Ice Maiden to Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself sitting down on the dance floor beneath the gliterball, "Fuck, that was good," she exclaimed as she came to her senses.

There was a ripple of applause then the catcalls continued...."Oh yeah baby, you coming over to take care of all these cocks?" a group of guys demanded, She put her head down and didn't reply.

"Hell girl get in there,Tony will keep the tally, two fifty each," Jade advised as she came over, "Look like you made a hit doll, how you do that slow spin thing?" Jade asked and she took hold of Saffron's leash and led her to the group of guys she had never seen before.

Jade stepped aside as she got close, and the guys began to paw and grab at Saffron's tits and ass, pushing fingers in her vagina and anus, she pushed hands away, only to be replaced by other hands. They laughed at her and asked."what's wrong, doll, where we come from this is how we treat a bitch."

They held her, surrounded her and bent her down, someone hauled the buttplug out and rammed his cock up her ass then they straightened her up and his buddy shoved his tool deep into her sloppy wet cunt. They sat down on a couch and a third guy straddled her chest and pushed his straining tool into her mouth as Jade came along again, "Hell what's wrong with your hands doll, there's cocks that need a wanking."

Hands crushed her tits, fingers and thumbs squeezed her nipples, cocks filled her mouth cunt and ass and she tried to masturbate two cocks at the same time, something had to give and Saffron screamed in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm wracked her tortured body, she had a moment while the guys changed places but the sensations built again, "Aggghhhh," she wailed, "That's so fucking good!"

She collapsed under a mountain of testosterone fuelled energy and lay helpless for a moment.

Jade was busy fucking Saffron's coworkers Mike and Denzil so Saffron went to the bar, Tony gave her a drink, neat brandy.

"Good girl," Tony grinned, "You gave the boys quite a show and let them have their fun. You did real swell, why did you ring to say you couldn't come?"

"Sorry?" Saffron said in confusion.

"I'll give you a call next time I have a 'Special Party," Tony laughed, "The boss leaves this to me,you want to come back to my place."

She didn't know what to think, "No I just want to sleep." she said "Sorry."

"Mr Branner's mighty impressed," Tony informed her

"Who?" Saffron asked.

"The old guy, he said to come over when you finish." Tony suggested.

Saffron went to the staff room, she needed a shower but had to make do with cold water in a wash basin, she stripped off the corset and dressed in her black dress before collecting her grip from Tony, she tucked her bra in the grip and went to go.

Her friends were still sprawled around drunkenly as Jade frigged Sally and Monica and tried to get Frank and Mike to fuck them.

Saffron was sober enough to realise she was too drunk to drive home.

She walked across to Mr Branner, "Tony said." she said.

"You want a ride home?" he asked.

"Please," she said.

"How did a nice girl like you become a whore?" he asked, "Couldn't get enough I guess?"

"Bills," Saffron explained, "Shall we only I'm too drunk to drive."

"So am I that's why I have a chauffeur," he suggested, "Shall we?" an he took her arm like a real gentleman and escorted her out into the night.

They headed for a black Escalade SUV She grinned like a school girl as she walked to the rear passenger door, opened it and climbed into the seat.

"Good girl," he said, "You sure gave the boys show and let them have their fun humping you, but you're no regular whore, you want to tell me what's going on? or do you want to get naked so Charles can hump you for the ride?"

"Yes, if I must." Saffron agreed and she went to take her dress off."

"I want to hear how you became a whore," Branner said, "I'll take you home, have my card, give me a ring when you want to, where to?"

Saffron smiled a big smile.

"Atta girl, maybe we could do dinner?" he suggested.

"Maple and Twelth," Saffron suggested and the Escalade smoothly crunched across the gravel car park as Charles expertly chauffeured her home.

=======================================

Monday, Saffron remembered everything about Friday, if her coworkers remembered she knew she was finished at work, she had fucked her boss in public in a bar, and she danced naked in front of her coworkers.

"Hey cool party Friday, where you get to?" Denzil asked.

"I got tired, headache, a guy took me home," Saffron explained, "Why, it seemed rather tame."

"Tame, hell, they laid on some whores!" Mike chipped in.

"Whores, what prostitutes, why?" Saffron asked.

"It's a party!" Mike said.

"That's gross," Saffron replied sternly.

"I guess," Denzil agreed, "Fun though, maybe you should have some fun, Ice Maiden."

Saffron smiled, but by Lunch no one had seemed to realise that she was the whore who sucked Frank off.

"Was she pretty this whore?" Saffron asked.

"Sure was," Frank agreed, "She was so black it was unreal, she had some white trash with her but man I want another piece of that black ass."

"I'll remember not to ask you on a date then!" Saffron joked.

"Yeah, save it, I'd get frostbite of the foreskin if I fucked you Ice Maiden." Frank laughed.

And Saffron breathed easily her secret was safe.

Maybe she could do it again sometime?

Maybe not.

12