All Comments on 'I Love You, Mom!'

by davidb935

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
biheather6969biheather6969over 9 years ago
soooooooooooo hot

WOW--that was so hot.

Would love to hear the next step.

My pussy is still tingling from the 2 orgasms.

XOXO Heather

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
That's a Five .

That was a very hot story loved it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Really. First story?

I lack severely in the skill you have shown in just your first story.

I Think I'll stick to reading.

Well done.

And hoping for plenty more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Very well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fanstastic start

Great story. Maybe consider a longer more teasing buildup to the lovemaking. Consider that this is mother and son so it should be romantic and loving. Taper off your conclusion so that it can lead to another chapter. Just throwing ideas out to you. I loved the story and you did a fantastic job for your first write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could Be Better

Not a bad start to what could turn into a very good story. I think it needs more character definition, and little more dialogue between mother and son, especially during the sex scenes. Sex scenes also seemed rushed so slow it down and add some sensuality. By all means do not bring a third party into this story. This started as a love story between mom and son, so please try to keep it that way. Story has great potential and does need a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outstanding start

outstanding start, would love to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start...the girlfriend/boyfriend slant was a bit hokey and kind of ruined the ending for me. Thought you were going to go with him going down on her after he comes inside her, especially after sharing her juices with her via a kiss. Would have been a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story

vrieseavrieseaover 9 years ago
Very good effort

Very enjoyable, well paced, and hot. Great start look forward to your future stories. - vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this exceptionally well-written and very hot story is from a very young guy

I love this story. One small reason is that, unlike in so many stories of sons fucking their mother, the boy actually has a name, Kevin (his mom does too, Emma). A name personalizes the boy and (for me) helps to identify with him. davidb gives his age as 18 to 22, and I'm amazed at the gifted author's maturity and insight. Take one passage: Kevin reflects that "the fact that we were mother rand son played a major part in the heightened emotions and pleasures. The incestuousness took it all to a whole new level." That must be so true. A stratospheric level, when a boy and his mom realize that he's up inside the same warm wonderful beloved and loving body he came out of. Back up inside his first and best home. Emma has done so much for her Kevin, given him everything she could, all his life. Now big strong Kevin gives his mother the most beautiful token of his undying love, his young seed right up where he started out. And the fact that, to top it all, the story is true, just blows my mind. I can't wait for davidb's sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Real feelings and emotions. Many young nen fell the same way but never act on their true desire

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Brilliant first effort

Ilove this story b/c it's about love experessed in making love, not just an attempt to get off.

Simple stories like this aren't easy to write, so I salute your effort and got off intensely on it.

WARNING! * Rant alert*

IMO You wrote Emma's reluctance well, though some of it was disingenuous.

You called her on it in story.

That kind of coy teasing or ambivalence makes some dudes think "Well if I just push harder, it'll be great. She's just spininng me out."

That shit leads to date rape IRL b/c IMO everyone's communication skills about boundaries suck for about a decade. Women are taught to comply and go along to get along. Guys tend to focus on scoring instead of loving, though that's changing.

Women hope men can read their minds or nonverbal cues and it's usually disapointing to horrible until guys get the messages after a LOT of discussions.

*End Rant*

I'd love to check in on David and Emma later and see how it goes.

I look forward to whatever else you've got ready to post. Thnaks for the good read.

CSH2320CSH2320over 9 years ago
Great first submission

Well done! Keep them coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I'd like to see what happens now.

Will they move away and live as man and wife, have children and grow old together, raising their children?

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Hot!

Your first story was better than my first story! A few typos, but wow, a nice hot mom and son story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SIZE MATTERS

liked it- but stories like this are mo better when son is 10-12 inches! makes for a hotter story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not At All Bad ...

,,, but please ignore the previous comment. Sons with huge dicks take away the reality and make the story much less believable. Well done!

fvbi57fvbi57over 9 years ago
First efforts

The quality of this story means you have to keep them cumming, I know I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good first

Really, a fine first effort. You might add some "wonder" in his exploration of his long fantasized about mother. I like when there is resistance to the idea of incest, but then it is eventually overcome.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
would not have known it was a first submission

well done. I look forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story was very well written

It was very well written and I would love to see more in the future .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please......

many more like that, I love the mom-son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I call bullshit on your saying that it's your first.

Surely you've been writing... elsewhere, perhaps? Because this is a really good story. No oversexing, not too much romance, there was that awkward moment the next day, which is always kinda cool, because it's the end, but not the end at the same time... Jaysus lad, you are quite the author.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Loved it!

This was so hot and romantic! Excellent effort and I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Star!!!

Great story, great build up, im an avid reader on this sight, I can certainly say that if you keep this up, you have a very good future here. Very well done. R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
milf/silf

Your story was very good. The only part I don't like is the "I'm your mother and your my son. We shouldn't be doing this. "

This is why I gave you a four instead of a five. Otherwise keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written. The lead up to me fucking my mom happened similarly. I was 20 and mom was 42. It was a rainy night and we were looking at a movie. We were sitting close to each other on the couch. What was a casual hug and kiss turned out to be a great love making session. That was the first time.

The day after mom and I went to work on our separate ways. She reached home before me and prepared dinner.

We ate and then she started by looking at the floor saying. About last night, l don't know what happened. I immediately intervened. Mom l enjoyed it very much. Did you enjoy it? She looked at me and said, Yessss, I enjoyed every moment of it.

From there, we immediately hugged and kissed each other and went to bed. About four months later she got pregnant. I felt like a king knowin that l had put a baby inside my mom. I'm now 24 , and we are now having our second baby.

Despite our age difference we have a great sexual relationship. We never cheated on each other and never used any form of contraceptives. It feels so good to be inside each other .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous