All Comments on 'I Want You'

by OhEmGhee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

loved it! you should definitely continue with their adventures together.

friskyhippyfriskyhippyabout 13 years ago
good stuff

Definitely good, especially for a first story. I also like how she isn't failing or anything, she's just a smart girl who knows what she wants. Too often these stories are about a male teacher who takes advantage of a slutty, stupid, bimbo student. I give it an enthusiastic A+.

TeurastajaTeurastajaabout 13 years ago

great story! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh My God!

I surely wish some of my teachers would have been a little more receptive of my leering. The only two teachers with any good looks and style left before I got in their classes. Oh well , Great story just like the rest of your creations.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 13 years ago

I also agree with the previous commenter that mentioned it's refreshing to see a schoolgirl who knows what she wants. I enjoyed this story immensely, and would love it if you picked up another one with these two!

Nyx91Nyx91about 13 years ago
really nice!

It's refreshing to see a story like this, with a smart girl instead of a dumb one, and in a high school setting. VERY hot; VERY well-done.

OhEmGheeOhEmGheeabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments. It really means alot and encourages me with my writing. Also, I wanted to say that the sequel will be out soon :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

soooooo hott! i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was soo hot!! I have a crush on my American history teacher too, and your description of mr. W matched him so well I couldn't help but imagining him instead. Although I do my best to focus in class, my mind always wanders during his lectures and I can't help but stare at his lips. Getting to have him for two years is so awesome! Like what everyone else said, I love how she's smart and doesn't have to act dumb to get her teacher's attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous