All Comments on 'I Never Saw It Coming'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This guy Steve has a lot of issues-trust, communication, uncontrolled temper, ego, self-pity. With all these issues it's doubtful he'll ever be a good husband to another woman. Yes, I sympathise with him about his kids. But his suspicion and rejection of Monica should be an eye opener. Her escort could have been a colleague, cousin, not necessarily a lover. And was she exclusive to him? He never even tried to communicate with her. Of course, all this doesn't excuse Kathy , doesn't make her a lesser whore.

Ocker53Ocker5317 days ago

A previous reading I gave it 4 stars, after this reading I up it to ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Steve is full of hatred. Not a likeable character and doesn’t deserve any sympathy whatsoever. In real life slapped with harassment injection. Especially as a ex con. What a prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story was going ninety miles an hour until the last and it just fizzled out with a whimper.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Something tells me that Katie had some amorous dealings with Bob before, judging by her words that she felt very sorry for him because of Connie's antics, their whispering in the restaurant and how she rushed to the hospital to Bob (note, not to Connie), after his the call (again - he called her right away, not Steve) that his wife was dying. I also didn't understand the story with Monica - was she trying to have several affairs at the same time or was she actually married and was in that restaurant with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A RECENT COMMENTER SAID "MEH"

Agreed, wasn't worth the time investment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is an old saying that just so happens to ring true... "Time heals all wounds" Steve doesn't meet any other women since Monica... a couple of years later,One of their children gets injured and in the hospital... Steve and Kathy end up hugging and suddenly, that old black magic strikes again... They're back together... Six Months later, they remarry...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No ending, no payback for Kathy, etc. Also not so plausible reasoning for the breakup. A mercy f*ck, maybe. And for 5 months, they all have jobs and completely full schedules and somehow she is able to be with Bob and MC, living only doors away, is completely clueless?

"By the way, you know that look you just gave me? Bob had the identical look on his face just before the car struck him that night. Too bad I didn't have a camera or I could show you." That comment should have gotten him 20 years to life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. No ending. Just a lot of revenge and hate and betrayal. No resolution. No clue what happens to kids.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

The weak ending really ruined this story. Went from a solid 4 to a 2.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

It wasn't ever good, he was to much of a sadist. However when it petered out with no real ending that made it a 2* load of rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Three stars for a story that tended toward the crappy side. The MC was over the top sadistic. I was leaning two stars but settled on three.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Two stars, would have been four or five with an ending or an epilogue

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

what happened to the end?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No real ending. Does he get the kids back? Does he end up with his parole officer?Does the evil wife ever sincerely apologiize? Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3 Okay story, but missing the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A truly horrible story. It should make all the divorced rednecks jack themselves dry though!

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

WTF??? Pretty good story until the end!! Why do we keep wishing and hoping that the author will and can ¨FINISH THE DAMN STORŸ????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

crappy ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could not put it down til finished the read.

Many questionable point make in the comments.

The one that bugged me.

How did he keep the house?

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ending felt rushed.

Cito22Cito2210 months ago

Brilliant story, but WTF is up with the ending?? It seems severely chopped and undone.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Woulda gave this sadistic bastards story a 5 but that ending was just too abrupt and a crazy heel turn. So 4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crappy ending to a well written plot, 4

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

real good until Ellen. Just drive Kathy to move away and leave the kids with him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Forget that! Dump Ellen immediately after she threatens you and continue planning for his ex-wife's demise. There are SO many clever ways for people to disappear or die........

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You must be a good writer, no one seems to know this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Obviously you need to ignore reality to an extent for this one, but as long as you're willing to do that this one is fun!

TLHianhinTLHianhin12 months ago

The ending was a bit too sudden. I was expecting a firm conclusion. I thought we were going full nuclear with the BTB. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not happening!

He would have been in jail for many things including spitting on dead.

He also lost me getting drunk and destroying house. He would be forced to pay. She wired and phone and away he goes except this time bubba is his good friend!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Life is a short journey. What really surprises me, are the number of people who say that life is too short not to do what makes you happy, then proceed to fuck up their lives. The “ grass is always greener” is a good analogy. So... Here is a word to the wise- If any of you married women out there are interested in pursuing a relationship with your “ soul mate”, let the man who married you, down with some dignity. DO NOT bring your new guy along, when you attempt to drop this on hubby. In fact, if you really have some cred, inform him at the same time, you tell both sets of parents. Do not cut him off from more than 1/2 of the funds. Tell him he can get 50/50 shared visitation. Do not try to get the kids, to call the new guy “ dad”. The problem with women, is they always try to win, the spin. As a comedian once said” Don’t try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other! “ Rise above your actions, and take accountability for them. How you treat your husband in the divorce, will directly determine, how your family relates to each other, moving forward. 5 stars.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

It was going good until he spoke of meeting Ellen in the ending. Wasn’t enough there for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last 3 paragraphs weren't necessary. Instead they were a detriment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Abrupt incomplete end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but it's missing a solid ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-paced tale. Agree !00% with AngelRider. The story as told by the author is complete. It is his story to end or not as he wishes.

Five star special.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Why is it they always want to be friends after ripping your heart out and stamping on it?

My two ex's did.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Excillant story. He lived rent free in their heads just like I would have loved todo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has been inactive for 5 years. Most of the comments seem to fail to recognise that fact.

The plot is realistic. It is well told. It is worth the read. Depending on taste 4 or 5. Remember folks it is fiction though I suspect it is based in knowledge.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A vége nagyon hirtelen el lett vágva ,nincs végkifejlet!Így csak fele annyit ér a történeted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written but didn't grab me. Maybe because of the husband's bent on destroying his ex & Rob did to him. Getting revenge's one thing, but burning their house & running Rob in a hit & run's something totally insane. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's next??? LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but an incomplete ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you not end the story?

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

1 star. The author ruined it in the ending.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbabout 2 years ago

I agree with gasperguy69, this story is far from finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a BTB story that forgot the first "B."

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 2 years ago

The story seems unfinished somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep on her, she will eat the gun soon

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still think the ending is just fine. He will eventually drive the cheating ex completely nuts. I wonder too, whose car did he use to hit Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there was a ending that told what finally happened with the ex and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hahahahaha... another one from the twilight zone.

But I love the BTB attitude.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Good story, the only thing wrong with it is his incarceration. Tainted pussy is never worth jail time...

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
No ending sad

Kinda of sad no end to this sorry tale

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahahaha funny how he's gaslighting her😜. Kathy is not some paragon of purity so the kids staying with her is not better. She reminds me of the mother in Tx who when she found out she was losing custody of her son (because she wouldn't let the father have his court appointed visitation) killed her son then herself. He's no more of a sociopath than all those single moms out there denying fathers legal access to their children. Betrayal can warp tge mind but then so can guilt

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't he ask Monica for an explanation,there might have been a perfectly good reason she was at the restaurant.Also if he had to check in with Ellen,why wasn't she informed about his behaviour?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Guy's a psychopath, only good thing at the end is the mother keeping custody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending does seem rushed so that the story loses a bit of its shape. It must be very difficult for one to stay with a story that seems told when all that is wanted is to proofread and post.

The commenter that reported that only 8 out of a 1,000 marriages end in divorce must have gotten onto the MAGA google.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The anonymous commenter on May 8/21 stated only 8 out of 1000 marriages end in divorce in US and UK. Thus is bullshit the numbers of divorces are 50% and 42% for US and UK respectively.

He should have scared Kathy into a crazy home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but the ending was flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story. However, the ending is a bit weak and doesn't feel like the story is completed. One thing, in the story the author writes that 60% of marriages end in divorce. When I googled it only about 8 in 1,000 marriages end in divorce in both the US and UK.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

good story without a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poorly rushed finish

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

This had an ending people. An OBVIOUS ending. This isn't like an HDK story where it ends at climax. This story had an obvious and clear arc. Just because Slirpuff didn't finish with marriage vows and the return of the children doesn't mean there was no end. You are confusing what you want to happen with a reasonable conclusion to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it a lot. I knew he didn't kill Bob but he had arson all over him. And fuck the friends and by friends I mean women. I am one. I know the pack mentality. Women will support other women most of the time even when they would never do anything similar personally. It is an evolutionary trait because women had to rely on each other to care for their children. You can bitch at me all you want but it's the reality. That doesn't mean all women will always side with the "sisterhood" some have had life experiences which eclipse instinct while others are more logical and reasoned in their decision making. -ss77

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Unfinished, what a shit

1/5 for being unfinished

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Many of your stories seem unfinished...

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

"What is today? Thursday. Oh crap! I forgot to end the story and send it in." Two sentences later. "All done."

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Started great but never ended, I hate stories like that. I like this author, but could only give this 3*. Also Steve was so bitter I started to really dislike him by the end. I. Can't see how he could ever have another stable relationship he wrecked with bitterness.

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago

Ending was a bit of a plane crash, but otherwise mighty fine story. Gave it 5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story and it does seem finished to me.

Her own guilt will drive the ex-wife to distraction and that's a better revenge than anything he might do. Interesting and different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished.

Finish the darn story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Work on ending.

Slirpuff is one of the finest writer. His every srories are worth to read but the ending really takes him a little downfall . It seems incomplete in many of his stories including this otherwise the start and middle are super. Thank you for such stories but please complete the whole story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

the ending seemed like it was rush otherwise it wasnt a bad story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story, and the ending is just fine. The cheating bitch will soon go completely nuts. Spitting in dead Bob's face is worth a *5 by it self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And?

Wheres the ending. Great story until it just stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

To bad you never finished the story!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Okay

Okay story until the end where it just withered away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And it just ended

......just like that, really, what a disappointment

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
You painted her well as a bitch but

Your ending really did suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent BTB!

Why isn’t this rated at 5.0? This is the best BTB on literotica! Any commenter who complains about this story is an idiot! Just because the author left it to the imagination of the reader as to what would happen at in the end of this story doesn’t change this story one iota. Dam, some commenters should start using their brains! Oh, they voted for The Donald!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing of an ending.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another terrible Slirpuff nothing ending

This is getting to be a pattern. I wasn't totally behind what Steve was doing but I kind of liked that he wasn't backing down and how much he loved his kids. After all that, though, what did we end up with? No resolution and some hacked together three paragraph epilogue where he meets some tough cliche broad who conveniently likes him and starts softening his stance on his wife. Seriously? At least end the story on the same hard edged track you began it, not this wimpy, "guess I'll leave her alone now," bullshit. I am not at all a BTB fan but I very much AM someone who wants a satisfying conclusion. This was pure weaksauce, lazy garbage.

266xxyz266xxyzover 4 years ago
Well..,gave you 4*

But tablet only registered 2*. IDKY...I'm plagued by cyber fairies. Apparently, Oberon's Kingdom now has a cyber section. The little tricksies are getting quite sophisticated in Tir-na-Og I suppose because they feel we are learning Majik...but we're not; In fact we may well have regressed but learned only how to make ever bigger booms and reap more destruction. That said, its0 dark 30 and im sitting on my shitter.

Really liked the story cuz he's the kind of psycho i can identify with. I'm like Anonymous...never forgive and never forget. I truly don't understand those who say you have to forgive for your own good and cannot carry hate in your heart forever.. They're kinda right...one doesn't live forever but as for me while i'm still on this side of the grass, I keep every ember glowing that won't go out til I do.

Fun read and enjoyed it immensely.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

5 story 2 ending

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
This is the best of your stories

and me saying that is a lot. Because "NO ONE WON" still pisses me off

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Etertaining

I liked it 5* worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no wonder

wife left him, hubby was a psycho lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well

Well,did he get his kids back?.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

Kathy and.Bob, the cheating wife and friend got just what they deserved. She lost the lover and her feeling of security forever. Small payment for all the wrong they did him. I think that this is exactly how I would react in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Similar Offer

Years ago when it became known that my ex's boyfriend was a child molester the same offer was made to me by a friend from work. Seems he was distantly connected with some folks to the east and they had special rates for folks like them. I was sorely tempted to have his joints turned to mush and bad things done to her. But I looked at my girls and what it would do to them and said no, but thanks anyway. One of the best decisions I ever made, but it sure would have made me feel warm and fuzzy for a couple of minutes. Good story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why did Kathy not buy him out?.Does she work no mention of a job so what does she live on?

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 5 years ago
i never liked

btbs, but this kathy is dehumanized, a conniving bitch that deserves a horrible death. Time is most precious commodity in life, and 14 years of a good man is too much to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost

This was almost a very good story BUT the ending wasn't quite there. I imagine it was meant to be that way as Slirpuff is a good writer but a good finale would have made it better even if it didn't finish with a BTB ending any worse than what was here.

T.T.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
happy marriage?

I didn't really like this story. He said he had a good marriage, his wife even offered more sex if he wanted it. So why was she so mad at him when she told him she was leaving with Bob? That his wife would just up and leave like that makes no sense, especially to such a nice guy as him. I don't understand her hate. And then everything starts working just like clockwork for him, while her ship starts sinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lousy ending

He served his time so he wouldn't have a parole officer. And if he does fuck up and land in jail, a parole officer wouldn't have anything to do with him. He'd be the responsibility of the warden, NOT a parole officer. Plus which, the minute she threatens him and calls him a liar, she'd be outta there so fast it would make her head spin. You want us to believe, that with his history with women, he'd put up with her crap for 10 seconds? Don't think so. And given how angry he is, he'd figure a way to get his ex dead soon. It just isn't that hard to make her disappear or die. Hell, movies, novels and short stories show him the exact "how to" details every day. Pretty good story. Horrible ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous