I Miss You during the Commercials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers

After the long build up and the denied climax inside her pussy, after the carefully slow preparation of her pliant ass, Kat's lustful words unleashed Ben's bestial need to just fuck and cum. His vision was blurry and his heart was drumming madly in his ears as he withdrew almost all the way out of her slippery asshole and slammed back in again. Then out, and in again. And again, to the sound of his sister's loud moans. Faster. Harder. Deeper.

The more he fucked her ass, the more he wanted to assfuck her. His perceptions were focused completely on the squeezing, warm snugness of Kat's rectum. He lost himself in the heavenly feel of his sister's oily dilated butt-ring sliding along his aching hardness from tip to root as he thrust hard into her anus, and the hot clenching grip from root to tip as he pulled out of her bowels.

Letting go of her sumptuous booty, Ben leaned over his sister's back and reached under her to grab her heavy tits. Kat squealed as her brother pinched her engorged nipples, loving the feel of his weight pressing on her surrendered body while he dominated her ass with his hard cock.

His head on her shoulder, Ben grunted into her ear: "I love your ass, Kat... I love it!... God, it feels so awesome... Aaah fuck!... So warm and tight... You have no idea how much I jerked off thinking about this fantastic ass of yours... I want to fuck your ass all the time, sis..."

"Uhhh!... It's yours, baby..." she mewled, her fingers a blur on her tingling clit. Her climax was bubbling stronger and stronger, rushing closer. "All yours... Aaah!... I'm yours, Ben... Oooh!.. All my holes... Whenever you want them... Uuuuh, fuck yesss!... Fuck my ass haaaaard!..."

Past any reservation, aching to cum into her, Ben pounded his sister's ass for all he was worth.

His hips were a blur while he slammed his pistoning cock into her anus with brutal force. Kat's moans became louder, throatier and longer as she pushed her meaty butt back against her brother's impaling cock, meeting his hard thrusts with reckless passion.

Their faces close, their mouths slack as they panted and groaned, the siblings kissed and licked at each other's noses and lips and chins, blindly, rabidly seeking the other as they rushed to their first anal climax. They kept a frenzied assfucking pace for a few passionate, wild minutes, their bodies melding in a surge of mutual animalistic need, until it was just too much.

"Aaaahh Kat... You're so amazing..." he murmured into her mouth between grunts and voracious kisses. "You're the best girl in the world... Aaaahh this ass... Your beautiful ass... So tight... Fuck!... I'm gonna cum... Aaargh!... I'm gonna fill your ass, Kat!..."

Ben squeezed her tits hard and went rigid as he exploded deep inside his sister's ass, splashing a torrent of jetting cum into her bowels. Kat's own orgasm hit her like a lightning strike when she felt her brother unload in her rectum, coating her insides with his warm, thick seed. Her clit, her nipples and her anus hummed and pulsed and tingled in unison as she came, blown away in a burst of pleasure unlike anything she ever felt before. "UUUUHHH!... UUUH!... BEEEENnmmph!..."

Ben smashed his lips into his sister's lips, sucking her hot soft mouth into his mouth. Kat's toe-curling orgasm caused her rectum to start contracting around his spurting cock, squeezing more ropes of his scalding seed out of his shaft, expanding his pleasure. They kept making out furiously, panting and gasping while they kissed, until Kat's milking asshole finally relaxed and Ben's twitching tool stopped ejaculating, leaving his sister's bowels flooded with his liquid essence. He felt like he had emptied himself completely into her ass, he had never had a climax so intense and prolonged.

Sated, breathless, the siblings collapsed on the couch. Ben stayed inside his sister as his cock deflated, still buried deep in her ass. Wrapping his arms around her, cradling her quivering body in his embrace, he rolled the both of them on their side in a spooning position.

They basked in the afterglow, losing track of time, recuperating, getting their breath back. They cuddled in silence, caressing lightly, kissing softly, hugging tightly. They didn't need any words now. Their closeness, their deep love, the amazing intimacy between them, the achieved realization of their most secretly hidden desires was all that mattered.

When his soft cock plopped out of her tender asshole with a wet squishy sound, Kat squirmed then giggled. Ben stared in wide-eyed wonder as rivulets of frothy seed bubbled out of his sister's gaping anus, the pearly white sheen of his sperm contrasting with the light red of her well fucked butt-ring and the darker red of her cum-sloppy rectum.

Her sphincter was already contracting and reshaping itself into its usual crinkled rosebud appearance as Ben reached for his discarded T-shirt. He used it to wipe the dribbles and globs oozing down his sister's crevice, soaking up all the semen from her round asscheeks. He tried to clean the couch as best as he could, but a dark wet spot was clearly visible beneath them where some of his trickling cum and a lot of Kat's pussy juices had drenched the cushion.

"So, Ben..." Kat said, an impish ring in her voice. Shifting and turning until she was facing her brother, she smiled at him and kissed his nose. "My bedroom or yours?..."

He laughed as he promptly circled his arms around her back, his hands instantly going to her plump buttcheeks while she pressed her fabulous jugs into his chest. He was overjoyed already, and his sister's assumption that they would spend the night together made his heart fill to bursting with love. This was only their first night, the first of many he was sure, and he couldn't be happier. "I don't care much, Kitty Kat, as long as we're together..." he said, stroking her hair.

Kat kissed him again, hard, on the lips. "My room then," she tittered. "We can watch Orange Is The New Black or maybe some old Sopranos episodes while we rest up for the next round." The smile on her brother's handsome face was priceless. "Well, unless you want to actually sleep..." she added, raising an eyebrow and twisting her lips in mock-disgust.

Ben hugged her tight, as tight as he could. He covered her in kisses all over her pretty face, making her squeal and squirm as she playfully resisted his affectionate assault.

"What did I ever do to deserve you, Kat, you're perfect in every way!..." he said, trying to express his adoration, knowing he would always fail. There was no way to tell her, really tell her, how he felt about her. But he sensed that she knew. "You're incredible, sis... So fun and smart and smoking hot, so insanely sexy... I love you, Kat, I love you like you wouldn't believe..."

Kat reddened, feeling truly loved and desired, soothed and safe and accepted unconditionally. Her voice was clear yet laden with emotion as she murmured into his mouth. "You didn't have to do anything, Ben... You're my big brother and I've always loved you... Nobody makes me feel good like you do, I could never love anyone like I love you... I love you so much, Ben..."

They shared a soft sweet soulkiss, smiling as they pressed their lips together.

After they got off the couch and grabbed their discarded clothes, as they were making their way up the stairs, Ben stopped dead in his track and ran back down. Kat waited while he rummaged in the darkness of the den. When he came back up the stairs, meeting his sister's questioning gaze, Ben just shrugged and said: "I thought it was better to turn the cushions over... We don't want Mom and Dad to sit in a pool of our juices, do we?"

The siblings tried to stifle their laughter as they made their way to Kat's bedroom.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers