All Comments on 'I Married My Daddy'

by JeanneSis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
For fhe record....

There is absolutely no such word as "cummed". The correct word to use when you want to indicate the past tense of "cum" is just plain old "came".

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
To fefe

There's a lot more wrong than just that, I'm afraid! The lowest I've ever voted since I started reading.

Rolph35Rolph35over 9 years ago
Love it

haha I love the way you get into character with your stories. They're lots of fun. I can't wait to see what you have for us next. Please, don't leave us in suspenders too long ok? <wink>

tony_tigertony_tigerover 9 years ago
Y'all don't understand this story!

This is written like an Arkie hillbilly would narrate it. I'm in AR and it's pretty good. So get with the style that the author intended or go write your own & see if its any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best part of story........

Was the comment about dumbing down society! LOL....yeah I heard banjos playing in this one too!

JoPhoenixLifeJoPhoenixLifeover 9 years ago
Nice

Interesting title, and nice fantasy:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

inbred freakazoids.... the whole group couldn't have an IQ over 75 if you multiplied them all together... I like incest stories, but DAMN, find a dentist.. put down the banjo, and go fuck a gator.. at least it would do the natural thing and raise the IQ of the swamp. Now if you've read this far I have to tell you.. If this was meant as a satire. ... well, you did a good job.. if not you really suck... hard to tell.

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 4 years ago
Super Conceptualized

JeanneSis,

Really, I love to read stories of incestious marriage between family members with approval of other members. your story Dad marry with daughter is really wonderful. but regret that its very short. it should be longer upto children of daughter from father. and father and his children from daughter both will suck milk from mother. or while babiess suckling boobs of their moms (His daughter) while he fucks her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm naked and cumming right now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous