Ice and a Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi felt a presence near her, perhaps it was Sally’s increased breathing or just the heat of her body but she opened her eyes expecting someone to be there… hoping it was Chris. She saw Sally staring at her as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy and quickly tried covering herself with a washcloth. Sally said nothing but just reached into the water and took the washcloth from her and began to gently rub Mandi’s pussy lips. Mandi put her hand out to stop Sally but something deep down inside grew and she held onto Sally’s hand guiding it up and down her pussy. “I’ve never had… I’ve never… been with a wo… uhhh!” She closed her eyes again and relaxed back into the warmth of the large tub.

Sally continued to gently wash Mandi’s pussy with one hand as her other began squeezing the soft mounds of her breasts that rose in and out of the water with each labored breath Mandi took. She could feel the heat being generated from Mandi’s pussy and was amazed by the look of utter uncontrollable passion on her face. She could feel her own juices flowing down from her pussy to the crack of her ass. She stood and quickly removed her robe and slippers and stepped into the tub with Mandi. She sank next to Mandi returning her hand to Mandi’s pussy and her mouth found Mandi’s nipple and began to suck.

Mandi marveled at the site of Sally naked. Mandi was shocked the site of Sally’s tits almost brought her to orgasm. She looked down and briefly wondered what had come over her these past few hours. She had been made love to by a young perfect stranger on a smelly mattress in an empty freezing house and now she was being brought to even more obscene bliss by this vixen that she had known for years but never had known at all. Mandi looked down at the sight of this pixie so masterfully sucking her tit, she reached down and grasped her own tit and held it up out of the water for Sally to suck. Sally obliged by sucking as much of Mandi’s tit as she could into her mouth and her fingers began to explore her vagina searching for her g-spot. Mandi easily reached around Sally to try and cup one of her massive tits. She found Sally’s hard nipple and twirled it between her finger and thumb causing Sally to groan loudly into Mandi’s own nipple. The moaning and expert fingering sent Mandi over the edge. “Ohhh, I’m cumming!!! UHHH!!!” Water splashed over the side of the tub and onto the floor as Mandi’s body shook violently from the orgasm.

Sally trapped Mandi’s left leg between her own and ground her pussy into her hip as she continued to suckle Mandi’s nipple. Her thigh pinning her own hand deep into Mandi’s pussy. Sally ground her clit faster and faster against Mandi bringing herself to orgasm. Mandi was coming again and moaning loudly as Sally too began to experience an internal quaking as her body flooded her every nerve ending with pleasurable tingling.

They both lay in the tub caressing each other’s large breasts and panting for breath. Their bodies made the slow decent back to normalcy and they kissed soft little kisses and sipped wine. “HEY!” Mandi exclaimed, “What happened to Chris?”

“I gave him a few chores… but he should be done by now. How do you know him? I have never seen him in town before… he’s a doll!”

Mandi laughed, “I met him this afternoon, he’s a customer.”

“So how did you really end up in the ditch? Was he in the car with you?”

“No I wasn’t.” Chris appeared in the doorway the bottle of wine in one hand and his drink in the other. “Pardon my intrusion I thought you two might need more wine. You two make a delectable sight together. I was wondering about that shower you promised me.”

“Sally what Chris told you about how we came to be at that house was the truth. I almost ran over him. He carried me to that house and possibly saved me from freezing to death. He’s my knight in shining armor.”

“Really? I’ve never met a knight before. Do they taste the same as normal men?”

Mandi laughed, “No, much sweeter than any man I have ever tasted… but that’s not many.”

Sally turned over and draped an arm over the side of the tub and looked Chris over, “Mandi, would you mind if I taste him?”

Mandi felt a tingle of jealousy but knew that she could not refuse her rescuer “Help yourself if he’s able, but he probably still tastes like me.”

Sally cocked her head and grinned “Able? Are you able Chris? Do you still taste of Mandi”

Chris was refilling the wine glasses; he coolly looked down at Sally. “You two do realize that I am in the same room don’t you? I thought you offered me a shower?”

“Ha, so I did. Come on big boy follow me.” Sally rose from the warm tub and the cool air made her nipples protrude even farther. Chris held out a hand to help her exit the tub; for the first time he and Mandi both could now see she was totally shaven. Chris grabbed a towel from the rack and began to slowly wrap her in it bringing it together in the front. Sally stood on her tiptoes and pulled him down to where she could reach his cheek and gave him a little kiss. “Come Mandi, I will need your help too.”

Mandi stood and stepped out of the tub glad that she would not be left alone. Chris took her hand and helped her out as he held another towel for Mandi. She too kissed him on the cheek then gave him a wicked smile and followed Sally down the hall.

“I have got to make it out to the country more often” Chris muttered to himself.

Sally pattered down the hall the dogs following closely behind and led them to a larger bathroom with a large glass door enclosed shower. Sally adjusted the water, dropped her towel to the floor and took the towel from a semi-reluctant Mandi. “Lets get this armor off your knight Mandi.”

Mandi looked at Chris as his eyes bounced from one pair of tits to the other. Sally began unbuckling his belt as Mandi watched. Down came his trousers then she started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his hair-covered chest. Sally began rubbing her fingers through the hair on his chest and was able to almost suck on his nipples without lowering her head. Mandi watched as Sally’s attentions bring renewed vigor to Chris’ member. Mandi walked behind Chris and slowly pulled his underwear down to his ankles. She reached around him and took his familiar cock into her soft hands and began to stroke him to full hardness.

Chris looked down at Sally sucking on one of his nipples as she played and twisted the other. He slipped an arm around Mandi and pulled her to his side where she too could watch. Sally stood back and watched as Mandi’s fingers slowly stroked his cock to fullness. Sally took one of Mandi’s tits in both her hands and began to once again suckle her until both her nipples were hard and erect. Sally kissed Mandi and then sank to her knees in front of Chris. She opened her mouth and Mandi guided Chris’ cock into her waiting mouth. She licked the bottom of his cock tasting the mixture of Mandi’s and Chris’ dried cum. She slowly sucked nearly all his length unto her mouth then slowly back his cock out, savoring the mixture of flavors. She then took Chris’ cock in her hand as well as Mandi’s hand and led them both into the now steaming shower.

The shower easily held all three of them and there were two showerheads so everyone could keep wet. Chris slipped an arm around each of their waists and pulled their large tits into him. With Mandi on his left and Sally on his right he would lean down and kiss one then the other then all three would wrap their tongues together as Mandi continued to stroke Chris and Sally gently pulling and twisting Mandi’s tits.

Sally grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and drizzled it all over Chris’ chest, stomach and cock. Both women began to use their large tits to lather Chris up, rubbing their hard nipples and massive mounds all over his chest and stomach and cock. Sally softly soaped Chris’ balls as Mandi stroked his cock. He could feel his loins filling with his seed and so could the girls.

Sally took a firm grip of the base of Chris’ cock and squeezed hard. “Not yet Sir Knight! Not yet!” With that she pulled Mandi to the floor of the spacious shower and laid her down. She grabbed Chris by his cock and pulled him to his knees then lowered herself between Mandi’s legs and began to lick at her pussy. Sally pulled Chris’ soapy cock to her ass and looked around “Fuck me Sir Knight. Please fuck my tight ass with your jousting pole.”

Chris was beyond saying no. He had never been with two women before and certainly he couldn’t imagine two anymore sexy than these, but he wondered how Mandi would feel. He looked at Mandi for some reassurance but her face was filled with a lustful and amazed look. This must be her first time for ménage au trios too. She slowly nodded as Sally began to suck and nibble her clit. He took hold of Sally’s hip with his left hand and guided his cock slowly forward with his right. His cock head, slick with soap, pressed against Sally’s tiny ass then suddenly popped in as she relaxed her sphincter muscle. He slowly pressed further into her a little at a time then would slowly pull back out leaving just the head of his hard cock buried in her tight ass. Then slowly he would press forward again fucking her until his entire length was sheathed in her ass.

Sally moaned loudly on Mandi’s clit with each stroke that Chris gave her. Mandi tasted so sweet but she wanted more of her. She flicked Mandi’s clit with her tongue and inserted two of her dainty fingers as deep as she could push them into her pussy. Mandi began to quiver deep within her belly and as Sally turned her fingers against Mandi’s g-spot Mandi came. Mandi had her fingers clenched in Sally’s hair pressing her face against her convulsing pussy; Sally was rewarded with mouthful after mouthful of Mandi’s sweet juice and began to come herself. The scene of Sally expertly bringing Mandi to orgasm and the incredible feeling of Sally’s clenching ass muscles milking Chris was all it took. He came with a loud guttural animalistic groan as he emptied his sac in Sally’s beautiful ass then collapsed in a heap, all of them still intertwined in a mass of arms and legs.

They remained like that in the floor of the shower. Soaping and cleaning and hugging and kissing and licking each other until the water turned cold. Sally opened the shower door to an audience of dogs that were sitting in a row tilting their heads in bewilderment. They all laughed and as they dried each other off they made their plans for a very early breakfast.

To be continued

12