Identity Crisis 08

Story Info
Fire Drill, or was it a planned mischief.
2.9k words
4.58
20.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell into a deep sleep and unknowingly it was 8 o'clock already. Sarah came back in her ice skating attire, wearing a dark pink leotard and a skirt over it.

Sarah tried to nudge me up, but I did just ignore her. She looked around and saw her open drawer. She saw all her underwear was in a mess due to Jenny's rampage while looking a pair of panties for me. She was angry. She came to my bed and nudged me further, but I gave her a slap on her thigh. Her mischievous instinct made her came up with a solution that would definitely wake me up.

She took a shower and changed to her slip with a proper bra and panties. Then she slowly waited for late night to execute her plan.

She lifted up my skirt and pulled the panties out from my legs slowly. Then, she removed the skirt with ease due to the elastic waistband. She lifted my shirt to my chest level, revealing the stringed bra I'm wearing and untie the knot easily. The shirt is the only thing that stopping her from accessing my full body but it did not hold its line well as after struggling several times, raising my hands and turning my body around, my shirt is finally removed. After that, she covered me with my blanket.

She walked to an electrical control box and she activated the knob.

RINGGGGG!!!

All electricity was shut off and fire alarm was sounded off. Sarah rushed back to the room and nudged me hard enough to wake me up. I woke up groggily, and then I realized that there was an alarm. I knew we had to evacuate.

"Quick, wear this, we need to leave." Sarah threw me her purple robe and a padded racer back bra.

"Why am I naked?"

"I don't know." Sarah replied. "We don't have any fucking time for you to wear any fucking panties. We're staying at the top most level. Wear your fucking bra quickly, so you'll look like you have some breast."

She held up the robe and I let my back faced her and put my arm into the two sleeves. Unknowingly, I slapped one of the sleeves against her breast. She blushed, but decided not to say as it was truly accidental.

We walked down the stairs to join approximately one hundred students who had gathered at the open space below. Because of the way the robe flapped open when I walked, I had to hold the waist close to my hip. The breeze would often give me a very gentle blow at my genital.

"If anyone asked what you were doing, you say you were having a shower when the alarm sounded off. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

Soon, minutes later, attendance was taken by two female senior. I stayed with Sarah until someone tapped me at my left shoulder. I turned to the left and saw that there was no one. Someone tapped me on my right shoulder again, I turned around and Jenny head was just inches away from mine.

"BOO!" Jenny shouted. She was wearing a yellow sun dress.

I took a few steps back and I almost fell.

"Let's go to a quieter area, it's very noisy here." Jenny said.

I walked up to Sarah and told her that I'm leaving with Jenny for a moment, told her that we will be back soon. Sarah gave me an acknowledging nod.

Jenny brought me to a bench far away from the gathering area. As we had both our attendance taken, we need not rush to return. We sat down and had a small conversation on random things like speculating what was the cause of alarm then decided it could be just a fire drill exercise and why the school must issue underwear.

Jenny switched the topic by asking, "Why are you in bathing robe?"

"I was showering."

"And your hair is not even wet." Jenny said sarcastically.

"I just stripped."

"Oh, really? Why were you wearing a bra then?" She pointed at my chest with budding breast. I blushed immediately as she saw through the slight contour due to the padding. "What panties are you wearing?"

"I'm not wearing any."

Jenny stared at me for a few seconds. "Are you serious?" She asked.

"I wasn't quick enough. My roommate was rushing me."

She looked at me in disbelief. "Let's play a game, guess the color of my panties, if you're right, you'll wear my panties."

Her idea suddenly got me excited. My penis couldn't control itself and decided to peek by appearing slightly between the flaps of the coat. I adjusted my coat but there was still a small dent at my groin.

"White," I said.

She boldly stood up and lifted her skirt up. She wasn't wearing school regulated white panties, but she was wearing a pair of panties that was full of multi-colored polka dots! She dropped the panties and handed me the warm panties. "It would be hard not to get it right and since you did, here is your gift. Wear it while it's still warm!" She laughed.

I untie the robe wear the panties, it was weird and funny to snuggle into someone else's panties after they had worn it for a long time.

Soon, we returned to the gathering area. Jenny and I parted ways as I returned to Sarah's side.

"So what were you up to?" Sarah asked.

"My friend lent me a pair of her panties knowing that I didn't wear any." I laughed.

"How?"

"She just lent it to me." And Sarah did not probe further after that.

Twenty minutes later, a siren grabbed our attention. It was sound off purposely by the seniors who were in charged.

"Attention, the fire alarm was activated due to a fault in the system. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may return to your room now."

Sarah and I returned to our room, the stairs was filled with girls and movement was slow.

When she entered the room, she opened the cupboard showed me the messy drawer containing her intimate stuff. Jenny had made a mess earlier on. Sarah glared at me and said, "I allow you to take my stuff doesn't mean that you could make a mess out of it. You need some discipline."

I can't really tell her the truth that another girl knew about what happened to me, as I knew she would take this opportunity to bully me. "I'm sorry, I was in a rush earlier."

"But sorry can't cure anything."

"Please don't punish me." My eyes reddened.

"Look like how pathetic you are now. I'll give you two options, either you sleep naked tonight or I'll spank you on your bare ass for being a naughty girl."

I stared at her. "Five!" She said calmly.

"Wait, I don't want to sleep naked. I'll go with spanking." I said before she can count four. She nodded her head and sat on her bed. Knowing what's going to happen, I walked towards her and lie across her lap, belly down. She lifted up my robe and tugged the panties down. Sarah rubbed my ass with her finger and switched to tickling my butt-hole.

"Hey, stop! Aren't you going to spank me?" I squirmed and moved my body around.

"I changed my mind." She circles around my butt-hole with her index finger, I tried to move around but she kept holding me down with her other hand. She slammed the middle finger right into my virgin butt-hole. She thrust it in and out a few times like a small cock which is comparable to mine.

"No, stop..." I moaned. "Please, it's painful... Ahh..."

"Are you enjoying this?" She said as she continued to thrust her finger in and out like a penis inside a vagina.

"Ahh... No... stooop! It... It hurts..." Tears came out of my eyes. This was the first time that I was so humiliated. I've not fucked a single girl before, yet after coming to this school, I was finger-butt-fucked by my roommate.

"That's it. This is my punishment for you." She removed her finger swiftly and I was already hard.

"Kneel in front of me." She demanded. I stood up and pulled my panties up. I took the liberty to adjust the purple robe. However, in front of the purple robe, there's a small dent about one inch which I hope would go unnoticed.

"Who gave you permission to put on the panties? And whose pair of panties is that?"

"No one. It belonged to my classmate."

"You won't be wearing that tonight, take it off." I stood up on my feet and slid down the panties under the robe. I can't believe how gullible I was and why did I obey everything she said. "Tonight, you'll wear this." She took out her green-white ice skating leotard made of spandex, which was hidden under her blankets.

I don't know why was I so excited but as I look at her attire. It was like a swimming suit, but smaller, more stretchable and possibly thinner. "It looked so tight, I can't fit in." I lied even though I wanted to wear that.

"This was mine when I was a senior in middle school. I'm in school's figure skating team and this was my memory. However, for your punishment, you'll be wearing this. Now kneel down."

I went to kneeling position and she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her clean shaven vagina as she opened her legs slightly. "Oh my god!" I turned my blushed head to one side. This is the first time I saw her or any other girls in such close view.

She opened her legs wide to a wide 70 degrees. "Victor, go ahead and lick it. Don't stop until I tell you to do so." I was too stunned to react. She shoved my head towards her clit. My tongue came out and began licking her clit hungrily.

"Victor, that's right. Ahhh... don't stop..." She was moaning. I got really excited from her moaning.

After a few minutes, Sarah was trembling violently and went into a shock for few seconds. I didn't stop. Her clit was already wet with a mixture of my saliva and her vaginal lubrication. For a quick moment, some of her fluid squirted onto my face.

I licked most of those fluids, which I could reach, and then she gave me a signal to stop. I stopped licking and stood up. I could see her breast and nipples under her slip soaked with her sweat. I could not control myself and my hardened cock, which was peeking out, decides to cum. I shotgun her right directly on her slip in between her breast. White gooey semen flows down.

"I guessed we need a shower. heehee." she laughed. Damn, I thought she would be mad. I opened up the robe and took few pieces of tissue papers to clean my limping dick. She did the same with her slip.

I adjusted the robe to cover myself decently. Then I took a towel and walked to the shower cubicles. Sarah followed close behind with a towel. We went to two separate cubicles and I started to rinse myself with water and soap.

After I was done showering, I dried myself with the towel and then wrapped my body with it. I walked out of the cubicle and saw that Sarah was outside waiting for me. She was only wrapped with a towel that left very little for my imagination.

We went back to the room and she took a new yellow slip and wore it in front of me with the towel still underneath the slip. Then she pulled the towel out from underneath the slip. All the while, I was waiting there, staring at her. She was just too good at concealing her body.

Sarah took out a pair of pink flimsy panties that was almost translucent and two large pads. Then she sticks the pad on the panties and wears the panties. "Victoria, I'm sorry to say but I'm going to start my period soon. I promise you that after my period is over, we'll have more fun and games like today, alright?"

I nodded even though I'm disappointed that she was having period and we can't have our games anymore for few nights.

After which, she came in front of me and made me drop the towel to the ground. For the unknown number of time, I was stark naked in front of Sarah. However, this time was different, I did not resist, and in fact, I'm feeling comfortable in front of her.

She took the other pad and sticks it onto her old ice skating leotard. It was not an easy task to stick the pad onto the groin part of the leotard when the pad is three times bigger than it was. She got frustrated and threw the pad into the nearest bin.

"I don't think I have a smaller pad that can suit this. But I really want to see you in this." Sarah looked at my groin and said.

"Perhaps, tomorrow I can go with you to the ice skating rink in school wearing this. I'll wear normally tonight."

"You're right. Swimming suit is not as pretty as these ice skating leotards. But still, you're not punished for messing up my drawer." I'm speechless. She was truly an angelic devil whose sole purpose is to mete out punishment for me.

Sarah went to her drawer and pick up another pair of pink flimsy panties, identical to the one she was wearing right now. She took another pad and sticks the pad onto the panties. "Here, wear this." She tossed the panties to me reluctantly.

Suddenly, she looked at me wearing nothing but a pair of padded panties and gave an evil grin. "Here, you can wear just like this. Tonight, you'll sleep on my bed. With that extra heavy duty protection, I'm not afraid of you leaking and do not leak a single word to anyone. Off the lights and hop on."

She sat on her bed and waited for me. I switched off the lights and walked towards her bed. She was already lying on her bed. I lay myself down near the edge of her bed stiffly. I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, Sarah legs crossed over my thigh and she wrapped her arms around me. I felt a piece of meat on my left shoulder. She was naked! I'm not sure if she was wearing panties but I could felt her smooth body. I was in ecstasy after I inferred that this is what she meant by punishment.

I turned my body to the left and faced her. I couldn't see her but I move my head nearer to hers. It did not take long for us to lock our lips together and I could smell her sweet body scent. My right hand went under her torso and began sliding up and down her back. My left hand wasn't idling as it groped onto her right breast and began to carcass it.

Then she climbed above me and sat on me. She adjusted herself and started grinding my dick between the two pads and the panties. She giggled. I could see her breasts moving up and down despite the darkness.

Sarah leaned close and whisper to my ear. "Call me Cowgirl Sarah!" She sat right above my cock and continued to grind me.

"Cowgirl Sarah." I said softly, just enough for her to hear.

For a normal guy with a normal size penis, the panties would be too tight due to the difference in anatomy between a guy and a girl even without a pad. However, for the first time I can feel the tightness of the panties with the pad and her constant grinding. She was rubbing my groin with hers.

"I'm cumming!" I attracted her attention. She stopped her movement move towards her side of the bed. She placed her hand over my padded groin and start massaging like what I did to her left breast. Soon, warm gooey feeling surrounds my groin. I knew I had just did it again, and she knew what happened too as she could sense the change in temperature.

"You're a naughty boy." She giggled.

We leaned close to me and we were hugging and kissing each other. Our hands were groping and touching each other's body.

After a while, we're both sweating and tired. Her head came close to my ear and whispered. "I think it's time for you to take a bath." She licked my earlobe and I shook my head, as it's ticklish.

"Yeah. I can manage by myself." I stood up and grabbed a towel. I used the towel to wrap around my body. I opened the door and walked to the showers. I had another quick shower and disposed the pad. I wore back the panties and went back to our room.

I took another new pad from her drawer and pasted the pad onto the panties. There are wings on the pad, so I carefully try to make sure the left and right side are balanced. One good thing about winged pad that I realized is that it is extra sticky to the panties.

Sarah looked like she was sleeping. I lied down beside Sarah. She smiled and put her arms across me. We hugged each other to sleep that night with our bare bodies except for the skimpy panties we're both wearing. Although both of us are wearing heavy duty padded panties, that didn't stop us from hugging each other to sleep.