Completely

Story Info
Incubus meets lonely, depressed BBW, pleasures her.
2.6k words
4.4
4.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky -- she hadn't used her birth name, "Rebecca", since about the age of three -- lay asleep in her bed, sleeping naked as always.

Becky had always been slender and active, even as a young girl. She wasn't ever a competitive athlete, so she never got super-muscled or muscle-bound, but she was trim and toned. Her measurements at age 21 were 32C-28-33, and she weighed 117 pounds. That was when she married her husband, a 32-year-old rising star in his company. People thought it was just another case of a trophy wife, but it wasn't so.

Becky and her husband had two kids. She gave birth at age 23 and again at age 26, then had her tubes tied. Two kids were plenty. By age 27 she was back at 117 pounds. She didn't need a job, as her husband was making close to 400,000 a year by then. They loved each other and they loved their kids. Becky was active for two hours per day to keep her body in good shape. The rest of the time was spent being a housewife and mother.

By the time she was 45, she was a little bit thicker -- now 34D-32-36 and 135 pounds -- but still toned and trim. Her kids were now off to college, and it was now just her and her husband. He gave her plenty of attention. He now was the owner of a large conglomerate.

And then, one day as he was on a business trip, a rival conglomerate -- viewing him as a threat to them -- hired hitmen to assassinate him. This is always a risk at that level of business. It is why high-level executives at major companies always have security details. 99.99% of the time, that security is effective. But every now and again...

Becky was absolutely crushed. She withdrew from humanity, retreating inside her home. She started eating large amounts of comfort food. She only went outside to buy food and essentials. And she ballooned in size.

That didn't mean people lost interest in her. Quite the contrary, in fact. With every dress size she went up, more men started hitting on her. But she was unreceptive to any of their advances. After what had happened to her husband, she was paranoid that the men might be trying to take her out as well, and she was also still grieving. 26 years is a long time to be faithfully and lovingly married. The result is that by the time she was 51, Becky was now a 56G-52-63 and weighed 423 pounds. She had plenty of money -- her husband's life insurance policy had ensured that -- but was a broken, depressed shell of her former self.

***

Teplotaxl, the incubus, looked at himself in the mirror. His strong, handsome, muscular, naked body, with a long tail and short horns, stared back. Incubi are, of course, always naked: their line of "work" means clothing would be a hindrance. (The same applies to succubae.)

Incubi, like all males, have preferences in what sort of women they are most attracted to. Some incubi prefer blondes: others like brunettes or redheads. Some like cisgender women: others prefer transgender women. Some like slender ladies: others prefer BBWs or SSBBWs.

Teplotaxl was of the latter type. The bigger the woman, the more he lusted for her. He had weathered the awfulness of "heroin chic", where all the women aimed to be rail-thin, by seeking out the hefty farmer's wife types in rural areas. He was very happy when the body acceptance movement came and women started realizing that "thicc" was a good thing, not a bad thing. So, of course, he was now very attracted to Becky.

In case you didn't know, there's a rule about incubi. If they make a woman have forty-five or more orgasms in a single bedroom session, the incubus and the woman become bonded. At that point, there is a ritual the incubus can perform -- after the woman gives consent, of course -- where the woman returns with the incubus to his residence and the two of them spend eternity pleasuring each other in his bed. So far, Teplotaxl had been very careful to never give a woman more than forty-two orgasms in one session, as while he'd found a lot of attractive ladies, none of them had seemed awesome enough to literally bind himself with them for all eternity. Eternity, as the saying goes, is a long time.

***

Teplotaxl silently appeared in Becky's bedroom. The incubus lifted the covers on the bed and joined the sleeping woman under them. He wrapped his arms around the brunette and nestled his body against hers, with his groin against her large butt. Then he half-closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles. Incubi don't sleep the way humans do, but they can enter a nearly equivalent state while their companion is actually sleeping.

While the incubus and the thicc lady rested, he was transmitting pheromones into her through skin-to-skin contact. Becky's dreams became highly erotic. She dreamed that a masked man was repeatedly licking her pussy to orgasm, while two more men worshipped her huge breasts, kissing and sucking on them. As she slept, she became hornier and hornier. Since Becky hadn't had an orgasm from another human in literally years, she was very primed. She stirred, getting close to wakefulness, and the incubus removed his arms from around her and scooted backwards slightly, so that she wouldn't feel his body next to hers when she awoke.

A few minutes later, the sleepy woman came half-awake and got out of bed to do her morning routine. She wondered why she was so horny. Fragments of her dreams filtered into her mind and made her even hornier. She crawled back into bed, intending to grab her vibrator off the nightstand. It was then that she realized she wasn't alone.

"Good morning, Becky," the incubus said softly. "I am Teplotaxl, but you can call me Tep. I've been wanting to meet you for years. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and I've met literally thousands over the past few centuries."

Becky gave herself a pinch, checking to see if she was still asleep.

"You are awake," the incubus said. He moved close to Becky and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. "Allow me to fulfill your desires."

Becky's mind was finally catching up to what was happening. "Aren't you supposed to rape women in their sleep?"

"That went out of fashion a couple of centuries ago. See, we feed on human sexual energy. The more orgasms you have, the better for us. While it is possible to get one or two orgasms out of a sleeping woman by means of rape -- we are sex demons after all -- we can get many, many more out of a woman who's awake and consenting. There are still a few stubborn old-timers who insist on using the rape-in-sleep technique, but 99.82 per cent of all incubi now use the offer to satisfy a horny woman in a consenting manner technique."

"Well, I'm certainly very horny. What would you like me to consent to?"

"Let's start with a lover's kiss."

Tep placed his lips against Becky's. The woman parted her lips and slid her tongue into his mouth. The incubus slid his own tongue into hers, swirling it in a circle and then sliding it down her throat. Becky gasped at the sensation. No human could possibly have a tongue that long. After a moment, they broke for air.

The incubus seemed to read her mind. He fully extended his tongue. It was at least twelve inches long and thicker than some human cocks. Becky's eyes grew wide. The thought of his tongue in her pussy made her very wet.

"Why don't I kiss you elsewhere?" the incubus whispered. Becky nodded. Tep began kissing Becky's neck, finding all her sensitive spots. She let out soft moans. The incubus' hands began softly caressing her legs, and she shivered.

Tep shifted his position and adjusted Becky's body so that she was lying on her back. He slid out his tongue and traced the tip of it through her cleavage. Becky whimpered with desire. He moved his hands to her giant breasts and caressed the soft flesh.

"You like them?" the horny woman whispered.

"Yes," he replied. He used his tongue to move in a helix up from the base of her right breast to her nipple, slowly so that she could feel the pleasure build. Then he did the same with her left breast.

"Please suck them," she moaned.

Tep licked all around her nipple, then switched to her other nipple. The feel of his tongue on her breasts made Becky feel like she was about to cum. Then he wrapped his lips around her nipple and flicked the tip of his tongue over it, and she shuddered through a potent orgasm.

"I've never cum just from having my tits sucked," she said, stunned.

"You've also never been with a skilled incubus," Tep pointed out.

He disengaged his mouth from her breast and kissed her large belly, taking his time so he could cover every inch of the flesh. She felt more darts of pleasure run through her from his tongue and lips. He kissed his way inward to her belly button, then teased it with his tongue. Becky squirmed and shuddered.

The incubus pivoted his body and began kissing Becky's feet. The feeling of his lips and tongue on her soles made her quiver. When he began kissing and sucking her toes, she shivered.

"I've never had anyone do that," Becky whispered.

Tep just smiled at her, then moved from her feet to her lower legs. Now he was caressing and kissing her, and she felt like she was on fire. Her husband had been a good lover, and caring, but she'd never felt anything like this.

"More," she moaned.

Tep moved to her upper legs, kissing and caressing her thighs. His hands and tongue came very close to her genitalia, but carefully avoided them. The slow teasing was driving Becky wild.

"Please... tongue fuck me..." she whimpered.

Tep licked her sweet juices from her pussy lips, then did just that, slowly extending his tongue into the big woman's pussy. He reached his hands around and groped her soft, fleshy rump as he did so. Becky wrapped her legs around the incubus' head.

"Do it, lover."

Tep finished extending his tongue and began moving it in circles. Becky's pussy had never felt so filled. Her body thrashed as within seconds, she gushed her nectar into his mouth. Tep swallowed it down and kept right on moving his tongue, using a fingertip to softly tease Becky's swollen clit.

Becky shuddered and almost instantly had another orgasm. Tep knew exactly where to touch to set her off. He tongued her to five more orgasms within three minutes.

"Why don't you turn over?" Tep suggested. "I want to see every part of your gorgeous body."

Becky obligingly rotated her body. Now she was face-down, with her plump, soft butt sticking upwards. Tep gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Yep, just as magnificent as I thought. All of you is sexy."

Tep kissed his way from the nape of Becky's neck down her spine. Once again, she felt surges of pleasure shooting through her. When he reached her bum, he covered it with loving kisses.

"You don't think my butt is too big?"

"It's wonderful," he assured her. Then Tep spread apart her cheeks and teased her pucker with the tip of his tongue.

"You're not actually going to..."

"I promise to stop if you tell me to. Remember, I want this to be enjoyable for you, so you give me orgasms."

Tep began slowly snaking his long tongue into Becky's bumhole. The big woman gasped and moaned in pleasure.

"Keep going, please!"

Tep slid his tongue all the way into Becky's backchannel. He moved it in a slower circular motion this time. Becky, to her amazement, found herself again in the throes of several quick orgasms. She lifted her butt higher in the air, trying to make sure Tep was all the way inside her. Tep took advantage of this to tease her pussy with the tip of his tail. That made her climax again.

"And you haven't even fucked me yet," Becky panted.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I do!"

Tep removed his tongue from Becky's ass, then turned the big woman back over. He stuck out his tongue and with a quick burst of flame that didn't do more than surround his tongue, he purified it.

"This way I can kiss you without tasting like... you know."

Tep slid his cock -- which was almost as long as his tongue, and just as thick -- into Becky's eager pussy. She instantly locked her massive thighs around his hips.

"Go on, lover. Pound me hard."

Tep began thrusting steadily into Becky. He leaned forward, stuck out his tongue, and began licking her breasts and through her cleavage as he moved in and out.

"Wow," she whispered.

That was the last coherent thought she had for a while. Her body was rocked by another orgasm a few seconds later. Tep didn't so much as slow his rhythm, and he did lean farther forward to kiss Becky. Their tongues twined as she climaxed again... and then again... and again...

Within moments, she was in a near-continuous state of orgasm. Tep slid his tail out and then after probing Becky's bumhole, he slid the tip of it into her. Becky had never been double penetrated before, and her body responded with a series of racking climaxes. Feeling Tep's tail rotate inside her behind while his cock pumped her pussy seemed to melt Becky's brain. She was reduced to a quivering mass of flesh, moaning in pleasure as her body was overloaded with sexual energy.

After about fifteen more minutes of being fucked and having the incubus' tail stimulate her ass, Becky momentarily blacked out. The incubus slowed his rhythm to let her recover. When she came to, he was still filling both her lower holes.

"I'm about ready to cum," he whispered. "Where do you want it?"

"Shoot on my tits," Becky panted.

Tep popped his tail free, carefully blew a small amount of flame on it to clean and sterilize it, then pulled his cock from Becky's pussy. He stroked it a couple of times and then squirted many jets of his warm, sticky cum onto Becky's chest and belly, completely coating her. Becky orgasmed yet again at the feel of his cum on her skin. She scooped as much of it up as she could and greedily licked it off her hands.

Tep waited a few minutes for Becky to regain her higher brain functions. Then he asked, "Would you like to be with me forever?"

"How is that possible?"

"You climaxed forty-eight times. That's' enough to trigger the binding -- if you want it."

"And if I do?"

"I perform the binding act, we get transferred to my bed in my home, and we spend eternity in that bed pleasuring each other. You'll no longer need to eat or sleep or have any biological functions except orgasming."

"There's nothing left for me in this world. Do it."

Tep turned Becky over again and had her lift her butt into the air. Then he split his tongue in two -- a thing an incubus can only do once -- and stuck one part into Becky's pussy and the other part up her asshole. Becky climaxed instantly.

With a whoosh, the two of them were in Tep's bed. Tep's tongue merged back together, and he purified it with another flaming aura.

"How should we start?" Tep grinned.

Becky giggled. "Well, you still haven't actually fucked my ass..."