All Comments on 'I Shouldn't Have...But I Did'

by EZ_CUM_EZ_GO

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

For the memories of how I lost my virginity...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, yes!

WONDERFUL. simply wonderful... you MUST write a follow up, and let Peter enjoy both sisters. Can't wait!

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 14 years ago
I remember so well !!!

Thank you for the walk down memory lane. I was in Air Force she was a young officers wife. Met her at Hospital she 28 me 21. He was gone TDY and she taught me everything.

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good good good

I'd imagine that a lot of us men were taught by older women how to "do it" -- how to have joint pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story...Well written

It does take me back also to my first blow job. Sylvia, my friend John's mother, had been eyeing me for months and when she would drink, she would catch me alone and offer to make me "feel real good". I thought she was a bit nuts because she did drink too much and I wasn't sure she would feel the same way if she was sober. She said she wanted to blow me but I just didn't have the nerve to let her do it.

First of all, I had never had my dick sucked before and I didn't really believe she would do it. I could see us getting hot and bothered and her pulling some trick to get out of actually doing it. Or worse, getting pissed after it was over and causing some kind of a scene.

Second, what would I do when I had to cum? I had no idea what the truth was about getting a blow job...would I cum in her mouth? Would she pull it out and jack me off? I had no idea. Did she even know what the hell she was talking about?

Third, what the hell would John think if he found out? He just might get pissed!

One afternoon, Sylvia invited me to a cold beer and John left for a full day at school. She had a head start on me and had a good buzz on. She got on her knees between my legs and started gently stroking my legs moving her hand closer and closer to my crotch. I was really horny and her lips looked luscious. I knew I was melting but I still refused to let her do it unless I understood how the hell this would all work out.

She promised never to tell her husband or John. I promised not to tell anyone either. She said she wanted to suck my dick because she didn't want to have regular sex...she couldn't risk getting pregnant. She almost begged me just to let her suck me off and she added that she definitely wanted me to cum in her mouth. She promised to swallow all of it!!

My heart was pounding...I almost didn't hear the last part about swallowing it all. When she said that, I thought I'd ejaculate right in my pants (they were still on). Not only was I going to get to feel a warm wet mouth around my now very stiff dick but she said she'd swallow my nasty, sticky sex goo. She'd eat my sperm! She didn't know how much I came, however, and I thought that once I started shooting off she'd change her mind and spit it out.

It seemed to me that I came a lot when I jacked off. The look of that nasty white fluid in my hand, on the mirror and on the floor looked awful and she WANTED to swallow it! That's another reason I thought she was crazy. Who in the hell would swallow that slimy goo that was pumped out of my cock? It turns out...she did...LOL!!

I got the best blow job imaginable. She was perfect. Her warm wet mouth was receptive and she did swallow it all. She gently massaged my testicles while she sucked. Her total focus was on my penis and balls, sucking and licking and massaging proved what she had been saying all along, that she was desperate for me to use her "like a little whore" [her words exactly]. She was great!

I did last about 5 minutes before drowning her in my liquid lust. I was rough on her when I ejaculated but she handled it well. I pushed her head down on my spurting pole...as I thrust up into her throat...lol. She said she loved it.

We did it three more times that afternoon in three different positions until my prostate and testicles were completely empty. It was great!

Thanks for the memories!

**malapulga@yahoo.com**

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back EZ-CUM-EZ-GO

Welcome Back EZ-CUM-EZ-GO! It is great to have you back as an active Literotica writer - I enjoyed your earlier stories and always hoped you would come back again!

EZ_CUM_EZ_GOEZ_CUM_EZ_GOover 14 years agoAuthor
Whew!

My goodness. After reading that comment on my story, I have to admit to being a bit flushed, and more than a bit wet between the legs! Oh my! Do you write? LOL...because you should if you don't. I'd enjoy reading more of those naughty (Notti~) hot adventures of yours! That was earthy/sexy...and admittedly for me, are my favorite "dirty" story types when I am in the mood for those, and am now after reading that rather lengthy, albiet strange compliment on my story. Can assume you enjoyed it because of your sharing. So again, thank you, and to all who enjoy sharing your own "coming of age" stories, I love hearing those!

Notti~

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 14 years ago
Strong

Good strong story, good dialogue, pretty believable. Further proof that women write the best porn. I am waiting for her sister to come over. Hope you write about that, too.

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaover 14 years ago
I absolutely agree!

You have to write the sequel with both sisters!!! This was delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

' "Come on Peter, come make me giggle." '

writerjabwriterjabalmost 13 years ago
More please!

Peter does both sisters, can't wait to read how the two of them can't help but take pleasure from each other too!!

Great story, every young man's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I missed out on this type of sex. I think there were a few women who noticed me but I was ashamed I was so big. I felt my size was not proper. I also had a cyst on my ball sack and thought that would scare someone. This and my want to give oral pleasure made me expect her to be bold and seduc3 me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous