If I Knew Then... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled then "When I look at you I feel happy."

"Good. Oh hell." I said as my watch started to beep "Time to go home."

She started to try to rise, panicking. I held her back and said "No rush. I set an alarm with time to spare. Now darling, I want you to tell me, are you okay?"

"Yes. I think so."

"So no worries for now. One way or another it will all be fine. Okay?"

She smiled "Yes. I... I trust you Sean. I do."

"Good. Now we had better get tidied up, and get you home, or I won't be allowed to see you tomorrow." I said disengaging from her embrace, and rising to pull her up.

"So you still want to see me?" she said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Of course I do. Every day. I don't want to let you out of my sight. Or my arms, but I have to." I said, hugging her and kissing her quickly.

She looked down and shifted awkwardly, and said "Oh!"

There was a trickle of come running down her leg. Below her the towel was heavily marked. There was blood on it.

"Oh!" she said again, and she blushed.

I quickly knelt and grabbed the towel, and started to clean her leg, saying "Lift your skirt so it doesn't get marked."

She did it, but was mortified and feebly protested, and apologised. I wiped her inner thighs gently, and very gently ran a cloth covered finger through her labia, saying "Shush now, it's fine. It's my come too you know."

"But I'm bleeding as well" she said, horrified.

I kissed her bush, a little peck, causing her to protest, and stood up to cuddle her. "It's fine. It's fine. It's just that all the vigorous bouncing about has made your period start. It's ok, it happens."

"Oh. Oh, that means I'm not," she said, still shocked, then she burst into a smile "I'm not!"

"Yep, we can both go to Uni next September," I said, "but now you need to wash your face and get dressed, and I have to get you home."

"Okay" she said brightly, turning to get her clothes, but then as she glanced down at me she said "Oh god, you have blood on you"

I looked down. My shirt tail was marked, and my cock and balls were a little gory. I used the towel, and again had to talk her out of being embarrassed. We agreed that I would use the bathroom first, and then go distract Mike while she got cleaned up.

I found Mike in the living room, reading a book. He looked up as I came in the door and grinned as he said "Good game? Looked to me as if you had a couple of good breaks. Better than a 69 I thought"

"Okay Mike, enough kidding, she will be down soon. That wasn't part of the deal. If she had seen you I would have been forced to knock your block off."

"Too good an opportunity to miss, mate." He grinned. "And speaking of our deal, from what I saw she wasn't too shy and well worth a go."

"Patience Mike. I told you it might take a while. But I have good news for you. She has a friend who fancies you."

Mike's eyes lit up. "Who?"

I had already decided not to tell him, keep him on a string. Our deal had been that he would provide me with a venue to seduce young women and if one turned out to be an adventurous type I would fix him up as part of a threesome, or, since I had planned to not get involved in any long term relationship, that I would try to get the girl to dump me and go with him. Now I was so fond of Jill that all my plans were changing, and I was a little jealous that he had seen her like that. So I wanted to punish him by teasing him a little. "Don't know yet, but I can guarantee if one word leaks out about this afternoon Jill will not be setting you up for anything. I told you, absolute discretion, and everything consensual."

"I know Sean, you can trust me, not a word to anyone."

"Good. Now I can hear the bathroom door closing so, talk to me about the Physics homework ..." I said.

Jill was a bit shy of Mike, said thanks for letting us use the table, and blushed when he said maybe she could play him sometime. I made a face at him, and said "We have to go, but thanks."

In the car Jill pointed out that her school skirt was terribly creased. "I'll have to change when I get in and sneak the iron up to my room later."

"Hmm," I said, "Good point. Must remember in future, Jill has to wear fewer clothes."

"In future find warmer place first," she laughed.

We got to her house with five minutes to spare. She sat on for as long as she could, and we planned to meet the next day. Then she said, "You looked sad when you said that about us both going to University."

I knew what she meant, I had hoped she had not noticed. "Did I?" I said trying not to appear knowing.

She fixed me with a gentle look "Yes. You did."

"Well, I was probably thinking that we might be going to different places, and maybe you'll find someone else." I said.

"No you weren't. You were sad because I'm not having a baby."

I had to look down, her gaze was too much. "A bit. Yes." I looked up "I suppose so. The idea of having kids is kind of exciting. But I meant what I said, there are lots of things to do first."

"Well we can talk about that tomorrow," and she kissed me, "My handsome man."

"Tomorrow, my beautiful woman."