I Vacation with Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Since my shaving gear had been left in Liz's room the night before, I collected the clothing I was going to be wearing that day and went next door. She was still wearing her bathrobe, apparently waiting for me to shower first so she could wash my back and watch me shave. Once again, after getting my back wet, I stood, naked, with my back to the shower door and called for Liz to come in. She washed me as she had before except for spending much longer on my ass, and being more thorough washing out my cleft.

After Liz finished my back and legs and left, I finished my shower, dried myself off, stood naked in front of the sink and called Liz in to watch me shave. Still wearing her bathrobe, she came in and when she opened up her robe and pressed herself against me, instead of feeling her lacy bra against my skin I felt her bare, erect nipples. Lower on my body I couldn't tell if I felt her soft panties or her soft pubic hair. Liz kissed me again on every cleanly shaved part of my face and when she did, she pressed her nipples and her lower body even more firmly against me. Concentrating on shaving was difficult, but I finished without cutting myself.

Then it was Liz's turn to take a shower, and my turn to wash her back. When she called me to come in, I wasn't surprised to see her standing completely naked with her back to me. Quickly, I washed her back, but I spent much more time washing her lovely legs and ass, especially her cleft, and when I left, that part of her body was immaculate. After I left, Liz finished washing herself and came out of the bathroom in another matching bra and panty set, and I zipped up the back of the dress that she chose. While waiting for Liz to finish in the bathroom, I had put my own clothes on and her dress and my shirt matched again.

At breakfast, Liz described the park she wanted to go and showed me a brochure that described it as the most romantic place in Hawaii. It was such a romantic place that people from the mainland often came there to be married in a grassy dell within sight and sound of a waterfall, and it was also the favorite spot for Hawiians to say their vows. I was already feeling very romantic, after our activities in the bathroom, and I was sure Liz was also, but I liked the idea of going there. In the late afternoon, a luau was scheduled and we both liked that idea also. Although it was on the opposite side of the island, it seemed like a great place to spend the day, especially considering how I expected to spend the night.

The park couldn't live up to its advertising brochure but it came close. The sun was warm and the breeze was gentle, and filled with the sweet perfume of millions of flowers, which were everywhere, a delight for the eyes and for the nostrils. Everywhere I looked were happy couples hugging, holding hands, kissing and looking adoringly at each other. Anybody seeing us would have counted us as one of those happy couples because my arm was tightly around Liz's waist as we walked the pathways and she was holding my other hand with both of hers.

The pathways were narrow and wound through shady areas and everywhere were benches, just the right size for two people to sit and cuddle, and we used several of them for just that purpose. Looking back now, the park seems to have been more than the sum of its parts, and my description might make people yawn and say "So what?", but it reminded me of the line of the theme song of "The Mary Tyler Show", that goes "Love is all around". There was certainly love there; perhaps it radiated from the many lovers who smiled at us as they shared the park with us.

If that is the case, more of it radiated from the main feature of the park, The Marriage Chapel, than from anywhere else. Several streams flowed through the park and they merged, then flowed over a small waterfall to form a pool in a flat, grassy area that was surrounded by trees. The pool was drained by another stream that flowed to the ocean. The Chapel was located on the shore of the pool and it wasn't the usual idea of a chapel because it was a roofed, open structure where the clergy of different faiths performed marriages of couples who had come from all over to get married in this romantic place. As we watched three couples entered with their wedding parties, said their vows and were united in holy matrimony. I wish them luck but they seemed to have so much love that only a minimum of luck will be needed.

It was late afternoon and the luau was about to start when the third couple was pronounced husband and wife. Liz and I had been sitting on one of the small benches, and when the last wedding party left, Liz turned to me and said. "George, I've made up my mind. Let's go and eat and then go back to the hotel. I have a package I would like you to unwrap."

At the luau we ate roast pig, sweet potatoes and vegetables. We also ate poi which doesn't have much taste and is messy but is a tradition at Hawaiian festivals. The food was delicious except for the poi, but tradition is tradition. On the drive back to the hotel, it was just twilight and traffic was light. I sat next to LIz with my arm around her while she cuddled next to me. Before sitting down behind the wheel she had lifted her dress up and around herself so I could reach under it and caress the soft, smooth skin of her thighs and hips. Although I really liked the feel of her skin under my hands, about halfway to the hotel I decided I would like the feel of her skin on my lips even more, so, with one knee on the floor of the car and one on the seat, I lifted Liz's dress out of the way and started kissing her thighs, which she spread to let me get as close to her pussy as I could. I could smell the delightful aroma of her lubricating pussy and both of us were in a hurry to get to the hotel.

Once we were there, Liz straightened our her dress and I pushed down my hair with my hands before getting out of the car. The same dance band was playing in the dining room but we both had bigger things in mind than dancing so we hurried to the elevator and waited impatiently until it reached the lobby. We had the elevator car to ourselves so we embraced and kissed on the way up, our tongues caressing each other until the elevator stopped.

Once we were in Liz's room, I suggested that I should shave, and Liz could watch me. Although I didn't say so to Liz, I wanted to avoid irritating her soft and delicate skin that night or in the morning because I expected to spend the night in her bed. Liz agreed but she wanted to shower and wrap the package first, and she wanted me to stay out of the bathroom until she was ready. "You should never see what is inside a package until you have removed the wrapper", she said, overlooking the fact that I had seen most of the contents the night before and that morning.

While Liz was in the bathroom, I went to my room and got condoms, clean pajamas because that seemed appropriate, and my clean towel. Back in her room, I left the condoms handy on the bedstand, made sure the door was securely locked and waited for her to finish. After Liz finished and left the bathroom, wrapped in her robe, I kissed her warm lips again, showered, toweled myself off, put on my pajama bottoms and called for Liz to watch me shave if she wanted to. She did want to, but she kept her bathrobe wrapped securely around herself, even when she hugged me and kissed the clean-shaven parts of my face. With both of us clean and ready to finally make love, we stood facing each other beside the turned-down bed.

Liz was still wearing her robe but it was unfastened in the front, and ready for me to remove it as part of unwrapping the beautiful package. When I put my arms around her, inside the robe, I could feel the silky fabric of her nightie over her soft, smooth skin and, as I held her tightly, Liz's arms went around my neck. "I love you, Liz", I told her, and I spoke the truth, and she knew it and she knew what I meant. We kissed then, long and passionately, our lips caressing, but not our tongues yet. With our second kiss, our mouths were open, and our tongues reacquainted themselves with each other.

As Liz and I stood kissing, my hands and arms spread open her robe and started to lift it. She knew what I wanted so she took her arms away from my neck, slipped them out of the sleeves and put her arms back around my neck. I pulled the robe off her and tossed it onto the foot of the bed, as we continued kissing. With her robe off, it was Liz's turn to start to undress me and I could feel her fumbling with the buttons of my pajama top. I moved away slightly to give her room and when she was through with the buttons, I dropped my arms to my sides to allow her to pull the garment off me. This was an opportunity also to feast my eyes on Liz's beautiful body in the sexy nightie. She knew this so she twirled around to let me see just what a delightful package was there for the unwrapping. "I love you too, George. I think I knew that from the time you helped me with my baggage on the airplane. I just hope I didn't make you wait too long and that I don't look fat to you", she said.

"Absolutely not. You are gorgeous, and very well worth waiting for", I told her as I gazed on her loveliness. Gorgeous was a good word for Liz in her new nightie. It was sheer and black and sleeveless and hung from shoulder straps to mid-thigh, with the bodice puffed out to emphasize her large and beautiful breasts with their erect pink nipples. Through the sheer fabric below the bodice, I could see her flawless ivory skin and soft pubic hair. Liz sometimes frets over not being as skinny as Ally McBeal but she has a beautiful figure, with soft, womanly curves that I love to caress with my hands and a beautiful face that I love to kiss.

After twirling, Liz moved back to press herself against me for more of that kissing and caressing. Her arms were again around my neck and our lips and tongues were locked together while my hands roamed around her lovely back and hips and ass, reveling in the sumptuous feel of her soft curves and smooth skin under the sheer fabric. Still kissing and hugging, we sat on the bed, and I swung my legs over and lay down. Liz followed me and we were lying side by side on the bed, and it was time to resume the unwrapping.

I reached out and pulled the straps down over her shoulders and Liz pulled her arms free. Then I pulled the top of the bodice down, fully exposing Liz's beautiful breasts. Cupping one hand under each of the lovely twins, I started licking one of her adorable pink nipples and felt it grow even more erect under my ministrations. Liz cooed with pleasure as I painted her precious nipple with broad strokes of my whole tongue, then with short thrusts of just the tip. She expressed even more pleasure as I switched my mouth to the other nipple and licked it the same way, feeling this one also become fully erect under my tongue. As Liz luxuriated in her pillow and continued cooing, I moved my attentions between her charming nipples until I sucked one of her luscious globes into my mouth.

With my lips forming a seal, I sucked on the lovely mound while my tongue caressed the erect nipple inside my mouth. Liz's upper body writhed in pleasure on the bed while she thrust her succulent breast toward my face. I sucked and caressed until it was the turn of the luscious twin and I drew that beautiful globe between my lips for its turn at sucking and caressing. Back and forth my mouth moved between Liz's gorgeous mammaries while Liz cooed her pleasure; she was loving the attention I was paying to her marvelous breasts, as much as I loved paying it. As wonderful a time as we were both having, we knew that even greater pleasures awaited us lower down on Liz's body and I could smell her pussy already lubricating.

First, I had to finish unrapping this delightful package so I reached down to the lower hem and started pulling it up. She lifted her ass off the bed so I could move the nightie up, then reciprocated by unbuttoning my pajama pants and pulling them off me. Liz raised her arms and tossed my last garment onto the foot of the bed as I peeled her nightie over her head and added it to the pile. We were both completely naked.

Again holding one of Liz's beautiful breasts in either hand, I rubbed them against my face as my tongue caressed the channel between them, even licking the lovely globes themselves, as I kissed and sucked and licked my way down Liz's belly to her navel. My tongue squirmed its way into her cute belly button and Liz giggled and urged me downward.

Downward is where I went, licking my way to Liz's soft, reddish-brown pubic hair, and then I moved over to kneel between her beautiful legs. My intentions were obvious, especially after I slid a pillow under Liz's ass, and she raised her legs so I could get into position. That position was having my shoulders against the underside of Liz's thighs, with my arms wrapped around until my fingers were in her pubic hair. As I leaned forward, the first thing I did was to breathe deeply the delightful aroma of Liz's pussy, thankful that she had enough sense not to use any kind of artificial scent here. Her own, natural musky fragrance is far sexier and more appealing in every way than anything that can be bought in a store.

After pleasuring my nostrils, I pleasured my taste buds, sucking all the delicious fresh juices out of Liz's pussy, savoring their delightful flavor. I had already pleasured my eyes, gazing on Liz's lovely, voluptuous body and her beautiful pussy, and her pleasurable cooing was a delight to my ears. Besides being an organ of taste, the tongue is an organ of touch, and I pleasured that fifth sense when I started licking the smooth, soft inner surface of her outer pussy lip, beginning at its lower end, just below her wet pink love hole. I really do love Liz, and I had been having such a wonderful time with her on this trip that I wanted to make this a memorable night for her, and in doing so, I would enjoy it immensely myself. With that in mind, I wanted to spend a long time eating her pussy, hopefully bringing her to two climaxes.

When I reached the point on her outer pussy lip where the inner lip gets close, I kept thrusting my tongue in all the way to the seam between the two, while my own lip was on the outer surface. By doing this, I was able to apply considerable pressure to the inner surface because this is not a really sensitive area, and I would enjoy the feel of Liz's soft pubic hair against my mouth. I licked all the way to her mons, and licked her there as well, before bringing my mouth back down to her wet love hole. Even though I had just started eating her pussy, Liz was cooing, and writhing in pleasure while her pussy had already started humping into the air and had produced more juices.

I don't like to let fresh pussy juices get stale so I sucked them out of Liz's wet hole and started licking her other outer pussy lip the same way, all the way to her mons, where I enjoyed licking and tickling my lips and nose on her soft pubic hair. Liz's inner pussy lips also start below her love hole and I began licking the outer surface of this more sensitive lip, starting at the lower end. Very slowly, I licked this sensitive surface, covering the entire area over and over until I reached the end of the lip, where it meets the other lip to form the clit hood. Just short of the hood, I stopped and started licking back down the same surface that I had just covered until I reached the lower end of the lip.

By now, Liz's cooing had started to turn to moans of pleasure and her pussy was fucking stronger into my face. There was fresh juice in her pussy so I licked them out, and then moved my tongue around in her wet love hole, enjoying the taste and the texture. After that, I started enjoying the taste and the texture of Liz's other inner pussy lip. I licked this one the same way, slowly up to the clit hood then back to the origin. Liz interrupted her pleasurable moaning to say "I love you, George, and I love what you are doing. That's so wonderful, keep doing it." There was no problem doing what she said because I was really loving it also.

With the moaning and her pussy humping into my face stronger and stronger, and producing more delicious juices, I knew Liz was getting close to cumming but I wanted both of us to get the maximum pleasure before she started cumming for the first time and then again for the second time so I gently started licking her clit hood, indirectly stimulating her adorable love button. This brought about a fresh burst of juice from Liz's pussy; her moans turned to whimpers and she started ramming her pussy even harder into my face.

Liz was almost ready to cum now so I curled my tongue under the clit hood and started gently massaging her charming love button. Her thigh muscles flexed outward, presenting her pussy even more to my mouth, and her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs back and forth over my shoulders. Liz was ready to cum and she wanted to cum, and it was time for her to cum so I covered her clit with my mouth and started sucking on it, with my lips as a seal, while my tongue caressed the top and sides of her engorged love button, much like I had sucked on her titty earlier.

I continued sucking and licking until Liz burst out "Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!", and her legs squeezed my temple and started swinging back and forth. Her pussy fucked into my face even harder and Liz grabbed onto the back of my head and jammed my face into her pussy while she thrashed about on the bed. My head was a prisoner between Liz's hands and her legs but I had no complaint because I was exactly where I wanted to be, with my face buried in her delightful pussy and her marvelous clit in my mouth. Liz continued cumming for quite a while and I loved every second of it, until her back arched and she jammed her pussy against my face extra strongly. Then she relaxed into the mattress and her hands and legs released their grip on my head. I kept my hold on her thighs because I wanted to feast on the fesh cum juices and I wanted to eat her pussy again and bring Liz to another climax.

"I love you, George. I love what you do for me", were her next words. She probably didn't know it yet but I wasn't done doing those things for her.

There were plenty of fresh cum juices in her pussy and I feasted on those, then started probing the edges of Liz's wonderful pink love hole. When she realized what I was doing, she exclaimed "Oh, George, you wonderful man. I love you. I love you. Keep doing that."

I had no intention of not continuing to do that, and after I had probed the edges of her love hole I started licking the inner surface of one of her inner pussy lips. Anticipation must have been powerful for Liz because, although I had just started, she was already cooing and her pussy was humping into my face and producing delicious juices.

>From side to side I moved my tongue as I licked both her inner lips, crossing over her precious love hole. This is a very sensitive part of Liz's pussy, and as I licked her there, she fucked stronger into my face and produced more of the delicious juices Sometimes as my tongue crossed over her pink love hole it dipped in and treated itself to some of those juices. As I very slowly licked in the direction of her clit, Liz expressed her enjoyment by cooing and by murmurring her pleasure and appreciation. "Oooo, George, that feels sooo gooood. I really love what you are doing and I really love you. You are so good to me." I was glad to hear her telling me that but I didn't really need to hear it because I could feel and see her pussy fucking into my face and I could smell and taste the delectable juices her pussy was producing. Once again, besides giving Liz great pleasure, I was pleasing all my senses by eating her lovely pussy.

Once I had throughly licked both her inner pussy lips to her clit, I started my tongue probing the small area between Liz's fragrant love hole and her clit. Right at the upper edge of her wet, pink hole and between there and her clit is a very sensitive area also, and Liz's pleasurable cooing was changing to moans as her pussy was fucking stronger into my face and producing more delicious juices. Because I really loved Liz's responses to what I was doing, I continued probing in the same small area, occasionally snaking my tongue into her love hole to savor the juices there and to lick the top of her wet love hole to stimulate her clit from a different direction.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers