All Comments on 'I Need To Know'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Very loving

It may be the wrong one and you can delete this after the new one comes. ;) But this letter was and is beautiful. I enjoyed it very much. If the ending was rushed, I didn't see it, but perhaps I was in a hurry to see the ending and so it worked for me. I thought this was a beautiful piece and I enjoyed it very much. I will look for the replacement. Thanks for a great read. ~ Red.

rooster1rooster1almost 18 years ago
great

the hardest thing would have been to never know the truth, one of your best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i like heart of the hubby,he was strong

he was a strong man and it showed.good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story

was mentioned on todays Author's Hangout New Story Review thread.

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 18 years ago
Wonderful Tale

Well written, thanks

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Great read even if it's the wrong version

Good story and the ending is a bit rushed after the thorough buildup. If you hadn't mentioned it I never would have commented.

Thank you DG looking forward to the revised submittal. I am in wonder how you find the time and effort to do these wonderful entertaining stories.

As always with respect

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wrong category

Should have been in "loving wives". This "non-erotic" category makes no more sense than "humor/satire".

I would have missed a good story except for the name of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

Good Story. I look for your name in the new stories list, keep them coming.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Very good story

With a very good closure. It's hard to say a happy ending because of the deaths but we can say a very happy beginning!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A sweet and touching love story!!!

DG this should really have been in the "loving wives" category! Both wives clearly fitted into that category in the best and truest sense. As Nightowl22 said, “It's hard to say a happy ending because of the deaths but we can say a very happy beginning” I thought it an excellent ending! DG this might warrant a sequel, what do you think?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beautiful Story

DG That was so moving i couldnt stop from crying i feel mickeys soul and Lydias soul will rest alot easier and God will welcome them both I lost my dad some time ago and i know what connie and Jerrie were going thru in there loss i hope you continue in your stories please keep up the great work

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can understand the compulsion for closure.

That sounds pretty much like what I would have done (personally, not as a writer).

I was in Ixtapa when this came out. I'd read it and thought that I had commented, but I clearly hadn't.

I'd forgotten what a well rounded, tightly written story this was.

I see it did get changed to LW. I think even if a wife (or husband) is even suspected of cheating it fits in Loving wives (personal opinion).

It nicely turned into a sweet romance - a great little extra.

Great job - one of my favorite of your stories!

Kind regards, Jack

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
I Loved that story

DH i love your story i wish other writers would write stories like yours you give your characters feeling and humour i cry and laugh when connie lost her husband and Jerry lost his family then finding out Lydia lost her baby i cried I`m 54 but never married and i hope you keep writing stories like this and maybe youlll win the nobel prize for great writer award.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story.....

Great story,really, but a nagging loose end is bothering me. What about a DNA on the baby in the womb? Her heightened passion at these opportune moments sound like a make up session for infidelity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What I thought

strange was, why would his wife be writing this letter to him in a Doctors office, insted of just waiting for him to get home that evening to tell him the "Great" news. Just curious is all? Otherwise a good story. WoodButcher57

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Damn ...

... why do you write such good stories. Thank you very much for good entertainment. Not much left and I've read all your stories.

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

*But ... the letter to her husband was strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

Your writing is still as great as ever. Thank you for a good read. I missed you. PAPATOAD

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
I liked the story

mostly, but the letter I find as pure rubbish. Who would sit in a doctors office and write a letter to her husband about being pregnant, and just happen to have all the answers to all the questions that everybody had on their minds. This day in age we do have telephones, the letter is rubbish.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Very Fine Love Stories

Yes Stories... Have to admit that it was very well structured and interesting. You really are a fine writer!

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!!wow !!!!!wow!!!!!

what a story truely a loving wife story.Hat's off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF??

This story sucked. Too many red herrings.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
FEW STORIES...

...have brought tears to my eyes; this is one of them. I read this story last year, but rereading was almost as reading it for the first time. Your writing style, and the plot herein, made for a very intriguing story. Thanks for the priviledge of perusing it. Jim

JeffTomJeffTomover 13 years ago
Maybe a little different ending?

Instead of Derek making a pass at Lydia, the story goes. Derek was trying to buy a cabin to help reunite his and Connie's marriage. This may of showed a little bit of love in Connie's marriage also. Take it from there. Maybe to me the ending would of been just a little better. I did like the story very much. Thank you for writing it for all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very, Very Good

More of your wonderful work. Thank You

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
DG, you always write a good story.

Anytime I read anything of yours, I am never disappointed. I thought this was just an excellent story. This one really did have a good ending and I didn't see anything hurried about it. Thank you again for all that you do for this site and for all of us who truly appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finely crafted...

this is the first comment i've left in nearly 3 years of reading stories on literotica. your narrative left me weeping in tears, and very few authors here are skilled enough storytellers to have such a profound emotional impact on me.

thank you for such a touching, well written, and ultimately heart-warming tale. EB White once said that "writing in the first person is like painting with watercolors... only children and geniuses can do it well."

you, sir, are a genius.

myrrdin emrys

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Now that was a true loving wife story

faithfull to the end, a wife that loved her husband above all. He had nothing to worry about. She never cheated and even though he lost his wife and son, he could truly move on. DG a great job

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Fooled me...

I had EVERYTHING wrong -- Mikey's sperm donor, the fetus, Lydia's cheating. Everything! Made the story all that much more sadder for me but it was a 'good' kind of sad. Jerry was a good man.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Yea!

An excellent job of keeping us in the dark until the last. I must admit I was expecting the worst ... how nice it turned out to be the best!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
WOW! 5*****

That story was certainly original.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Tragic nut powerful story

This was a truly sad but powerful story about a man and a woman seeking closure regarding the deaths of their loved ones. Road accidents like that do happen too often... a single moment of letting slip your attention (perhaps distracted by her son?) and before you know it you're in a crash. Glad to see that the deceased were not cheating with each other – although Derek was a multiple cheater, just not with Lydia...

* * * * *

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
good vehicle

a litle strange for all that to be in a letter with a "we are pregnant" notice, but it makes a clean ending with a faithful wife still being faithful.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
True loving wives there -

And only one cheater in the bunch - the asshole -

Very nice job and a nice and very different perspective thank you so much for the change up -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Sad Story

It's nice to know that are some caring loving people who have no interest in anyone other than their spouse. It warms the cockles of my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
iii

guess....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TORN!

I enjoyed this story, which held my attention from start to nearly finish. From reading the letter onwards I did something I've not done for over 30 years since my parents died, I wept,. No! I sobbed. I was torn apart. You released emotions that I had forgotten about.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Story!!****

Very different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Good finish

It was great to see a story of suspicion that was baseless. That it was written in this category always leads the reader to believe the worst. It was nice to see the deft redirect and turn into a truly Loving Wives tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Double reverse

DG was right the first time...this is Non-Erotic...maybe Romance. Neither Sweetie was the LEAST bit adventuresome. Even Derek's conquests seem to be unmarried, and we never meet them. Not LW!

There is too much deliberate author-manipulation towards making this look suspicious. No one in Sweetie's office is told she is showing Derek cottage-type properties nor is Hubby told...but she usually did tell people who she was showing what!

The letter is totally bogus...the fact she wrote one, then the detail included...even client's hitting on her earlier. This would make a GOOD Romance novel. The embryo removal is HIGHLY unlikely. Most injuries which would damage an embryo would kill Mommy outright. Medical over-billing or opportunity for greater pathos?

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Bombshell ending, who writes letters in a Doctor's office?

Very Moody and dramatic story frothed with intrigue and suspicion. The ending was warm and fuzzy for the poor lonely forlorn couple and kids. The writer knows how to play the heart strings and he did the job masterfully in this sad tale. Unfortunately the pussyhound created a situation in which he lost his son due to his wife's insecurities about being alone with the bastard. Derek was a very despicable character that created a great deal of angst in a very brief accounting in this story due to the author's powerful placement. Thank you DG Hear!

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
good narration but....

The whole idea of the letter seems highly absurd. Why would she be writting him a letter, its not as if she knew she was going to die so that she had to write a letter because she would not be able to talk ti him personally, later on. Its also very unbelievable that the later just contained explainations to all the doubts you raised inthe protagonist's mind. Atmost, people write down small memos or sticky notes, not all-explaining-tying-the-loose-ends sort of letters. It also doesn't explain the wife's dying words.

So, good narration but paper thin plot

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
my opinion

Hope, It seems to me that DG included the letter as a way to clear up the suspicions about a possible affair. And allow the strong, emotional ending for this poignant story. That is this is a fictional story and from my own writing experience I can tell you two things.

First, some stories, situations, characters will push a storyline in completely unexpected directions. Sometimes this current just carries me along, willy-nilly.

Second, the most difficult part of writing a story is to create a strong ending. Even major, paid authors, with all those degrees and awards and best-sellers fail. I am of the self-serving, egotistical belief that my best writing is when I start with a clever title and a strong ending. All the rest of my job is too fill the inbetween from start to finish.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
non erotic

Worth your time reading it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Too much over thinking the letter -

She did not write it at the office she had it there -

She wrote it to leave at the house to explain where she was and why she was doing something odd (taking her child with her). It gave him the good news she was so excited about as well, not that strange folks -

It was a good vehicle to use to end this story which needed an ending with finality - it could well have been in her purse but then the story would gone for about 4 paragraphs right? So the author had her forget it with her checkbook at the doctor;s office -

It works let it alone -

Enjoy the story for what is important.

phd70phd70about 10 years ago
Satisfying tale with an upbeat ending.

I do enjoy life affirming tales, that celebrate commitment to life and family support.

This one threw in some questions and mystery to add to the plot and generate interest. Enjoyed it. Thanks, DG Hear! Dan

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

Very satisfying ending, just enough hints of a possible affair without it being an obvious red herring that would have made the ending seem phony.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Minor Detail

Maybe things are different in your culture or area, but in my experience wakes are held BEFORE the funeral.

People will usually gather after the burial, but those aren't technically wakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought this was a beautifully written story, but I don't understand why Connie had any claim to the 300k personal injury clause on Lydia's insurance.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
wake

The tradition of wakes came about because people would lapse into deep unconsciousness and be mistaken for dead and be buried.

The wake was to give a chance for them to wake up before being buried instead of after.

That is why they are always before the funeral.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
definitions

In general American usage the term 'wake' has pretty well lost it's original meaning due to modern medical technology.

Now people will use it to mean a gathering of friends and family before and after a funeral. It's just the way our popular language continues to evolve.

As for the issue of the Insurance payout. If I understand the author's intentions, the payout from Lydia's auto insurance was a liability rider, paid to prevent lawsuits on behalf of Derek's estate.

I know a lot of people make the mistake of cutting Liabilty from their Home & Auto insurance in a short-sighted attempt to reduce their payments for insurance.

"You hate to pay for insurance. You will hate if misfortunate necessity should force you to collect from that insurance.

However, when that bitter day arrives, you will be relieved that you had made the sacrifices necessary to make the payments on that insurance plan."

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@fanfare

Language does evolve that much is true, but traditions are still done in the same way they have always been done, that is what makes them traditions.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
why

why wasn't a DNA test run on the fetus?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Don't really know what to say

This is basically a sad tale with something of a happy ending.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
DG, I am always glad to read a story of yours that I have not read.

Or, if I have read it I have forgotten. I'm an old man. Thank you for writing, as always.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Very Nice!

Nice twist, having the late wife NOT be a cheater.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Glad

You included that letter. It would have been shitty if you had left all that circumstantial evidence unanswered. Good story. Sad, but good.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHO DO YOU TRUST

if you do,it has to be completely and unselfish TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Enjoyed your using the letter,,,

...to turn a plot, that had the smell of adultery for everyone to see, around and into something absolutely plausible and lovable. So she hadn´t cheatet after all. An ending of my taste. Thanks for writing it. 5*

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 8 years ago
I am truly impressed!

I have had you pegged as a great writer since I became a member of Lit six years ago. You can check out my favorite author list -- you name is at the very top. I have hoped that by studying the writing style of the better authors, I can improve my own performance. So I often compare an author's recent works with his earlier efforts. There are some whose early stories were trash, but whose more recent works are quite good. You, on the other hand, have me bewildered. Were you a child prodigy, born to write?

You wrote this story ten years ago, only a year after you joined Lit. Its structure is so very near perfect that it tells me that you didn't need to pound out 347 stories to polish your craft. You were good from the start!

Your talent humbles me. Oh, I can spell and punctuate and paragraph and iron the lumps and wrinkles out of sentences. But you, sir, are a real story teller! So I must say, as I have so often, thank you for sharing this gem of a story with us.

Hans

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Good story but

too many abnormalities. She was meeting a client after hours and had met the same one before, after hours, yet her husband didn't know about either time and on the second time she took their son along when if she had told her husband about it he could have made or helped make plans to have someone watch his son. She didn't tell her husband she thought she was pregnant but did leave him a letter at the doctor's office. Really? And no one thought this was strange? And she was apologizing to Derek with her last breath and not her husband? Damned skippy there would have been a DNA test on the fetus. Not saying she did, not saying she didn't but what kind of wife and mother calls the "client's" name and not her son's who was also in the car? Come to think of it, I didn't like the story much at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No True Ending

All of a sudden Connie calls Jerry to come over and make love? No led up to it? It just happens? No way! Where's the led up to it? The romance? Come on. Get with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

Truly an amazing story with twists and turns. Great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Pappy7

Shame you didn't bother to read it before asking those questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anon 1/16/17

I DID read the story. I have many of the same questions as pappy7 plus another. Why ,if the fetus had been removed (although I agree it wouldn't just have been removed when Lydia was brought into the ER.), wasn't Jerry informed about the loss of his unborn child? Why was she going as fast as she was that she lost control of the car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish,why would she write him a letter,she would tell him that night when he got home from his shift.It is just a lazy way to end the story.As I say RUBBISH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good to know the wife wasnt a cheat

there are some people in this world hat wont cheat even if you hold a gun to here head im just sayan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage,wife's don't leave their husbands notes that they are pregnant,they tell them face to face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
to Anonymous

These are stories, fiction. non-real, you want real go to the library, you know big building lots of books.

ewray321ewray321about 5 years ago
Anonymous

Don't listen or take to heart these hateful anonymous people. They are only on this site to be spiteful and hateful. Great writing job. The only thing I did not agree with was the timeline the man started to have feelings for the other woman. Saw no real mourning period. But hey it is a story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HEY!

Speak for yourself. I'm here for the free Tyson chicken nuggets. It's the rubber and woodchips that bring out the flavor.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

I found it refreshing and a welcome change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous 02/01/19 - Infantile

You're such a great writer, so why don't you show us how good you are? Didn't think so, shithead. DG good job. Like I told another writer as the man sang "...ya can't please everyone so ya gotta please yourself..." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Very well conceived and written. The letter was heart breaking, a fresh source for sorrow. At least he had a shoulder to cry on! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Definitely not a paint by numbers. The snarky side of me just has one comment. Her hospital bill was $5,000 for two days of intensive care? Should have taken her to a better hospital. You barely get a bed and a couple of aspirin for $,2500 per day.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Very good story

Got me a little misty at the end. I love a real Loving Wife story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got The Ending We Were Hoping For

They did move on pretty darned fast, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great story. My only quibble with the story concerns the fetus that was removed in the RE. Why didn't he get a DNA test done, that is rather routine now.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Very unusual spin on a LW story. Thanks 4*,

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Oh, but for the letter...

The letter was both a relief and a new cause for great sadness. I was struck by how differently the MC likely would have remembered his wife and their marriage if his questions had gone unanswered. For him mistakenly to remember her as adultress and their marriage as sullied would perhaps have been an even greater tragedy than her death. The author's portrayal of the gossip circulating among the mourners was very well done. The power of such salacious chatter to defame the defenseless is profound.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Beautiful, bittersweet story.

In answer to Detroit Dave,

It had been several days if not weeks before the MC found out about the fetus. As horrible as this sounds it was not considered a human being to be buried although some hospitals do that. It is considered human waste like having a limb removed. It is handled that way. Handled with respect definitely! But differently than an actual death.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

See, THAT'S how a twist is done! If the narrator knows the twist, then it's not a twist, it's a cheat.

/

A couple of minor points: Why didn't the insurance pay HIM $100k each for Lydia and Mikey's deaths?

/

How did Connie recognize him at the funeral? They hadn't met yet.

/

Why would getting a sitter meaning telling someone else before him? Surely she's had appointments before that she had to get a sitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is a total asshole. Connie will you have dinner with me, I am so happy. The little boy I just buried was actually my son, isn't that wonderful news. "I am so happy for you Jerry", said Connie. Give me a fucking break what a ridiculous statement. They were actually celebrating that the dead boy was his biological son. The author is a moron. 1.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

To "Anonymous" from 14 days ago: This was a very good story. Not perfect but very good. And this author is one of the better ones on this website. Have you ever written a story? Since you hide behind the coward's Anonymous cover, I doubt it. You should try it. Put your name on it. Then we will all know who is a "total asshole" and a "moron". It isn't this author. -4-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, not very exciting, I didn't care for it, I'd watch the news if I wanted this kind of ... boring entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sad story and the search for answers is quite normal and understandable; you need closure. If you have lost a child, you'll understand better why this search is important. It is also absolutely essential to remember that you are ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN LIFE. What do you think the decreased would have wanted you to do?

5*

BJ

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

All quite interesting, but a little rushed for me. The plotting was good but somewhat underdeveloped, and the characters were short of being fully developed. For all that, I enjoyed the read enough for 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As Dustin Hoffman said often whilst playing Captain Hook, "Well played sir, well played". 5*!!

THANK YOU!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He sure moved on quickly. Really quickly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Good story! I enjoyed it. And I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Great ending to a great story; on e well told. Having once been a widower I find Jerry shifting allegiances too quickly. But then each author is allowed some measure of suspension of disbelief. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done and not a cheating wife in sight. How refreshing on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story, but I can't tell you how much I've come to despise the trope of the ready-made drop-in wife so many LW authors employ. I'm surprised so few others don't find more problems with it when the cheated-on husband ends up with the ex-wife of the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. The husband losea his wife and son a s ll he can think about is if she had an affair. I understand that would be important to understand but is it priority #1? What about mourning and grief. Screw what the neighbors think. But even worse, the MC really moves fast for a widower into a new woman's arms. Really?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a sad story for Jerry, he not only loses his wife and son but unknowing to him an unborn child. It was almost a little unnerving that there was a thought by Jerry asking was there an affair? But in the end the letter cleared up any notion of an affair between Lydia and Derek, there was none. The ironic meeting of Jerry and Connie kind of made the sad story a happy one at the end when Connie and Jerry ended up together and the letter that Lydia wrote to Jerry removed the cloud over what really happened and that was good as we now know that Lydia was a faithful spouse, and her memory was not that of a cheating spouse. Well done 5/5

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

simplistic, but a sweet tale anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Knew the story on page one. As soon as Connie came into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this bittersweet tale. 5*

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I earlier today panned a story by this author and gave it 1*. But this i gave 5*, i am a sucker for a happy ending and so this was meant for me. I could find faults, there are a few, the favourite one in LW category, there is always another beautiful woman on stand by for the distraught husband, is that a pre requisite of any LW story on literotica. He hadn't even buried his son and wife and he was espying another women. I have been lenient, giving the author a bit of free license to write has he sees fit.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Read it again. Boy can you flesh out some characters. The lack of notification of a fetus and the note in the doctor's office are kind of glaring misses in this tale. Still stand by the 5 I originally gave it. Oh, and to the annony of 1/16/17, I did read the story, that's how I knew about the things I mentioned. I did not pull them out of thin air. (How do you write like you are talking really slow?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...