I, Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looked at me.

“You must take him here, in the circle.” I instructed her mentally.

She took the boy into her arms and kissed him, deeply and passionately. Her hands moved over his young body, finding his growing cock and stroking it slowly, drawing to full erection.

The boy’s hands were not still either, they moved, tentatively over Maria’s breasts, her hips, her ass, her wet pussy.

Locked in a passionate embrace, they sank to the ground and Maria lay back, her legs open. She guided him to her, holding the head of his cock to the vestibule of her wet cunt and moving it up and down, making him groan in anticipation, and making her pussy drip with excitement. After a few moments of this torment, Maria drew him into her and wrapped her legs around his torso.

The boys energy came to the fore as he fucked Maria with a fury beyond his years. But his youth betrayed him as he reached the pinnacle quickly.

When Maria felt his balls tighten, her teeth pierced his jugular vein.

As his cock erupted in Maria’s cunt, she drank – deeply. She released him as the first taste of his life reached her lips.

I motioned the boys parents to come lift him from Maria’s panting form. I took his place and brought My Princess to orgasm before the assemble village.

Her moans of passion and ecstasy filled the circle and the villagers began to sing and cheer as their new Princess was fully consecrated by their Prince.

Maria’s tight cunt gripped my pounding shaft as I thrust into her hard and fast, pushing her to orgasm even as my balls drew tight and full.

Our orgasms exploded together, our passion given voice by our cries of pleasure and fulfillment. My cock pulsed within Maria’s tightly clutching pussy – her juices flowing over my pumping cock as her legs held me tight.

Maria’s inner muscles milked my cock, draining every drop from it before she relaxed her velvet clutch.

I stayed there for a while, my cock held within Maria’s hot pussy. When I made to rise, Maria pushed me over on to my back.

“Now, My Prince, I must pay homage to you,” she whispered, moving to kneel between my legs, “and I want our people to watch.”

Maria took my flagging cock in her soft hand and stroked it before lowering her face and capturing my resurgent manhood in her warm, wet mouth. With an abandon she began sucking my cock.

It quickly regained it’s earlier rigidity.

Maria’s lips and tongue moved over my cock flesh, alternately licking – sucking – kissing my cock while her hands caressed and fondled my quickly filling balls.

From the villagers I heard a whispered phrase; “. . . this new Princess worships our Prince. . .”

Perhaps that was true, perhaps Maria was worshiping me. If so, it would strengthen our rule over the village, if not, it would do nothing to weaken it.

My mind quickly returned to the exquisite torment that Maria was putting me through. Her mouth was a wet furnace as her head moved slowly down my shaft until her nose was buried in my pubic hair, and my cock head was buried in her spasming throat.

“My Prince,” her mind spoke to me, “I thirst for you, hunger for you, let me drink deep of you.”

I could feel my balls filling, quickly growing tight against me as Maria’s mouth sucked my raging cock into her throat again and again. I would hold back no longer – my orgasm built within me like a tropical storm, growing, boiling up from deep inside my loins to erupt in a torrent of semen pouring into Maria’s throat.

Her throat spasmed as she eagerly swallowed my cum. Her tongue licking the under side of my pulsing cock as she drank every drop that poured from the swollen head. She milked my cock dry, then released it with one long, last, lingering stroke of her tongue.

She sat back on her heels, “My Prince, I have been consecrated to the village, and I have consecrated my self to you.”

I stood and lifted Maria to her feet. To the east, I could see the sky beginning to grow light. “Dawn approaches, we must rest.”

For the next five years we ruled our village together. We hunted and fed, and from time to time, forayed to the mainland. The occasional ship came to our island, but there were no more missionaries, nor were there any more soldiers.

The night mist allowed us to move over the smooth sea, attacking pirates as they slept. Our villagers would then transport the cargo in their small boats. The pirate vessels were always burned lest some trace be found of how they were slain.

The village prospered, and was now able to defend itself with the weapons taken from the pirate ships. We had grown strong and the elders had gained knowledge and wisdom. Maria was a formidable Princess, wise beyond her years, strong, brave and compassionate.

She was ready – she would resist, but she was ready.

“Maria,” I whispered as we woke from our rest. “You are a good Princess, the people love and respect you. It is time for you to rule alone.”

“NO!” She sat up and faced me, panic in her voice. “You must not leave – I need you – I love you.”

“Maria, you are a wonderful lover, and I have delighted in bringing you pleasure as I have delighted in the pleasure you have given me. The only woman I have ever really loved was slain five years ago. There can be no other for me.”

Maria cried for a time, then looked up at me and caressed my cheek. “She was so fortunate to have been loved by you, even for as short a time as you were together. I know she loved you, as I love you, but I know also, that you must go. Flower of the Moon has visited my mind, as she has yours. I knew this day was coming, but I have dreaded it.”

Maria covered my mouth with hers as her hand sought out my cock and began to caress it. Her soft fingers moved up and down the hardening shaft as she whispered against my lips, “I want you My Prince. I want you to make love to all of me this night.”

Saying this she bent down and took my rock hard prick into her mouth. Slowly, her tongue pressing the underside of the rigid shaft, she slid my cock into her hungry mouth until the head was lodged in her throat.

I groaned with the intensity of the sensation.

Maria’s lips wrapped about my cock as she moved her head up and down, her saliva making the shaft glisten in the dim torch light. Her fingers fondled and caressed my balls as she brought me quickly to the edge – and held me there.

I lay back and allowed Maria to control my orgasm.

She did not wait much longer as she released her grip on the base of my cock and hot semen burst from the head of my dick to pour into the thirsty mouth – down her spasming throat.

I groaned and moaned as my cum poured into her mouth, flooding it and overflowing down her chin.

Maria rejoiced in my climax – the feel of my cock pulsing in her mouth. Even as it deflated, she refused to relinquish it, renewing her sucking and fondling in an effort to rejuvenate my erection.

She succeeded.

After a few moments of this sucking, licking and fondling treatment my cock responded – feeble twitches at first, then it grew harder and harder, until it stood, ready and eager for her.

While her mouth was busy making me ready, Maria’s fingers were busy making her waiting pussy hot, wet and open for me. She released my erection from her mouth and moved to straddle it. She guided my raging cock to her cunt, brushing the soft wet curls of her pussy with the swollen head before impaling herself on the rigid dagger of my cock.

I could feel Maria’s cuntlips kissing their way down the throbbing shaft, her inner muscles clutching me. Her cunt held and caressed my shaft as it was buried deep inside her.

My prick was surrounded by hot, wet flesh, heated by passion made still hotter by burning desire.

Our hips began to move – smooth – fluid motion, amplifying and magnifying our lust and the pleasure of our union.

I could feel Maria beginning to cum, her pussy clenching around my cock as her body trembled and shook in violent, shuddering convulsions.

Her orgasm was monumental as her juices flowed over my pumping cock and flowed out to puddle on my belly.

I kept on pounding my cock into her eager, willing body, each thrust harder and more powerful than the last. Incredibly, my balls were filling again, the excitement growing again in my loins. I could feel, too, the burning hunger in my veins – my passion for this woman, and my lust for blood mixing and mingling within me.

I could tell that Maria was feeling the same mix of sensations as well.

As we neared our mutual climax, we placed our fangs to each others throat.

At the instant of orgasm – two vampires fed from each other.

Our nervous systems exploded as the hot blood flowed into our veins – powerful blood – magical blood – vampires blood.

We came together in an explosion of passion and lust such as has never been seen on this earth before – and might never be seen again.

Blood and cum flowed over our bodies. We captured each other completely and totally – our veins pumping – our lips sucking – our loins pounding against one another.

We withdrew our fangs as we wilted from the power of this multiple explosion of passion. My cock still buried in her, Maria whispered. “There is still more of me to make love to My Prince. Remember?”

I pulled my still hard cock from her clutching pussy and rested it between the soft, warm mounds of her breasts. A small tickle of blood ran down the moist valley that cradled my cock.

She squeezed her breasts together and I slid my prick up and down inside hot tunnel she had made for me. At the apex of each stroke, Maria’s tongue flicked out and licked up the pearly drops of fluid that oozed from the dark, swollen head of my cock.

My balls filled again – I speeded up my movements – my cock running up and down this soft, warm valley faster and faster as Maria’s lips and tongue met my cock with each stroke. Hot cum poured, once more, from me, pearly ropes of semen falling on Maria’s heaving breasts, her soft lips, her hungry tongue.

She licked my cock as her hands massaged my semen into the soft skin of her breasts.

Her licking and sucking prevented my cock from growing soft.

To my amazement, my cock was growing harder, more ready to please this hungry, wanton woman before me.

Maria moved around onto her hands and knees. Her glistening wet pussy and firm heart shaped ass presented to me – inviting me.

I knelt behind her and placed the head of my rigid cock to the puckered rosebud of her ass.

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. “Yes My Prince. Please – inside me – please,” she urged, wiggling her firm ass against the head of my cock.

Slowly I pushed into her virgin asshole.

At first there was resistance and pain – then acceptance and pleasure as my cock head moved through the tight ring of her sphincter.

The heat and tightness were unbelievable as I soon had my entire length buried in this tight, hot paradise.

Maria released her asscheeks and moved her fingers to her soaking wet pussy. She began to move her fingers in and out of herself – pleasuring herself – her fingers making wet sounds as they moved.

My hips moved quickly, driving my rock hard dick into her yielding, virginal ass. The clutch it had on my shaft was like a strong hand stroking my cock up and down. The heat was like a torch, searing my flesh.

“YES MY PRINCE! YES! HARDER!” she cried, urging me to fuck her even more violently.

My cock pounded her tight asshole without mercy – driving deeper with each thrust until she cried out in agonized pleasure and came in a great flow just instants before my own climax crashed over and through me.

Hot cum streamed from my pulsing dick into Maria’s tight, clenching ass – her waiting bowels.

Our climax went on and on – each responding to the other – returning it spasm for spasm, until we were both spent.

We collapsed on our bed and let our breathing return to normal before we spoke again. It was Maria who broke the silence.

“You will leave me this night, won’t you, My Prince?” her eyes were saddened, but strong.

“Yes Maria, I must be gone before the moon is high. I have a long way to travel before the sun again threatens me.”

I kissed Maria tenderly – a fond farewell kiss – knowing that we might meet again, in another place or time.

Her sad eyes stay in my mind as they did that night. I stepped into the gathering mist – the wings of the night. Behind I left Maria – to rule our people.