All Comments on 'I Remember Bethany Ch. 06'

by rondori

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Pics On Page 2

Right click and Show Pic won't bring them up.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
Great stuff..

Nicely written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good, But not so good!

I agree, nicely written. But badly illustrated. I think cartoon like illustrations are not acceptable to a story so nicely written. The illustrations are so bad, in my opinion, that the whole story suffers badly. The illustrations are a distraction and takeaway focus on the story. Real photos would have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"No Pics On Page 2" nr. 2

Like Anon1 says, illustrations on second page absent on 09/23/2010, also.

Right click/open = fail.

Open in new tab = fail.

Copy image URL, paste-and-go in address bar = fail.

Please fix issue, and repost story.

Because of technical issues, vote = 1 star.

LaurelLaurelover 13 years ago
Image issue fixed.

The error was on the site's part, so we are re-"new"-ing this submission. Sorry for the oops! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No pics

9/29/10--The second page's illustrations still don't show.

thelox47thelox47over 13 years ago
pctures still don't show

the second page is still the same as before, no pictures not an illustrated story man work on the problem

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Good Story - Great Art!

Keep up the good work, very enjoyable.

rondorirondoriover 13 years agoAuthor
Link to my book

free sample:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26448

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Touching End

What a great end to a great series. It's a sad epilogue but you have that rare talent to have a hot story with well made and relevant pictures.

denniscleedenniscleeover 12 years ago
Fantastic illustrations.

They really brought the characters to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful.

One of the very best series. I really like the illustrations, which, interestingly, given the theme, have the look of European erotica.

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Holy shit, Rondori. This is amazing: beautifully written and wonderfully drawn. The pictures are so graphic and sexual. I haven't seen any illustrations even CLOSE to as good anywhere else on Literotica. And all in all, I think this Bethany girl would be proud of you guys. If only she read this..... I have a few suggestions for your next writing (please don't stop!). Because I am still considered a teenager, I like reading more stories of people my age. Maybe the age range for me would be around 20 - 25? It would be amazing if you could even try accomadating this annoying request! If you haven't attempted before, it could be interesting to try a new perspective. Regardless, this was amazing, and I loved it! Don't stop writing (and drawing)!

janice kjanice kalmost 11 years ago
Amazing Story

I really enjoyed this story, and the illustrated chapters even made it more exciting.. I love interracial erotica and just wish I could find more stories like the one you have mastered here with this one.

Your Authors note at the end made me think this was based on a true story and if it was, I can only assume that having an Interracial relationship during that time was much more taboo than it is now. I myself have been Interracially involved for more that 18 years now and I'm so happy that having a black lover/husband these days is much more excepted than what it is was even when I started, let alone as far back as the Viet Nam era when it was VERY taboo...Anyway,,, thanks for the terrific story and hope to read more of your IR stories in the future..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Delightful

Simply fun. Few stories have such rich language and a scope that simulates the real world so well. I appreciated the skill in the sketches as well. (And thank you for not giving Bethany tits that would have been too large for a cow.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous