All Comments on 'I Submit Ch. 02'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SIgh

Sometimes I wonder when the husbands in these stories will stand up for themselves.

Technically, it's a well written story, good dialogue and fairly well developed main characters. My ratig wasn't higher because I simply don't like the manipulative, cheating wife concept.

starryknightstarryknightalmost 20 years ago
great story

i loved your "boss" story it is very well written and beleavable. i love stories that are realistic and plausable. thank you. how about a better picture in your profile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Jen, It is a shame people know what the story is but can`t handle the fact their own wives are probably doing what the story is about, if they were only sharp enough to know it. It was well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitions

A man doesn't wear a suite, he wears a suit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Highly Erotic Story

Hubby finds himself caught up in the excitement of his sexy young bride "cheating" on him with his full knowledge. He realizes that his gorgeous tall wife is just too much for him to handle and he cannot really satisfy her. Hubby is demoted to oral servitude and his wife's boss begins to take over. The marriage is still vey much viable, but the relationship has drastically changed for the better. Both husband and wife are getting a great deal out of their exciting marriage.

Thank you for an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless and perverted blubber !

The worst. "1*" !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous