If I Knew Then... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny laughed. "You want to give her ownership, but she won't take it? You want to give me ownership?"

"Part. If you pay your part of the mortgage."

Penny shook her head. "If we are all still together after Uni, and we have a life ahead sorted out, then we can start making twenty five year commitments. But until then, Jill is right - this was your plan, not our idea. You are doing it, organising it, paying the deposit and so much more. I'll pay rent. But my parents will want me to have my own locking door."

When Jill arrived there were excited kisses, since she had not said anything to Penny before. We arranged to view it again the following day.

So on Friday we three went to Ulsterville and agreed that it would work, although it meant making it in flats so Penny and Jill would each have their own doors, and little kitchens, but that was okay. After all, who would know how we actually lived together.

And then I told the girls I had a surprise. Mike's parents were accompanying his Aunt to England for a family do. We had his house for the weekend starting in the morning, if we wanted. The question was, did we want it?

"We couldn't stay overnight," said Jill. "My parents would be very against that. I mean, I could insist, pull the 'I am 18' card, and they would give in, but the hassle... And they would expect me back for church..."

"Yeah," said Penny. "Same with my folks. Also, maybe we wouldn't want to stay, even if we went for the afternoon or evening. I have to go out with Mum in the morning, so it has to be after lunch. But if it doesn't work out we might want to leave after half an hour anyway."

"Okay, no problem, but I'll collect everyone after lunch, but just to check, Penny, do you want to go over at all?" I asked. "I haven't told Mike that you want to take him to bed, I haven't even told him you would be coming. I just said I had a surprise, and needed time at his place without parents, so he doesn't know what it is, although I hinted he would like it."

Penny looked at both of us, and then nodded. "If you will come with me. I don't want to go alone."

Jill said "Okay. But like I said, I'm not sure about undressing in front of Mike. But maybe, if things go okay and you are happy enough Penny, Sean and I could get some time away from Mike, if you wanted to be alone with him. Or he would leave us three alone. What do you think, Sean?"

I nodded. "I think we can work it out as we go."

Saturday morning I spent some time working on the car, getting very greasy, and even more time on scrubbing thoroughly. I collected Jill at 2.00, Penny at 2.20, and we arrived at Mike's at 2.40.

He was surprised.

Penny had 'dumped' him a few weeks before. She had told him she didn't want to go out with him because she didn't feel she loved him, and she was pretty sure he didn't love her. He had been a bit upset, but not much. More frustrated that suddenly the prospects of a sex life had vanished. Penny was the first girl who let him kiss her nipples and she let him put a hand up her skirt, and then go down on her, albeit with her knickers still on. Things had been heating up fast (too fast for Penny) and Mike had thought it was going to get hotter, when it all went cold.

So it was a little awkward when he opened the door and saw Jill and Penny with me. "Hi Mike, fancy a game if snooker?" I said.

Penny said "Hello" shyly, he said "Hi" guardedly, but we all trooped in and I kept it light and breezy, and we set up a game and I handed him a beer, and Jill suggested we play as teams, and so Penny and Mike got paired off.

Three frames and two beers later Penny suggested a cup of tea, and went with Mike to make it. Jill and I were left in the snooker room. She kissed me the moment the door closed. "My god the tension is excruciating!" she said. "They are both horny as hell!"

"And so are you," I commented, once she let me breathe. A few moments later there was a knock on the door, and Penny popped her head round it. "Sorry to disturb, tea's up in the living room."

They had not been unduly long about making the tea, but there was a subtle change in the pair as they sat together on one sofa. Something must have been said when they were alone.

Penny poured, and we sipped and chatted, and then Penny quite apropos of nothing turned to Mike and said "I bet you were surprised to see me on the doorstep."

"Well, yeah."

"Well, you know I said I didn't want to go out with you, that I didn't love you and didn't think you loved me and we should call it a day? Well, I have changed my mind a bit. I mean, and I hope you won't be offended by me saying this, but, I don't love you Mike, and I don't think you love me, and I don't want to go out with you. But I do fancy you a bit. Well, more than a bit. And I feel bad that I let you down. Just as things were getting interesting. I backed off. I got a bit scared. But I'm over that now, and I want to make it up to you. Just today. But it is just for today. And you are never to tell anyone else. Because it might not be just today, but if I hear you have told anyone it will never happen again."

Mike looked at her and said "What will never happen again?"

Penny bit her lip, and looked shy for a second, then reached down and pulled at the bottom of her tee-shirt. In one swift smooth movement she drew it off, and said, "This." And she leapt on him.

It was a full-on snog. Mike didn't complain. He had been goggle eyed when she lifted her tee-shirt and so quickly and gracefully whipped it over her head and threw it aside. He hardly had time to take in the sight of her pretty blue bra with the red bows on it. But he joined in as she started pulling at his shirt, and when she began to undo her skirt and shuffle it off he helped.

Jill had laughed when Penny launched her attack. Then, as Penny started removing more clothes, Jill got up and went to close the curtains, carefully leaving a little gap for light at the top of them, so we could see what the others were doing, before she returned to me and said "Well, handsome man, are you inspired by the view?"

I took her to me and kissed her softly, and stroked her body, and we lay on the sofa together so we could embrace and watch over Penny and Mike at the same time.

Mike was really too busy to register us. So while we kissed and caressed, we spent most of the time watching and sometimes whispering. I fell into a pattern of copying what Mike's hands were doing, once he had realised that his hands could do as they pleased. But Jill had said that she wasn't taking off her clothes in front of Mike, or at least, she might, but she would decide what and when, so my caresses were not quite as intimate as the ones Penny enjoyed.

Penny was already down to knickers and stockings and bra, and had stripped Mike's shirt and was working on his trousers. Mike couldn't believe it all. A month ago he had to be so slow and cautious with Penny, and the idea of him getting his trousers off was well out there in dream territory. Penny had been shy, needing to be coaxed. Now she was unthinkingly kneeling over him in her quite skimpy underwear, pulling his shoes and socks off, and moving to drag his jeans off as well. He lay back on the couch in nothing but his underpants, and she climbed on top of him, full length, semi naked, pressing her crotch against his obvious bulge, and kissing him deeply as she stroked and gripped his muscular arms and chest.

"Ooh, you feel nice naked Mikey. I like your bare skin on mine. Hmmn, I think I need to be wearing less," Penny said, and sat up to undo her bra. Mike grinned as she threw it aside, and he reached up to hold her breasts, and rub her erect nipples. She almost purred. Then Mike craned his head up to reach them with his lips and she cradled him as he sucked on each nipple in turn.

I was now spooned behind Jill, who was pressing back against me as I gently fondled her breasts beneath her shirt. I had loosened the bra so I could smooth over her bare skin and hard nipples, and she had one hand behind her, holding the bulge of my erection, squeezing me back.

"I'd bet thirty seconds more before she pulls his pants off," I whispered as Penny groaned and her body flexed against Mike.

Jill giggled an said "No bet, but will she just ride him or suck him?"

"Either way he won't last a minute," I answered.

Jill slipped her hand inside my trousers and underpants, cradling my cock, as Penny reached behind her and did the same to Mike.

His body went rigid. Penny had to press her nipple back to his lips to get him to suck it again, as she began to slowly wank him.

She was quickly working him into a frenzy. "She might not have time to get his pants off," said Jill.

But Penny realised what effect she was having on Mike, and let go of him. She let him fall back on the cushion and said "You okay Mike?"

He grunted "Uh huh," and panted for a moment.

"Okay then," said Penny and she climbed off him. She gave glance at us as she turned round, and the wicked smile she flashed made Jill giggle. Then she turned to Mike and said "Let's get these off you then," and pulled his underpants down.

"Oh, my goodness!" said Penny. "Mikey, it's enormous!"

She took a step back, and we could see. Nine inches of pale cock with a very pointed and bright pink tip, surrounded at the base with a soft blonde bush. It wasn't any thicker than mine, but it was a good three inches longer, and in comparison it was quite shockingly huge.

Mike was half embarrassed and half proud. Penny reached out for it with more hesitation than she had exhibited before, saying "Oh my goodness, Mike. You are beautiful. And so long. Oh, and so smooth and silky soft, and oh, you smell good." She was holding him straight up, and it did look enormous.

Jill very quietly whispered "I didn't believe you, but my god!"

Mike didn't hear her because he was too busy making a surprisingly high pitched noise as Penny popped her lips over his tip, sucked him hard and took him a couple of inches deep, and then pulled off him with a smacking sound.

"And you are delicious, too," She said, with the most wickedly cute smile.

Mike made a little croaking noise, and now looked at her speechlessly. So Penny sucked him again. She took a little more in her mouth this time. It was his first blow job. He was barely able to breathe.

"Hmm, very delicious. Are you okay Mike? Do you mind me sucking your cock?" she said with coquettish glee.

Mike managed to say "No. Its nice."

"Just nice?" Penny teased. "You don't like it that much then? Will I stop?"

"No!" said Mike in a panic. "It's very nice. Lovely. I really like it. Please don't stop."

"So you want me to suck it? Yes?" she said, absently stroking his foreskin up and down over the wet tip. "If you want me to, then all you have to do is ask."

"Please Penny, I want you to suck it."

"Suck what?" she teased, and wanked his foreskin up and down as she said it.

"Oh, please, suck my dick, Penny!"

She did. She sucked him and wanked him, and he lay back and groaned. He stared at her, and gasped when she licked down his shaft and kissed his balls. I don't think he had even heard of a girl doing that, never mind having any idea how good it would feel. Then she came up to suck him again and wanked him another few strokes.

It was too much for Mike. He went wild. With every stroke she made he was panting and grunting and leaping and clutching at her head. She speeded up, and sucked harder. He hardly knew what was happening to him as he came in her mouth, whimpering and jerking, and she pulled up from the base to squeeze the come out of him as she sucked him dry.

Penny looked around at us for a second, and gave a satisfied smile as she let him fall back at rest, once she had wanked him a few times to make him jerk, and cry out, and run out of breath. Then she climbed up to lie on top of him, and held him and kissed him. It had taken about two minutes. I don't think Jill had breathed the entire time.

I whispered in her ear "He lasted longer than I expected."

She breathed out. "My god. Did you see that?"

"Yes. I watched very closely as she sucked him off. Our girlfriend is very good at that, and looks so sexy with a cock in her mouth."

Jill turned to face me. "It's huge. Do you think she's going to try putting that in her? It'll never fit!"

I laughed "I think she'll try."

Jill wriggled and laughed back, and laughed more when she felt me press against her. "Oh, Darling, you poor thing, all trapped in there. Do you want me to do what Penny just did?".

I imitated Mike. "Uh-huh."

Jill laughed. She was just beginning to work on my belt when there was movement across the room. Penny was sitting up, straddling Mike.

"How you doing, Mikey?"

He answered in awed contentment, "I think I'm doing great."

She said laughingly "Actually, I think you are being done 'great' and it's time you did some doing. I think you should take me to bed. This sofa isn't the best spot for what I want to do next."

"Next?" Mike said with fear and hope.

"Next," said Penny, pushing herself down against Mike's semi hard cock and rubbing back and forward. "If you are up for it?"

She swung off him and held out her hand to pull him up. As he took it and she pulled she turned to us. "You two are coming up with us, yes?"

Jill said "If you need company."

"Please," said Penny.

Mike looked a bit confused (a look he often wore) but went with the flow (a tactic he often adopted). Penny lead the way, holding Mike's hand as she wiggled her way up the stairs, wearing nothing but her stockings and tiny panties. Her bottom was mesmerising Mike as it moved in front of him.

In the bedroom she stepped up onto the bed and turned to face Mike, her panties not quite at his eye level, but tantalisingly close. Jill paused at the doorway with me behind her, but Penny, balancing with one hand on Mike's head, beckoned her in. We stepped forward and round the bed, and Penny said "Why don't you guys get in together?"

So we helped each other off with shoes, and Jill decided to strip me of my trousers, as Penny stood and held Mike's head in both hands, and looked down into his eyes.

"Have you ever taken a girl's stockings off, Mike?" she cooed. "No? Well first you have to undo the clips. They work like this, okay?"

Mike nodded when he saw what she did, and went to work on the other three clips. "Now you can pull them down but be gentle, don't tear them. That's good, and the other one. Now I don't need the belt, here let me turn round so you can undo the clip."

Penny turned towards us and stuck her bottom out at Mike. We had already seen that her knickers were as skimpy behind as they were in front, and Mike had run his hands over her almost entirely naked bottom before, but the look on his face was worth seeing. Penny's smile was wicked, and she winked at Jill as she bent a little forward, making her breasts jiggle in front of us. Jill reached out and touched Penny's cheek in a tender moment, and Penny kissed her fingers quickly before straightening up and turning back to Mike, who had not seen that gesture. He had been too busy looking at Penny's bottom, and the cleft between her thighs that was barely concealed by the tiny knickers.

Jill slipped into the bed, still fully dressed, although she had removed her bra through the sleeve of her tee shirt. I gave it a moment's consideration and pulled off my tee shirt, so I was now just in my underpants as I quickly slid in beside her and on top of her, and kissed her warmly as her hand found my cock once more.

I thought we would ignore the others for a moment, but then I heard Penny say "Please Mike, would you kiss me there," and Jill looked up at her to see what was happening. So did I. Mike had his face buried between Penny's thighs, kissing her through her knickers. Penny sighed. Then she said "Please Mike, would you do that, but take my panties off first?"

Mike pulled his head back, and looked up at her, joyously. "Okay, if you're sure."

"Yes please."

He turned his gaze to her crotch, and reached out to take the sides of her panties. His face as he slowly pulled them down was almost funny to watch. Full of concentration, excitement, uncertainty, lust, reverence, a measure of disbelief, and a heap of victorious pleasure. His eyes were like saucers as her hairy mound came into view, and she parted her thighs just a little to let him pull the knickers away from her wet and sticky slit. He carried on staring at her naked pussy as his hands carried on pulling the unwanted cloth to her ankles, and she lifted each foot in turn to let him slip them off. She was naked in front of him, and he was naked at her feet. He took a breath, and leaned in gently, slowly, to place a kiss on her well rounded mons, then another slightly lower, then she parted her thighs and pulled his head to her and he tasted her naked slit for the first time.

Of course Penny couldn't stay standing for very long once his tongue touched her clitoris and dragged back the hood, even though Mike was grasping her bottom with both of his huge hands and holding her up.

She began to sink at the knees, and Mike lowered her down. Penny lay back across the bed so her head was leaning against Jill's thigh, although it was beneath the covers. She opened her legs, giving Mike his first close up look at a girl's fully exposed pussy, and she said "Oh, Mikey, do it again!"

I watched as he dipped his head, tongue out, to lick the length of her slit. He turned sideways to press his tongue-tip inside her, and Penny moaned. I smiled. It was his first real taste of that sweet essence, the first time he had licked a girl out. I knew he would like it, and be good at it.

Jill wanted a better view, so she shuffled from under me, and I rolled off her to spoon her. I cradled one nipple in my hand that came round her shoulder, the other hand resting against the front of her jeans. My head was propped on pillows so I could see and admire Penny's beautiful tanned body laying open across the bed, with Mike's straight blond hair mixed with her dark curls.

"Put a finger in me," gasped Penny. Mike looked up in surprise. She looked down at him, and said it again, adding, "It's okay, you won't hurt me."

Mike did as he was asked, sliding one long thick finger inside Penny, and then licking her clitoris as she instructed him. "Oh, yes, push it in and out. Oh yes, that's good. Oh, can you get two in?"

Jill whispered to me "I said I wanted to suck you, and I do, but I don't want to miss watching this."

I whispered back "It's okay lover, I'm enjoying the show as well. But I could also do this." I slid my hand into the top of her jeans, but it was too tight to be able to reach very far. Jill fumbled under the covers and loosened her belt, the button and the zip, so I could slide over soft skin into soft hair, and between soft lips to find the softest spot of all.

We kissed briefly as I stroked her clit, and she breathed deeply each time I rubbed over it. We both heard Penny gasp, and felt her body jerk, and we looked back to where she was writhing on Mike's fingers.

She was close to coming now. I thought she would let him carry on and lick her and finger her to climax, since she had sucked him off first, but her needs were greater and as so often with Penny when she got close to orgasm she wanted more.

Jill knew it too, and clutched my hand when she heard Penny say "Oh, enough, enough! Stop! Come up here and kiss me!"

Mike wasn't sure what was happening, especially since Penny began shifting side ways to lie parallel to us. Jill pulled the duvet back, and Penny slipped below it. Her foot ran down Jill's shin and against mine as she opened her legs and drew Mike into her embrace. They kissed, and we could feel her moving her hips up against him.