If The Opportunity Arises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ironically, the more she tried to avoid direct conversations with him, the easier she found herself drawn into them. She had been quite surprised at how easily he had intuitively picked up on her interest and obsession with the prostitutes, but never once did he try to exploit it.

His knowledge about the prostitutes initially had shocked and surprised her; which at first gave her the impression that he was a pimp, but when she found out he owned The Pantera, she felt slightly embarrassed at jumping the gun. Another thing she picked up on was his positive opinion about the virtues of the majority of the women who worked the streets, and his club. He had even offered to introduce her to some of the women, in addition to showing her around his club, to give her first hand experience, to broaden her opinions!

She began to look forward to meeting Connor in the evenings; he had become a revolving door in her life. Simply put, he could transport her mind from the reality of her own existence and to show her glimpses of a life that not only possessed her thoughts, but terrified them. He was becoming her safety net, there to make sure the door didn't stop turning so that she would come back into the sanctuary of her own world.

At times their conversations did reach a more intimate and personal level and there were things that Connor told her about himself that absolutely petrified her, he never held back or hid anything from her: he made no bones about his legal or illegal endeavours, to him business was business.

She began to feel that their relationship was a twisted perverse contradiction, everything about what he stood for was repulsive to her, yet she was never threatened enough to stop: it was as if the more she learned the greater the magnetism she felt towards him and his lifestyle. Even more perplexing about their relationship was the lack of any type of intimacy, void of any of the physical attraction: it wasn't that she was looking for a relationship with Connor, yet at the same time she felt some disillusionment that he didn't see her in that fashion.

As the days turned to weeks she found herself looking forward to their evening meetings, to spending more time with Connor. In fact, they sometimes would take the later bus or when he brought his car he would drive her home, and on those occasions they would stop off at a café or wine bar.

They would sit for a few hours and she listen, captivated by the stories that some of the girls at the club told him. Some were scary, some hilarious and some so blatantly descriptive that she could actually visualize herself as being a participant or witness. What appalled her more was her own reaction, how much the stories affected her mentally, physically and sensuously.

She had no idea how many shades of red she must have turned as she heard the stories, but the truth was that for one insane salacious moment she wanted to be those women. She wanted someone to fuck her! She wanted to suck someone's cock, to taste and swallow their hot cum! She wanted her cunt to be satiated by someone's cock or tongue, whatever they wanted she would let them do! She craved and lusted for more of the primal perversity that she had experienced in Chicago.

She always felt empty after Connor dropped her off at her house; never did she suggest that he should come in. Then once inside her house she would either take a hot bath or go straight to bed; either way she would just lay there her thoughts struggling to rationalize the fragility of her moral resolve.

The last thought on her mind when she would go to bed at night was how much she wanted to throw herself unconditionally into the seductive vortex of decadence. For the first time since the trip to Chicago she was closer to that imaginary edge than she had ever been, and at times she could hear her mind silently promising herself: if the opportunity arises!

Connor noticed the change in her personality instantly; it had become friendlier, with her initiating conversations, but more important were the type of questions she started to ask. She attempted to be subtle, innocent probing questions about the girls and the club, totally concentrating on his answers. Eventually the questions becoming more candid and direct; and she was never satisfied when he skimmed his responses.

He also sensed a change in himself as well, and even though he was working her, he was also beginning to enjoy her company, especially when they went for a drink or coffee when he drove her home. For most part she was very deliberate and serious in nature: but when he told her a funny story he saw a side of her that possessed a good sense of humour with an incredibly seductive laugh.

There was no doubt in his mind that things were going well between them. Every time they talked he instinctively sensed more of her defence mechanisms being turned off; and she began opening up more intimately about herself. He immediately recognized the sign; she was close to making a decision what type of decision he wasn't quite sure. Not that it would really matter, because whatever happened, he was determined he as going to fuck her senseless and make her a welcome addition to his business ventures, if the opportunity arises!

It was a glorious summer day, the temperature was in the high eighties and she decided to leave work mid afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather. She was wearing one of her favourite outfits, a sheer chocolate brown blouse with a silk brown camisole underneath. A matching silk brown chiffon skirt with six inch slits on each side, fully lined with a silk half slip that stopped at the top of the slits. Underneath she wore a brown lace bra and matching lace panties, with brown thigh high sheer nylons with lace tops, complemented by brown shoes with two inch heels, which was strange as she usually wore flats.

When Edythe left work she had no intention of going to the bus stop, in fact she had thought about pampering herself at a new salon that had just opened downtown. She hadn't gone more than half a block when the first wolf call came from a car full of teenagers offering their services, followed by a couple more by the time she reached the main street made her smile inside.

Then as if her body was working independently to her mind she felt her breathing pickup, her heart beat faster and subtle tingles stirring between her thighs. It was then that she realised that any thoughts of going to the salon, vanished; she had another destination in mind!

...............................................

"I don't believe it! You've finally came to my bar? Have a seat, Edythe," Connor invited with a broad grin, "I'll just fix us something cold to drink."

She slid onto the barstool and watched him work behind the bar, mixing them each a drink and then moving hers in front on her.

They had sat for a while, making forced conversation, both knowing full well her purpose and his intentions. Sensing that Edythe might get cold feet, Connor seized the opportunity to invite to show her around the club.

"Here, let me show around my establishment!" Connor smiled, taking her hand as he helped her from her chair.

His action caught Edythe of guard, and for a brief moment lost her voice as she mechanically stood up. In fact her only reaction was a hot sensation and an itchy red blush that spread quickly over her chest and up her neck. She struggled to balance herself as her legs were trembling treacherously, almost becoming rubber as she fought to convince herself to be brave.

The room was divided by a rectangle serving area. One side was the bar which faced into the gaming room and it appeared that it served just about every drink imaginable. The other side, the deli faced into the snooker room and offered enough different types of food that could satisfy anyone's appetite.

Connor ushered her into the game room, it was packed with cheering or complaining men watching live feed soccer games on the four huge televisions suspended from the ceiling. There were a few acknowledgments as they walked into the room, but for most part they were ignored.

They spent only a few moments in the room, before Connor took her by the elbow and escorted out and into the pool room. There were about twenty tables some bigger than others, and soft leather benches against the walls. Close to the bar were chairs and tables for those that wanted just to eat or have a quiet drink. Considering that nothing was enclosed it was relatively quiet in the snooker room. The mix of cliental covered all possible walks of life, and Edythe was quick to notice a couple of the girls she had seen working the streets, shamelessly plying their trade.

"Feel like shooting a game?" Connor smiled.

"I don't think so, I'm not very good!" Edythe answered, hoping that he wouldn't press her.

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Well... OK... But you can't make fun of the way I play!" she laughed nervously.

"I promise!" he laughed loudly. "Your pick, play on the big or small table?"

"Small, that way I don't have to stretch too much."

They moved to a table in the middle of the room, and while she watched Connor setting the balls on the table she couldn't help notice that there was a hallway leading off from the snooker room. In addition she could see doors on each side of the hall; and above each door were two lights, at least one light was on either shining red or white.

"What's down there?" she asked curiously, not really sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"Just the washrooms, a stairway to my office and an emergency exit, why?" he answered nonchalantly.

"What about the doors with the lights?"

"Their called pig-in-the-poke rooms, they are the rooms that some of the girls use to conduct business in!" he smiled.

"Oh! Pig-in-the-poke room, why?" She asked smiling.

"It's where the girls give blow jobs, now come on let's play pool... Unless you want to see inside one?" he smirked.

"No... No... I was just cu... rious!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but what do the lights mean?"

"Red means busy, white means empty, and a flashing white means a customer is waiting!"

"Oh...!" she blushed, momentarily stopping herself from asking another question.

"What?" he asked, sensing that her questions were leading up to something that didn't involve playing snooker?

"Do you think I could see inside one of the rooms... would you mind?"

"It no skin off my nose, but are you sure that you really want to?" He said, a little surprised at her request, but pleased at how things were developing.

"No... Yes!"

"I should warn you... as soon as you go inside that room a light will tell a customer that you're in the room and you may get more than you bargained for!" he warned.

"I don't have to go inside, can't I just peek inside?" she asked as warning signals started to resound in her head.

"Sure, if that's all you want to do then? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say!"

Connor took her cue and placed both of them on the table and muttered something to somebody about the table being reserved before leading Edythe off in the direction of the hallway.

She instantly felt she made a mistake, her mind a confused mess of what she wanted and what she was letting herself in for. She could sense her trepidation, as she bit down on her lower lip, mustering the courage she needed to see this through. They were half way down the semi-dark hallway before they reached a door with a white light on, she stopped in her tracks and almost changed her mind when she reached down to open the door and saw the crusted and stained doorknob.

Quickly moving her hand back as Connor reached around her and pushed open the door, the room was bathed in complete darkness and she felt her heart pound in her chest as she peeked inside.

She felt Connor gentle nudge her inside before he instinctively reached for the light switch on the side wall. The light instantly illuminated the room, giving her a clear picture of her surroundings. The room was the size of small bedroom and had a hint of the soft scent of vanilla throughout the room. The room was remarkably clean, which surprised her, yet she an aura in the room, something she had never experienced as she scanned the cramped quarters.

There was a clean white sink, a mirror hanging above it, and a glass shelf with a bottle of mouthwash, a tube of toothpaste and hand soap. On one side of the mirror, a paper cup dispenser and a garbage can beneath it; on the other side, a towel rack and a little table with a pile of towels and a box of Kleenex. The floor was covered in a soft thick taupe carpet, and a pile of pillows of varying sizes. There was a chair facing the far off wall almost hiding the round hole cut into it. Closer inspection revealed a hole that was about four inches in diameter, protected with what looked like a soft cushiony material.

Edythe quickly diverted her eyes, and although she was not really sure what to expect, she was totally unprepared to see herself in such an environment. She looked over at Connor in disbelief, her eyes almost pleading for him to say something; instead his face showed no emotion as his eyes stared back at her.

"I think... enough, can we leave?" she asked desperately.

"Just say the word."

"Can I just freshen up first?"

"Take all the time you want!"

"Thank you."

Edythe turned the tap on and allowed the water to reach the right temperature before cupping the warm water onto her face. She repeated the process a couple of more times before taking a towel and drying her face. Then looking up into the mirror she was rocked by her reflection, her eyes unable to hide the fact that they were radiating with intense excitement. Startled at her reflection she backed away from the sink banging into Connor standing behind her.

With Connor's arm around her waist, Edythe started to move towards the door when she heard a noise, she knew better than to look, but she did. To her horror, the shrouded head of a very thick penis was protruding a few inches out from the hole in the wall, unable to move she watched in stunned silence as it slithered further out until it stood erect through the round opening.

"Oh...," Edythe whimpered not prepared for what happened. "This can't be happening?" Edythe mouthed to herself as the hard penis seemed to be glaring enticingly at her.

"Come on, let's leave. You don't need to worry about it," Connor whispered. "Besides, this isn't what you came in here for, is it!"

His words did little to comfort her; in fact she wasn't so sure if she even believed them, why did she really came into the room? Startled by her thoughts she would have fallen if he hadn't caught her by her elbows, allowing her the seconds she needed to steady herself.

It was his innocent touch that sent her closer to the edge, since first entering the room the fermenting arousal that had been suffocating her inside her was starting to escape. She felt as if her entire body was being subjected to an insinuating euphoric eroticism, her mind instantly filled with thoughts of Chicago as the whirlpool of sexual imageries flashed in her mind.

"No... I can't... I can't... I mustn't," Edythe thought as she heard the man stirring on the other side of the wall.

The room became deathly quiet and Connor leaned towards, "Go on, Edythe, you don't need to be scared, it'll be alright! It'll be our little secret!" his soft voice clearly showing patience with her hesitancy.

"You want to Edythe...you know you do," her innermost voice argued, as her eyes fixated on the anonymous human flesh that appeared to be toying with her.

Any thoughts of escaping from the room disintegrated instantly when Connor silently snuggled up tightly behind her, his head resting gently against hers. She made no effort to move away from him; instead she tried to control the stimulation that was bubbling inside her.

His warm breath filtered through her hair when he moved his head downward through her hair to the nape of her neck only intensified the sensations she was starting to feel, igniting them with penetrating pin pricks of ecstasy. She felt the heat of his hands through her blouse as he placed a hand on the top of each arm and began slowly caressing them. She was unable suppress the throaty moan that resonated throughout the small room when he started to kiss her gently, her resolve quickly surrendering to the sensations of the warm wet trail left by his lips as they enticingly explored the side of her neck.

"Just relax Edythe. OK?" he whispered between kisses.

"C... Can't! This isn't what I wanted!" she moaned.

"Are you sure...? You'll do fine, trust me!" He urged.

"I need to go now! I can't do this," she said, although lacking any conviction.

"You can if you want to, it'll be easy... I'll stay with you!" he calmly stated. "Just relax!"

Even in her clouded, yet sexually aroused state she knew deep down that this was what she wanted, maybe not this exactly, but she definitely wanted to experience the unknown. However she thought that when it happened she would be the one in control, to make the decisions. The reality was that she was out of element and had no idea handle the situation, and her fate now rested with Connor whose demeanour appeared to have changed: and while her mind tried to rationalize her thoughts, her feet were already robotically moving towards the hole in the wall with the help of Connor's guidance.

Connor's hands never left her arms as he began manoeuvring her forward, and the closer she moved toward the length of the penis extending from the hole, the more it seemed to increase in size with every step she took. Its appearance unsettled her, as her eyes obsessed with the multitude of thick veins that visibly pulsated up and down the length of the penis. Her acute senses besieged by the lethal traces of arousal emanating from the penis, its powerful aura becoming intoxicating to her mind, lulling her silently towards its snare.

"Does it look like what you dreamed?" Connor's voice baited as her took both of her hands in his and moved them to her stomach. "Is this what you really wanted...?"

Edythe couldn't offer an answer, her inner voice screaming out, "Yes!" Instead she moved her head back against his shoulder and held his hands tightly against her stomach to help suppress her body's trembling excitement; while looking straight at the throbbing penis waiting to be sucked.

Connor knew she was ready, his hands could feel the small distinct tremors of arousal as her stomach started to slowly undulate beneath them. He had no problem manoeuvring her towards and onto the chair, and even less as his hand gently clasped her right wrist, guiding it towards the thick, long cock extending from the hole. He watched as she moved her hand to cover the thick swollen head and as her fingers encircled the head and stroked slowly down the thick length, smiling as he kissed the top of her head, silently urging her.

There was no need for any more words as Edythe was totally absorbed with the task at hand. With each up and down motion, she could feel and hear the invisible man's growing arousal as her hand moved delicately upward to circle the throbbing head, and when her hand moved downward, the palm of her hand would bath the length of his cock with his viscous pre-cum.

Edythe continued the slow rhythmic stroking; enjoying the stimulating power she had over the invisible man's cock, even more enthralled by her own shameless desires. Her mind and body united in a sexual synchronization as the smell of her own dank heat and the warmth of her juices emanating between her thighs spurred on her licentious thoughts.

She felt Connor's hands move upward from her stomach until each hand cupped the underneath of her breasts; moaning as her breasts heaved in response, her nipples hardening as he tweaked them between his thumb and finger through her clothes. Unconsciously she gripped the throbbing cock tightly in her hand and instinctively began stroking up and down the cum-soaked shaft at a frantic speed: stopping her motion when she heard the invisible man's deep moan, and then his voice echoing from the other side of the wall.