I Love You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

Now, after forcing her to stop the abortion, abducting her than chaining her to the floor he knew there was no way in hell he would ever get her back again. He had destroyed any chance of reconciliation but he had no choice, he wasn't ready to let her terminate her pregnancy, he needed some time to think about this. That child had a strong chance of being normal, no deviancy, and no murderous fantasies. It seemed wrong to just kill it with out giving it a chance or at least some serious thought!

***Author's note***

This story has had issues with wrong categories since I first submitted it! The first chapter was in a few different categories before I forced it to settle in BDSM. Luckily, a lot of readers had messaged me with their opinions on which category they felt it fell into, so I went with the majority. I honestly have no idea where it should go @ this point; I really don't feel like this is a BDSM story! I wanted a story of two severely fucked up individuals, their interpretation of love and how love would function in a violent relationship. With it in BDSM, it seems like I am trying to make it a dominant/submissive relationship and it's really not, it's misleading! A previous editor told me that switching categories is a BIG NO-NO with the readers, so I left it. I really want to switch it so I'll check the rules and see if I can, but I still have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA where to put it!!! If you have any ideas, holla @ ur girl!!!

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers
12