If at First...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Meanwhile, Corey was enjoying the attention that the girls showered on him. Harley took the first opportunity to jump on his lap and gyrate a bit as she hugged him close enough to have his nose catch the aroma of her fruity French perfume. As Jasmine kept driving, Corey noticed that Melody was really quiet. As he took her hand and looked into her face, she shied away. Corey remembered what Sylvia told him a few days prior about the problems Melody and her husband were having, so he backed off as Harley took his face into her hands and began to kiss him.

Corey could feel his member grow under his shorts and wondered what Harley's reaction would be. She began to wiggle more as she realized her seductive measures were working on that Yank. As they edged closer to where their picnic would be, Harley had no doubt that she would get to have some private time with Corey, or rather Corey's tool.

Sylvia's husband began to encourage her as Sylvia began to remove her top in front of the camera. Her nipples were already stiffened as her husband saw the special purple sparkling piercings in them. She could hear him breathing heavy as she watched his hands moving up and down his member before her view. She could feel herself moistened from the sight of her hubby getting excited over her body. As she leaned back and pulled the shorts to the side, she could hear him groan. She began to desire his dick inside her. As she began to rub her clit for him, she could hear his breathing rush more until she heard him moan from the explosion. She saw his seed explode in his hand as she told him what a good boy he was and how she wishes she could clean up his mess for him.

While Sylvia watched her husband make a mess, Jasmine and Melody were watching Harley licking the head of Corey's tool as he kept his eyes closed trying to hold back. Jasmine and Melody began to rub his shoulders as he felt himself getting closer to exploding all over Harley's face. Harley then pulled up her shirt and revealed her sheer light pink bra which she quickly undid in order to catch his cum on her tits. Corey was quick to oblige as he began to shoot. The girls were spellbound by his quantity as Jasmine leaned down to lick some of it off of Harley's nipples.

Corey turned to see Melody sitting there, her Capri pants shed to show a plain pair of white panties except for her fingers frigging herself. As Corey helped her move them to the side so his mouth could explore her, he wondered about how Sylvia was doing with her husband.

Sylvia's husband asked her if she had been getting any action lately to which Sylvia answered in the negative. It was then he asked if Corey had been having a good time and if she thought about seducing him. Before she had a chance to answer, he assured her that it would be all right and that she should use and abuse him before he went back home a few days later. Sylvia was then tempted to call to check up on him.

Luckily, she didn't because then Melody wouldn't have been able to finish riding Corey the way she was while Jasmine and Harley cheered her on. Her tight cunt was squeezing every ounce of many juice from Corey's abused tool as she flexed her hips enjoying this young man's energy. Corey closed his eyes to try to hold back his explosion while she convulsed on top of him. As her arms gave out, Corey released into her. It was then that Harley called Sylvia to ensure she was all right.

The shortness of breath and her excitement in her voice betrayed how Sylvie felt as she checked in on her guest. Harley picked on her a little before telling her how they had a relaxing picnic. Jasmine could barely contain her excitement as Corey's tongue was buried between her vaginal lips. Sylvia could hear Jasmine holding it in and felt a pang of jealousy as she could imagine how Corey's tongue was pounding inside her Asian friend like a jackhammer. As Sylvia asked Harley when they were bringing him back to her place, she had her mind wander over what her husband had said and what he was going to experience when he got back.

After Jasmine's legs held him in their grasp as she rode one more wave of pleasure, Harley made the announcement that they would have to head back amid the protests of Jasmine, Melody, and Corey. However, Corey realized in his mind how he had a pretty good release and that his lover was waiting at home albeit he wasn't sure what mood she was in. As each girl shared a long kiss with Corey, he took the opportunity to feel their backs a bit just because he wasn't sure when they were going to pleasure him again before he left back for the States.

As they arrived back in front of Sylvia's house, she watched from the window as the girls stayed in the car while Corey simply jumped out. The girls were blowing him kisses as Jasmine peeled out and headed towards her place. Corey slowly walked towards the door and opened it to the smells of incense wafting through. Part of his mind wondered if it was to cover the aroma of her playtime in front of the camera that afternoon. As he headed towards the staircase, there she stood with nothing on but a smile. He gazed at her and noticed the hair tied back in a pony tail and her eyes slightly glazed over. As he looked down her body, he couldn't help but let out a whistle at how sexy she looked just standing on the staircase. It was then her soft voice invited him to follow.

Slowly, he followed her up the stairs and into her room where candles were lit around the perimeter casting off a slightly ghoulish glow. The blankets were dark burgundy in color. As she sat on the bed leaning on a shoulder, Corey began to wonder what the intentions were until she stood back up and kissed him fully on his mouth, her tongue sliding into it as her hands began to reach down and pull the bottom of Corey's polo up. As they separated from the kiss, the shirt went over his head until it was off and Sylvia threw it away from her. She allowed her naked nipples to touch his chest and sparks coursed through both of their beings. Another slow steady kiss as her hands reached behind him and her fingernails lightly scraped down his vertebrae. She could feel herself with the same feelings from the cab ride the night before as she allowed her hands to reach down and begin to pull down his shorts to expose his glutamous to her hands. He began to moan from the feeling of his lover finally being so close to him and wanting to fulfill the major desire he had on this excursion.

It wasn't long until both were on the bed naked kissing and allowing their hands to explore parts they haven't before. Her leg entwined around his so that he could feel her heat on his member as they embraced. In his mind, Corey felt partially cheated that her girlfriends stole some of his essence before she received the chance to acquire her part, the thought being interrupted by him feeling her shudder from his touch on her back.

Sylvia was surprised in her mind that she felt the first sign of climax just from feeling him so close to her. As she sought to take charge by forcing herself on top of him, she was pleasantly surprised when he rolled in her direction to pin her down as he kissed her neck. She could feel her dominant desire being overwhelmed by her desire to be kissed and touched just like if it was her husband and not her friend from the States. His lips following the logical path down her neck to the valley between her breasts as a hand felt her nipples in their constant petrified state. A slight bite on one caused her to moan loudly. Her need being in the preliminary stages of fulfillment from this man that had entertained her and seduced her on a human and intellectual level, filling her mind with the images that helped sustain her through the previous deployments. She wanted to become one with him in that moment if only for that moment as she attempted to wrap her legs around him. Her privacy needed to be compromised and he held back so long as he slid down towards her naval to plant a few soft kisses along the gentle slope towards this smoldering cauldron of lust forming between her legs.

It was the first lick which drove her over the edge that time as she tensed up, arching her back from the long overdue intrusion of his tongue along the sensitive lips. She had been so used to the feeling of her vibrator along her lips and sometimes feeling the womanly tongue of one of her girlfriends when she felt the most lonely. Corey's manly tongue, the roughness and his direct way of stabbing at the spots was so much welcomed in her. She started thrashing around again soon after the first as he kept moving his tongue slowly up and down, inside and outside. Her sweet nectar coating his tongue and his goatee as he kept savoring the fluids presenting themselves to him.

Corey braced his arms on either side of her as his steel member slowly slid into her. He could feel the tightness that had developed over the months of restraining herself from a man's input as he felt it rub against him gently as he pushed. It felt as if she was being spilt apart as she allowed her lungs to expel the massive amounts of air, her vocal chords hardly able to make a sound as she received him. The culmination of all the teasing and flirting and giving each other so many ideas leading towards the slow churning under Corey's ministrations as he softly began to announce to Sylvia that he may need to pull out soon. Sylvia's were around his waist quickly as she whispered to him to finish inside her and how it had been so long.

It was a minor explosion inside her, her mind knowing full well that her friends stole more than they were suppose to that afternoon. But she was savoring the feeling of her insides being coated with Corey. The feeling of her being painted internally as Corey collapsed next to her was exquisite in her mind as she leaned over and began to kiss his lips again, his body barely able to return her gratitude from the exertion. As they laid there just holding each other, his mind was already wondering if she was going to have as much fun with him the next day and if her friends were going to be invited. In his mind, he wanted to see exactly what Sylvia's primal urges were like.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers
12