If I Knew Then... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's mum arrived fifteen minutes later. I called up the stairs to let them know. I ended up in the kitchen chatting to Mrs Wyatt for nearly half an hour before we heard footsteps on the stairs and giggling. The pair appeared in the kitchen door, in blouses and just-above-knee-length skirts, hair put up and light make-up, although Penny's lips were a deeper red than Jill's which suited her skin wonderfully. I couldn't help wondering what they were wearing beneath what could be seen.

"Sean said you were getting ready to go out, but he didn't know where you are going?" said Mrs Wyatt with a raised eyebrow.

"We have been invited to a sort of party at The Homestead. Jo got her driving test today, so she is celebrating by going out to not have a drink," said Jill

"Ah, that's why you said we could go past my house so I could change out of uniform," I said. "When do we have to be there?"

"Oh we can have tea here, but we need to dash straight after," said Jill, "So don't worry you'll have plenty if time to tell Dad all about your new shock absorbers. That's him now, why don't you go and chat in the family room and we'll help Mum with tea."

So I got to talk cars and accountancy with her father for what felt like an era, and I sat at dinner facing the man, trying not to think about what I had been doing and seeing that afternoon, with his daughter (who kept touching my leg with hers) on one side, and our lover (who was also playing footsie and who dropped her hand in my lap when no one was looking) on the other. I'm sure I blushed continuously.

At my house I brought the girls in to say hello to my parents while I ran upstairs to change. It was odd to introduce Penny. In a previous life she had been my girlfriend, and my mother and father had been almost as disappointed as me when we broke up. Now she was brought in as a friend, although she was so much more for both Jill and me, and we couldn't say any of it.

At the Homestead Inn there was a crowd. It was a pub in the country, known as a meeting place for bikers, rally drivers, boy racers and back road rakers: anyone with a need for speed who could drive out the country roads from Belfast. It also had a disco upstairs.

I'm not a great dancer. I just don't have the rhythm. But I know that dancing is foreplay. Always. Except with your granny. So I took lessons, and at discos I dance. When all my mates are hanging back at the bar being 'manly' and the girls are dancing by themselves, I can pick any girl in the room and have her in my arms in ten minutes while the macho boys look on and seethe with jealousy they cannot voice.

Even being not very good at it has advantages - girls love to try to teach me, which often means more hands on and personal interaction than mere dancing in a disco would suggest. So that night I danced. Of course I danced with Jill, often, and with Penny, but I danced with the acidly beautiful Jo, who was surprisingly sensuous and lithe, Seana, Shauna, Kim, Kate, Ali, another Penny, two Jenny's, a Liz and both of the Ball sisters (whose brother went to school with me. They were nicknamed 'Ophelia' and 'Agrippa', but they were really Caitlin and Susan).

Toward the end of the night I left my partner of the previous dance, a pouting Kim who I think had hoped I would stay with her since a slow track had come on, and went to where Penny and Jill had been dancing together. It was a moment of heart wrench. They both wanted to dance with me, and with each other. But convention required Penny to leave Jill with me alone, since the world thought of us as a couple, and did not know of our socially radical arrangement.

I felt the dreadful pull on my emotions, but I was saved by the sudden appearance of a shy young man called Cameron. He stepped up to the girls on the other side as I approached and said "Could I have this dance?" to Penny.

I don't think he caught the wistful glance she gave Jill and me, but she accepted and they whirled slowly away.

Jill was a lovely dancer. She made me look good, and she smelled good too. We flowed into the rhythm.

At the end, as we kissed, soft and slow, but then she nudged me and broke off and said "Over there!"

We turned, and there was Penny, firmly attached to Cameron's lips. "Well, well," Jill said. "What do we do now?"

"I think she can cope. We can hang around at our table, she'll come over when she wants to."

It took a while. The dance floor cleared as the music ended, and Penny went with the boy to his table, but as people started to leave the disco she came over, by herself. Cameron waved bye-bye to her as he went past with his friends.

"Ready to go?" she said breezily.

We went to the car, and Jill got on the back, making Penny sit in the front, beside me. "Okay, tell all." Jill commanded.

"Not much to tell. Nice dancer, nice kisser, seems a nice guy. Gave me his number, I didn't give him mine. I don't think I'll call him though."

"Why not, if he's nice?" I asked. "I don't really know him, but I've met him before, he seemed ok to me, a bit shy, but a good bloke, I think."

"Chemistry, darling. I thought it would be nice to check if I still liked kissing boys, and it was, but, well, it's not as nice as you or Jill."

I laughed. "Last time I looked I was a boy."

Penny said in serious voice "No Sean, you aren't. Jill is right. You are a man. A beautiful young man, but a man all the same, not a boy. When you kiss me you mean it, and you know what you want. Boys don't kiss like that."

"But you know what he wanted anyway," said Jill "I saw the bulge in his trousers."

They both laughed. Then Penny said "Can you imagine what he would have been like if he saw what I had on under this skirt?"

"Or if he had seen you this afternoon?" said Jill

"Or you, Darling. I bet he would have exploded!" Penny giggled.

"Whoah! Whoah! Back up a moment!" I interrupted. "Back to the what you are wearing bit. What are you wearing under that skirt that would have got the boy so turned on?"

Jill laughed "Well I bet he would have come in his jeans if she lifted her skirt whatever she was wearing."

Penny laughed "True," and went on, "but if he saw this ..." she said as she showed me what she was wearing.

Hold ups, not stockings or tights, exposing her bare thighs, and between than a lace thong, barely containing her bush. Very pretty. Very sexy. Very tempting.

"Hmmn, yes. Poor guy would have had a heart attack." I smiled.

"God I wish we had somewhere private to go." said Penny. "I do so want to get naked with you both, and sleep with you again, like before."

Jill crooned "I know honey, but you can sleep with me. Although no playing and making noises. But tomorrow, maybe we can do something."

I spent the rest of the journey home stroking Penny's naked thigh above the stocking top, and sometimes pressing against her pussy as she sat open legged, and Jill reached from behind to play with her breasts. We were already late, the disco had run on a little, and we knew Jill's parents would be waiting up for her, so we couldn't stop in a lay-by and properly get serious, but at Jill's urging Penny started rubbing herself, and brought herself off as we drove down the Malone Road.

I was still hard by the time I got home, having dropped the girls off, (after some serious but short goodnight kisses) and driven the few miles to my house, thinking about the orgasming girl in the front seat beside me.

We had arranged that I would go over to Jill's the following afternoon. I spent the morning on the MG, and was pleased with my progress. It would be ready for the end of the exams, and I had a plan for a celebration.

The Wyatts were out. Golf. At least three hours, and so when I arrived the girls were already a little flushed and part undressed. I was led into the bedroom and pushed onto the bed, stripped and overwhelmed in moments. Penny was sucking my cock, Jill was sitting on my mouth, pulling her tee-shirt over her head so I could reach up and play with her nipples. Then I felt Penny climb over me and take me inside her, pressing herself down on my cock, settling her pubic bone against mine, squeezing her clitoris between us. She moaned and said "Oh gosh, I wanted this so much. Oh I've wanted your cock in since we danced last night."

Jill laughed "What about Cameron's cock, wouldn't it have done?"

Penny moaned again as she lifted herself and dropped hard down on me. "No. I wanted Sean's. Although I keep thinking about Mike's as well. Oooh, that was nice!"

The idea of Penny and Mike had made my cock twitch. Penny knew exactly what had happened. "You like that idea Sean? Want to see me playing with Mike? You said he had a big one, and I keep wondering about it."

Jill lifted herself up so I could talk. "Yes, it is much longer than mine."

Jill swung off me and turned to Penny, who continued her slow, deep, rise and fall. "I thought you said you didn't fancy him?"

"Well, I don't like him as much as Sean. And I think he was going out with me just because he wanted sex. But I do like him, he is a nice enough guy, and while I don't have the buzz about him that I have for you two, I could have sex with him, just to try out that big cock. It could be fun. Maybe we could invite him over sometime? Or all go round to his house again?"

"All of us?" said Jill, sounding dubious.

"Wouldn't you like to watch? Like before, only a bit more?" said Penny.

"Maybe. I love watching you, but I'm not sure I want him to see me. And if we all end up nude he might get ideas about playing with me too. I'm not on for that." said Jill.

"That can be arranged." said Penny between strokes. "He can have me but you don't have to undress, just kiss with Sean."

"Maybe. But just now, let me watch you with Sean," said Jill, and she covered her mouth with a deep kiss. I saw her squeeze Penny's breasts, and her hand wander to part the hair on her mound, to find the sweet wet spot in the furrow beneath. I lay back and enjoyed the show, and the feeling of Penny's body grasping my erection. Again I sighed and thought how beautiful they were.

I thought how beautiful Penny would be if she was riding Mike, and noted that I didn't feel jealous at all at that thought. How would I feel if Jill wanted to do that? Jealous. A little jealous. But if she wanted it, and I gave her that, it would be with me and for me. I would be part of it, and she would be beautiful to watch. But I still had a hint of jealousy at that idea.

How strange, to feel so different about these girls. But then, I had fallen out of love with Penny in a different life, and that shadowed this one. But I was falling back in love with her now, and she was still as pretty, still as sexy, still as good to have riding on my cock as before. Her pussy was clinging to me, sucking me, flooding me with her juices, as she began to orgasm and her hips began to buck and Jill pulsed her finger, and smothered her cries with hard kisses.

Jill helped her lie down beside me as her quivering slowed down, and I kissed Penny as Jill first sucked my cock clean and then mounted me herself. She rode me gently, but I wanted something else, so I pulled her down to me and rolled her over. We ended up right on the edge of the bed, and I had one leg on the floor as I pressed hard into her and began a swift cycle of deep shafting. I loved the way Jill gasped or grunted as each stroke hit home, and how her sounds became higher pitched, her hands gripped me tighter and her legs spread and clasped me alternately. I was going to come inside her, and she was coming around me.

We talked afterwards about Mike. Penny was keen although Jill didn't want to go naked with him and didn't want to play with him. "More than happy to watch, but not to touch."

We agreed to try to set it up on Monday.

Which was some compensation for Penny not being able to join us for Sunday lunch with Grandma.

She was good about it.

She understood.

But we all knew it hurt.

In school on Monday I asked Mike if he was busy, and if his house was free that afternoon.

"Why?"

"Because I may be able to arrange a rather nice surprise for you. So how about it?

"No. My aunt is staying this week."

"Bugger. Don't worry, I'll work on it."

I met the girls as arranged after school, and they were most disappointed. Jill had been a little anxious, as well as excited, but Penny has been distracted and edgy all day. She confessed to not having slept well. And now she was disappointed, frustrated and horny. We had nowhere to go.

I drove us out to the country, up onto the Dundonald hills, to a forest park at Craigantlet, and up to the far end of the car-park.

"Sean, if you are thinking of doing anything with both of us in this car then just how do you think it will work? Its not exactly roomy, and even with the seats reclined it is going to be a bit of a crush." said Jill.

"Simple. You two get in the back, and leave the passenger seat forward. I'll stay on watch in the front." I said.

"While we..." said Jill

"Yes." I said, "while you..."

"What about you then?" asked Penny

"I'm fine. And maybe I'll get to play a bit. But I'd love to watch you two, and you both need it, so..."

Jill kissed me. It was a long, slow, deliberate kiss, and she held my face in both hands. Then she looked in my eyes and said "I don't know if you are just generous or actually quite kinky. But either way, you are lovely. And I think you should kiss Penny." With that she turned and got out of the car, and took off her coat and blazer, and lifted the passenger seat forward so she could get in the back.

While that was going on Penny said "Good idea," and leaned forward to kiss me. It was a little awkward, but very nice. Her lips were fuller and her tongue was firmer than Jill's, and she kissed with a different feel of rhythm and meaning. She broke off as Jill climbed in beside her, and the girls were soon embracing and kissing in the confined space of the back seat.

There was urgency but no rush about their lovemaking. I mostly watched, regularly taking a sweep of the outside to see that we were not disturbed, although at one point I was able to add to the general melee in a positive fashion. Penny was sitting with her tights and knickers round her ankles, knees wide and blouse open, head thrown back on the parcel shelf, with Jill kneeling on the floor, tongue dipping into the sweet honey flower between Penny's thighs. That put Jill's bottom in reach beside me, so I ran my hand over her smooth curves and between her thighs, and slipped a finger inside her. I let my thumb rest on the opening of her ass, and simply followed Jill's movements as she licked her girlfriend to a noisy climax.

They kissed languidly after Penny came, and gradually became more animated as Jill sought to take her to a second peak, but Penny moved to return the pampering, displacing my finger with her own, and making Jill cry out instead.

And all the while I watched them and marvelled at my fortune, and wondered how I could stay that lucky.

As she cradled Jill's head against her breast Penny looked up at me though her tousled fringe and said gently "What are you thinking, lover?"

"That I now understand why the yanks build such big cars. That I'm going to have to change my plans. The MG doesn't even have a proper back seat."

She smiled.

Tuesday was spent house hunting. I made an excuse, having picked up the girls and dropped them off with an agent, arranging to pick them up and drop them home later. I went to another agent and we looked at houses for sale. The girls didn't see any flats they liked, and quite a few they utterly hated. I saw one potential house, and I made arrangements for Wednesday, to view with Jill.

The estate agent was a bit diffident at first. Showing houses to school kids in their uniforms is unusual. I had made it easier for him by saying that my parents wanted to buy me a house for going to university, and that they wanted me to do the legwork before they came and gave the final approval. He smirked when he saw me with Jill the next day. I knew just what he was thinking. Of course he was right.

We saw six houses in two hours. I was impressed with Jill's reaction. She had been brought up in a detached Victorian mansion, five bedrooms, big garden, all well maintained and tastefully decorated.

These houses were Victorian or Edwardian terraces, with either no front garden at all, the door opening right onto the pavement, or at most a tiny area of a few feet. Behind them was the back yard, a high-walled concrete-floored space with a door leading out to the back alley. The biggest of the houses was about twenty five feet wide. The smallest was fourteen feet wide. Way too cramped. They were all in poor decorative state.

Jill saw past that. She quickly learned how much various improvements would cost, and how long they would take. By the end of the day we had a short-list of two, including the one I had picked out the day before. And then the agent, who was much more amenable, and had realised we were serious punters who knew what to look for, said "I have another house you might want to look at."

It was on Ulsterville Avenue, a huge semi-detached house set back from the street. There was a fair sized front garden, a garage and drive, and as much garden again at the back, very private with high walls and hedges and trees. It was on three stories with a return, potentially six bedrooms, three reception plus kitchen, and the rest. It had been divided in three flats, but the whole house was up as one unit for sale because it didn't meet the new fire regulations for flats, and would take a fair amount of money to fix up.

It was more expensive that the others, but it was a bargain.

We bought it.

Okay, it wasn't that straightforward. There were surveys and finance to arrange, I had to seek a mortgage because it was more than I had in cash at the time, and guarantors had to be sought (although my father was more than willing), and solicitors and then builders and electricians, and plumbers all got involved. But it was a hell of an investment, and I could expect to cover the mortgage in rent.

We were able to complete the contract in six weeks, and I had builders lined up. The plan was to return it to being a single house but update it so that it could be easily made into flats again if I wanted, and restore some of the nicer original features. It needed rewired, new window frames, (double glazed but in mahogany) three bathrooms and a serious overhaul on the kitchen. But while all that was being done the little bedsit flat in the return was left untouched. It had a tiny shower room with a loo, a little kitchenette, and a generous room which had been a bedroom/sitting room. It became our haven.

But that is jumping forward.

We had of course the issue of what to tell Penny. Our relationship was changing and deepening. Honesty has always seemed the best policy to me, and I hate deception anyway. So on Thursday I sat her down and told her all about it as we drank coffee in the café that I half owned. She was quite unsurprised.

"Why would you think I'd not believe you? You work hard, you are way more grown up than anyone I know, you are just smarter than anyone. You just know things. It makes sense. But don't worry, for starters, I'm after your body, not your cash, and secondly, I won't tell anyone, because it isn't their business."

"There is one thing though. If I buy this house I had intended to rent it out. Share the house with some other students, but take rent to pay the mortgage. Now, well, we all want to live together, but the mortgage still needs paid."

"What is Jill going to do?" Penny asked.

"We talked about joint ownership. She suggested that her parents would pay rent for her on a flat, but not a mortgage, which is weird, but there you go. So we thought she would rent. I told her I didn't think it was fair, but she insisted - she said she would get a flat elsewhere and I could get someone else to pay rent and share the house."