If I Knew Then... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't see, but we knew that Mike's long shaft would be on her tummy, the base and his balls between her legs, between her pressed open pussy lips, rubbing her clit.

I let my hand work on Jill's pussy at the same time, echoing what Mike must be doing. Her breath caught, and fell into rhythm with my movements, which were timed to Penny's breathing as well.

Penny was flushed with passion now, and Mike was getting very aroused by the friction on his cock. His body knew how to move, the rhythm of the old music grabbed his hips. Again Penny neared her peak, and she threw the duvet back. She was gasping and pushed Mike up with a hand on his chest. He stopped moving, looking concerned at her, asking if she was okay, and then his face registered his pleasure as she reached down and took his dangling erection and stroked him gently.

"I'm fine honey, much, much more than okay. And you are very fine too." Penny crooned. Then she pushed the tip of his cock down to rub it against her pussy. Mike gasped. She flexed and opened her legs wider, and rubbed his tip up and down her slit, opening herself up, coating him with her slippery arousal. "Very very fine, Michael."

She pulled on his cock, making him enter her.

"Oh my God!" Mike gasped.

Penny wiggled a little and smiling said "Good, isn't it?"

"Ohmygod!" was all Mike could say, but he did nod his head.

Penny's smile widened. Her hands were on his hips now, and she pulled him down a little. "That's it Mikey, push it in me a bit more. Hmmm. Now pull back a little, not all of it, oh, yes, in again. Oh yes. Now you're very big Mike, so take it slow going in until I get used to it, no it's okay you aren't hurting me, oh, gosh, that's good, Ohh yes, deeper. Oh god you are huge. Oh hold it, yes, hold still! Okay can you push a little more? Oh let me lift my leg, oh yes! Oh that is so deep, oh, boy that's good. Oh, how much more is there?"

Mike was looking down between them as he slowly worked his cock deeper into Penny, he looked at her face again and said "Another inch?" with a mix of wonder and worry.

"Oh my," said Penny. "I can feel you all the way up inside me. Oh but I want to feel your balls against my bottom. Gently now, little bit more, oh, back! Okay, more. And back! Oh more Mike, yes, oh, that's it, oh gosh, oh that's so big, oh hold it there, oh gosh!"

With a final gasp she pulled him hard against her and flexed her hips, and then she gripped his ears and pulled him to kiss him fiercely. "I can feel your balls on me Mikey, I've got you all inside me, all your lovely cock!"

Mike moaned "Oh God, oh that's incredible!"

"Now pull it out Mike, nearly all the way, and push it in. Oh yes, oh that's wonderful, oh keep doing that!"

"Is it okay? Really?" said Mike.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course its okay. You know what you're doing Mike? What you are doing to me?" Penny asked

Mike almost whispered "This is sex. We're having sex."

"Yes Mike. Is this your first time?"

Mike nodded. Penny said "Well you are very good at it. It's not my first time Mike. I've done this before. And I like it. Lots. And I like the way you are doing it. And I'm on the pill, so I won't get pregnant, and I want you to keep doing it, and if you want to come in me that's fine, I want you to. Okay?"

Mike nodded, and said "Is it okay like this?"

Penny groaned "Oh yes. That's good. Oh yes go as hard as you like, as fast as you want. Its ok, you won't hurt me, oh gosh, yes, do it hard like that, oh Michael. Oh yes, push it deep, oh yes do it Mikey, oh yes, fill my pussy with your lovely cock, oh yes!"

We were less than a foot away from them. As far as Mike was concerned it could have been a hundred miles, but Penny knew we were there. She had my hand tight in hers, and Jill's was wrapped around them both. Then her breathing started to change. She made the first little "Oh" that signalled her approaching climax, and we had to release her hand so she could grip Mike's flanks and drive him into her. Jill held my hand and leaned her cheek on mine as we watched Mike's shaft disappearing into Penny's body, parting her curls, and the inner lips clinging to it as it withdrew, glistening and ready to plunge into her again. I was again holding her breast, and my finger was stroking her pussy, and she was pressing her bottom back against the hard cock in my underpants.

Penny was rocking now, past any chance of coherent speech, her breath a series of gasps and cries as Mike plunged home, her breasts moving in asynchrony as her body thrust against him, her nipples pointed and hard, sweat beading between them, the flush of blood beneath the skin darkening her chest and neck.

When she came she cried out and writhed, and Mike stopped in surprise and shock, and she grabbed his hips and dragged him into her and cried "Don't stop! Harder, harder!"

He started again, and carried on as her orgasm played out, and she looked at him again with intensity, and began to make those little cries again, as she started up the slope to another peak. "Come on Mike, that's it, keep doing me, oh fill my pussy with your lovely cock, come in me Mike, let me feel you come in me, that's it, oh, come on Mike, go for it, come in my pussy, oh gosh, oh yes, oh I can feel it in me, oh you're coming in me, oh yes, Mikey, oh yes!"

He collapsed on her as she continued to pump her hips up against him. I'm not sure that she made it to her second, but she grabbed his face and kissed him hard, and rendered him breathless again, and then let him lie on her and breathe while she hugged him and stroked his back and whispered "Oh my lovely boy. Thank you Mikey, that was lovely, oh you glorious man."

In my arms I had been squeezing Jill, and pulsing my hand between her legs, and now she wriggled round and faced me and kissed me, features flushed, and heart pounding. She breathed in my ear "God I want you, Sean," and then unexpectedly she leapt off me, grabbing my hand and dragging me off the bed. She pulled me out of the room, across the landing and through the nearest bedroom door, holding her jeans up she walked, but stopping by the bed to push them down along with her panties, exposing her beautiful round bottom to me. I fell at her feet to help her remove the clothes, spinning her round as she pulled off her tee-shirt. I was able to kiss her sweetest curls and press my tongue tip to the top of her soft lips as I pulled the jeans free from her right foot, and then went to work on the left.

Jill wriggled, pulled her foot free of the trousers and grabbed my head and pulled me over to the bed behind her. I grabbed her and lifted her by her calves, pushing her shoulders back across the covers, opening her legs a little, finding my cock an inch away from her pink pussy lips, and pressing home, entering her, pushing her back onto the bed with my cock inside her, launching onto her, taking her fast and deep, full of lust.

We kissed and grasped and both of us flexed and thrust, a frantic mutual revelling in our flesh. Skin and hair and lips and sweat, and sweet juices and come and breath all mixed and given, taken, shared and washed away in waves of pleasure that owed nothing to our bodies. We found ourselves wrapped in a tangle of limbs, stuck together, languid and ecstatic, soft kisses and murmurs, lovers again, not quite one, but two so close that I felt her heartbeat. I simply lay there in her warmth, and breathed in her scent, and floated in her sensuous touch.

We rested together for a while, and then found ourselves with faces a little apart, and smiled and shyly touched lips again, and I held her close and breathed her in, and then she stretched like a cat, and looked at me and said "My handsome man, we should rescue our pretty girl."

"Do you really think she needs rescued?" I asked.

"Well, did leave her in the lurch. We said we would stay with her. I feel bad about that now," Jill said, and kissed me. "Not very bad. And I wouldn't have missed this for anything, and I'm sure she is fine, but..."

We disentangled, and Jill pulled her shirt and underpants back on. She threw her jeans over her shoulder, and took my hand, leading me naked across the landing.

They were naked on the bed, Mike's half erect cock still longer than mine at full stretch, Penny's brown nipples still pointed and crinkled as she lay half on top of him, chin on his chest, looking at him as they talked. She rolled back off him and sat up in a delightfully relaxed fashion, flashing her dark bush and sweeping the hair back from her eyes, giving us a beautiful view of her firm breasts and oh so bite-able neck.

"Hey guys," she said. "Feeling better now?"

"Sorry Penny, but I had to get Sean alone for a while. Watching you was just too much of a turn on," said Jill sheepishly.

"Oh don't be silly, darling," said Penny, "Come here!" and she held her arms open. Jill went to hug her in sisterly fashion, but Penny got her in a most un-sisterly kiss. It went on for a second or two, until Jill remembered that Mike was there, and broke off with a glance at him and back to Penny.

It was Penny's turn to look a bit sheepish, but not much. "Oh Jilly darling, it doesn't matter. I know we agreed not to kiss and so on in front of Mike, but really, it's ok. He won't say anything, because he knows I'll never give him another blow job if he does. And I'm sure he doesn't mind at all."

Jill was still a little huffy. "I mind. I'm sorry Mike, I just do. I just don't feel comfortable about doing some things in front of other people. With Sean, or Penny. And it's not that I'm ashamed either. It's just too personal."

"Hey, it's fine by me," said Mike, who was in such a good mood (for obvious reasons) that it was unlikely he would object to anything.

But Penny was upset. She went to hug Jill again, but stopped herself. I thought she would cry. Jill saw it too and reached out to her, and they hugged in a less sexual way than before. "Now don't be silly, Penny dear, I love you, you know that," said Jill, in tones that left no doubt. And she kissed her, a loving kiss, not sexy or passionate, but strong and pure. Mike raised an eyebrow. I just smiled.

"Now Penny, my love, you must be starved. I am. Shall we all go out for dinner?" asked Jill.

It was a pre-arranged question. It gave Penny the option of escape, getting out of Mike's house and out of further intimacy with him if she wished. Penny was quick to reply though, no thought needed. "I'd like to stay in, if that's okay with you?"

Jill paused for half a beat, and said "Yeah, fine. What shall we order?"

I dressed, and went downstairs with Jill to await the pizza delivery. Upstairs Mike and Penny stayed naked, although they were quiet enough, so we didn't think they were up to much. Jill and I talked.

We weren't concerned about Penny, but Jill was still wrestling with her thoughts about Mike. I said to her "Are you jealous? About Penny?"

"No. But I wish I felt about Mike more like I do about you. I don't fancy him. I don't want him to see me naked. Or intimate. He's not a bad guy, but I don't know, I just feel wrong about it. I didn't mind before. But now... I don't know. Maybe before when we were all together I was turned on by Penny, and it was because she was there that I ignored Mike. But now I can be with her, and see her without him, so it isn't enough to make me overlook Mike being there."

"Okay, fair enough. I'll get him on his own for five minutes, you can talk to Penny. If she is okay with it we can leave the two of them alone for the evening, and keep our own company here."

"What if she wants us there?" said Jill.

"Then it's too bad. If she needs us to be with her to be comfortable, and we can't be comfortable with Mike, then it doesn't work. We go home."

She hugged me.

Pizza arrived, and we got Penny alone as Mike went to the loo to wash up before eating. She was okay about it. "No problem, you guys can have some alone time, and I'm sure Mike and I can entertain ourselves."

So we ate together in the bedroom and Jill and I took the plates away, and left them to themselves.

We curled up on the sofa, simply talking, kissing and laughing and telling stories, and dreaming of our house, and listening to our girlfriend getting fucked in the bed above us.

I told Jill of my plan to make the bedsit into a little den for us. We began to plan the decor and layout, and the things we would do, and we spiralled off into places we wanted to travel to, and things we wanted to learn.

I had to go up and knock on the door at nine, as arranged, and Penny called "Come in."

I opened it, and saw her sitting naked on Mike, who looked up at me in a totally relaxed fashion and said "Hey. Time's up eh?"

"I thought you would want to shower, and since you will want to do it together and that can take a while, I thought you would like an early call. You guys having fun?"

Penny laughed, as she swung off him, flashing her pussy at me. "Don't I look like I'm having fun?"

"I would say you look like a whole bundle of fun," I said, laughing as she came toward me. Then suddenly she was draping her arms around my neck and pressing her naked body against me and looking up at me with pouting lips, and saying "Thank you Sean for helping me have fun with Mike."

She pulled me down to kiss her, and it was a soft and sexy kiss. And then she hugged me and put her head on my shoulder, and whispered "It would have been more fun with you there though, I missed having you and Jill." Then more loudly she said "And thank you for the idea about the shower. I must reek!" and she stepped back and twirled round, and beckoned to Mike. "Come with me you filthy man, let's go and have some good clean fun!"

Mike growled as he got out of bed "Filthy man! I'll show you just how dirty I can be!"

Penny squealed and pushed past me, giggling on her way to the shower. Mike followed, but paused for a beat as he came up to me. He put one hand on my shoulder and took my hand with the other, and looked me straight in the eye and said "I owe you, brother. Thanks." Then he dashed past me to the bathroom. There were lots of growls and squeals as I headed downstairs.

In the car on the way to drop Penny off we had a conversation about what to do the following day. Penny had told Mike she might come back, if she could get out of a family thing. Of course it was an excuse, so we could discuss things. Jill and I said it was okay if Penny wanted to go alone. She said she wasn't sure.

"Thing is, well, it was fun. But I've done it now. And that thing of his is just too long. I mean, wow, yes, going slowly in and out all that length is, well, quite something. But when he got excited and a bit less controlled, a couple of times it was a bit sore. I mean, it kind of pokes into you inside."

I squirmed at the thought. Jill's said "I wondered."

"He can't help it if course. But also, to be honest, he isn't very good at it. Oh I'm sure he'll get better, with practice, but really, he doesn't do it for me. Too fast, too slow, too hard, to soft, he stops for no reason, or changes rhythm just as you are getting into it. He's just not you, Sean."

"As ego boosts go, that was a really good one. Thank you Penny," I said.

"Well, it's true. You listen to my body. I see you with Jill as well - you are in tune. For a musician Mike was totally off key."

"So you don't want to go back tomorrow?" asked Jill.

"Well... Like I say, he could get better with practice." Penny shrugged. Jill laughed. Then Penny said "But I missed you both. I thought maybe if Sean was with me, he could show Mike how to do it. And the idea of two guys pampering me is attractive. But I don't know."

Jill laughed again. "And you were worried you might be turning into a lezzie! Penny Harty, wants two men at a time. Who would have thought it!"

"And what would Jill be doing while Mike and I are busy with you?" I asked.

"I don't have to be there at all, do I?" said Jill. "I mean it would be fun to watch, but..."

"Oh, Jill, darling, I wouldn't want you to feel left out. Or uncomfortable. But anyway, no. I don't think I want to tomorrow. Let's not bother. Maybe sometime we'll find another boy we can all play with."

So the next day Penny rang Mike and let him down gently, Jill went to church with her parents, I fitted a fan belt, and we all caught up on homework.

That evening I drove over to Jill's for half an hour of talking and a goodnight kiss. It was a good evening. I realised, any time I saw her was good.

Tomorrow would be good too.