All Comments on 'I Never Saw It Coming'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you not end the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but an incomplete ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's next??? LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written but didn't grab me. Maybe because of the husband's bent on destroying his ex & Rob did to him. Getting revenge's one thing, but burning their house & running Rob in a hit & run's something totally insane. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A vége nagyon hirtelen el lett vágva ,nincs végkifejlet!Így csak fele annyit ér a történeted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has been inactive for 5 years. Most of the comments seem to fail to recognise that fact.

The plot is realistic. It is well told. It is worth the read. Depending on taste 4 or 5. Remember folks it is fiction though I suspect it is based in knowledge.

THC

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Excillant story. He lived rent free in their heads just like I would have loved todo

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Why is it they always want to be friends after ripping your heart out and stamping on it?

My two ex's did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-paced tale. Agree !00% with AngelRider. The story as told by the author is complete. It is his story to end or not as he wishes.

Five star special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but it's missing a solid ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Abrupt incomplete end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last 3 paragraphs weren't necessary. Instead they were a detriment.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

It was going good until he spoke of meeting Ellen in the ending. Wasn’t enough there for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Life is a short journey. What really surprises me, are the number of people who say that life is too short not to do what makes you happy, then proceed to fuck up their lives. The “ grass is always greener” is a good analogy. So... Here is a word to the wise- If any of you married women out there are interested in pursuing a relationship with your “ soul mate”, let the man who married you, down with some dignity. DO NOT bring your new guy along, when you attempt to drop this on hubby. In fact, if you really have some cred, inform him at the same time, you tell both sets of parents. Do not cut him off from more than 1/2 of the funds. Tell him he can get 50/50 shared visitation. Do not try to get the kids, to call the new guy “ dad”. The problem with women, is they always try to win, the spin. As a comedian once said” Don’t try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other! “ Rise above your actions, and take accountability for them. How you treat your husband in the divorce, will directly determine, how your family relates to each other, moving forward. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not happening!

He would have been in jail for many things including spitting on dead.

He also lost me getting drunk and destroying house. He would be forced to pay. She wired and phone and away he goes except this time bubba is his good friend!!

TLHianhinTLHianhin12 months ago

The ending was a bit too sudden. I was expecting a firm conclusion. I thought we were going full nuclear with the BTB. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Obviously you need to ignore reality to an extent for this one, but as long as you're willing to do that this one is fun!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You must be a good writer, no one seems to know this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Forget that! Dump Ellen immediately after she threatens you and continue planning for his ex-wife's demise. There are SO many clever ways for people to disappear or die........

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

real good until Ellen. Just drive Kathy to move away and leave the kids with him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crappy ending to a well written plot, 4

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Woulda gave this sadistic bastards story a 5 but that ending was just too abrupt and a crazy heel turn. So 4

Cito22Cito2210 months ago

Brilliant story, but WTF is up with the ending?? It seems severely chopped and undone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ending felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could not put it down til finished the read.

Many questionable point make in the comments.

The one that bugged me.

How did he keep the house?

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

crappy ending

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

WTF??? Pretty good story until the end!! Why do we keep wishing and hoping that the author will and can ¨FINISH THE DAMN STORŸ????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A truly horrible story. It should make all the divorced rednecks jack themselves dry though!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3 Okay story, but missing the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No real ending. Does he get the kids back? Does he end up with his parole officer?Does the evil wife ever sincerely apologiize? Finish the damn story.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

what happened to the end?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Two stars, would have been four or five with an ending or an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Three stars for a story that tended toward the crappy side. The MC was over the top sadistic. I was leaning two stars but settled on three.

JPB

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

It wasn't ever good, he was to much of a sadist. However when it petered out with no real ending that made it a 2* load of rubbish.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

The weak ending really ruined this story. Went from a solid 4 to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. No ending. Just a lot of revenge and hate and betrayal. No resolution. No clue what happens to kids.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No ending, no payback for Kathy, etc. Also not so plausible reasoning for the breakup. A mercy f*ck, maybe. And for 5 months, they all have jobs and completely full schedules and somehow she is able to be with Bob and MC, living only doors away, is completely clueless?

"By the way, you know that look you just gave me? Bob had the identical look on his face just before the car struck him that night. Too bad I didn't have a camera or I could show you." That comment should have gotten him 20 years to life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is an old saying that just so happens to ring true... "Time heals all wounds" Steve doesn't meet any other women since Monica... a couple of years later,One of their children gets injured and in the hospital... Steve and Kathy end up hugging and suddenly, that old black magic strikes again... They're back together... Six Months later, they remarry...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A RECENT COMMENTER SAID "MEH"

Agreed, wasn't worth the time investment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Something tells me that Katie had some amorous dealings with Bob before, judging by her words that she felt very sorry for him because of Connie's antics, their whispering in the restaurant and how she rushed to the hospital to Bob (note, not to Connie), after his the call (again - he called her right away, not Steve) that his wife was dying. I also didn't understand the story with Monica - was she trying to have several affairs at the same time or was she actually married and was in that restaurant with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story was going ninety miles an hour until the last and it just fizzled out with a whimper.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Steve is full of hatred. Not a likeable character and doesn’t deserve any sympathy whatsoever. In real life slapped with harassment injection. Especially as a ex con. What a prick.

Ocker53Ocker5317 days ago

A previous reading I gave it 4 stars, after this reading I up it to ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This guy Steve has a lot of issues-trust, communication, uncontrolled temper, ego, self-pity. With all these issues it's doubtful he'll ever be a good husband to another woman. Yes, I sympathise with him about his kids. But his suspicion and rejection of Monica should be an eye opener. Her escort could have been a colleague, cousin, not necessarily a lover. And was she exclusive to him? He never even tried to communicate with her. Of course, all this doesn't excuse Kathy , doesn't make her a lesser whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous