All Comments on 'I Won't Hurry You'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments (Page 3)
6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! 5 stars from me!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story.Nice change to read something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am amazed at the quality and depth of Cat 5's stories. I love historical fiction. Too bad the author's library is so short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I like the historic setting and the concept that a clever 'grunt' can work the system to do what's right.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great story. Love the historical contexts and ghe way a knowing 'Top' can work the system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story but tries to pack too much in and gets to be jumbled at times. That is my only critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t even take it out of my pants and I still loved the story. The author’s depiction of love and what we do for the people we care about touched me emotionally and brightened my day. Hope they keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

JLesterMcJLesterMcover 1 year ago

Very nice--five stars worth. I especially appreciate the substantial time taken to ensure no (that I noticed) misspellings, misused homophones or other simple errors that substantially detract from the reader's appreciation of the story.

A very good job--keep up the good work.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

It was a nice, well-written story... thank you

P.S. I agree with JLesterMc about the grammar and spelling, I didn't notice anything untoward... very unusual, but well appreciated!

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

W.E.B. Griffin would be proud of author’s attention to detail, TOEs, unit organization all well done.

tomasnytomasnyover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Well organized, great detail and love make this a great story.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

A hell of a good story and different from anything I've read here so far, making it double appreciated. My only real problem with it is that no attempt was made to explain how the Captain's family was safely evacuated when North Koreans attacked. However, I do acknowledge that sometimes "need to know" isn't extended unnecessarily. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Wonderful story to read again after a few years. Not bad for a green Lt. Wish I could give the story another five stars, but I'll just enjoy reading it again further down the line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, enjoyed it immensely. Thank you....

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, l absolutely loved it.

Goes into my favourites

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just terrifically well written and plotted! Bravo (or Brava if appropriate)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I find sometimes this author swings and misses but when thr author hits, he/she hits dead on. Like "Sales Team" this was a bullseye. Huzzah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story to enjoy again and again. 5/5

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 1 year ago

Brilliant and captivating story, well worth reading.

robdh51robdh51about 1 year ago

after several reads this still rates 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve just come across your sight , read four (4) or five (5) of your stories, all great reads five (5) stars each!!! Thanks loved them all!! Yes I know you can’t eat or drinks on giving free stories out but if ya do, will be looking for them again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a phenomenal story even without the erotica elements. Very high quality writing. Character development, plot twists and details. I am really enjoying your stories. I can't get enough. I hope you write more soon!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Thanks, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anybody know where Cat5 is now? Or where the author writes now?

avp92117avp9211712 months ago

Wonderful story.

Can anybody clue me in why Waters losing the sidearm was significant?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Five well-deserved stars for a tale well told. Nice wrap-up.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Until the epilog this was a strong 4* headed to five. Elke's report to HER general took it over the top. Well done romance with some action.

Thanks for sharing your talents!

DP

Campus77Campus7711 months ago

i loved it! 6 stars for a well thought out story. Author must have a military background. Way to many specifics to be pure fiction. A good mix of character development, plot, love and sex. Thanks.

P.S. I also would like to know where Cat5 is hiding.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

10 stars! It was wonderful Dave and Elke got together and her daughter had a daddy. Also, it was wonderful when she told him, he was her, and the childrenx' world, as they were his, too!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now that was one fantastic story loved every bit thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Simply one of the absolute best stories on this site. Hands down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 star, only because I can't give more! So miss your not writing any longer.

G

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Just a great story!!!!!!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Don't remember when last i read this one, it still gets a 5+ rare from me. Yes, my screen name is correct, I'm retired military and spent enough time to say totally possible and believable. Great read!! Thank you

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Great diversity in settings, romance and action, another 5⭐️’s. Wish you were still at it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this a great Romance or is it a brief version of an historical spy novel?

you can answer after you enjoy a great read!!!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A passerby born in SKorea here. FTF, great story. Impressive and spicy. Joyful read.

What I’d like to say here is, historians widely believe that the US military intelligence overall failed to catch incoming clouds of invasion.

One more, there was a SKorean unit used 105mm M3 direct-fired against a T-34. Sadly the unit couldn’t survive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! It wasn't long after Dave met Elke, they were a couple, and when he met Sophie, he had a little girl, especially when she called him daddy...

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

The similar situation happened on Pearl Harbor. Information not recognized. I don’t usually enjoy army stories, but this one takes the cake. If any character is outstanding it is Elke. There is no way you could not fall in love with her.. she was adorable. You added something I don’t see very often an epilogue. And what an epilogue it was. The Captain made General. And it seems they are still a loving couple and had another girl after the twins. A rather rambunctious girl, who doesn’t take no shit. The very last line seals the deal by coming back full circle.

Cat5 I salute you.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Excellent story, my 2nd reading. Just wondered what form of contraception was used in the 1950's so Elke didn't get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Have read many, many stories here and this is among the very best. To echo the words from another recent comment: wish you were still writing and sharing your wonderful talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous