All Comments on 'I Need To Know'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He would have / should have been given an opportunity to go thru his wife's wrecked car to retrieve any personal effects before it went to the crusher. Would have found paperwork for the real estate listing/showing. Better discovery method than a forgotten letter left at her doctor's office. Still a 5* because of the original plot and DGH's excellent writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love a happy ending, but Im left with one giant question. Why did she say Derek's name when she died if there wasnt an affair? I gey feeling guilty for killing a passenger while driving, but sure begging forgiveness from your son would rate higher than a random client/stranger? Still a good read, but it does make me wonder as her dying words seem so out of place with the loving wife yhe letter makes her out to be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Feel sorry that Lydia was suspected for so many months. She was a true loving wife. At least the MC got closure. Sad she felt compelled to use Mikey as protection since Derek was hitting on her. Got him killed. Sad but good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Feel so sad for Lydia and her young son and their unbirn child, and of course the MC left behind. He had a new family now, but it will never be the same.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

A very good story shifting through the gears until the end when it hit mach 1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad to see the death of a true loving wife and their unborn child. Well done. Quite emotional. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story, well told. Five stars. A Loving Wife, indeed.

JPB

WillowghbyWillowghby6 months ago
Hallelujah!

A LW story with...(wait for it...)....nothing but Loving Wives!!

Only one stupid cheater and he is dead.

Sorry for the losses suffered by the MC, but in the end he can celebrate a real Loving Wife. Well, actually TWO Loving Wives if the story plays out as promised.

Sorry to see DGH is no longer an active contributor. Many thanks to him for his many past shared stories.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Damn that was a little dark i didn't like the idea of the death of the kid that was a deal breaker in my opinion however it was a good story for the most part besides the death of both the wife and son but surprisingly it was about 2 loving wives and that is definitely not normal for this category i have to give it a lower rate cause the death of the son

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. Had a great pace….had enough detail to enrich the telling….and had a happy ending.

.

One head scratcher: the mention that nobody from Lydia’s family had any contact with Jerry after the funeral. Why?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good tale, my second read! Thanks DG. 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
No YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING. except that you did not deserve the pure sole of your wife and child.

The main character need only to know that his wife and child were in serious trauma and fighting for life or already dead. He should only know how to cope up the pain. Just because a man was in the accidented car does not give any reason to know any thing more. She had a car, which has a passenger seat and she goes out and does not sit in burqua at home. and worst part, he did not consider even about his child who was his mother while giving his suspicion.

If he heaad gossips in funerals about his wife, it was all the more necessary to protect the honour of his dead wife as a loving husband. But he came out as a wimp not owning up his wife against any Tom Dick and Harry. If he were a real man (leave aside good man) , he must have given a funeral speech some thing like this :

"Today I am mourning my loving wife and only child who have been taken away by cruel and tragic death. My wife had been nothing except a loving and faithful wife since said "I do" of couse except a great mother for last 4 years. I wnat to tell some rumour mongers and gossipers that I dont have an iota of proof about their 2 peeny thpoughts. How was the gentelman travelling in the same accidented car related to my loving wife is not known to me. If any one knows, he or she can tell me. he can be a business contact or an old friend. I dont know him and so cant tell about him but I know my wife far better than that and have full faith in her. So unless some one has any conclusive evidence otherwise, I will not allow any one to disrespect the great soul adding pain to already grieving family."

Ofcourse then he would not have faced "no one contacted me from my family or my wifes family"

And no. His wife did not owe writing a letter giving all answers to the questions that would arise after her tragic death to give him a "closure". How can she do that? Did she have premonition of her death?.

His wife and child were pure soul and God took them away from him because he just did not deserve them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good but sad story. Also sad because he lost trust in her. Only regained by the letter. He is a doubting Thomas.

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

i really liked this story but like all the authers on here you all seam like you cant wait to get it finest much more could have been said on jerry and connie plethera of stuff on married more kids ect.. but i guess in our minds we can come to our own conclution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He obviously loved his wife soooo much, he was able to get over her death, the death of his son and the death of his unborn child in six months. What a complete asshole.

Starwolf1961Starwolf196118 days ago

Psychological studies show that more in love a person is with their spouse, the easier it is for them to move on. well written story about love, loss, and recovery.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...