Idaho's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly seemed to slow her rate of attack on Idaho's pussy, as if to prolong the time of her punishment at the hands of the two "bustin' for a pee" dominas, but eventually Idaho came on her mouth.

The statuesque 39-year-old then pulled on a gleaming black PVC one-piece swimsuit and slipped on high heels, before taking the slave downstairs.

In the torture chamber, Idaho and Kelly found Tania lying back on the gurney, unstrapped, and enjoying oral adoration from a kneeling Donita.

"Up ya get, Donita my lovely little Mexican fuck toy," shouted Tania, "our pretty lil piss pot's arrived."

And Idaho, assisted by the two women, then strapped Kelly down on the gurney until she was perfectly presented for piss punishment.

Tania went first, but not until she had made the 19-year-old lick her to orgasm. The black woman then delivered a steady, strong stream of deep yellow urine down the girl's mouth.

Donita followed, not feeling it necessary to prolong the teenager's anguish, but pissing equally dark yellow piss in a strong gusher down Kelly's throat.

Thus the week-end continued for the young blonde sex slave. Indignities and humiliations were heaped on her, sometimes she was flogged, sometimes crotch-rope towed behind the jeep, sometimes given electro shock treatment in the flogging frame.

But it was all done under Idaho's watchful eye and when she deemed that Kelly was reaching her limits, she called for a halt, allowing the girl to swim, or sunbathe to recover from her ordeals.

On Saturday night, once again, Idaho exercised her prerogative as Kelly's mistress to demand that the youngster sleep with her, not with Tania, who again enjoyed the night pleasuring herself on Donita's mouth and pussy.

By mid-afternoon Sunday, even Tania was feeling sated at the punishments she had meted out to the masochistic young woman. She packed, threw her things into the Ford Explorer, smooched a wet, sticky "Bye babe" kiss on Donita's mouth, shook Idaho firmly by the hand and thanked her for her "kind hospitality" and told Kelly: "Babe, you've no idea how much I miss your pretty lil white ass!"

Four days later, on a hot, sticky Thursday afternoon, Idaho was enjoying cunnilingus from Kelly as she lay back on her recliner on the back lawn, when the mobile phone went.

"Meesus, is Pedro," the gatekeeper told her. "There's a state trooper on 'is way to the 'ouse. E's just left the gate."

Idaho swung herself swiftly from the lounger, snapped to Kelly "Upstairs into your bedroom and make yourself scarce". She then ran into the kitchen to warn Donita, then upstairs to put on some "decent" clothes.

Back in the kitchen, a T-shirted Idaho, wearing cut-off jeans and high heels watched as the dusty car from the Nevada Highway Patrol pulled up in front of the house.

Life was just about to change for Idaho, Kelly and Donita – but for better? Or for worse?

To be continued.

12