I Miss You during the Commercials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers

Kat snuggled tighter to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yes, Ben... That good. Better even..." she murmured into his lips, then she kissed him.

The siblings made out, long and sweet. Their tongues danced and their lips sucked and drank one another's kiss. They could taste their own juices in the other's mouths. It was naughty, good and so hot. Sharing one another's flavor while making out only increased their passion.

Without breaking their lip-lock, Kat shifted until she was straddling Ben, her huge tits squashed between them, her hard nipples poking into his toned chest. With her brother's stiff cock nestled between her swollen labia, Kat started rocking her hips, grinding her sopping pussy into Ben's hardness. The meaty pressure on her clit made her moan into his mouth as Ben kissed her passionately, sinking his fingers into her plump ass, hungry for her.

"Oooh, Ben... I want you so much..." she whimpered, sitting up slightly. Reaching between them, she took her brother's shaft in her tiny hand and gave it a few pumps, making it rock-hard. "I need you so bad... I want you inside me, now..."

Ben stared in awe as Kat raised her hips and aligned his pole so that the entrance of her dripping, virginal vagina was hovering right above his turgid glans. This was it. He was going to fuck his little sister. And not in another fleeting fantasy. Here, now, for real.

"Kat... I love you so much..." he muttered breathlessly. His ears were ringing and he felt his skin burn, his mind overloading in a burst of adoration for this beautiful creature, his adored little sis, his sweet Kitty Kat, this amazing girl gifting him with her virginity.

Ben's lovestruck gaze locked with Kat's as they panted in anticipation. With her pussy lips brushing against his fat cockhead and her juices dribbling on his shaft, Kat cooed: "I love you too... So much, Ben... So, so much..."

Their lips met and they shared a deep soulkiss as Kat started descending on her brother's raging erection. She moaned into his mouth while her slick folds stretched out and clamped around the pulsing hardness entering her. Trembling, her eyes shut, Kat kept lowering her hips.

She was so willing, so completely drenched and mollified by his amazing oral ministrations that his thick shaft slid up her tender hole with almost no discomfort. Feeling Ben's fingers sink avidly into her meaty ass, muting his grunts with her kisses, Kat knew her brother was just as ecstatic as she was. Shivering, she kept pushing herself down on his hard cock, feeling him open her up, taking him inch after inch inside her tight pussy in one long glide.

Kat's head shot back and her spine arched as her plump bubble-butt hit Ben's thighs and he bottomed out inside her. Moaning, completely impaled, she grabbed hard onto his shoulders and started shaking her hips, stirring her pussy with his tool. "Ooooh yesss!... You feel so good inside me, Ben!... Mmmh, fuck!... All of you... Inside me... So perfect... So good... Oooooh god!..."

A pang of regret hit her at the memory of breaking her hymen with her dildo. Even then she was thinking about Ben, about this. It was just a moment though. Every other thought evaporated in the warming, gratifying lust of having her brother inside her, filling her with his hard, veiny flesh. She felt him, pulsing deep inside her, stretching her soft vaginal walls as her pussy molded itself around his girth to fit him, to make him welcome into her womb. Her entire frame hummed in pleasure, as she luxuriated in her union with her brother, his cock and her pussy connecting their bodies, joining the two of them to completion. Kat's heart was racing as she realized that her dearest, most secret, most desperately important dream had just was come true.

Buried inside her to the hilt, Ben groaned at the feel of his sister's velvety, snug pussy walls squeezing him in a wet caress. "Aaaaah, Kat... You're so tight..." he panted, his hands roaming her curvy ass possessively. "Your pussy is so soft and warm... Oooh, fuck!... You feel so good... You look so fucking beautiful, Kat..."

Sighing in pleasure, smiling at her brother's horny yet heartfelt words, Kat raised herself from his spearing cock until only the fat tip was still inside her. Biting her lips, she slid down on him. She mewled in unison with her brother's throaty groan as his girth filled her up perfectly again, her sensitive, tight walls tingling from the delicious stimulation. Kat descended down all the way, until his ballsack was pressing into her asshole and her buttcheeks rested on his lap. Then she moved up again. Picking up speed at each pass, Kat slid her soaked pussy up an down her brother's hard meat, taking him balls-deep at every down-stroke, establishing a rhythm, until she was riding him smoothly.

As if his sister's wet tight pussy squeezing him and sliding on him wasn't enough, the awesome sight of Kat bouncing on his cock was driving Ben crazy with lust. She looked breath-taking. Her face was contorted in pleasure, her lips parted, her eyes closed, more and more strands of brown sex-tousle hair escaping her scrunchie to fall across her shoulder. Her fantastic tits were swaying in time with her bounces, her puffy areolas and hard pink nipples jiggling mouth-wateringly before his eyes. Dizzy with need, Ben surged forward, clamping his mouth on his sister's heavy jugs, sucking each swollen areola in turn, grazing her nipples with his teeth.

"Oooh!...Ohhh, Ben, oh my god!..." she yelped. Jolts of pleasures from her sensitive tits started clashing with the warm tremors spiraling outwards form her dripping, cock-crammed pussy. "Fuck yeaaah!... Suck my big titties, baby... Lick my tits while I fuck your hard cock!... Ooooh yesss!... Soooo good, Ben!..."

Emboldened by her words, moaning in muffled pleasure through a mouthful of sisterly tit-flesh, Ben grabbed onto Kat's hips. Pulsing and throbbing inside her, he started pushing his cock up as she slammed down, meeting her impaling descents with drilling upwards thrusts of his own.

"Uuuh!... Fuck yeeeees!..." Kat mewled, riding him harder, faster, sensing her climax closing in on her. She felt like her whole body was on fire as she forced her snug dick-stuffed hole down, rushing lower and lower along Ben's pole, clashing against his hard strokes, trying to jam him as far up into her womb as she could.

The siblings rocked and bucked together passionately, the smell of sex saturating their nostrils. Their ears resounded with a symphony of lusty moans and choked gasps, accentuated by the wet slurps of Ben's mouth devouring his sister's tits and the clapping impacts of Kat's plump ass bouncing on her brother's thighs.

Soon Kat's riding motions became erratic as her body convulsed in time with her fluttering pussy, her build-up reaching a peak. Then, suddenly, she was swept away, a massive wave of sensual bliss crashing over her. "Ben!... Fuck... OOOH FUCK, BEN!... I'M... CUMMIIIIIING!..."

Ben growled into his sister's pillowy cleavage as she plunged down on his cock with one last powerful slam, staying there, impaled, her body quivering and her pussy fluttering around his hardness. The snugness of Kat's hole squeezed him amazingly in soft contractions, her vagina pulsing in pleasure. Her slick, massaging walls became even tighter and wetter as her girl-cum flooded her pussy, bathing his cock and soaking their joined crotches.

Unclasping his lips from her heavy jugs, Ben stared at his sister's face transfixed in orgasm. As he sat there riding out her climax, he felt something snap inside him. His sweet Kat had just cum with his cock deep inside her. Her first cock. His own brotherly cock. He had just made his little sister cum. Like a lightning strike, like a thunder clap, a jumble of love, desire, bestial passion and incestuous lust hit him and overcharged his already pleasure-addled mind.

Kat was still descending from her powerful release when she heard Ben bellow as he shifted beneath her. She squealed as her brother flipped her over, rolling her onto her back on the couch, his hard cock still buried in her quivering pussy. Hovering over her, Ben knelt on the couch cushion between his sister's splayed thighs. He grabbed her legs and spread them further, placing them on his shoulders. Then he started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Kat's breath caught in her throat. "Oooh!... Oooooh, Ben!... Yeeees!..." she whimpered, her hands going to her tits, cupping them and twisting her nipples. Ben's surging passion and his sudden dominant approach caught her completely off guard. She love it instantly. Her deflating orgasm reared up again as her brother rammed his cock into her, pounding her vigorously, his hands running up and down her legs as he spread them apart and pushed himself forward into her with all he had. "Yeees, fuck me!... Fuck me hard!... Make me yours, Ben!..."

Ben was in a sexual haze as he forced his pistoning cock as deep as he could into his sister's womb. Her words, her reaction, the desire in her eyes; it all egged him on to pump her harder and harder. He was thrilled to feel Kat's pussy fluttering uninterruptedly as he slammed into her, knowing she was cumming from his hard fucking. He channeled all his long-denied desire for her in his hammering thrusts, claiming her warm silky soft hole as his own.

His mouth moved of its own accord, his thoughts escaping his lips unfiltered, conveying only his primal need to fuck his soulmate and be one with her. "Aaahh Kat, I love you!... Your pussy... I love your tight pussy... So soft... Aaah, fuck!... Mine... My Kat... My sweet Kitty Kat... You're mine... All mine... Aaahh yeahh!... My beautiful little sister... My... Love..."

She was his. She was her brother's. As she wanted. As she was meant to be. The power, the reality, the rightness of that thought pushed Kat over the edge. All the mini-climaxes that had been sizzling through her while Ben split her pussy in his rutting frenzy were suddenly tied together by that idea, exploding in a volcanic orgasm, making her scream out in pleasure. "OOOOOH YEEEEES!... I'M YOURS BEN!... OOOH!... ALL YOURS!...YEEESSS BEN, FUUUCK MEEEEEEE!..."

Ben knew he wouldn't be able to ride out the clamping spasms of his sister's climaxing pussy this time. Luxuriating in her massaging grip, high on the feel of her pussy juices gushing all around his pumping meat, he mumbled: "I'm close... Aaaargh, Kat... So close..."

Still glowing from her earth-shattering orgasm, Kat's eyes popped open at his words. A sudden pang of anxiety hit her like ice-cold water straight to the face. He was going to cum inside her. She wanted him to. But she couldn't let him. Could she?

A piercing, stabbing spike of fear rushed its way through her sex-drunk mind, making her push her hands to her brother's chest, stopping him. "Wait!... Ben, wait!... I'm not on the pill!..."

The unusual, shrieking panic in his sister's voice reached him through the haze of his arousal. Her tiny hands on his burning skin, signaling to relent instead of egging him on, made him pause. Her bugged-out eyes were filled with anguish. Her words sank in like stones, sobering him up instantly. Groaning, gritting his teeth as he desperately held back his ejaculation, Ben pulled out of his sister.

His throbbing cock was coated in shiny, sweet pussy juice as he sat back on his haunches, looking at Kat, puzzled and vaguely disappointed. The thought of filling his little sis's unprotected womb with his creamy seed sent a jolt of forbidden pleasure to his aching erection. But his brain knew better. Knocking his sister up wasn't exactly the smartest idea in the world.

Kat sat up, sighing in frustration. "I'm so sorry, Ben... I really want you to cum inside me, I do, but..." she shrugged her shoulders, looking at him pleadingly, fearing he might be mad at her. She did want him to fill her pussy with his cum, but getting pregnant was a whole other story. "Please don't be mad, Ben... I didn't plan any of this, I... I just wanted you so much... I'll go see the doctor to get on the pill, I promise..."

Ben's hug surprised her and relieved her. His flurry of peppering kisses on her face brought a smile back on her lips. "It's okay, Kat, don't worry... You gave me your virginity, sis, how can I be mad at you?! Plus, I can still pump you full of spunk another day, right?" he chuckled, making her laugh. "I do need to cum, though..." he said, pointing at his raging boner.

Kat knitted her eyebrows. She sat motionless, deep in thought for a moment. Then she jumped off the couch, grinning. "Okay, wait here..." she said, as she ran across the room. "Be right back!"

For a moment, Ben's gaze followed her tiny naked feet, her shapely legs, her swaying hips, her bouncing bubble-butt, her jiggling tits. Then she was rushing up the basement stairs, gone. In the long, weird seconds in which he was alone with his pulsing rock-hard erection, Ben counted the steps between the den and his sister's room. Probably getting a condom, he thought.

His jaw dropped when Kat returned with a bottle of baby oil in her hand and an impish smile on her lips. She knelt on the couch on all fours, her plump round ass in the air. She lay her head on the armrest, looking back at him as she opened the bottle and poured the slick liquid into her crack.

Before Ben's stupefied gaze, Kat parted her buttcheeks and started massaging her crinkled rosebud, soaking it in lube, circling her fingertips over her tender, virgin anus. Slowly, she pushed in a finger, cooing as she poured more oil straight into her rectum.

Ben's libido was off the charts as he watched his little sister gape her own pink asshole with her tiny fingers, adding more oil, lubing herself up. His cock was flexing, pointing him toward her winking greasy little pucker. He knee-walked on the couch cushions as if in a trance until he was right behind that upturned, magnificent rump. His hands where shaking with anticipation while he lay his sweaty palms on Kat's spectacular bubble-butt.

Looking over her shoulder, Kat winked at her brother. "Okay, Ben..." she said, wiggling her juicy ass, offering him her slippery anus. "You can cum inside this hole as much as you want!..."

Blinking his disbelieving eyes, taking long steadying breaths, he croaked: "Holy... Fucking... Shit..."

Kat giggled and shook her head. "Nope, I'm very clean back there, I assure you..." she quipped, making her dumbstruck brother chuckle. Ben's goofy grin widened, his inexpressible adoration for his beloved sister radiating out to her from his glinting eyes. She nodded, biting her lips. "Do it, Ben... Take my ass... I want you to pop my anal cherry too... Just go easy at first, okay?"

Spreading her plump asscheeks apart with his hands, Ben lined up his shaft with his sister's glistening rosebud. Poking his cockhead against Kat's oily anus, he grabbed the bottle of lube. His length was already shiny with her pussy juices, but he still dribbled a good amount of lube on it for good measure. Kat was looking back over her shoulder, one hand already working her clit, circling her thick nub with pleasant rubs in preparation of the incoming discomfort of losing her anal virginity.

She met Ben's gaze as he sat up straighter on his knees and grabbed her asscheeks firmly in both hands, looking at her. He was flushed and his eyes burned with desire, but there was concern in his voice. "Ready, Kat? You can stop me any time, okay?... I don't want to hurt you..."

Kat smiled and nodded. "I know, Ben, don't worry... I'm alright, I want this... Just go slow, please..."

Gently, carefully, Ben started pushing his glans into Kat's virgin asshole. Her sphincter resisted him at first, but he kept the pressure on it and soon his sister's well-lubed anus yielded, letting him in. Ben groaned and Kat gasped as her butt-ring dilated around his girth. His spongy head and a couple of inches of thick cock slid inside her with relative ease before Kat's rectum clamped around him. Ben stopped, moaning as his sister's tight sphincter held him in a delicious grip.

Kat whimpered brokenly and frigged her clit faster while her anal muscles got used to Ben's stretching presence. It felt weird and a bit uncomfortable, but good too in a naughty, unexpected way. Looking over her shoulder at her brother's pleasure-distorted face, feeling his desire for her as he grabbed her rump and dug his fingers into her bouncy asscheeks, Kat was overwhelmed by a sense of glowing satisfaction. The thought of the immense carnal passion she instilled in him was incendiary in itself. On top of that, the forbidden eroticism of their incestuous sodomy thrilled her beyond belief, fueling her lust to unprecedented degrees.

Barely grinding his hips, Ben gently stirred his partly-embedded shaft into Kat's ass while he waited for her to adjust. Meeting her sultry heavy-lidded gaze, he gave her a questioning half-smile. "You okay, Kat?..."

"Yes... Yes, I'm alright..." she panted. "You feel so big in my ass... You open me up so good, baby... Go ahead, I think I can take more... Give me all of you, Ben... I want you deep in my ass..."

Holding on to her amazing bubble-butt, Ben kept pushing, feeding more of his length into his sister's willing rectum. The feel of the rubbery, scorching hot tightness of her virginal anal channel was incredible. It wasn't soft and wet like her sweet pussy, nor as yielding at first, but it felt insanely good. As he sank himself into Kat's snug asshole he knew he would never get enough of it.

Ben had to will himself not to blow his load as he started to gently pump in and out of Kat's butthole, going deeper and deeper, starting to really fuck her ass. Her rectum accepted him a bit more at each careful in-stroke and her sphincter clung to him, squeezing his hardness, at each out-stroke. Ben was practically drooling as he watched their coupling, mesmerized by the obscenely sexy image of Kat's greasy butt-ring dilating around his invading cock. Her squeals and sighs were music to his ears, and they never turned into pleas to stop. Reassured that he wasn't hurting her, Ben kept slowly sodomizing his sister, greedily watching her anus gobble more and more of his meat.

Her eyes closed, her mouth slack in a constant whimper, Kat was enjoying her first assfuck more that she had expected. On occasion she had slid a finger or two up her butt while masturbating, and it felt good, but this was something else. The initial discomfort had faded as she relaxed and adjusted to her brother's fat cock pushing up her rectum. The sensation of being stretched out and filled up actually felt surprisingly good. Her anal nerve-endings and her sensitive sphincter sizzled in ecstasy every time Ben's shaft glided in and out. As he penetrated deeper into her, the intensity of the unusual anal stimulation kept increasing, gradually mixing with the pulses of pleasure from her titillated clit until it created a delightful undercurrent of mini-climaxes flowing upwards from her abdomen.

When he finally was balls-deep in her ass, his scrotum bumping into her sopping slit and brushing against her clit-frigging fingers, Kat yelped as Ben grunted behind her. Her head was suddenly spinning and her breath was knocked out of her. She had never thought she could feel so totally stuffed, so amazingly stretched and unmistakably owned. Her asshole was completely crammed with her brother's cock. It was dirty but intimate, taboo but right, and so mind-blowingly hot. It was the most powerfully sensual experience of her life, and she was loving it. "Ooooh god!... So full!... So-ooh-ooooh... So fucking full of you, baby!... Uuuuh!... You're so deep in me... Uuuhh fuuuck!... So... Good!... Uuuhhh!... Now, fuck me!... I need you... Ahhhh!... Deeper!... Fuck me hard!... Now!... Uuuuh!... Fuck my ass, Ben!..."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,023 Followers