I Love the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,853 Followers

"I stepped into the room," she continued, "And then I saw what all of the pictures on the floor were. They weren't from porno mags, they were naked pictures of his mother. And they were all from outside of the room, you could see window glass and frames around them. That's why he kept going over there. And Now I know why she wouldn't let him in ever. And after that I put two and two together. I was worried about you and my mom at first because, I know that Belinda still loves you, and you guys were together for a long time. Now I understand what you went through. You caught them didn't you. That's why you just left, and wouldn't have anything to do with them isn't it?"

All of a sudden we were all crying, I was crying because the truth of the pain I'd gone through and tried to hide was finally out, Emily was crying over Greg's emotional betrayal of her and their marriage, and for the future she'd wanted with him that could probably never be. And Veronica was crying just because the two people she loved most were.

The next day I went and confronted Greg. I gave him several choices. The first was to simply leave the area and never come back. The second was to join the military. The third was to go into therapy. The fourth was to go to jail, because if he didn't take any of the previous 3, I was going to the police with the pictures I had taken of him and Belinda. We'd make sure that Belinda was out of the state so she'd escape prosecution but it was worth it to me to see that he either got help, got straightened out or got the hell away from us. He chose option one and none of us have heard from him since. He is my son and I wish him well, but something twisted him.

Emily and Veronica went to see Belinda and told her what was going on. She had no idea that he'd been taking the pictures and explained her part of everything to them. I told them that it was the past and I liked my present situation far better so I didn't care to hear her explanation. Veronica shocked me then by saying something that I didn't understand. She'd said, "Wait until you see your future."

A few weeks later Veronica took me for a drive in my Mustang which she hated driving. I asked her where we were going and she said, "We're going to a new park."

As we drove I realized where we were going. "Veronica, I don't want to go to this park," I said quietly. She didn't say anything she just kept driving and pulled in next to a familiar old Pathfinder.

"What's going on?" I asked her as Belinda got out of her truck.

"You're going climbing, you miss it, and I need for you to have a complete life," she said. "This is Belinda, she's your new friend, and God damn it I mean "friend," she's going to climb with you. Look there's been a whole lot of pain and heart break between the two of you but it's time to let that be the past. You two can't be married anymore, and there's no way I'm going to let you have sex even if you wanted to, but you've known each other all of your lives so it's time to turn the page. You two moved all the way to this state because you both love the mountains. I don't, to me they're just rocks. So go climb one. I'll sit here in your tiny little car and do some reading on your iPad. Maybe I'll even do some online shopping for our new project, if I can get on the internet."

Then she patted me on the butt and pushed me towards Belinda. I'd noticed that Belinda smiled when Veronica said something about a project. But I didn't think about it. Veronica always had a project for me to work on. I stuck my hand out towards Belinda, and said "Friends."

"Friends," she said as she shook my hand. She'd saved all of my old climbing gear and everything still fit. It was great climbing again, and it was just another thing I had to thank Roni for. It took a long time but Belinda and I eventually did become really good friends. We never talk about the past or our marriage because it hurts us both. We both lost in the situation. But at least I was happy in my new life and down deep I hoped that someday she would be as well.

When we got home that night I found out about our new project. As soon as we got inside the house I was pulling Roni's clothes off. Later while we lay side by side in bed, she dropped the bomb on me. "I'm pregnant," she'd said. I was totally freaked out, and happy at the same time.

"I hope it's a girl," I smirked as she hit me. I reached over and started licking one of those giant breasts and sent a shiver through her body.

"You'd better do that now because in a couple of months you're not going to want to touch them," she said. "They're going to be huge and bloated."

"Yes, I will," I told her. "I'll love them even more."

"Why?" she asked me incredulously.

"First and most importantly because I love you, all of you," I said. "And, you already know that I love the mountains."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,853 Followers