Ice Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, go slow," he said. Gabriela exhaled shakily and sat on his cock again, whimpering a little as the tip nudged its way inside and she kept going, her pussy hole sucking him in by fractions of an inch. Shayne groaned as he felt her super tight, hot pussy wrap snugly around his dick, and a pulse of excitement made it twitch inside of her. She jerked at that, which made her begin to slide it up and down, very slowly.

"It feels..." She searched for the right word. "Really good."

"Me too," he said, his voice cracking. She slipped down onto him again and they both got into a hypnotizing rhythm of jerking and pumping. Shayne would thrust her from behind, his thighs rubbing against her ass, as her pussy softened and begged for harder and faster force. Shayne gripped onto her ass as he fucked deep inside her, pulling out, and then quickly diving again. Juice pooled between their legs, they lost track of their shallow breaths or where they were. Gabriela latched onto his ass with one hand and held herself up with another, and they lost themselves to the bucking rhythm.

Gabriela couldn't hold the loud moans behind her teeth, which increasingly grew louder. Eventually, she found the words on her lips again.

"Yes!" she wailed. "Fucking yes... Harder...please..." Shayne thrust several more times until the heat boiled in his shaft, the undeniable increase in pulse that signaled the orgasm around the corner.

"I can't..." he breathed. "I'm gonna come..." He tried to focus, to give her enough time to come, too. Gabriela, however, didn't need it.

"I'm right there, so close," she panted. "God I'm gonna come..." She reached between her legs and rubbed at her clit, the tips of her fingers feeling the opening that was getting fucked by Shayne's cock. He groaned as the heavenly heat burst from his balls. He had one last second of logical thinking and he pulled out of her, just in time as he spewed his load onto her. The white streams stuck to her hips, her thighs, his belly. His cock twitched triumphantly and his orgasm faded right as hers started up. He watched magnificently as she fingered herself and made herself come. Gabriela wailed as an orgasm took her, her thighs shaking with energy as a trickle of pussy juice dropped onto him. She moaned delicately, jerking her hips in the remaining waves of orgasm, and then her knees collapsed and she fell into his chest. Both of them were breathing hard. She pushed him to the side and they lay side by side on the bed. Gabriela opened her eyes and gazed at him for a moment before her gentle hands grasped the back of his head and her lips met his mouth and she throttled him in an extremely intimate kiss.

When they broke apart, Gabriela was still panting and she stroked his chest with her hand. Shayne gazed at her face from under his lashes and ran his fingers across her cheek.

"Shayne?" she whispered. Shayne blinked and cleared his throat, not sure if his voice worked after the intense moment they just shared. "I can't...I can't pledge myself to you."

Shayne exhaled steadily and nodded slowly. "I know."

"It's not fair to Sydney."

"I know."

"I mean I would...if it wasn't for her. I still...really care about you," Gabriela muttered, turning her eyes away. Shayne searched for them again and smiled, chuckling once under his breath.

"Gabs...I know. I understand," he said, truly meaning it. He grabbed her chin with his hand and feasted his eyes on hers. She looked lost, innocent, as if she didn't understand what just happened. "You okay?"

She shook her head. "I don't know what happened. I just...I really wanted you and so I... I didn't think about what it meant!"

"It's okay," he breathed. "It was special to me, too. I care about you a lot, you know that." Gabriela bit her lip and nodded again. "Sydney will be okay with it, too. I'm sure she will. We didn't betray her. We just did what she wanted us to."

"But that's not why I did it."

Shayne laughed. "That's not why I did it either. I took you because I wanted you."

"I guess...this means I'm not pure anymore. I was planning on saving it for the man I pledged to, but, you know..." She shrugged. "It's not a big deal."

"It's not?"

"No." She sounded resolute. "It's not."

Shayne looked down with angst. "Will you pledge yourself to Jace?"

"I don't know," Gabriela said with a headshake. "I hope not. But it's really not up to me. It's up to him."

Neither one of them said anything for a long moment. Gabriela rested her head on Shayne's chest and closed her eyes. "I'm so tired," she said. "Sleep here with me?"

Shayne nodded. "Of course."

Both Gabriela and Shayne were awoken rudely to the sound of horns racing through the icy hallways outside her door. Shayne shot awake, his whole body stiff, and Gabriela rolled away with a groan. Before she could look over her shoulder again Shayne was on his feet and pulling on his clothes.

He caught her worried stare. "I have to meet Jace in the armory," he said. "We attack today."

Gabriela nodded. "I'm...staying here," she said through gritted teeth. "But I'm going to hate every minute of it."

Shayne suddenly hovered over her, his hands on either side of her hips and their lips met briefly.

"I promise to look after Sydney," he said heavily around her lips. "I won't let anyone touch her."

"Keep her safe," Gabriela begged, her eyes glassy. "Please...I couldn't bear it if anything happened to either one of you."

"Just stay off the battlefield," Shayne growled, before he picked himself up, put on his boots, and headed for the door. Gabriela scrambled to put her robe on and met him at her door. They shared one last kiss before he opened the door and he strode out into the hallway, his back disappearing around the corner with a hundred other warriors heading for the armory. Gabriela swallowed the knot in her throat, got dressed, and mulled by the fireplace, going over what happened last night with Shayne.

Not ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. It was Julia.

"Jace wants to see you," she said. Elated, Gabriela thought Jace had changed his mind about keeping her away from the war and he wanted her fighting. She practically sprinted down the narrow northern passageway to get to Jace's chamber and knocked on the door.

Jace, who was all suited up in metal armor with a quiver of arrows strapped across his back, opened the door and let Gabriela inside. It was warm in here—the raging fire in the center of the grand room gave off a pleasurable amount of heat and light. Gabriela eagerly turned to him, hoping for some good news. He just strode up to the fire and picked up his bow leaning against the stone ledge.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't headed off to the armory," Jace said stonily. "You are notorious for not following my orders." His grey eyes pierced hers and Gabriela looked at the floor, trying not to let the disappointment overwhelm her.

"I wasn't thinking of disobeying you this time," Gabriela said. "I'm staying here."

Jace turned around, his eyes wary and somewhat surprised. "You're giving in that easily?"

"I figured there's no point in fighting it."

"Is that you talking...or Shayne?"

Gabriela's eyes looked up at Jace's with fear and she shook her head. She didn't get a word out before he continued with a guttural growl in his voice. "I heard he was in your bedroom last night. All night."

"He..." Gabriela forced the lump in her throat away. "He's one of my best friends...we were talking..."

Jace dropped his bow and powered over to her and his stiff hands grasped her upper arms. Gabriela kept the yelp of surprise and fear behind her teeth and clenched her jaw, her furious blue eyes flashing up to his face. Jace squeezed tighter and tucked his chin. His hardened lips met hers ferociously, his tongue forcing her mouth open and he feasted upon her glorious lips, tongue, and mouth. Gabriela was overwhelmed, she didn't know how to respond, but her heart fastened into her throat as Jace's hands released her arms and gripped her body, sliding down to clench her ass and press her crotch against his groin. He grinded against her. His grip was tight like vices, inescapable, and Gabriela couldn't even fight.

He released her after a short moment and she stumbled on her feet. His eyes were alight, like she had fully awakened some primal part of him, and he stooped to pick up his bow off the floor.

"You will be mine. You are mine," he said. "When I return, I will summon you again...and I have high expectations. Don't disappoint me."

The promise of that hung heavily in the air as Jace stormed through the door and left Gabriela alone.

The walls crept in on her, so Gabriela quickly followed Jace out of the room and headed straight for the armory. The place was crazy—fearful, anxious voices rocketed around the wooden and stone walls, the clang of metal against metal as helmets were placed, swords were sheathed, chainmail was slipped on over tense bodies. Shayne was on the far side, strapping a belt of daggers and swords around his waist. Gabriela went up to him and touched his shoulder. He was extremely apprehensive—she could tell by the way his shoulder was rock hard with anxiety. His eyes seemed surprised and relieved to see her.

"Hey," she said with an encouraging smile. "I came to see you off."

"Jace says we have one chance to ambush them," Shayne said urgently, his voice low and focused. "If we fail..." He could only shake his head.

"That's not going to happen."

"I'm going straight to Sydney's tent," he suddenly said. "And getting her out before anything happens."

"That's dangerous," Gabriela warned, but she could understand his reasoning. If she was out on the battlefield today, that's probably what she would do, too, despite the risk.

The clop of horse hooves interrupted their conversation and both of them turned to see Jace mount a large black Frasier stallion, its long shaggy mane and fur matching the rugged lifestyle of the Barbarians. The Royals had shiny, pristine horses—the Barbarians had wild, hardy ones.

Jace raised his sword towards the ceiling and the point nearly touched the rafters. "Today...our enemies will fall!" Jace bellowed, before he charged his horse out the wooden doors to the stables and everyone cheered and followed. It was a mess of people mounting horses and charging off into the snowy plains, but Gabriela caught Shayne's eye one last time as he mounted a brown horse, gave her a nod, and turned and raced off with the other Barbarians.