Ian Samples Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
942 Followers

Just as she had placed her head on his chest and cried almost naturally, now she was surprised at herself as she felt her arms to tighten around her would be black lover, and return his kiss. Softly at first, Marie's lips and tongue began to respond to Jamaal's lips and tongue as they explored her mouth. She had never been kissed like this before. He just kept kissing, tonguing, and holding her tightly. She felt her body's response first in her loins as she grew excited, and then in her nipples as she felt them becoming sensitive to the feel of Jamaal's hard black body pressing against her soft upper body. Jamaal had been kissing Marie for at least five minutes without stop, and she thought he had to be bringing that to an end soon, but he kept doing it, like he could not get enough of her.

As she continued, Marie felt the passion of her kissing increasing, almost as if she had no control over it. She found the prolonged kiss to be very, very pleasurable and she found sexual desire filling her abdomen as she kept on kissing and kissing as Jamaal was kissing her. His hands had slipped from the small of her back to her buttocks, and she felt his large black hands pulling her ass into his body. At first the pressure of his hands was subtle, but as the minutes wore on, Marie felt herself being pulled hard into Jamaal's midsection, and she knew for certain that she could feel what had to be his engorged penis pressing hard into her.

As the minutes wore on, Marie found that her hands had a mind of their own and were exploring Jamaal's back muscles through the thin fabric of his athletic shirt. She ran her hands up and down his back, and everywhere she felt hard curves of thoroughly developed muscle. At one point, Marie was not sure when, she slid both of her hands up and under his shirt and then felt a thrill wash through her mid section and her breasts and especially her tingling vagina as she felt this handsome black man's flesh for the first time. Marie's mind drifted back to what Jesse had told her earlier, about how good Jamaal was at making love with women. Now she realized that it was not just talk.

Marie figured at this point that Jamaal had started to kiss her fully fifteen minutes earlier, and that same kiss had not been broken or interrupted at all. In fact, what had happened during that time was that Marie had found that she had become so excited by this erotic kissing that she wanted more than anything to keep it up. At this point, she felt her pussy on fire with desire for Jamaal's manhood. Her love juices had drenched her cunt ten minutes earlier. Where this came from, she had no clue. But at this point she realized that Jamaal had made her so incredibly horny that she would gladly have stripped off all of her clothes and let him fuck her right then and there.

Feeling Jamaal's skin had brought Marie's horniness to a new level that was almost out of control. Now that she was feeling the beautifully defined muscles in his back, their smooth firmness, the way they curved into the V at his waist, she found herself wanting in the worst way to slip her hands down Jamaal's pants as she continued to kiss him. She wanted to feel his beautifully shaped ass, to squeeze it, and maybe then to reach down and feel the muscular tops of his upper legs. But Jamaal beat her to it. He let his hands slide down the skimpy skirt that she was wearing, and he placed his massive black hands directly on her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her even harder into his throbbing manhood, all the while still kissing, still tonguing her beautiful lips and mouth.

For Jamaal, Marie was different from any other white woman he had "recruited" for his business in the past. She was educated, she was polished, and she was beautiful. She was not hard looking like all of the women he dealt with previously. Marie was very beautiful, she kept her hair nicely, she used just the right amount of make up. And, she had kept her body in perfect shape, especially for a woman of her age. Jamaal loved her soft feel; he loved her shapeliness; he loved the halting touch of her hands on his body. She wasn't a tramp who wasn't afraid to go right for his cock and balls. Jamaal knew that Marie wanted him already. He could tell by the way she was gliding her hands up and down his back. He could tell because she had been so bold as to slip her hands under his athletic shirt, so she could touch his body directly. But she was waiting, almost for an invitation, for permission, to get fully intimate with his most private of parts.

Jamaal would issue that invitation in time, after he had teased her with his lips and tongue and his fingers. Yes, he would bring Marie to several climaxes before he would even let her see his thick black manhood with its very thick pinkish mushroom head. For the moment, he was loving the feel of squeezing her naked ass cheeks and pulling her soft body into his own jacked body. He could sense that she was starting to melt.

Jamaal's very large black hands were at once squeezing Marie's ass cheeks while pulling her body into his. The feel of his hard body was not unlike feeling Ian's ripped teenage body, except Jamaal was much more ripped than Ian had been. Clearly, Jamaal's genes were the reason for his overall larger frame, and his work in the gym was the reason for the toning and definition.

Jamaal did not look like a body builder, rather he was slender and incredibly well defined and hard. That magnificent black body combined with a great looking face and beautiful white teeth made him just remarkably handsome. Marie knew that he could do anything he wanted to her, essentially she was his prisoner. But, what she found so strange was that now that he was kissing her and holding her naked ass with his hands, she felt so incredibly attracted to him. She could feel herself gushing as she held him and felt his hard and beautiful body with her hands. And she surprised herself as she realized that she was actually thrilled that he seemed so turned on by her.

Jamaal moved Marie to the edge of the bed and broke their kiss. Looking her directly in her beautiful blue eyes, Jamaal used both hands to lift Marie's sweater over her head, revealing her braless naked breasts. They were beautiful, just the right fullness and no perceptible sag to them. Just as quickly, Jamaal undid the half zipper on her skirt and dropped it to the floor, leaving Marie totally naked, save her spiked heels. Marie looked her black lover up and down and felt waves of lust wash over her loins and through her breasts. Indeed he was the perfect male specimen, and from the size of the bulge that was showing, he had to be at least as large as her teen lover had been. Marie had loved Ian's cock from the beginning, but seeing the ripped Jamaal in front of her, she imagined that his thick black shaft would give Ian's a run for the money.

Marie was disappointed when Jamaal failed to remove his own clothing and let her eyes take in his naked brown body with its muscles and definition. She wanted to feel him naked against her in the worst way. Rather, he gently caused her to lie naked on her back as he spread her legs, revealing the pink lips of the pussy that Jamaal was about to make love to with his lips and tongue.

Placing his hands on the sheet on either side of a beautifully naked Marie, Jamaal leaned over and kissed her neck as an excited Marie placed her hands on the back of his head, feeling his shaved skull. She had never had any intention of resisting Jamaal's advances after what Jesse had said, but now Marie actually was lusting for this chiseled black man to make love to her. She wanted to feel his naked body on hers and she wanted to taste his black cock, to pleasure it with her mouth and her deep in her vagina. She tried to pull his head to her own to kiss him on the mouth again, but he had other ideas. Marie gasped audibly as Jamaal gently licked her erect right nipple, and then the left. She gasped even more loudly as he then sucked each nipple and traced down the center of her torso with his tongue to her naval.

And then it happened for Marie, Jamaal looked at her beautiful face and could see how badly she wanted him, but he was going to make her wait for the main course. Now, placing both large black hands on her wonderfully firm and excited breasts, Jamaal squeezed his white beauty's tits and listened as she yelped slightly. And then, he used his long tongue to lick and caress her labia and then to invade her pussy. Marie's body was twitching with pleasure as Jamaal continued licking, sucking, and tongue fucking her cunt. She was using her hands to pull his head into her, or to run them across his thickly muscled shoulders, or to rub from his shoulders across his biceps and forearms back to her breasts which he was still squeezing as he ate her out.

Jamaal's ministrations to her vagina, and the passion with which he was touching and pleasuring her, reminded her of how horny Ian was whenever they would get together. As Jamaal continued, he could feel Marie's breathing increase, and he noted the sensitivity level of her vagina. He knew she would have her first orgasm in the next minute or less. He loved the hands of this woman on his body. He loved how noisy she was as he made love to her. He loved the way she seemed to be trying to feel every part of his body that she could reach. Clearly, she liked what she felt, and Jamaal smiled to himself as she continued to twitch.

It was so sudden that it took Jamaal by surprise. Marie let out a loud gasp and her body absolutely shook with the depth of her orgasm. Her fingers dug into Jamaal's biceps and he tightened his grasp on her breasts as she was in the throes of her first orgasm at the hands of her new black lover. She shook and twitched and moaned very loudly as he continued to lick and suck. Marie tried to push his head away because the intensity of her orgasm continued on and on. But he would have no part in moving away. Rather, he continued to tongue her until she seemed to be having second and larger climax only moments after the first. This time, Jamaal felt his lover squirt her love juices on her face, and he realized that she had reached her ultimate climax at his hands. He had Marie's creamy glaze all over his face.

"Come up here Jamaal. I want you in me. Please Jamaal!", Marie implored. But, Jamaal only smiled back at her and shook his head. "Not done down here", he continued. "All in good time, babe." Marie leaned forward to try to kiss him, and did not see his right hand leave her left breast and make its move. Her vagina was so horned up Marie did not think anything could make it more so. But, then Jamaal used his very long index and middle fingers and plunged them deep into Marie's love chute. It was like a jolt of pleasure had just shot through her, and Marie's body twitched uncontrollably as Jamaal's fingers fucked her cunt and massaged her swollen labia. She gasped, moaned, and her fingers again dug into her lover as he pleasured her in ways she had never had before. Marie had effectively had three orgasms in a five minute period, and she desperately wanted to feel her black lover's manhood in her to satisfy the incredible lust that had built up in her.

Jamaal now stood at the side of the bed as Marie clutched her cunt and rubbed it with one hand while holding her left breast with the other. He smiled at the beauty before him and was pleased that he had brought her so far so quickly. His cock was trying to break out of his jeans, and Jamaal was about to give it its freedom. Marie watched as he lifted his athletic shirt off his torso, revealing magnificently defined abs and pecs. Marie felt a new wave of physical desire wash over her loins for the incredible stud before her. And now, she watched as he unbuttoned his jeans and removed them. He wore no underwear beneath, and so his jet black cock leaped out of its confines as soon as the Jamaal let the jeans drop to the floor.

Jamaal's cock was much darker than his body. Marie noted that immediately. She had never, ever had sex with a black man, and at this moment, as she took in the brown Adonis before her, she felt her pussy twitching with huge desire. Jamaal's cock looked to be about the same length as Ian's, about nine inches. But Jamaal's cock had a really large mushroom head to it, even larger than Ian's. And, the shaft was veiny and thick, just like Ian's.

Marie sat up, reaching for his black shaft. He let her grasp him and take the head of his cock into her mouth. She wrapped one hand around back of Jamaal and held his ass cheek while using her other hand to hold his cock. She noted the contrast of her skin and his, and it made her feel like she was breaking a taboo she never thought she would. For several minutes Marie bobbed her head back and forth on Jamaal's incredibly stiff shaft. He rested his hands on her head and allowed her to suck his cock, enjoying the almost frenzied pace of her sucking. He fully intended to shoot his load on her face that night, but his first load was going right into her baby maker. And what a climax it would be for both of them.

After several more minutes, Jamaal felt a climax beginning to build and so he pulled his cock out of its adorer's mouth. Marie looked up, still holding his cock in her hand. Jamaal leaned his muscular body down and kissed Marie tenderly. Then he nudged her slightly so that she lay back on the bed as Jamaal reached down and slipped his hand into the right pocked of his jeans. He fumbled for a moment and when he removed his hand, his index and middle finger seemed to have a white powder on them.

Getting onto the bed, Jamaal lay on his side, using his arm and hand to prop up his head as he gazed at Marie. Then he moved the fingers with the traces of powder to her vagina and began to massage her labia, the inner ring of her vagina, and then he pushed his fingers as far into Marie's pleasure chute as they would go. Instantly, Marie sensed the tingling, the warmth. The tingling seemed to intensify and Marie didn't quite know what Jamaal had done, but now her pussy was tingling very noticeably and the warmth was spreading throughout her loins and into her body. She wanted in the very worst way for Jamaal to take her immediately.

Her cunt yearned for his black shaft. His fingers were stimulating her into another climax, and she could feel it building quickly. The sensation of the warmth and tingling were driving her crazy, and she wanted his cock, not his fingers, in her. But, his fingers were set deep in her pussy and the stimulation they provided was definitely having a huge effect on her, as her body began to spasm with the impending orgasm that was about to envelop her loins.

Removing his fingers from Marie's pussy, Jamaal rubbed the residue of her juices on his hardened shaft. He immediately felt his cock tingle at the touch of his fingers that he had dabbed in coke inside his pocket. It was something he had done before, and the effect it had on sex was incredible. Now his shiny black shaft swelled even more, hardened incredibly in anticipation of taking this beautiful white wife and mother.

Finally, Jamaal mounted Marie's body, his frame much larger than hers. He used his elbows to prop himself up. He gazed down at the forty something year old mother who looked like she was still in his twenties, as her hands traveled up and down his torso, touching him, feeling him. He positioned his throbbing black mallet at the drenched entrance to Marie's vagina and he ever so gently eased his massive shaft into his only too willing white lover.

She was truly drenched and so delightfully tight. The walls of her pussy pulsed around his black shaft as it inched its way deep into her baby maker, stretching her vagina as it went. Before Jamaal's cock was even half way into his white lover, he felt her spasms and heard her loud moans and then cries of pleasure. He smiled to himself knowing that Marie, like so many before her was completely his now.

But, for Jamaal Marie was different than any white girl or mother he had taken in the past. She was naturally beautiful. She was not a street tramp or even a slutty housewife. She had simply made a mistake and ruined her life. And her loss was definitely Jamaal's gain, and he hoped to convince her that her new life was actually going to be better than the one she had just been ripped from.

Jamaal knew from many years of experience that his ripped body and thick cock were a combination that women could not resist. His body was the bait that drew so many glances, smiles, and touches. But for those women who got to actually sample his love wand, they were the ones who were hooked, addicted. They would do anything for him, always hoping to get a couple of hours in bed with their black Adonis.

For her part, the coke had so charged Marie's vagina that the instant it welcomed Jamaal's cock, the feeling was incredible. She felt immense pressure and pleasure as Jamaal's shaft stretched her tight vagina around the thick girth of the pulsing black club. While his finger fucking brought her close to climax, his massive cock instantly pushed her over the edge, and her body spasmed out of control, even before he had pushed in all the way. Marie was writing on the bed beneath her chiseled black lover. Her body was twitching and jerking in pleasure, and yet she felt Jamaal's strength holding her tightly. He had not climaxed, and he was still sliding deeper and deeper into her pleasure chute. The feel of his hard body, his massive cock, his continual kissing of her, all charged her beyond anything she had experienced before. She thought to herself that sex with Ian had been incredible after so many years of boredom in her bed with Doug. But sex with Jamaal was beyond even Ian.

Marie gasped loudly as Jamaal's cock head pressed hard into her cervix. He knew that he hard arrived there, and he deliberately pressed hard, lodging the rock hard end of his shaft into her cervix. He held there for two to three minutes and focused on kissing Marie's wonderful lips, massaging her breasts, and letting her orgasm settle and wane.

As he felt his white lover's breathing steady somewhat, Jamaal knew it was time. His cock had stretched her hard cervix and actually pushed through its hard ring. Now, he pulled the thick, veiny, black shaft out, almost all the way. Marie drew a deep breath at this movement which sent more wild tingling and pleasure through her loins. Jamaal positioned himself on his elbows and began fucking Marie with slow in and out strokes. He gazed into her blue eyes without speaking, reading the pleasure on her face.

Marie slid her soft white hands onto Jamaal's firm brown ass cheeks, pulling him into her as hard as she could. He smiled down at her, knowing that his cock was working its magic on her. "Not to worry, Marie, you will be getting all you want of this cock over the next few hours," he thought to himself.

Almost imperceptibly, Jamaal's long strokes in and out of his lover increased in speed, and he noted that Marie was now closing her eyes, and her breathing was increasing. He smiled as he felt her twitch and spasm, knowing that yet another orgasm was building. Jamaal could hold off his climax for a long time, and women loved cumming and feeling his black shaft remain granite hard and continue to pump them.

Now, Jamaal was thrusting in and out, slamming hard into Marie's cervix. She gasped each time in a mix of pain and pleasure. Jamaal knew she would remember the fucking as an experience of both sharp pain mingled with intense pleasure that she would repeat whenever she had the opportunity.

Marie's orgasm had overtaken her and she was quivering and twitching as her lover continued to pummel her vagina. The cocaine created tingling, warmth, a rush. Jamaal's cock enhanced all of that. She did her best to squeeze his cock with her tight pussy, wanting desperately to make this as good as she could for Jamaal.

ktsema
ktsema
942 Followers