for you."

I sat her down on the bed and lifted the t-shirt over her head. While she sat passively on the edge of the bed. Now it was my turn, "Oh my God," I exclaimed. "Those things are huge." I gently caressed her large breasts and watched as a tingle went through her entire body. They sagged a little from their considerable weight but they were incredible. They were the softest things I'd ever felt. I gently licked my way around them avoiding the nipples until the last. Veronica was squirming and forcing my head onto her breasts and I could tell she was enjoying herself. In the back of my mind I couldn't help comparing her breasts to Belinda's and Belinda had simply lost, there was no contest.

I moved Veronica up onto the bed and gently pulled down her sweat pants. The crotch of her pants was already moist and she wasn't wearing panties. "Someone was ready for business," I smirked.

I parted her legs easily and lay down with my head between them. Her fragrance was musky and spicy, I could feel heat emanating from her core as I began to lick her lightly furred vagina.

"Oh Ted, what are you doing?" she chirped, her accent was getting thicker and the timber of her voice was rising.

"Just relax and let it happen," I said. Veronica was very old fashioned, her husband had never eaten her. She got so into it that night that we almost didn't do anything else. After her second orgasm she pulled me up on the bed and I rubbed the head of my dick against her very wet vagina. It slowly sank in one inch and one grunt from her at a time until I was fully sheathed. Veronica was holding me against her and telling me to wait, don't move. I knew she needed time to adjust to my size. I rubbed her tummy while she moved her legs around to try and get comfortable, and then slowly started to fuck her with very short slow strokes.

"Oh!," she said. "That feels good." I started to increase the length of the strokes and the tempo. After a while we were fucking hard and fast. I leaned forwards onto her and with one hand grabbed one of her wildly moving breasts. Just watching the way they moved was fascinating and supremely erotic to me. After spending all of my life screwing a skinny woman with a flat chest, I knew I'd never go back to it. I lifted my head and found her mouth, we kissed hungrily and I know it sounds like something that all guys say when they're fucking someone for the first time, but I knew at that moment that I loved her. Almost without warning she tightened up and I felt the walls of her Vagina milking my dick as she climaxed. I couldn't help it I just let go and blasted her insides with all of the sperm that had been building up inside of me, for weeks.

Then we just lay there side by side. After she got her breath back. She turned to face me, "Ted, what are you thinking right now?" she asked.

"I love you Veronica," I said.

"Smart, smart man," she laughed. And we just went to sleep. In the morning I awoke scared shitless until I realized what was going on. I thought my dick was clamped in a vise until I noticed that Veronica was fast asleep with her fingers tightly wrapped around it.

I gently tapped her on the shoulder. As her eyes focused I pointed down at her hand.

"This is mine, from now on," she smiled. "Besides you're supposed to kiss me, when you want me to wake up."

"What about morning breath?" I asked.

"Who cares, it's worth it if the kisses are good enough. Especially when you've been alone for a long time." She leaned towards me then suddenly, just before my lips met hers, she screwed up her face and pushed me away."

"My breath can't be that bad," I exclaimed.

"You smell like overnight pussy juice," she laughed. "Let's take a shower."

For the next few months we were deliriously happy. We spent every moment that we weren't working together. We found out everything about each other, and I was in love again. We went to the park often with me running and Veronica riding her bike. I literally loved staying right behind her while she pedaled. Just the sight of her big round booty made me wish I was a bike seat. The funny thing about it was that Veronica wasn't fat, she was just voluptuous. She had large breasts and a proportionate ass but her waist was very thin. She often had to wear overly large clothes to hide her proportions. She simply watched too much TV and got the idea in her head that since she didn't weigh 98 lbs soaking wet that she was fat.

But nothing perfect ever lasts, Veronica noticed one day that I was always looking into the distance after we came from the park.

"Ted what are you looking at?" she asked me seriously.

"Just the mountains," I said.

"Why are you looking at the mountains, they're just big hunks of rock.

"I love the mountains," I told her. "They're the main reason I moved here, I just wanted to climb the mountains.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but Roni did. Anyway a couple of nights later we had just finished making love when a car pulled into the driveway. I was just opening the door when Emily stormed into the house and threw herself into my arms crying. I sat down on the couch and held her while she cried herself out. Veronica had thrown on a robe and was sitting on the other side of her.

"Why didn't you say anything Dad?" asked Emily, between bouts of tears. "It must have killed you when you found out. They did it didn't they?" she screamed. "Fucking perverts, no wonder you don't want to have anything to do with them."

"What happened Em?" I asked her, "Are you Okay?"

"I'm fine," she said. "But I guess, I'm gonna be more like you, than you are."

Veronica and I just looked at each other. "Mom can I have my room back for a while?" she asked. "And can I have some coffee. Dad you really need to go and take a shower, your face smells like pussy."

10 minutes later we were all gathered out on the deck around the same small table we'd eaten barbecue on months ago. Emily seemed to need to talk before she could lie down, so Veronica and I just listened.

"Dad you remember back when I started telling you that things weren't right with Greg and me. You told me to be honest with him and tell him what I was thinking. I did that and he pretty much just told me what I wanted to hear, to be rid of me. Over the next few months nothing changed. We hardly ever had sex and when we did, I could tell that he just wasn't into it. Or that it wasn't what he really wanted. I started to suspect that Greg might be gay, or that he was having an affair. So I started following him around. But to my surprise the only place he ever went, was to his mom's house. And even then he never went in. He would walk around the house like he was checking the doors and windows, and then after a while he'd knock on the door but she wouldn't answer it. Sometimes I swear that she was there but she never let him in. So anyway that convinced me that he wasn't having an affair, but I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with us. Tonight I put on my sexiest nightie and just attacked him, like my mom does you. We had sex, or I did. I've been off of the pill for a couple of months now and was wondering why, I'm not pregnant, I know that it can take a while but I'm pretty fertile."

"Anyway, Greg got me off big time and I rolled over to go to sleep. I was so in love with him that I wanted to taste some of the sperm he had just left in my pussy. Yeah Okay I know it sounds nasty, but coming from a guy whose whole face smelled like my mom's twat just a few minutes ago, and the woman who let him, you guys should just be quiet," she smirked.

"I stuck my fingers in there and there was nothing, I stood up so it could run down my legs like it does for those skanks in the porno movies and there was nothing. I know some guys don't make a lot but this was ridiculous. Then I wondered where Greg was anyway and why wasn't he in here with me. You know how after you've just fucked someone you feel close to them. So I looked around the house quietly, I wanted to sneak up and scare him as a joke. The door to the den wasn't even closed all the way, I guess he'd left it cracked so he could hear me if I got close to it. He was so busy concentrating on what he was doing that he didn't hear me at all. I peeked into the room and I was more than shocked. There was my husband kneeling on the floor jacking off as hard as he could, and as I watched he practically sprayed the wall next to him with his cum. He hadn't left so much as a drop in me, but now he's painting the fucking walls with it. What kind of guy fakes it, and that's what he did, faked an orgasm in a warm wet pussy, just so he can jack off to pictures from some porno mag. Then what he'd being saying while he came registered on my shocked brain. "He was saying come on "Mom" take it, yeah that's it, fuck me back, let's make a baby." she looked up at Veronica and me when she said that, and she saw that Roni was horrified, and I was even a little shocked.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers