Ice Cream Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wish is my command Goddess."

It didn't take long for his tired penis to grow hard from her filthy words. Her moans were growing louder from each of his awesome licks to her hot erogenous ear. He whispered all the ways he wanted to penetrate her and pushed a finger into her warm pussy to experiment with her juices. He loved her wetness and had to push his erection into her instantly.

"How are you going to fuck me Ross? Whisper it against my ear again, please?"

"Firstly, I'm going to stroke my hard knob against your river of lubrication."

"And how does that feel?"

"It's so hard not to push it in, but my strength returns and it really teases your crotch."

"I want you inside me. Ross push yourself into me right now? I need you in me?"

Ross had to give in to her orders. He started to penetrate her gently, then harder as she got used to his well endowed erection. He gently pulled at her hair and playfully nuzzled his lips into the nape of her neck to cause a ripple effect to her nerve endings. "Ross you're going to make me cum again," she moaned.

Her body tensed up and she waited for the tender moment of climax. He cradled his body next to hers as she orgasmed with volcanic power and he experienced a little of her pleasure as he felt her body shake. "Thrust me harder Ross! Make me cum again!"

She loved experiencing his best efforts while they fucked.

His orgasm started to build up the second she insisted she wanted a third, greedy orgasm. Her vagina had grown wet, warm and extremely sticky to penetrate and he gave her a final few, hard pumps which caused their double orgasms, forcing his orgasm out with incredible force and she felt his body shake for a few long seconds before he fell on her, sweaty, exhausted but relaxed. The sexy girl that lay underneath him had really knocked the athletic stamina out of him and it was an experience he wouldn't forget overnight. He only wished he had chatted her up at the gym earlier. 

12