All Comments on 'I Love You Ch. 04'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

Love the tension and the drama between your characters. I agree your story should not be under Romance, NonConsent/Reluctance would be a better category. Hope you keep writing, can't wait to see the battle between Jezebel vs. Ludvine vs. Jake. It is rare one see male and female characters battle it out so physically and emotionally, especially with a twist of psycho girl thrown in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
gr8 chapter

i think that the 1st 2 shouldve been under N/R. the 3rd maybe you should change the summary to something about .....'Change .....' that way you can switch the categories smoothly.

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
loved it

I like your story. I read it because is written by you and not because it was in a cathegory or another. One single problem i have with it - the chapters seems too short and not posted as often as i'd like :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sinfully Good!

The premise of this story is very good. Kept me interested and hooked. I love these two characters...both headstrong and impulsive. The sex between them is explosive. Love it!

I don't care which category it falls under...just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great one

Love this, love this, love this! Be good to your addicted reader and post asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think...

I really want this story to be a romance and have a happy ending, but still a few bumps in the road, and I think the category should be romance

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
I love this story...

You should put it under Non/Consent Reluctance...because it is romance, just with a bit of reluctance. Great read please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!!

I love this story, can't wait to read the next chapter.

in4sinin4sinover 15 years ago
I love your story and...

I really believe that this story should go in the NonConsent/Reluctance category, leaning more towards Reluctance. This story is truly something and I hope you continue it. I love the characters and the plot. You are truly a great writer (I'm also a fan of your other works!). Again, consider the Reluctance category. With two dominant personalities involved in a relationship, there is always reluctance, on both parts, to compromise and face the fact that they love each other because someone has to always be on top :). It is up to you where the story goes. You will still have me as a fan no matter what. Thank you for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving -- I Love You

this story is good. Like the character interaction and the dialogue. I think this needs to be NonConsent/Reluctance and not BDSM. But where evere you put it I'll read it. Please continue with the updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Do you plan to finish it? I hope so. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice, but wrong catergory

There is little actual BDSM here. This is NonConsent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey.. great work

wow.. tht was really something... and you're right...it doesn't come under the BDSM category... its should probably go under Non Reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

its fine where it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

leave it in BDSM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredwitch@redwitch
832 Followers
www.zstefani.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES