All Comments on 'I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 07'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She's taken to a new level

Wow, this time Nancy Jean has been taken to a new level (or new depth). You continue to amaze with your storytelling. This one is a lot different as Nancy Jean has moved from cheating wife to ex-wife to ex-wife with needs. And those needs are fulfilled in a variety of erotic ways.

I know you have mentioned that some have taken issue with Nancy Jean, but it's hard to believe that one didn't think this was a very erotic tale!

Thanks for continuing the saga. Enjoyed it!

GagelessGagelessalmost 16 years ago
Excellent but...

Once again, you've done a great job but I felt you lost control of the story towards the end.

The natural conclusion was "It was priceless. Justice was served!" but then you tried to have the readers beleive that she would forget all about it and suck another cock just 2 seconds later?

Yes, I know it's a story. Yes, you can write what you like. But realism really is the key. A job well done, except for the ending

tongun6tongun6almost 16 years ago
a good one

This one was best one so far, please continue to humilate that slut bitch.

thanks!

tongun6tongun6almost 16 years ago
keep it cumming please

the best i read so far. please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This slut is more than a whore. She's a special, vacume cleaner sucking whore. And so very hot situations she gets herself into.

You weave a great story. The son getting his soon to be step mom was outstanding. Wow. I know I jerked off to my step mom, thinking of her blowing me, but you actually wrote it down.

Keep these up. Something new must have happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep them cumming

Your ex wife is such a slut, so very hot. Very bad too, sucking off guys with abandon. I married my wife because she was such a good cock sucker, but these days I hardly get any. I long for your wife! Especially when I caught my wife sucking off my friend Bill. In any event, that was lucky in that she had to start doing me again or hit the pike.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Why

Why would anyone, even this cuck, want to be married to this whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife

It’s not the same but I too fond out at a reunion that my wife had more than her share of cocks In High school. She blew 12 guys and then four on senior week at the shore. Including one of her teachers. I’m late to the party. She swears she hasn’t cheated. And it’s hot learning about her child nquests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...