I Miss You during the Commercials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers

With one slow motion Kat pulled down both her pajama pants and her panties, sliding them past her curvy buttocks and down her shapely thighs, letting them fall along her legs until they were pooled around her ankles. Ben felt his cock twitch, a big dollop of pre-cum spurting into his boxers as he watched his sister reveal her upturned ass to him. For a second, his gaze was captured by the vision of Kat's puffy, glistening labia peeking from between her closed legs. But then, unavoidably, the sheer presence of her meaty bottom before his eyes magnetized his gaze and held it captive.

Plump and round, full and juicy, his sister's ass was the ultimate bubble-butt. Kat may have caught him sneaking peeks at her tits, but she had no idea of how big a fetish he had for her fleshy, bouncy ass. Shaking with excitement, Ben leaned forward on the couch and reached his arms toward that offered, perfect booty.

"Fuck!..." he gasped. His hands were trembling as his palms filled to overflowing with those glorious, meaty globes. "Kat, you have the roundest, curviest, bubbliest butt ever!... Oh my god, your ass is so beautiful!..."

Ben was drooling as he pressed his lips on the smooth, pillowy surface of Kat's juicy ass. He kissed both cheeks in turn while his fingers massaged that magnificent rump with reverence.

Still looking over her shoulder, Kat exhaled with relief at Ben's enthusiastic reaction to the part of her anatomy she was most self-conscious about. His hands on her ass, squeezing and kneading her flesh possessively, calmed her and made her feel desired. Her smile widened and she purred contentedly as she felt her brother's mouth smooching her plump bottom all over.

"Well, you've seen all of me, Ben..." Kat cooed, wiggling her ass. Then she straightened up and turned around, facing her brother. "Your turn to get naked, big brother!..."

Ben, chuckled and complied. While he took off his T-shirt, Kat fell to her knees between his legs. Biting her lips, she grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants with both hands. There was a feral grin on her pretty face as she raised an eyebrow, staring into Ben's eyes, tilting her head to the side expectantly. As soon as he lifted his hips from the couch, Kat yanked both his sweatpants and his boxers down at once, pulling them off all the way until he was left naked.

Kat's eyes got huge as his dick sprang out, pointing up. "Oh my god, Ben!..." she said. Her mouth was slack as she took in the sight of her very first cock. Her brother's big, meaty, rock-hard cock.

Ben trembled in pleasure when his sister's slim fingers grabbed the base of his shaft and started slowly jacking him off, her other tiny hand lightly caressing his shaved ballsack. His glans was already shiny with pre-cum. More oozed out and dribbled down his hardness as Kat fisted him, her pumping motions spreading the clear fluid all over Ben's length.

Kat's gaze was fixed on the pulsing, spongy cockhead. Ben could feel her hot breath on the tip of his pole as Kat slowly leaned forward. He could see her shifting in place, rubbing her thighs together as she knelt closer between his legs. Ben felt like he would explode in anticipation as he watched his little sister's flushed face get nearer and nearer to his pulsing hard-on. When her lips made contact with his slick glans, their puffy softness kissing him in a long sloppy smooch, he thought he was going to cum there and then. He gritted his teeth and clawed his fingers into the couch as the warmth and wetness of Kat's mouth engulfed his fat tip and she started sucking on it like a lollipop. "Aaaahh, Kat... That's so good!..."

"Mmmhh..." Kat cooed, contentedly. She looked up at Ben, briefly meeting his glazed-over eyes. She smiled around his girth, making him moan at the sight. With his groans and the slurping sounds of her own cocksucking lips filling her ears, Kat began working her brother's dick with enthusiasm.

Wanting to please him despite her inexperience, Kat aimed to replicate some of the stuff she had seen in pornos. Clamping her lips around Ben's erection, breathing through her nose, she started giving him long, hard, vacuuming suctions. Enveloping his veiny tool in her wide open mouth and hollowing her cheeks to massage him with their tender inside, Kat sucked voraciously on the glans and the first inches of her brother's thickness. Her tongue was lapping on the underside, bathing him in saliva and pushing his shaft up so that it pressed against the roof of her mouth.

"Aahhh, yeaaah... You're amazing, Kitty Kat..." Ben couldn't stop moaning in pleasure. His hard dick leaked a constant stream of pre-cum that flowed straight on her tongue, whirled around her sucking mouth and then slid down her gullet. Purring, aroused by the fact that she was tasting and drinking her beloved big brother, her pussy getting wetter by the second, Kat quickly got bolder.

Sliding the soft seal of her lips lower, she worked her jaw so that she could take more of Ben's cock into her mouth. Loving the meaty feel of his hardness sliding between her moist lips, Kat bobbed her head on Ben's lap in a smooth rhythm, sloppily sucking him off. She cooed as she pressed her face down, gobbling more of her brother's saliva-coated dick into her oral cavity at each plunge.

She blew him passionately for a fer minutes, high on the fact that she was doing this with her brother. Then, emboldened by his broken gasps, Kat decided to try something. She removed her hand holding him at the base, took a deep breath through her nose and pushed her head down, hard, trying to cram his full length into her face. Her gag reflex kicked in almost immediately when his cock pushed into the tight, tender flesh of her throat. Clogging her airways with his meat, Kat started choking on Ben's thickness. Stubbornly, she tried to hold on. "Glhukh!... Gggllrgh!..."

Ben's eyes bugged out as his sister's lips wrapped around the root of his shaft, her nose bumping into his groin as she swallowed him whole. Her constricting throat felt amazing, but she was gagging in no time in clear discomfort. Kat's head was rushing back up along his pole within seconds, her mouth overflowing with spittle that dribbled down her chin as her oral cavity emptied itself of his pulsing meat. A wet smack marked the impact of Ben's dick plopping on his abdomen while his sister spluttered and coughed and spat out thick ropes of saliva on his boner.

"Mmmh... Okay, so maybe I'm not ready for that yet..." she chuckled, stealing a glance at Ben's awestruck face. Her eyes were puffy and lustrous with gag-induced tears, her lips glossy with spittle and pre-cum. But she was beaming with naughty joy. "Guess I'll deepthroat you better next time, eh, big brother?..." she said, and swiftly took him back in her mouth.

"Holy shit, Kat..." he croaked. His head was spinning. The realization that a next time was actually going to happen thrilled him even more than the possibility of his sister deepthroating him. Next time. It sounded great. Just like her mouth sucking him off felt. "Kat, you're so good at this!... Are you sure this is your first time!?" he said jokingly, in fact genuinely impressed.

Still blowing him with gusto, Kat gently scraped her teeth along his hardness, casting him a mock-angry glance. She was actually immensely glad that Ben considered her a natural cocksucker. The idea of being a good slut for her brother turned her on like crazy, she wanted him to think of her like that. Kat was determined to show him her gratitude for his compliment and to prove that his praise was well deserved. Closing her eyes, she focused entirely on the blowjob.

She sucked harder, sliding longer and deeper on Ben's shaft, swallowing him to the limit of her still untrained gag reflex at each down-stroke. Her own pleasure in what she and her brother where doing was so great that, while holding his pole at the root with one tiny hand, she snaked her other hand to her dripping pussy, fingering herself.

Ben was lost in pleasure as Kat bobbed her head smoothly up and down. He gently caressed her hair as she got into a delicious cocksucking tempo, giving him a loving blowjob. Only a sweet little sister could suck dick so devotedly, he thought, a thrill of pleasure running down his spine.

The awareness that it was his beloved Kitty Kat blowing him, the passion with which she went down on him, the visual and the sounds of his little sis purring, slurping and nursing on his stiff cock while diddling herself; it was all too hot, too perfect, too amazingly good. Within minutes of her first blowjob, Kat had her brother on the brink.

"Kat..." Ben said breathlessly, "I'm close, real close... I'm gonna cum soon..."

Kat opened her eyes. A mischievous spark glinted in her gaze as she looked up at Ben's flustered, pleasure-distorted expression. She bobbed her head on her brother's cock a few more times, bouncing her face hard on his lap, feeling his thickness throb in her mouth. Then, to his surprise, she let his shaft slip out of her wet lips.

Ben's puzzlement turned to ecstasy when he saw his sister scoot closer between his legs and wrap her huge boobs around his dick. He all but screamed out from the visual and physical pleasure of having his spittle-coated erection enveloped in Kat's pillowy cleavage. "Oh my fucking god, Kat!..."

Ben felt his balls draw up. He panted as he stared wide-eyed at the sides of Kat's massive jugs overflowing her hands while she moved her tits up and down his thick, pulsing shaft. The fullness and softness of her heavy boobs made Ben crazy with lust. He started bucking his hips into that luscious boob-crack like there was no tomorrow. His cock was so drenched in his sister's saliva that he slid into her smooth crevice with easy, slippery motions.

The soft, engulfing friction of her meaty jugs was unlike anything he ever felt. "Holy shit, Kat..." he said, a huge load of cum rushing up his length. "Fuuuuck... I love your big tits, sis!..."

Kat smiled temptingly at him. She was excited by the urgency of his tit-fucking motions and suddenly all she wanted was to make her brother cum. "I want your cum on my tits..." she murmured. Getting turned on by her own words, she guided her bouncing boobs faster up and down his bucking cock. "Cum on me, Ben... Paint your sister's big titties with your cum, baby..."

That was all Ben needed. He threw his head back as he pushed hard into Kat's pillowy cleavage, growling: "AAARGH, KAAAAT!... YEAAAAAAHH!"

His first huge jet blasted straight into Kat's lower lips, splashing her mouth and chin in warm, brotherly cum. A second thick rope plastered her cheek and jaw, dribbling down along her neck and onto her splendid tits. The third spurt landed square between her jugs, bathing her spit-slick cleavage in white spunk. Her pussy tingled and her mind reeled at the sight and feel of her brother's seed painting her skin. Kat couldn't resist. She needed to drink him.

Before another potent wad exploded out of Ben's cock, Kat had captured the pulsing glans into her mouth. Sealing her lips around his twitching pole, she let her big brother unload his creamy seed into her mouth. Her cheeks bulging, Kat resisted the urge to swallow the long spurts of semen as soon as they splashed against her palate and tongue, accumulating Ben's warm cum in her mouth instead. She wanted to taste her brother before she drank him.

For long, maddeningly hot seconds, Kat let her oral cavity get flooded with Ben's sperm. Patiently, purring and rubbing her clit almost unconsciously, she waited for him to empty himself completely into her willing mouth, milking his pole at the base with gentle pumping squeezes of her hand.

With her eyes closed, Kat swirled the mouthful of brotherly cum around with her tongue, savoring it. She wanted her taste-buds to familiarize with his flavor, planning to take many more loads in her mouth. It was salty, mild tasting and it felt surprisingly wholesome. The thick, creamy texture appealed to her instantly. She cooed in appreciation while she sloshed and gargled her milky treat before swallowing it all down in one noisy gulp.

"Mmmh!" she purred, smacking her lips and running her tongue all around her mouth. She shivered as she felt her brother's huge load slide down her throat, coating her esophagus, filling her tummy.

Kat could feel Ben's aroused gaze on her as she scooped up every last bit of cum plastered on her tits, neck and face. She left the gooey strings of semen dangling from her chin for last, knowing that her brother would love the sight of that particularly lewd detail of her cum-glazed face. Once she had eaten all of his thick seed, she looked up at him, a contented grin on her puffy lips.

"Wow, Kat..." he said, staring at her adoringly. "You. Are. So. Hot!"

She laughed at Ben's slack-jawed expression, but she was blushing with sincere gratitude, naughty pride and not a little surprise. She had never though of herself as hot before. But now...

"Yeah, well... I guess I did learn a thing or two from all those cumslut videos after all!..." she quipped, making both of them laugh. "You taste good, by the way... And you came so much, Ben, that was awesome!..."

"All thanks to you, Kat, I've never been so horny in my life!..." he said, extending his arms to help his sister up from her kneeling position. "And speaking of tasting..."

Rising to her feet, Kat squealed when her brother picked her up and positioned her on her back on the couch. He dragged her meaty bubble-butt to the very edge of the seat and splayed her shapely thighs wide open, her tiny feet in the air. Then he fell to his knees between her upturned legs.

Ben's mouth watered at the sight of Kat's juices glistening all over her crotch. Her pussy was amazing. Hairless and sopping wet, it looked so tender. Her parted labia were swollen with arousal. Her engorged, protruding clit was begging for attention. Dribbles of pussy juice were running down her smooth perineum and trickling onto her rosebud, making her pink little anus look like a slick, shiny starfish.

His heart was racing as he basked in the sight of Kat's pussy, clit and asshole, unable to decide where to start. In a daze, Ben moved closer to his sister's virgin holes. He wished he had more than just one mouth, so he could feast on all of her at once. The intoxicating scent of her arousal filled his nostrils. In a matter of seconds, Ben's lust took complete control of him.

Kat squealed when Ben buried his face in her tingling pussy. "Oooh!... Oh my god, yessssss!..." she yelped, her whole body shivering in pleasure as her brother started eating her out with fervor. Her fingers and her toys, combined with her many incestuous fantasies about him, had brought Kat a lot of good times. But this was beyond good. Nothing could compare to the feel of her brother's mouth munching on her puffy labia, his lips kissing her virgin hole and sucking avidly on her slit, slurping away at her nectar. And his tongue...

Ben's tongue was driving her totally crazy. It was on her clit, then all over her pussy, then lower, tickling her sensitive rosebud, then it was up again, probing and wiggling and pushing its way into her cunt hole. When he focused on her throbbing fleshy button, Kat thought she would scream from the piercing intensity of the stimulation. It felt so good to have her clit thoroughly licked by her brother that her over-excited pussy was fluttering in orgasm within seconds of Ben's assault on her thick nub. Her eyes scrunched shut and her mouth opened wide as she yelled out her climax: "OOOHH!... OHMYGOD, BEEEEN!... OOOOOH GOD YEEEEES!..."

Kat writhed and whimpered in unprecedented pleasure under Ben's passionate and persistent tongue-lashing. Still riding out her peak, her pussy gushing rivulets of girl-cum into her brother's hungry mouth, Kat felt numb and electrified at the same time as the pleasure kept building and building. Ripples of warm delight radiating outward from her sensitive clit to wash over her whole being. The flicking and licking and lapping strokes he was giving her were sending stabbing jolts of ecstasy so intense it was almost painful in a weird, good way. Overwhelmed, she surrendered to the pleasure.

Kat came again and again while her brother feasted on her flooded pussy like a man possessed. Ben was surprised by how much he was getting into it. He loved eating his sister out. He loved her taste and he knew he was hooked the moment he took his first sip of her sweet tangy juices, which he couldn't stop drinking down voraciously. He loved the silky feel of her warm, virginal folds against his lips and tongue. Most of all, he loved the pleasure he was giving her. Each yelp, each moan, each choked purr from his beloved Kitty Kat made him want to make her cum more.

Kat lost count of her orgasms and Ben lost track of time as he licked his sister to climax after climax. When she brokenly begged him to please, please let go of her hyper-sensitive clit for a second, he simply moved lower and began lapping away at her pink, puckered asshole.

Kat's mind reeled, her breath caught in her throat and her toes curled when she felt her brother's tongue poke into her virgin anus. "Ben, what are you... Oh fuck!... Ooooh fuck yeaaAAAHH!..."

Her hands went to his head and she grabbed his brown hair with trembling fingers, pushing him harder into her crevice.

Ben rimmed her sphincter just as passionately as he had licked her pussy, making his sister cum from the new, unusual stimulation. Alternating his oral attentions between her clit and her anus, Ben began finger-fucking her, slipping one then two fingers into her sopping vaginal folds. When he gently slid a finger into her butt-ring and began masturbating her asshole too, Kat was driven past her ultimate pleasure threshold.

Thrashing, bucking against his slurping mouth, delirious from the prolonged over-stimulation of her maidenly holes, Kat came and came, yelling incoherently until she had to push her brother's head away. "OOOOH BEN!... STOP OOH NOOOO!... YESSS PLEASEEEE NOOOO!... NOOO STOP!... TOO MUCH!... OOHH YEEES!..."

Realizing that his sister simply couldn't take any more, Ben eventually relented and removed his hands and face from her flooded crotch. Licking Kat's sweet nectar from his drenched lips, he took a seat on the couch beside her.

Lying in a pool of her own juices, Kat was blissfully wiped out. Vaguely worried, subtly glad, Ben took her convulsing, whimpering body into his arms. She had barely the strength to hug him back. Cuddled into him, Kat purred happily at the feel of her big brother's chest against her cheek, his presence making her feel relaxed and safe. Holding her gently, tucking long sweat-darkened strands of brown hair behind her ears, he kissed her head and caressed her face until Kat slowly emerged from her mind-numbing afterglow. When she managed to look up at him, she was smiling.

"Hey there, Kitty Kat... You look like you had a LOT of fun!..."

Kat rolled her eyes playfully, grinning. "Yeah right... You almost killed me with orgasms!" she chuckled, making her brother laugh too. "Seriously, though, it was crazy good, Ben... I never felt anything like it, I didn't even know I could cum so hard and so much... At some point I was so out of it that it felt like..." Kat's voice trailed off, her brow furrowed as she thought of a suitable comparison. Then she said: "You know that scene towards the end of The Good, The Bad And The Ugly? The one in the cemetery, with Tuco running around until everything is spinning and there's that song with those amazing peaks and breaks playing in the background?..."

Ben was caught off guard. "Yeah, The Ecstasy Of Gold, sure... Wow!... That's how you felt?! That's an epic scene, Kat! Did I really make you feel that good?..."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers