If It's All Done in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

Her vagina began to contract rhythmically over his penis and this drew soft groans of ecstasy from him. They were looking into each others eyes, but after a while she closed her eyes and started to pant, "I want you...I need you...I need you..."

She was losing control and she began to utter small rhythmic cries as he moved faster and faster and then an explosion of delight shook them simultaneously again and again as Ian spurted his semen into her. At the peak of her orgasm Chyna gave a loud sobbing wail, and then began the slow descent from the heights to the calm of post-coital relaxation.

Chyna asked herself the question that many women ask after the first sexual experience with a potential lover. Ian had said he loved her, but was that only the cry of his physical need, or did he really love her?

They were once more looking into each others eyes, searching there for some reassurance and Ian said again, "I love you, I've loved you almost from the first time I saw you."

Chyna felt the last of her tension drain away. She was loved, and she knew herself to be in love. No matter the age difference, if he loved her and she loved him, there was a future.

His penis was still in her vagina and feeling slightly apprehensive Chyna said, "You'd better come out of me, Rowan might come home and..."

"I don't want to come out of you," Ian interrupted, "and Rowan won't be home for a long time."

Chyna looked at him questioningly, "How do you know he won't to home?"

Ian grinned and said, "Because he's with mother."

"He's with Angela?" Chyna asked, "But that doesn't mean he won't come..."

"Yes it does," Ian interrupted again, "Mother will make sure of that."

"But how will she..." Suddenly the light dawned. "You don't mean that Rowan and Angela are doing what we've just been doing?"

"Of course they are they've been lovers for at least three months."

It took a couple of minutes for Chyna to absorb this news. How could she have been so blind; Rowan disappearing from the house at frequent intervals and Ian often arriving soon after Rowan had left?

"Do...do they know what we've been doing?" she asked.

"Not exactly," Ian replied. "They both know how I feel about you, and they know that I'd managed to get enough courage to try and ...and...well, we have."

* * * * * * * *

After their orgasms Ian's penis had grown slack in her, but now Chyna felt him beginning to harden again. As he started to move in her she said, "Not here, not like this darling, let's go to bed."

Ian withdrew from her saying, "Yes, I want to see you naked and..."

"And first we'll have a shower," Chyna added, "I want you nice and fresh."

They showered together and Ian attempted to take her standing up, but Chyna avoided him. It was in bed they would begin the voyage of mutual discovery.

In the bedroom they stood looking at each other, the exploration that lovers, especially at the beginning of their sexual life, engage in.

Chyna took a step forward, lifted her face, closed her eyes, and kissed him. She opened her mouth, and her tongue darted playfully between his lips. His arms went round her waist. She took his hand and raised it to her breast, her chest moving up and down as she became aroused; then her hand moving between his legs and grasping his penis she began to gently massage it.

Ian squeezed her nipple gently between his fingertips, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her.

"I adore you," he whispered, and picking her up he laid her on the bed, and giving vent to his adoration he kissed her deep and hungrily while still fondling her breasts. He began his exploration, kissing and nibbling his way down her body: chin, neck and her breasts which he lingered over, sucking her and gently biting her nipples.

He continued down her body until he reached her feet, then he turned to his true goal. He moved her so she sat on the edge of the bed, and kneeling before her on the floor he parted her legs. In keeping with his adoration he gazed at her genitals as if they were sacred. He leaned forward and kissed them, and then parting her outer lips he tongued the soft pink inner lips.

Loving her she smelt and tasted sweet to him, and Chyna's soft mewling cries added to his pleasure. He probed into her vaginal tunnel as far as his tongue would allow and then transferred his attention to that little nub of pure pleasure, her clitoris.

The first touch of his tongue drew a loud squeal of delight from Chyna, a squeal that became sobbing cries as he began to lick it.

"Oh God, what are you doing to me?" she wept, "you're driving me mad, oh darling...oh...oh...oh my love...don't stop don't st...oh God, you making me co...aaaah..."

Ian felt her convulse and this was followed by wild jerking movements as she clutched his head to her, nevertheless he had to wrap his arms round her thighs to stay in contact with her. Her cries became inarticulate until passing over the pinnacle of her orgasm she began to calm.

He waited until he was sure she had finished before raising his head, his face soaked with her fluid of love. For a while she lay back as if exhausted by the ferocity of her orgasm. Ian lay beside her waiting for her breathing to slow before moving to penetrate her.

As he moved between her legs she suddenly came to life. "No...no...she cried," and with surprising energy she rolled him on to his back.

She began kissing and licking his face, tasting and smelling her own vaginal fluid. Following a similar pattern as Ian she explored her way down his body until she reached his penis. She paused for a moment, sniffing its large blood engorged purple head. Her eyes were fixed on his face as she took the head into her mouth and began to suck as her hand stroked his shaft.

As she felt his ejaculation drawing near her sucking became more avid and her stroking faster. He cried out to her, "I'm coming...I'm coming, but she continued sucking. His sperm shot out of his urethra in her mouth and she began to swallow the immense discharge.

He thought his ejections would never stop, but of course they did. The sperm she had been unable to swallow lingered in her mouth and hung in sticky tendrils from her lips.

Almost gleefully she cried out, "Now taste your self," and her mouth closing over his she began to thrust the residual sperm into it.

They lay side by side for a while, their bodies touching, and seemed to enter upon a light doze, but they had not finished.

Ian came out of the shallow sleep to find Chyna gently stroking his penis. It rose long and firm and Chyna sat across him. As she looked down at him she slowly lowered herself on to him and he felt himself enter her.

She sat upright for a while moving with a slow rocking motion gripping and releasing his length with contractions of her vaginal muscle.

His hands reached out to fondle her breasts and as she started to move more rapidly she cried out, "You're mine now, I'll never let you go...never..."

With that she leaned forward over him until her breasts brushed against his chest, and with short sharp movements of her hips she brought him and herself to orgasm.

Her threat never to let him go was no threat to Ian. He now had what he had long hungered for and his one fear had been that she would let him go.

Even now they were not finished. Ian stayed with her the rest of the day and night, and they came together in the act of love five more times, and when it was not the physical act, they struggled to find words that would express the depths of their feelings for each other.

* * * * * * * *

Eventually even Ian's youthful potency ran out and they slept, but when they woke late next morning they once more confirmed their love in the physical act.

As they eventually settled down to a late breakfast Rowan walked in. He looked as if he had also had a busy time with Angela, but a trifle warily he asked, "Have you...have you...?"

"Yes we have," Chyna said, interrupting him.

"And will you be...be...er...continuing?"

Chyna and Ian both laughed at this rather inept expression and Ian said, "If you're asking if the relationship is likely to be permanent, then the answer is yes, and I was going to ask your mother if I can live here."

"Oh," Rowan said delightedly, "that's good because I was going to tell you that I'm going to be living with Angela, so that makes it all square."

Chyna had a pang of regret, she was losing her boy to the woman next door, and there was the age difference and...she stopped herself in mid thought, there was the age difference between her and Ian so...yes, why not Rowan and Angela if they loved each other.

Rowan had another piece of news for them and he tried to sound casual as he said, "By the way, Angela is pregnant."

That stopped Ian and Chyna in their tracks. "Pregnant?" they said simultaneously.

"Yes, she only found out this week when she went to see the doctor."

Chyna was about to say something to the effect that it didn't seem a good thing that Angela was pregnant, when it occurred to her that she might also be pregnant because she and Ian had taken no precautions to prevent such an event.

There seemed to be nothing more to be said for the time being and so Rowan moved his personal belongings into Angela's house, and Ian moved in to Chyna's house. That done Rowan went off to do whatever he was going to do with Angela while Ian and Chyna headed once more for the bedroom to engage in more confirmation of their love.

* * * * * * * *

There the story might suitably end, but I felt it incumbent upon me to add an addendum.

As Ian and Chyna continued to take no contraceptive precautions Chyna did become pregnant. From this another significant event followed. Since the bond between our couples was so strong it was eventually agreed that they would sell both the houses and move into one suitable for four (soon to be six) people.

Angela and Chyna both gave birth to daughters. So close was the bond between all four of them that it was agreed that Angela should take on most of the child care while Chyna continued to go out to work, and she was eventually followed by Rowan and Ian as they entered their chosen professions.

Sexual activity has continued with considerable enthusiasm but no more pregnancies have resulted since precautions are now taken.

I have no clear evidence for what I am about to write, but I have a strong suspicion that our four lovers sometimes engage in orgiastic activities, and if at times a little partner swapping goes on well...what's the harm if its all done in love?

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12