I Want to Play a Game: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

A few moments later and two video monitors whirred into life, one in the line of sight of each girl. Static at first, but then an image appeared on screen that confirmed each of the girls' deepest fears: The talking Barbie doll head. The horror of the Barbiemaker had been a tabloid mainstay for months and by now everybody knew the kidnappers hallmarks: Waking up in a strange place attached to machines, the sinister talking doll head and twisted games that only a fraction of people ever won. The girls knew they were in trouble and they knew they had to win.

"Hello Stacy, hello Rebecca." began the voice. "Co-captains of the cheer squad, two of the most popular girls in school, a slew of lackeys on hand to follow your every demand in the hope of sharing just a little of your spotlight. You must think the world is your oyster. Yet what do you do with your positions of relative power and influence? You talk girls into fucking members of the football team in exchange for a place in the squad, you accept only the prettiest and coolest to the squad and leave the talented and capable on the sidelines. You have turned cheerleading from an athletic display of skill to a popularity contest for whores. Your team-mates fuck your way to an A so that you don't have to."

Both Stacy and Rebecca had gone silent as the damning judgement was given. Even though every word was true, the words stung as they sank in and the pair were made fully aware of the apparent crime they had committed in the eyes of the doll.

Sadly for the girls, judgement was only half the speech as the doll continued to unveil their fate.

"At college, you are so powerful, so loved; with armies of followers waiting to throw themselves on the sword for you." continued the doll,

"Well you're not at college now girls. There's nobody here but the two of you so you're going to have to fuck your out of this situation on your own. Stacy, Rebecca, I want to play a game."

Those six words were enough to evoke terrified screams into their respective dildos from the girls, yet the screaming didn't last long as despite their clear peril, the girls knew they had to try and keep calm and listen closely to the rules.

"You are both currently strapped to a conveyor belt. All the locks are solid steel and will not be broken, there will be no moving for the duration of this game bar Stacy's right hand. The reason for this is so she can control the vibrator that connects you. When this game starts, the conveyor belt with activate and certain portions of the vibrator will begin to vibrate."

Talk of the vibrator caused another round of short muffled screams from the two cheerleaders. The doll was not finished yet though.

"Self control and sacrifice are the key to this game. The dildos blocking your speech are coated in a serum that heightens arousal. Its effects will last no more than fifteen minutes after their removal, however any orgasm within that time will cause one to remain in a state of ditzy bimbohood permanently."

"The conveyor belt will take ten minutes to reach the end of the line upon which your bonds will release you and you are free to go. If you can go both ten minutes without an orgasm you win the game. If one of you succumbs, its game over."

"Control of the vibrator is in Stacy's hands. The left hand button will programme the vibrating section of the shaft to be deeper into Stacy and offer Rebecca some relief, the right hand button will do the opposite. One word of advice, if you do nothing, you will lose. Let the game begin."

Upon those final words, the screen greyed and died to be replaced by a digital timer that immediately began to count down from ten minutes. Along with this, the metal poles that had been holding the dildos in the girls' mouth in place retracted and finally allowed them both the freedom to speak.

"Rebecca!" gasped Stacy, "What the hell do we do?!"

"I don't know," replied the equally breathless Rebecca. "I mean we have to play the game, we have no choice but I don't know its just... shit I'm freaking out here!"

"Please Becky, we need to stay focused here, We cant let ourselves..."

Stacy went silent as the conveyor belt came to life and with it both girls felt the first twangs of the vibrator as the central section began to vibrate up to a point around three inches deep inside each girl. Both let out a squeal of shock at the new sensation.

"Fuck it's started, it's started, it's started!" shrieked Rebecca.

"Becky please calm down. We need to focus at this if we're going to survive this."

Rebecca tried the best she could to compose herself, "I know Stace, sorry. But its so hard to do anything but panic with this thing inside me."

"I know Becks, I know." agreed Stacy. "Look here's what we'll do, we'll take it in turns to try and resist this thing. I'll go first and then when I need a break you take over. Surely we can each last five minutes."

"I think your right, Stace," said Rebecca, half agreeing it was the right plan but also half wishing to make the vibrations go away as soon as possible. The vibrator had only been on a few seconds yet already she could feel her body starting to warm to its presence despite itself. "Good luck."

Stacey pushed the left hand button and immediately felt another inch of the vibrator begin to pulsate inside her. After two more presses she had freed Rebecca from all vibrations, taking on a full six inches inside her. Now all there was to be done was to grit her teeth and fight her body.

Sadly for her, the extra load inside of her made it abundantly clear what effects the drugs were having. Less than a minute into her turn, Stacey was already finding that the experience was beginning to get more enjoyable. She could hear Rebecca's voice in the background obviously talking to her, but the need to focus on her task in hand meant she wasn't taking any of the words in.

A second minute passed and Stacey eyes were starting to gloss over, the thing inside her felt so good that even after such a short amount of time she was happy to just let herself be at the mercy of the machine. Orgasm was coming and wouldn't have even cared if Rebecca's screams hadn't finally broken through.

"Stace! Stace!" Screamed Rebecca, "Stace, answer me, what's going on? You're scaring me."

"Wh... What?" mumbled Stacey groggily, "Oh fuck the machine, I... shit I need to get this out of me now. Rebecca, you ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be," responded her clearly unconfident friend, "I'll do my best."

And like lightning the right hand button was pressed until the vibrations wouldn't move along anymore. Stacey could feel her mind begin to clear now that it was free of temptation. Rebecca on the other hand was soon realising why Stacey had got into so much trouble so quickly. The machine seemed to know all the right places to weaken her resolve. It felt as if the vibrator was filling every inch of her pussy.

Like Stacey barely a minute passed before Rebecca's body began to warm to the sensations. Glancing at the timer, she could see that there was over five minutes to go and she was already desperate to swap despite the continued heavy breathing of her recovering friend.

"I need to change." panted Rebecca,

"Please, not yet." came the response, "give me another minute to recover first, I need it."

"I don't think I can hold on that long, it's feels like it's on fire down there."

"Just another thirty seconds Becks, you can do it."

"I can't!" screamed Rebecca, "I need this out of me now!"

Stacey had no choice but to yield to Rebecca's demands. It was to dangerous to risk it, so after a couple of deep breaths, she transferred responsibility to herself at the audible relief of Rebecca. This time she was better prepared for her body's betrayal and so was much more aware of Rebecca mixing words of encouragement with pants of exhaustion.

The clock felt like it was running down at super slow speed. Both girls were already close to the brink, yet there was still four and a half minutes remaining and it was barely thirty seconds until she felt herself needing to change back.

"I'm getting close again already." told Stacey

"You can't swap already." shrieked Rebecca, "I need time to calm down."

"I can't hold on much longer," Stacey voice was becoming a stammer as she felt the first pangs of an orgasm build inside of her. "I really need to swap again soon."

"You can't!" reiterated Rebecca, "There's no way I'll hold on more than a few seconds right now. You've got to hold on."

Stacey gritted her teeth and tried to give her friend more time, but she knew she was closing in on the point of know return. Sweat was forming on her forehead, her thighs were beginning to quiver and her voice was little more than a gasping stutter. She had to make the change now, regardless of Rebecca's situation.

"I'm sorry Becks..." She said before pushing the dreaded buttons once more before Rebecca even had the chance to protest.

With the vibrations gone, relief seemed to wash over Stacey's entire body. She took in deep mouthfuls of air as her heartbeat began to slow and the heat in her crotch started to subside. It was almost as if she were caught up in some sort of meditative trance. She closed her eyes and allowed the relaxation flow. In fact she was so relaxed she didn't hear Rebecca's pleas for help, nor did she hear as the pleas gradually turned to moans. Stacey was oblivious to it all.

Rebecca on the other hand was completely aware of what was happening, As hard as she had tried to resist, her body's desire was too much for her and when Stacey ignored her begging for help there was no other choice than to let her body win. She tried to fight the sensations, but as soon as the first waves of euphoria began to rip through her it was a lost cause. The vibrator was relentless in its assault on her senses and her pussy just ate it up like a fat kid in a chocolate factory. Orgasm and after orgasm ripped through her body and soul to the point that by the third climax, Rebecca was in her own blissful world of bubbles and sunshine. By this point, she began to welcome the orgasms, using what little free movement she had to bring herself off as quickly and as often as possible. Thoughts of escape and fear were replaced with thoughts of pretty pink micro skirts and strawberry flavoured lip gloss. There was no way the rest of the cheerleading squad was going to be allowed to fuck the college professors instead of her anymore.

It was only when, Stacey by chance caught a contented giggling sound coming from behind her that she realised that something may be wrong. Snapping back into reality, she feared the worse.

"Becks, what happened?"

"Stace!" squealed Rebecca, "Oh it's wonderful, everything feels so yummy. I never thought it could feel so super great to cum. You have so got to try it."

Stacey's heart sank, "Becks? Please tell me this is some sick joke. You're okay, right?"

"I'm great Stace." chirped Rebecca, "I feel just super sexy right now. I wish I could get a real cock pumping inside me right now. It would be the best."

Stacey was distraught, her friend was becoming nothing more than a mindless slut and there was nothing she could do about it. Her first reaction was to think about transferring the vibrations back to herself but she knew it was too late for Rebecca. There were still ninety seconds on the clock, maybe it was possible the machine will release her before anyone knew the game was over. It was clear to her that she had to think solely about self-preservation at this point. Unfortunately for her, it was then that the screen came back to life and the doll's head appeared.

"Game Over."

"No!!!" Screamed Stacey, but it was too late. The conveyor belt stopped and the whole vibrator was sent into overdrive. It was not long at all until Stacey's mind was in tune with her friend's. From now on they would always be BBFFs: Best Bimbo Friends Forever.

End Of Part One...

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12