I Vacation with Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you tired? We've been on our feet all day."

"Not too tired for some dancing after dinner. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. Unless you're tired."

"I'm not too tired either but I want change my clothes first."

Liz tried to snuggle more closely against my shoulder but thought better of it, so I moved in closer, and hugged her shoulder with my hand. She snuggled cozily against me, and our right hands joined on top of my leg, with out fingers entwined. Liz didn't let go of my hand, even when the traffic started getting heavy.

At the hotel, when we left the elevator we walked hand in hand to Liz's room. She unlocked her door, pushed it open, and pulled me it behind her without giving me a chance to object, not that I would have anyhow. While I stood by the foot of the bed, Liz got a dress out of the closet. "I'm going to change my clothes now, George. Turn around and don'r peek. I'll tell you when you can look. I turned around and stared at the blank wall. A few minutes and some rustling of cloth later, Liz told me "Okay, you can turn around now." When I did, I beheld Liz, looking really beautiful in another bright flower print. On the bed were the shorts and blouse she had been wearing earlier and a bra and panties. Just before we left, we embraced and Liz told me "You are a sweet guy. We haven't known each other very long but I feel close to you, and I feel I can really trust you. These last few days have been great, and I am enjoying being with you and going places with you. Now, let's go get some dinner."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Liz, because I have very much enjoyed the last few days too. You're right about dinner, and some dancing after."

The food was good, as usual. We were a little earlier this night and the band started warming up when we were almost through eating. Impatiently, we waited until they were ready to start so we could embrace each other on the dance floor, the way we had been wanting to hold each other all day. Once the time finally came, we spent the next hour moving around on the floor together, holding each other tighter all the time, and telling each other how much we enjoyed each other's company. When we sat out a dance, I had my right arm around her shoulders and she snuggled up to me and held my other hand in both of hers. I really enjoyed dining and sitting and dancing with Liz that night, and I am sure she enjoyed my company too. Finally, the day of being on our feet caught up with us and we agreed to call it a night.

On the elevator to our floor, we cuddled together on the elevator, and we almost danced down to our rooms. "Come in", said Liz after she opened her door. "I don't like saying good night in the hallway." After we entered, we stood embracing at the foot of her bed, and the clothing she had taken off earlier was still there, including the bra and panties. When Liz saw what I was looking at, she blushed. "I hope you don't think I'm a slob, leaving my dirty clothes lying around."

"Not at all. No hurry putting them away."

My arms were around Liz's waist and her hands were holding my upper arms, while she looked up at me. Again I believed, correctly, that she expected me to try to kiss her but this time she did not turn her head and I kissed her warm, soft lips for the first time. And the second and the third. Liz kissed me back but both of us kept our tongues in our mouths.

"George, you are just about the sweetest guy I've ever met but we've only known each other for a few days. I'm very attracted to you, and I'm a believer in fate, but I don't want to move too fast."

You're right. If we are meant to be, we have forever. If we're not meant to be, then we don't want to rush into something we will regret. I'd better say good night and leave."

For our fourth kiss, Liz had her arms around my neck, and I held her close to me while our lips were together for a long time. When we separated, I said "Good night" and walked through the door. That night, I dreamed of dancing with Liz in her bra and panties.

The next morning, I had just started shaving and my face was covered with lather when the knock came on my door. I answered the door with the shaving cream on my face, and when Liz moved forward for a good morning kiss, she stopped and laughed. "When I finish shaving, I will give you a proper good morning kiss. Or kisses", I told her, and shaved about the fastest I have ever shaved. The bathroom door was open and when I finished, Liz was standing in the doorway grinning. We embraced and shared a kiss and then several more.

"That was fun, watching you shave. Can I watch you tomorrow?"

"You are certainly easy to entertain. Yes, you can but I hope you have something else in mind that is more interesting than that."

"I want to do some shopping this morning, George. I need to buy things for my friends and family back home."

"Okay, I need to get some stuff also but let's have breakfast first."

After breakfast, Liz drove to a local shopping mall. Traffic was heavy and she had to concentrate on her driving so I kept my distance on the way. Shopping is a major area of difference between men and women, with women using it as an important recreational outlet and men viewing it as a chore. Liz and I are not exceptions to this general rule, and it is only because of her beauty and charm that I didn't get exasperated at the way she spent so much time on what I considered to be trivial details. She was amazed at the cavalier way I plucked items off the shelf and bought them without comparing them to many similar items and at the fact that I only bought gifts for a few people. Liz seemed to be buying gifts for everybody in town. The attraction between us had to be very deep to survive our first shopping trip together, and it did survive.

After loading the results of our shopping spree into the car, we had a late lunch in one of the ethnic restaurants in the mall. Liz asked me "Are you ready to drop yet, after all that shopping? Is there anything you have in mind for the rest of the afternoon?"

"I think a long lunch will let me recuperate. I have nothing in mind. What do you feel like doing?"

"I would like to go kayaking. We talked about that earlier and there is a place right outside of town where they rent them by the hour. What do you think?"

"Fine with me. I like boating and this sounds fine."

After unloading everything into our hotel rooms and getting our swimming suits, we drove to the place where kayaks were rented by the hour. Traffic was light, and I sat right next to Liz, with my left arm around her shoulders and our right hands intertwined while she snuggled against my shoulder. The drive there seemed likely to be more fun than the kayaking.

Actually, it wasn't. They provided us with a two person boat, paddles and life vests and gave us instructions to stay within a small, well defined bay. Liz sat in front of me in the covered boat wearing her bathing suit, with her bare legs extending in front of her. I was also wearing my bathing suit and my bare legs extended along Liz's legs, and we may have invented a new game called legsies. Anybody who has played footsies of kneesies would have a good idea of how our game was played. Even besides playing legsies, paddling the boat was tiring, but fun.

The most fun of all was when we paddled behind a big rock that blocked off our view of the rental place and their view of us. Liz leaned back and turned her face to me with her lips puckered. I am not the sharpest guy in the world but I know what to when a beautiful woman turns her face to me with her lips puckered, and put my arms around her and kiss her is what I did. As I slid my arms around Liz, my right hand ended up cupping her left breast. Although pleasant, it was an accident, but it was no accident that I didn't yank my hand away. It was also no accident that Liz didn't push my hand away, so as we continued kissing, I continued gently fondling her breast through her bathing suit. We kissed and I fondled until Liz lturned forward again and pushed off from the rock and resumed paddling. It was late afternoon and time to return the boat and other things so we headed back to the rental shop.

On the drive back to the hotel after kayaking, I had one arm around Liz's waist, with my hand on her hip while her fingers were intertwined with the fingers of my other hand. Traffic was light so when it was safe, I kissed her cheek, and sometimes her neck and throat. While still watching traffic, driving slowly and keeping one hand on the steering wheel, Liz moved her chin around so I could kiss the erogenous areas of her throat. Too soon, we reached the hotel, because we were both enjoying the drive.

After depositing our swimming things in our rooms, we stood embracing at the foot of her bed. "I really enjoyed myself with you today, shopping and kayaking. The drive back was nice, too. Do you want to go dancing again tonight, or would you rather do something else?"

"Let's have dinner and dance and then decide what else we want to do tonight. I have never been much of a dancer but I really like it with you."

"Okay. Good. I like that idea too. But I want to take a shower first. I'm all grubby and sticky from shopping and boating. Wait here and you can wash my back." Liz reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers, and we kissed, and kissed again. Then she went to the closet and bureau drawer and collected the things she would be wearing.

After the shower had ben running a few minutes, Liz called for me, and I entered the bathroom. She was in the shower stall with her back to me, still wearing her panties, which were wet and outlined her beautiful ass. While standing with her back to me, she handed soap and a washcloth to me and said. "Okay, George. Wash my back, but no peeking." I soaped up her shapely back and scrubbed it with the washcloth, from her shoulders down to the waistband of her panties. When she felt me at the waistband, Liz pulled her panties down farther so they were right at the cleft of her ass, and I scrubbed the exposed area. When I was done, Liz turned to me, her arms covering her breasts, and offered her lips for another kiss, which I was very glad to provide, then turned back and waited for me to leave so she could finish her shower.

Wearing a bathrobe, Liz came out of the bathroom and suggested I bring my clean clothes and towel and take a shower where she had just finished. "I'll scrub your back too", she offered. That seemed like a good idea so I went next door and picked up all clean clothes and brought them, my shaving gear and my towel back to Liz's bathroom with them. After undressing, I got in the shower stall and adjusted the water. With my back wet, and standing naked in the shower, I called for Liz to come and wash my back.

>From my shoulders to my waist, Liz soaped and scrubbed my back, and when she reached my bare ass, she didn't stop. Spreading my cheeks, she scrubbed my cleft with the soap and washcloth, possibly not realizing the washcloth was hers, and when she was through there, she washed my legs all the way to the floor and handed me the washcloth. Holding it in front of my pubic area, I turned around and Liz wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my lips. When she stepped back, her wet bathrobe swung open and I could see her lacy matching bra and panties. Liz smiled and said "When you're finished, come on out into the room. I'll be dressing out there. Don't shave, though, because I want to watch you do that."

After I finished my shower, I put on my underwear and pants and went back into the room, where Liz was still in her bathrobe. "Show time", I told her. "I'm ready to start shaving." I don't usually shave twice in a day but I would be dancing with Liz and rubbing my face against hers, and kissing her, and I had hopes of rubbing my face against more intimate parts of her body, so I was going to shave the second time to avoid giving her whisker burn. Besides that, Liz wanted to watch me.

In some ways, I am very old-fashioned, and shaving is one of the ways. Although I do use a modern safety razor, I use a shaving brush that I have had for a long time, and shaving soap in a cup like men have been using for hundreds of years. As Liz sat watching me, I ran hot water into the cup, stirred it around, poured out the water and worked up a lather from the wet soap. When I started covering my beard with the lather, she watched from a foot away, and when I glanced over, I could see her bathrobe gaping open, exposing her lacy undergarments again. When I shave, I always follow the same pattern, starting with my left cheekbone, and as I drew the razor down my face, Liz moved behind me to my left and started hugging me with her bathrobe open and I could feel the lace of her bra against my back. From inches away she watched me shave through my beard, and when my left cheek was clean, she kissed me there, pressing her breasts even closer against my bare back.

When I raised my chin to shave my jawline and neck, Liz leaned forward to watch, still pressing into my back, and when I started shaving my right cheek, she kissed my shaven neck and rubbed against me to move over and watch what I did on my right side. Liz watched intently and kissed every freshly shaven part of my face until I finished shaving the point of my chin, washed off my face and was through. Then I turned around, reached under her bathrobe and pulled her to me to kiss her hard on her soft and eagerly available lips. Although I was temped to put my tongue into her mouth, I refrained from doing so, and I also refrained from unhooking her bra, though I had the chance and the inclination. With her arms around my neck, Liz kissed me back, although she did not use her tongue either, until she backed away from me.

"George, we can do a lot more kissing later, and whatever else we want but right now, I am famished. Let's get dressed and go to dinner." Then she twirled around, showing off her sexy figure in her lacy lingerie, pulled on her flowered dress, and asked me to zip it up the back, in the time-honored custom of women with their men. I had chosen a matching aloha shirt to wear and when I put it on we were ready.

With the shaving and all the kissing we reached the dining room later than usual and the band was already playing. Up till now, we had been eating Polynesian style food so, for a change, we both ordered steak. I hoped I would be needing my strength, and I also hoped Liz was thinking along the same lines. Like all the tables in the dining room, ours was round so we sat together on one side and looked out on the dance floor. The food was good and we especially enjoyed it because we were playing footsies all the time we were eating. We ordered dessert but before it arrived we were out on the dance floor, wrapped up in each other's arms, and enjoying it.

We finished our food and danced some more. I was really enjoying holding Liz tightly against me, and I am sure she was enjoying it too but we cut it short when Liz leaned back in my arms and said "George, would you rather go upstairs to my room?"

There is absolutely nothing except maybe world peace and an end to violence that I would have rated as more desirable than going with Liz up to her room at that time but I played it cool and said "If you want to."

She wanted to. With our arms around each other, we rode in the elevator to our floor and walked down the hallway to her room. Anxious and excited, I followed her into her room, watched her close and lock the door and throw the security bolt. When we were alone, and sure to stay alone, Liz stood at the side of the bed and held out her arms for my embrace. I wrapped my arms around her waist; she wrapped hers around my neck, and we kissed each other firmly on the lips. Kissing Liz like this was a great pleasure but it was an even greater pleasure when I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth. My tongue was not slow to go out and meet hers.

As we kissed, we moved so our legs were against the bed. After Liz broke off the kiss, she sat down on the bed and pulled me down beside her, then pushed me down so I was lying on my back but with my feet on the floor. Leaning over me with her arms around me, Liz kissed me hard on the lips, with both our mouths open and had no hesitation about slipping her tongue inside my mouth, where it found my equally eager tongue. This time, when she pulled bac, she Liz kissed both my eyes and said "This is not very comfortable, George. Let's get all the way onto the bed."

Since I had been waiting for just such an invitation, I had no difficulty getting more comfortable. Both of us kicked off our shoes, and I swung my legs up onto the bed so I was lying on my right side. Liz followed and we were lying facing one another with our arms around each other. Our open mouths came together again, and again there was plenty of action with our tongues. I could feel Liz fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, so I unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra. When we separated again, Liz opened my shirt, then pulled her arms out of her short dress sleeves and removed her bra, exposing her beautiful breasts with their big pink nipples to my admiring eyes.

The next time we kissed, I gently took one lovely breast in either hand, and when the kiss ended, I bent down and started licking Liz's adorable nipples, pleasuring them and my tongue. With a blissful smile on her face, Liz leaned back, then suddenly she pushed my hands and mouth away, pulled her dress back up to cover herself and turned away from me onto her other side.

"George, I hope you don't hate me."

"Hate you? Of course not. I think I even love you. What is wrong?"

"That is the problem. I think I love you too but I don't know, and I want to know before I rush into anything. You are the sweetest guy I've ever met and I really want to love you and to make love with you, but I just don't know yet. I hope you aren't angry."

"Not angry, but a little disappointed. And horny. But I respect your wishes and I don't want you to rush into anything either, but, you know, tomorrow is the last day here. For you and for me. Do you still want to see me tomorrow? You said you have a place in mind to see that you think I will really like."

"Yes, I do, and I think I will know my mind by tomorrow night, but for now, I just want to be alone. Remember, I get to watch you shave again tomorrow."

I got off the bed, put my shoes back on and walked to the door. Liz, holding her dress in place to cover herself, followed me. Before I left, we embraced each other again, and kissed twice, but both of us kept our mouths shut. I didn't sleep well that night, partly from horniness and partly from anticipating where Liz and I would go the next day and what I expected we would be doing the next night.

A gentle knocking on the door woke me up the next morning. In my pajamas, I got up to answer it. "Who is it?", I asked. Because of the role-playing nature of this trip, I had believed pajamas were appropriate.

"It's me. Please let me in", came Liz's voice. In her bathrobe with her legs bare, she came in quickly and I closed the door behind her, then gathered her into my arms and we kissed, no tongue contact.

"George, I'm really sorry about what happened last night or, rather, what didn't happen. I have felt guilty all night and I hope you don't think I'm leading you on.

"I don't think you're leading me on. I don't blame you for waiting until you are sure of yourself."

"I'm closer to being sure of myself than I was last night. If my decision is what I'm pretty sure it will be, this is the package you will get to unwrap tonight." After she said that, Liz opened up her bathrobe. Her beautiful, sexy body was barely covered by a very sexy nightie, black and slinky and lacy that looked especially sexy against her fair skin. She covered herself up again quickly. I just put this on this morning to show you. If everything works out the way I hope it will, you will see it for a lot longer tonight. Now, come on over to my room and shower so I can wash your back again and watch you shave."