Ian Samples Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

The pressure there was foreign to him and as it increased, it began to hurt. The discomfort increased even more as Carlos forced his hard shaft into Ian's virgin hole. In fact, as Ian felt Carlos' thick, dark manhood pushing into him, pushing through the tight anal sphincter muscles, the pain became almost excruciating. But Ian clenched his teeth hard at the pain.

Carlos could see the pain in Ian's face and held his cock still. "Are you okay, Ian?" Carlos asked. Ian simply nodded as he stared at the man who was in the process of taking his male cherry. "Once I am through the anal sphincter, it won't hurt as much." And then with a sudden push, Carlos's cock had slide all the way through Ian's sphincter and beyond. Ian gasped audibly and took in a deep breath at the moment of his deflowering. Carlos' shaft felt huge to Ian, and it felt so hard in him. He felt a mixture of hatred and gratitude toward Carlos. He hated that this man was violating him to the very core of his being, and yet he was thankful that Carlos would not send the pictures he had to everyone Ian knew.

In only moments, Carlos' dark club had invaded Ian's most private of all places and had pushed fully seven inches up his ass. Carlos maneuvered his cock so that it pushed against Ian's prostate, and an odd feeling overcame Ian. The feeling of Carlos' shaft pressed against his prostate stimulated Ian's cock in a way he had never before experienced. He felt himself becoming aroused, almost against his will. But he couldn't deny that the pleasure that he was feeling as a result of the dark Latino cock rammed up his ass. Carlos noted the fact that Ian's beautiful cock was responding to his own hitting the prostate of his young lover.

Reaching down to the lube, Carlos flipped it open and gave a generous squirt into his palm. Then, he closed the bottle and dropped it on the bed once again. With his cock still pressed against Ian's prostate, Carlos began to move it just slightly back and forth so as to stimulate the prostate even more. Ian was amazed at how good that movement felt and he noticed his cock was starting to swell and become erect. Carlos looked at Ian and smiled. "Surprised that it feels good, aren't you? He asked.

Then he took Ian's swelling shaft and massaged it with the lube in his hand. This added stimulation blended nicely with the pressure Carlos was putting on his prostate. And, Ian found that he had a full blown hard on at the hands of the man who had just taken his virginity from him. Ian's cock was fully nine thick inches and Carlos loved running his hands up and down the beautiful shaft, watching the thick mushroom grow and grow with each upward movement he made with his hand. As he was jerking Ian, Carlos began pulling his shaft almost all the way out of his white lover, loving the contrast of his dark Latino cock and Ian's lily white ass. When he was just about out of his ass, Carlos would thrust in again, being certain to push his cock upward in the direction of Ian's prostate.

For his part, Ian felt the initial pain of Carlos' entry into his ass subside, yet the granite hard shaft felt strangely uncomfortable in him. But Ian also felt intense pleasure each time the dark and throbbing invader hit his prostate. Ian felt as though he was heading toward cumming involuntarily as Carlos fucked him and stroked his now rock hard penis.

Ian's ass was incredibly tight for Carlos, and the pleasure he was experiencing as he fucked this handsome young stud was amazing. Carlos was now pounding in and out of Ian with remarkable speed. All the while, he was jerking Ian's hard shaft with its huge pink mushroom as he watched waves of pleasure wash across his lover's face. It was clear that Ian was headed toward a huge orgasm at Carlos' hands. This made Carlos all the harder and more enthusiastic as he fucked his new lover.

"Looks like you're liking your first fuck, my friend." Carlos said with a smile and without missing a stroke as he pumped in and pulled out of Ian whose hands were clenching the sheet tightly, and whose eyes were now tightly closed as the look on his face was that of a young man about to have a huge orgasm that he really did not want to have with a guy, but over which he realized he had no control. Then it happened. As Carlos felt his own cock swelling with its climax, Ian's cock shot his love juices ten to twelve inches in the air, hitting Carlos' chin, then his chest. Ian could not help gasping aloud and moaning with pleasure as he came.

Carlos was so excited that he had done this to Ian that he let his own orgasm go, sending shivers of pleasure throughout his body. When he felt the last of his spunk shoot into his condom buried in Ian's love chute, Carlos pulled his incredibly hard shaft out of his lover and removed the condom, holding it between him and Ian.

"This is yours Ian, you brought this out of me, now I want you to drink it. I know that I am the first guy you have ever had sex with, and I want you to taste and swallow my cum. Without waiting for a reaction from a still excited Ian, he handed his young lover the condom. Ian looked at it for a moment, and closed his eyes, lifted up the condom and drank its contents. He fought off the urge to puke it up on the dark pervert straddling his naked body, but he knew he had better not do anything to irritate Carlos.

Ian's cock was still hard, as was Carlos'. Carlos now lay atop Ian once again, and this time kissed him full on the lips. His tongue parted Ian's lips, and he kissed the boy passionately. Ian's mind was racing. He was totally confused. Did what just happened when he got fucked mean that he was gay? Did it mean that guys could excite him, that he could actually get off having sex with men? It had just happened, hadn't it? He had just been fucked, and got aroused and then had a huge orgasm, and he was still hard. He had no idea about what was happening to him.

Carlos now lay next to Ian and cuddled with him. Ian reluctantly put his arms around his gay lover, not wanting to offend him and have him change his mind about sending the pictures.

"How was that for you, Ian? It seemed like you had a huge orgasm, which made me feel good about it. In fact, I am still wearing some of your jizz on my chest. It was awesome for me when you shot. I know it hurt a lot at first, but it had to feel good as I began to fuck you, otherwise you would not have cum the way you did."

Ian looked at Carlos and hated him. He hated him because of what had just happened. He hated him because of the pictures. He hated him because he knew he was now Carlos' bitch whenever he wanted him to be because of the pictures. But most of all, he hated this aging Latino because somehow he had fucked him, aroused him, and finally caused him to have a huge orgasm. And it sounded like this did not always happen with other men, so what did this mean about Ian?

"I'm not sure how it was. I know I came, and that felt okay. But, the fucking part hurt a lot, and I had no choice, and I still don't. So, I don't really know what to say. Except, I just want to make sure you won't send those pictures, right?

"Ian, I gave you my word. I won't send them. And I know that Doug Sommers won't either, not to your parents anyway. He does not want to hurt them. And, he thinks I sent your pics with the boys from last night to your friends. He won't know if I did or did not. So, as long as you help me out like you just did, you don't have to worry about the pics. Now, kiss me like you are kissing some girl you've wanted for months and finally have.

Inwardly disgusted, Ian moved toward Carlos, closed his eyes and did a remarkably good job of faking a passionate kiss. Carlos loved it and while Ian was kissing him, he squeezed Ian's now softened cock, and was surprised to feel it start to swell as they kissed. For Carlos, this was a good sign, a very good sign.

Before giving his new bitch a ride back to his dorm, Carlos played with Ian's body for another hour or so, sucking him, fucking him, and kissing him over every inch of his chiseled body. "Ian, don't forget to go to the gym every day. I want you to stay just the way your are. I'll call you in a couple of days to see how you're doing." And with that said, Carlos dropped Ian near his dorm and watched his lover walk toward the building. Carlos hoped his relationship with Ian would be a long and profitable one.

To be continued..........

Ian's Samples Forbidden Fruit, Ch. 05 Marie's Life Changes Forever..............

Jamaal was thrilled with his latest acquisition. He had never bought a woman as attractive as Marie. And, as he viewed her naked body with her beautiful face and perfectly formed breasts, tiny waist, and beautifully shaped ass, he felt his member swelling. He knew that she was in her early forties, but to look at her sleeping naked in front of him, she could easily have passed for someone in her mid twenties he thought. Her youthful appearance along with her natural beauty would make her a tremendous money maker for Jamaal. In fact, he thought he might even be able to sell her to a wealthy foreigner as a sex slave. So, Jamaal knew that he would have to make sure that she was well cared for, ate well, made to exercise. He knew how to do it.

Once Marie had awakened after her first night in her new home, Jamaal explained to a drug dazed woman, who pulled up sheets to hide her nakedness, the facts of life as they now existed for her. He let her know that if she did not cooperate with him, he would make her a raging heroin addict, something that he had already started to prepare her for if she failed to obey him. He told her that she would have to do everything he asked of her, and said that if she did, she would be treated well. He said that if she did not, he would make her wish she had. As Jamaal spoke to Marie, he let her know that the warm and comfy feeling she was experiencing was the result of her injections during the night, and that she would experience a mild withdrawal soon if she did not have another dose of heroin administered.

He also recounted for her exactly how her husband had found out about her affair with her boy toy next door, and how no matter what she did, it would look as though she had drug addiction issues, and no one would believe her over her husband. Marie's head was spinning, and terror gripped her stomach. She could not eat, and she desperately wanted to go home to her family. But, the sickening knot in her stomach told her that when her husband had found out about the affair, all of her previous life had ended, and was gone forever. Later, after he had left, Jamaal had sent Jesse, one of his women, in to help Marie with her transition.

She brought Marie clothing, and food. She told Marie of how she herself had been picked from the streets by Jamaal's men, and how she had been turned into a heavy user of heroin and cocaine. She urged Marie to do whatever Jamaal told her from the very beginning, or she would never be able to break the heroin addiction that he would visit on her. Jesse explained to Marie that if she did not cooperate, they would inject her with heroin around the clock for eight to ten days, and that that would be all it would take to hopelessly addict her, making her beg Jamaal for more of the drug. Then she would see that she would do awful things for her new master, just to get her injection.

Her story terrified Marie, because Marie could see that what this woman was saying was true. Jesse was heavily made up, and she was wearing clothing that made her look like a prostitute, which Marie realized was what she was.

"Marie, you are very pretty. Jamaal will want to use you today, I can tell because I saw how he looked at you. First, he will want you for himself. And you will have to really pretend that you love having sex with him. Trust me, Marie. You must do it for your own good. After he has used you for a day or two, made you his own, he will schedule you to be used by his best customers. You must make them feel the same way, like you love having sex with them. I think you will like Jamaal. He is strong and good looking. And, he knows how to satisfy a woman. Even though you may hate him for what he has done to you, you will come to love sex with him, because he is so good at it. And Marie, I can tell by the way he looked at you as you slept, he will make certain that by the time he leaves your bed, you will not want him to go."

Jesse went on, "But Marie, don't even think of resisting him. It will infuriate him and he will rage at you, and hurt you. And the other men he schedules you with, most will be gross, all will have money. Treat them well, for your own good. Now, I will get you something to eat, please eat, you will need your strength. I think he wants to take you for himself tonight."

Marie's mind was reeling. Although the after effects of the heroin were still working to calm her, she felt definite twinges of terror, of anxiety over what had happened. And, she knew that she was powerless to resist at this point. She would keep her guard up, not let anyone know what she was thinking, but would always be looking for a way to escape her new "life".

Jesse brought Marie coffee and bagels and muffins. She drank two cups of coffee and ate some of the food. Then she was shown where she could shower and she freshened up, dressing in the new clothes that Jesse had brought in for her. She was wearing an off white sweater with no bra underneath and a very short navy blue skirt, which she thought was more appropriate for a girl in college who wanted to get the attention of the guys. For shoes, Jesse had brought her two and a half inch spiked heel leather shoes. Marie did up her hair the way she always did with it falling just at her shoulders. She applied make up, and waited, hoped that somehow someone would tell her that this was a huge practical joke visited upon her, and she could go home.

A little after noon, Jamaal came into Marie's room, and she was now starting to feel what the difference of not having the heroin meant to her. She could feel that she was just a little jittery, much more anxious and nervous, on the verge of tears. She was at once deeply depressed, and deeply terrified.

Marie realized now that Jamaal was a big man. He was easily six foot three, and he probably weighed a trim one hundred ninety pounds of hard muscle. He looked as though he spent all of his time at the gym. Jamaal's skin was medium brown and his facial features were very pleasant to look at. Marie knew that his good looks had probably always made it easy for him to attract women, even very good looking women from any race.

But what made Jamaal so physically attractive Marie decided was the fact that there did not appear to be an ounce of fat on his frame. Rather, his body was ripped with beautiful brown muscle. He was wearing a white athletic shire that showcased his upper body beautifully. It hung loosely over tight denim jeans that held in what appeared to be a firm ass and clung around what had to be a massive package in the front. Jamaal's teeth were perfectly white and straight.

Marie thought he could have been a model. And yet, she knew he was evil. She knew that what he did as a pimp, as one who trafficked human beings made him the lowest form of criminal. And then a wave of sadness washed over her, because she knew that what she had done to her husband was among the worst things a wife could do to a husband. And she felt that she was little better than Jamaal.

Marie was seated in a chair by the window, as she watched Jamaal enter her room, she knew what he was there for. He was earlier that Jesse had suggested. But Marie knew that this handsome and evil black man in front of her would soon be pleasuring himself at the expense of her body.

"How's it goin, Marie? Feeling okay? Jesse told me she got you to eat a little. She said she explained a little about the way things work around here." Then, he smiled at Marie. She was so taken by how handsome a man he was that she almost found herself forgetting about what he did to people, how he used them.

Reaching out his hand and placing his forefinger under Marie's chin, he lifted her head up slightly so that she was looking directly into his eyes. "Marie, I know you think that you won't like what's about to happen. Believe me, my pretty little white wife gone astray, when we are done here this afternoon, you will wonder what you ever saw in your little college boy toy. In fact, Marie, I think you will want an encore or two once I teach you some things that most white women never get to learn." Jamaal kept smiling as he spoke, and stared into Marie's beautiful blue eyes. He squatted down in front of where she was sitting, and she felt a shiver go through her body. It was a strange shiver for her because for a moment, she realized again how handsome he was, and she almost felt herself wanting him. But, she knew that was awful.

For her part, Marie was terrified. She was afraid what would happen to her if Jamaal got angry. She didn't want any of the awful things Jesse had described to happen, and yet she felt so absolutely cheap, so used, knowing what was about to be her life in the short term.

"I see that the clothes I bought you fit perfectly. Your breasts fill out that sweater nicely, and the skirt is just what I wanted it to be. It almost shows your ass cheeks, but not quite. And Marie, do you have any idea how beautiful your legs are. Those spike heels make your calf muscles work nicely. I'm sure that you'll be getting a lot of nice things if all goes well over the next few weeks." Jamaal noticed how quiet, almost terrified Marie was. He knew that Jesse had probably painted a horrible picture of her new life for her including the threat of drug addition. And while Jamaal had used that route once or twice over the years, usually he did not have to.

"I suppose Jesse told you that if you did not cooperate with us, that we would hook you on heroin." Jamaal said matter of factly to Marie, and she nodded in agreement that Jesse had indeed said that.

"Well, actually Marie we won't have to do that to you. You see, I have these pictures that I want you to look at. You might call them my insurance policy on you. You see, if you don't behave yourself, I will email these to friends and family, specifically your son and daughter, and something tells me that you would never want me to do that. So, take a look, I just printed them from my computer." He pulled an envelope from the back of his jeans and handed it to Marie.

As Marie looked through the photos, tears filled her eyes, and she began sobbing. Jamaal had the same pictures that Doug Sommers' PI had given to Carlos. They showed Marie and Ian in all positions of love making, something no mother would ever want her kids to see. Marie knew then that she had done this to herself. She knew she would do whatever Jamaal wanted of her. She put the pictures on the lamp table next to her and held her head in her hands and sobbed.

Marie felt Jamaal's large hand stroking her head and then her back. "Marie, I didn't show those to you to upset you, I just wanted you to know that while I will treat you really well, we just need some assurance that you will also do what we need you to do."

"Come here, let me help you feel better. I meant what I said before; after this afternoon, you will feel much better about things." Jamaal slid his hands into Marie's armpits and lifted her to her feet. Almost naturally she lay her sobbing head on his chest, feeling immediately the hard pec muscles that showed so nicely under his athletic shirt. Jamaal wrapped his arms around Marie, and as she continued to sob, she encircled his tightly defined torso with her own arms. As Jamaal held Marie in his arms, she could feel his strength.

He stroked her head, her back and tried to make her feel better. Then, he used his forefinger again to raise her chin so she was looking up at his face. He lowered his face to hers, took in her natural beauty for several moments, then kissed her softly with his beautifully shaped, smooth, brown lips. At first, Marie did not respond to Jamaal, but he kept kissing her, holding her tightly, while probing her mouth with his tongue. It took more than a minute, but finally Marie felt excitement stirring in her loins because of what this incredibly hot black man was doing to her.

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers